/opgg/ One Piece Games General

It's (the end of) Summer time and you know what that means edition

Old: General guide, read before posting
docs.google.com/document/d/1Le93oFv06vnK2v2ImTJqQWD65xzu30UKSS4HTUASEEo/edit?usp=sharing
READ THIS FUCKING GUIDE IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP!

>Quick Links
Turtles:optctimer.com/
Tables:optc-db.github.io/
Calendar:optccalendar.com/

>One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pnQGdZ1XsJSBtZcnVYNjPyjiba5LVSHIENdfFg_fLXA/edit?usp=sharing
If you wish to be added to the list put your ID in here
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfk5fYpD1EyNRiATdPjZCx3E8XNBAxZn4GtHTGfMqsEwz3fpA/viewform

>Drops/XP spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
- Special Events -
>5.0 and Coliseum some time in September
>Golden Sugo-Fest Aug 27 - Aug 29
>Onward Captain Aug.16 - Aug.29
>Rush to the Top Aug 30 - Sep 12
>Super Success Aug 23 - Aug 29
>Summer FN Aug 30 - Sep 6
- Raids -
>Enel Aug 28 - Aug 29
>Kuma Sept 1 - Sept 2
- Fortnights -
>Aug 16 - Aug 30 Wedding Nami FN
>Tom Workers Aug 30 - Sep 13
>Aug 23 - Aug 30 Pervert Franky FN, Hachi/Camie FN
>Aug 30 - Sep 6 Sky Knight FN, Smoker FN

EVENTS (JAPAN)
- Special Events -
>Aug 1 - Aug 31 Summertime FN
- Raids -
>Pica Aug 26 - 27
>Iva Aug 29 - 30
- Fortnights -
>Aug 23 - Sep 6 3D2Y FN
>Aug 25 - Sep 1 WB Crew FN (Part 2), Brook FN, Training Coby Helmeppo FN
>Sep 1 - Sep 8 Smoker FN, Gran Tesoro FN, Kuro FN

Other urls found in this thread:

optc-db.github.io/damage/#/transfer/D458:70,458:70,2:20,17:20,13:20,5:20C1,1B0D0E0Q0L0G0R0S100H
optc-db.github.io/damage/#/transfer/D459:99,458:70,8:99,17:20,15:50,9:20C1,1B0D0E0Q0L0G0R0S100H
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Round Mabel

second for fuck off mabel

this for fuck off mabel

>tfw you run out of ideas for a good shitpost

doffy is a quasi-orb controller, you can farm orbs before kuma and I'll have an orb controller in the 6th slot if Kuma doesn't disappear him
just wanted to hear opinions

Thanks Strawhat island.

I know it's not impressive but I want to give a shout-out to all of you guys and look forward to reaching a year. You guys are alright in my books.

Fairly new player with a new sengoku acc here?

What is the minimum crew cost for Sengoku to shine? I feel like the only one in my team that has any damage is my friend captain.

Also what units should I use really early game with goku?

Forget kek.
Everything else is just fodder

165 if you use donflamingo as a booster

you'll never use more than that.

Well you got two 2.5x captains there, so you can build a free spirit/ambition team until you reach enough cost for goku.

Ty for helping a noob guys.

Sengoku shines the second your subs get decent damage values on them DESU,

and start getting units from fortnights and storyline.

farm 2x XP islands for ez pirate levels and add units when you can

here:

optc-db.github.io/damage/#/transfer/D458:70,458:70,2:20,17:20,13:20,5:20C1,1B0D0E0Q0L0G0R0S100H

you can clear half the story woth this shit

You actually wanna evolve sengoku as soon as you can handle his 55 cost and a bunch of fodder units, since he doesn't bonus himself until he is Evolved.

Should I wait to evolve Inthawk and socket him in his base form when Raidhawk comes back, seeing as he has 4 sockets in both forms, otherwise evolve him first and then socket him? I know I won't be using the meat on him because I'll get exp from Raidhawk copies

Shit i fucked up

here is the path I would take to farm

optc-db.github.io/damage/#/transfer/D459:99,458:70,8:99,17:20,15:50,9:20C1,1B0D0E0Q0L0G0R0S100H

You can use this sgit starting plvl 44 to cruize with ease

Don't socket until hes fully evolved, or you'll waste tons of copies

Thats true, but before that you want to use an evolved friend goku and your hardest possible hitters, then evolve goku at aroung plvl. level 100.

