2D Hentai Game General /hgg2D/

Drowning has never felt so good edition

2D Hentai games (Hentai RPG, Violated Heroine, H-Action Games) General /hgg2d/
For searching purposes: /vhg/
Please check the catalog first to see if your game has a general already existing before posting about it.

UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED ASSUME THERE'S NO TRANSLATION AND PLEASE READ THE PASTEBINS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE:(PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)
pastebin.com/trd0heWM

>Recommended Games:
pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU

>/hgg2d/ Gotw Catalog:
pastebin.com/K5bvsYSG

IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY RPGMAKER GAMES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT RTP FOR THEM DON'T BOTHER THE THREAD WITH RGSSWHATEVER.dll ERRORS
tkool.jp/support/download/index

RGSS DECRYPTER FOR APPLYING PATCHES
mega.nz/#!ChZ3lYQD!AM4LUPDWoklrnbZK0KfOQEpsSDsW5cfqyuoBHY1MsmQ

RJ CODE QUICKLINK SCRIPT
gist.github.com/anonymous/5e0362b6c8fb0c4a881c962e658e159a/raw/0866a6e1ea6aef08329394a6dca4c3a6dd08ee6e/DLSiteLinker.user.js

VH Specific
>VH_160826_translated_V1.rar

mega.co.nz/#F!AFxRmIzR!0vautGm-_Dd5rQVPuoPPiQ

Installation: wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/VH/Setup
FAQ: pastebin.com/ZtDHt64k

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uftu6UR8_0Q
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ160066?
ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=29500
patreon.com/youray
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Forgot previous bread

Wait, there's guro in Dragon Planet?

So is there anyone who is willing to work with translating the new images in the 160825 and 160826 patches to VH?

Those two broke the diary pages pretty badly.

no guro but some other fucked up shit yes
pietrification and dollyfication

>Hating on Mad Father

but the girl from Mad Father was cute
Funny that i like scenes with dolls but dont like seeing people become dolls

Do you know if they rewrote it to something different or if was simply "ported" to images with the same text? If the latter that would save a lot of time as it would only be a matter of copying the old.

Dolls you say?

that's creepy user
would fuck

>pietrification and dollyfication
I wish ryonaRPG was still getting active updates
Last core build was almost a year ago

>would fuck
Pervert
youtube.com/watch?v=uftu6UR8_0Q

Where can I get the latest pre patched? The link in the pastebin is ded

Probably nowhere
Is translation project still alive anyway?

I like dolls.

Dolljoints is a forgotten fetish, someone should revive it.

they even aired a new rozen maiden show but it didn't get big again

Wasn't it made by DEEN?

DEEN can still make good shows

Picture unrelated?

wow i found the
>this show is popular thus i must shit on it
meme
what do i win ?

Is SAO also a good show just because it's popular?

Sao is shit , but everyone agrees on this.
Not everyone thinks Konosuba is bad though

domo.

I find it absolutely ridiculous that no one has uploaded a single ACT/RPG to nyaa in days. It's just been VN after VN, despite releases, good or bad. I don't like having to sift through a-s' shit upload sites and ded links.

fucking chinks.

Gee user its almost like its end of the month so all the VNs released while only one dlsite game of note has come out in in over a week.

Anyone has ver 1.50 of dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ160066?
It came out few days ago.

No previews, nothing more than a black screen

Its like

You already know what is coming, prepare to engulf in despair and enjoy your suffering

Man, i'm so hard right now

the only reaction NTRPG gets from me is eye rolling at how ridiculous it is

Are the girls raped or blackmailed or do they just spread their legs right at the beginning in the series?

>NTRPG
>Buying the game intentionally gives the game to someone who doesn't even care
>You can never actually get the game no matter how much you spend

I just thought of NTRPG4

Both games are different. I can't really remember 1, but in 2 the girls generally start off reluctant but not outright raped.

You should at least be able to watch other people play it

Anyone wanna make nntrpg with me?

First patch

You're not even allowed to watch others until I say so

Back to the Jay with you

Wasn't blondie seduced the night Ragnas saved them with poopoo paladin powers?

>dolls
>ntr
this thread must be purged

>seduced
She was ordered to fuck him by the Mayor.

In 1 your childhood friend was drunk raped by neighbor and blackmailed by rich dude if I remember correctly.

The village elder told her to do whatever Ragnas wanted

>Implying there's anything wrong with dolls

Can somebody explain to me how to unlock scenes in this game?
There are fuckloads of them in the gallery whch I haven't encountered after beating the last dungeon.
Do you have to have a certain amount of "friendship" points or be lovers or some shit?
I just want to turn this bitch into the school's biggest biological semen container.

It is a combo of both. I think a couple statistics were added.

Honestly, if someone just wanted to scrub all the moonspeak from the graphics, I could probably muddle through recreating the images in English, albeit slowly.

hey, what's going in this thread?

1 rape scene for each girl in the dungeon , there's also a extra scene for the albino if she's your girlfriend while you explore the forest dungeon.
but yeah , just pump your affection with each girl. for the albino to be the semen machine let her go 100 % teacher affection. there were also ganbang scenes but those were convoluted to trigger

SHIVER ME BALLSACK

>there were also ganbang scenes but those were convoluted to trigger

Teach me senpai.
Also how to grind friendship points?
Just walk home with her?

His sister seemed to fall right into it though.