Add me, I usually have max lvl/max special goku up as cap.

992 944 939

Actually thinking of leveling him with raid for socket and exp, then use the meat.

thank god usopp I didn't keep my ace legend reroll account, it's a problem that will probably never again fall on me, given my luck

story of my life, 36 hours of botted reroll and I only got 3 legends: boa x3 and ace

I should have made an account when this game first caught my eye over a year or two ago (even lurked for awhile just for reaction images), yet I waited till I caught up on the anime to start the game, just to avoid possible spoilers

>2015
>only just starting one piece
what the fuck? I thought everyone still in it has been in it since 2000

I'm talking about Inthawk here, obviously I'd evolve him if I maxed his level before his sockets.

I was thinking that too but it seems like a waste putting a meat on a socket farmable legend because I'll get so much exp from Raidhawk. And I've only got one left after putting one on my Ray, on the other hand it's probably going to be forever before I pull another legend.

Could be worse, you could've just started watching Detective Conan, then you would've caught up sometime in 2020

>every unit is level 1
>uh wtf? why do I have no damage?
just use sengoku and 4 crabs

kek. I've had friends tell me to watch it for years, but I didn't because I thought it was just shonen shit, but I actually started to like right around Arlong Park. I've always been more of an old school anime kind of guy (GTO, Golden Boy, Lupin, Tenchi Muyo) They were impressed I managed to binge from 1 to 756 in a matter of months. Yet I browsed the general for a good year before I started the show, yet I didn't play the game until after watching it to avoid spoilers...

heh detective conan, I get it.

There's the "G"!

Ok, got him.

Did 2x zoro captains
Maxed special(not level) mihawk and GPU sub.

Ill get to making a QCK team now.

>still running Bride Nami for Iva and STR Kumadori books
This is boring as fuck

don't come crying when global gets aozephyr in a month

Well raid Mihawk is Dex. I don't think he will give anymore than 20k even with same character bonus and you need 1 mil for the first form.

They should keep their socket so I'll feed the meat once evolved to get the full 5mil.

This nigga is ugly
Why is there so many ugly people on Doffy's crew? Baroque Work didn't have the amount of outright offensive to look at people that Doffy's crew has

He is old and has no eyeballs, give him a break bro.

Also, dellinger and gladius a cute.

because doffy only cared if you were useful/powerful - you could be the ugliest nigga this side of the new world, but if you can kick an admiral's ass you got a slot in the family.

I'm going to be using legend marco/thatch team for the kuma raid and I got myself a brand new Hack, he has like 130 damage, is that fine for the stall? Having the health cut would really help counter losing one of my quick units.

>Lupin
>Tenchi Muyo
My nigga
But yeah understanding that the standards bar is low enough to qualify for disabled benefits, One Piece is definitely one of the better Shonens out there

would doffy let someone stronger than him join

that's a liability - leadership 101: don't keep someone stronger than yourself unless you got a firm leash on them that can't break.

Anybody know the hp/defense of the zombie animals on stage 4 Kuma?

>Gladius
He's cool but he doesn't look cute

Ugly
Buffalo
Diamante
Trebol
Jora
Machvise
Senor Pink

Normal
Gladius
Doffy

Cute/Attractive
Vergo
Baby 5
Sugar
Monet
Dellinger

The stalling zombies have 1000 hp and 0 defense. 130 is too much

not true

>gladius is not cute

With shit taste like that, I bet you like girls, you faggot.

I forgot to put Pica in ugly

>Pink
>Ugly
U wot

>miss one perfect
>run is over
how is LL ezmode again?

I know right, he's so hardboiled

seriously though I cried like a bitch from his backstory, doing everything to keep his sunshine smiling

that aside stupid, smelly, dumb noob question since I didn't see explicitly outlined in the OP - is there resource for team builds, I was trying to chug through alabastia to get gems to pull, but ch.11 put a wrench in my Monet that carried me from lougetown to raintown. I've only been at this for about a month so anything not explicitly in the OP is a mystery to me.