Filia was raised to be the communal slut, its implied that your sister Marie and the guard Kaede too

All the women in town tell the same story, the mayor's wife, the inn owner, at some point they were sex slaves

walk them home like it's nobody business.
sometimes they will ask you questions which with the right answer grant you bonus points.
Whonever has the greater amount of points with a girl becomes her main man , which should allow you to trigger scenes afterward.
dont even ask me about gangabang scenes , i dont recall them for shit , try on ulmf
Also just because you dont get point from a girl doesnt mean that in that day she doesnt get points from someone else. you have to work hard to be the main partner for them

Your sisters a slut user

I'm not Mars, I'm user

She's just a tsundere slut though

For Virgin's protection magic what clothing do I need to work at both brothel npcs?

Damn I guess it requires a lot of grinding.
Completely ignoring her seems to actually generate the least scenes while you'd think that would turn her into the biggest slut.
I can't get behind this game's logic.

should we rename this thread /ntrgg/?

Reminder

reminder we don't give a fuck

This fetish is not okay.

>only a small part likes ntr
>there is always someone crying over ntr
vanillafags are whiny kids confirmed

what the hell did I watch?

Check the date on Paragon Quest, it's from 2010 which was a drought that makes any current drought look like babbymode, literally any halfdecent game made at that time could have sold that much, it wasn't that great of a game and was one of the first DQ-ripoffs so it got a massive boost because of that too.
and yes Princess Sacrifice is TL'd.

Is there any particular reason why the janitor or mod keeps deleting posts pertaining to the discussion of netorare 2d games in this thread when they're not breaking any of the stipulated rules?

If you think there's a better thread or board to do this please by all means point me to it. What you're doing right now is abuse your power because "I DON LIK THIS FETISH!!!"

Team America?

if you guys could give any support
ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=29500

not aiming to shill, but I don't get why nobody is giving a fuck

Fuck off to /aco/

The best part is they are so butthurt they needed to cycle IP on the meme answer because most people liked NTR or at least didn't mind it.

Not fully translated user, only the prologue and the menus. Shame the translator died

I need a game with this scenario:
Girl gets coerced into working at a festival stand, lewd things happen.

recommendations?

never heard of it

I'm pretty sure there was a scene like that in RJ168737 (which is underrated as fuck, discussion died within days of its release) and I dunno if it would count, but in RJ165234 there's a sequence of increasingly lewd scenes where the protag and her female assistant are selling paintings at their stall on the street

Closest I can think of is Dragon Slave with the dog collar circus/festival scene in that one city.
Only one scene though.

Otherwise there are some festival scenes in act 2 of Virgin's Protection Magic. Not actually working at the festival but things happen there.

Because there is no rhyme or reason to the h-game translation community. Sometimes translations get lost in the sands of time because the person who uploaded it only put it in one place that it then got removed from and nobody had any saved copies.

Fuck off, shill.

>Sometimes translations get lost in the sands of time because the person who uploaded it only put it in one place that it then got removed from and nobody had any saved copies.
this makes me sadder than any of those starving african children charity ads

Any games that goes for stuff like in xration's mixed real stuff? Only thing I can think of is the one scene in to h... with the land lord.

And there are metric tonnes of translations that are broken or defunct because they were not made using rpgmaker trans. The game gets updated but the translator does not update their translation and now you cannot use it on the new version of the game without breaking shit.

Rats, I played those two already, thanks though.

Will look into Dragon Slave, already been through Virgin's Protection Magic, not exactly what I'm looking for.

did she died?

Is wolfman impossible to beat the first time you meet him in Shinobi Buster?

I only have two moves that hit him and he keeps regenerating all his HP even when I do damage.

Should we get this guy rolling and hope he doesn't become as unsuccessful as m1zuki?
patreon.com/youray

Nice try u-ray.

How are his translations?
Also >per month
I would only donate per translation. I don't pay my local supermarket per month regardless of how much food I get.

He had a lot of bugs in his Mature Quest translation but seems like he's weeding them out now.

>i've completed a translation of mature quest

Maybe when he translates an actually decent game i'd do it

Ok what the fuck. I used CE to level up a bunch and this nigga is still immortal. I must be missing something.

Started playing Ariadne yesterday, and I quite like it. It's pretty, the difficulty feels gentle with some hard bosses, the tutorials on the game's specific systems make it a nice experience overall. I even like the fact as long as you dress decently, don't hang around needlessly in seedy places and keep your karma at reasonable levels, every town isn't rapetown. While still having clear leads towards sex scenes of course. Makes it feel like slutting it up is actually a choice, and playing a pure heroine works just fine so far.

Somehow, I feel my desire for succubus on girl or succubus on clairvoyant action will be sorely disappointed, but aside from that... Pretty much the best of my very sparse 2DHG experience since Haru Uru Baishun. And that one was mostly because I liked the FFIX style way costumes taught abilities. If you know of other neat games that do that way of learning by the way (not necessarily hentai) I'll take it btw.

Apparently I needed to grab a demon sword first.

What if u-ray becomes the new king of NTR translations, causing m1zuki to rise as the last ally of justice for all vanilla gamers?

There are people who unironically don't enjoy NTR?

Meh, still not enough H in Ariadne. Was a good game but it misses the heavy constant eroticism of something like VH. Except for in the prison, that was good.

This, I wanted to like ariadne but the H was so scarce I felt I was playing normal a rpg game rather than a hentai one.

Dont forget the pissing.

In nearly every damn scene

I understand how you feel, since that 'it could be a normal RPG" feel is precisely a thing I like. Then again, my favorite hentai game's probably Kamidori, and this one doesn't have a scene before three hours.

Why no more eclipse games?

Just pretend she's squirting

Because most people aren't going to throw money at a dev who has been working for 6 months and has no game.

>m1zuki already translated 84% of Drop Factory

What drives that madman?

cuck bucks

does it have NTR?