LET'S

B A B Y
A
B
Y

Why don't you have a muslim girlfriend?

Well first off you need to post box and second for that you generally need to start using atk boosting caps or at least have a strong friend
A psy cap is your best bet, and if you must use Monet then you'll probably want a Shanks friend from the friendlist, I know Katanagatari and Bedlamites have Legend Shanks, who would meld well with Monet cap

>All that exposed skin
Someone stone this broad

I don't know, why is your muslim girlfriend, who's lived nearly her entire life on a desert island, white as mayo?

Don't worry, bro. You'll get better.

He can clear virtually every raid and forest in the game.

hes also easier to use than G3 or Legend Doffy

Because usually everyone assumes you're not mentally retarded when using him, which in your case seems to not be true. That's how you get the delusion that he isn't ezmode

It's good to know you haven't missed a perfect ever in your life user

Why is Nico Robin brown as fuck in the anime when she was probably wasn't even on Alabasta that long

that ain't modern mudslime boyo, I miss that kind of muslim though

you said katanagatari and I immediately though of the anime, and no I don't absolutely have to use her, but I might have broken her back between carrying my sorry ass and her Oda rated bust. I got a new capture fresh off the presses during my constant pervert hammering for dat pirate exp. Before I picked up monet I used ricky and whatever INT boosting captain (usually vista) to compliment the INT team that I got during the INT pull when I started.

what this guy said, they've went back 2000 years from their 1000 AD glory

this is why I miss tan Robin, I don't care if was a 'translation error' she looked better that way.

At least you can fuck up with G3 you fuck up with Legend Doffy and you might as well restart

it's a meme perpetuated by jealous people without LL that fell for the rayleigh is good meme

bumping in the name of god usopp

I don't need boa or Marco for kuma right? Every guide I see him in has one or the other

just use 2x kami doffy and thatch

i'm ready for Kuma ;-)

Why not just run double fucking Boa considering you can stall forever on 4/5 without taking damage

thanks, here's my new team

Be careful that the Enel doesn't fuck you up since Boa doesn't heal back to full HP

Me too :^)

nevermind... enel's special reduces my HP

I noticed this amendment to the "ultimate" guide, what did they goof?
It was the blind healing wasn't it?

Does kuma always remove the bottom left unit? Or is it random?

It's random but you can reset it if you're fast enough

also I realized I can't run this. risking being able to reset in time is not worth the potential loss of 60 stam

Random bottom.

Now I remembered when someone actually posted pics of ''steps'' in this guide for shits and giggles and we realized the faggots were actually cheating in their own game

He starts with someone im the bottom
Then the middle
then a captain, but by this point youre most likely dead anyway

Think this might work lads? Just got Thatch and I don't have the dragon to evolve him.

For Kuma, would Bezan Black as opposed to Sunny be a good idea since it only boosts qck characters and minimizes damage for stage 4?

You only need to heal to 71% hp, and the bottom unit being removed removes from your max hp as well, but keeps you at full hp.

Whatre you gonna do if he disappears Hina

unless you're willing to reset every run don't run this
and the fucking dragons come back a day before kuma starts so get on it

Evolve your fucking Thatch

Probably not because youre mitigating damage you need for Kuma just to stall more
If youre honestly that concerned with stalling just use double Enel doffy and an orb manipulator

If stage 4 will heal you, or you could use a Marco, why not use double Thatch?

My only legend is Ace

This is gonna be comfy

wait wait wait, where's this million damage coming from? I know I'm a filthy noob to this game, but even legends don't break 2k ATK raw, what's the multiplier here?

WHAT'S THE ANGLE?

>i'm literally too retarded to look to the left and see the active specials

>raid heals you
Is this a joke raid

did sabo eat luffy fruit too

>died to Enel because forgot to GPU

>Died to Enel because used Apoo before double memehawk
That sliver of health mocked me.
Mocked me I say!

TITS AND ASS FOR DAYS

You faggots will see, Aokiji will replace Zephyr
and then you'll ALL be rerolling for SW ACE