OFFICIAL FRIDAY NIGHT THREAD

[ F r i d a y N i g h t T h r e a d ] - /fnt/

Why are you sat at home alone on a friday nite?

Why aren't u out doin burnout at da meats wit ur bros or bangin ur >gf?

What are you are car related plans for the weekend?

shitbox > hoes and tricks (except waifu)

>Why are you sat at home alone on a friday nite?
I'm here every Friday.

>What are you are car related plans for the weekend?
I'm putting pic related together tomorrow if that counts. Otherwise, prolly not much car stuff this weekend.

And I still didn't move in for real yet, and I still don't have internet yet either.

Sitting at my mates house working on the bike I traded awhile back.

Then we're going to do front shocks on the van. Ordered new upper control arms.. But they won't be here till Tuesday.

Will be moving into my van sometime this coming week. Ran the wire for the smart isolated, auxiliary battery, and the 1000w invertor. Rewired the amp & capacitor while I was at it.

Did the rear ones earlier. Replaced them with Monroe 58598 Sensa-Trac's.

>Friday thread

Guess it's F40PH time.

Just moved to Houston and know no one here and too lazy to go anywhere

Where did you move from?

I going from NJ to PA, but I've been bouncing between the two for the past few weeks.

L.A. but I'm a native Texan. All my friends and family are in San Antonio tho and I have a broken arm so I can't drive long distances

just finished drinking corona and eating pizza bout to get in the hot tub with wifey
haha faggots :^)

>home on vacation

>I wouldn't even know where to look for a meet down here in heavens waiting room. Even if I did find one, no one wants to talk to the guy with a riced out WRX.

>probably perform the daily ritual of scrubbing bird shit off my car, unless I get drunk and fall off the boat... again

It's good to see waifus in the OP consistently now.

1000w only? What are you going to be running off of it?

what state do you live in?
>maybe next friday night we can cruise if close

>>why are you sat at home alone on a friday night
>parents out of town
>can blast music in the house while drinking beer and throwing dank vape clouds
>>why aren't you at meets
>drunk
>there arent any meets that i knew of
>>car related plans
>drink a few gallons of coffee, take a few shots, kill a pack of 83s and hang a trans in a comanche
>probably will just sleep all day
toke up ma nigga

>multiple waifus

2400 peak, 1000 continuous. So far my blender, computer, helicopter charger, lighting, and a few other small odds and ends. Blender draws the most at 700, but I don't intend to use it except for meals.

Haven't tested my current battery's life. Might end up building a battery bank if I can't get 2 hours out of my computer.

>reading comprehension

TW@ hasn't been making threads and everyone knows who mine is by now.

What was this game?

Doctors said I'm gonna need multiple surgeries ans reconstructive on my ass.

I cancelled all plans I had for the rest of the year/beginning of next year and dedicate it towards doctors appointments, surgery, etc.

RIP my chances of going to a /hou/ meet.

Am on acid :I

FRI NIGHT THREAD

>At work

>At work

>Took some sick pics in the parking lot at work
Also just bought the Tune package for my car for next week. Get to data log and all that shit coming up.

pic related; said dank pics

should I bother waking up at like 9 am to wash my car under the shade? otherwise it'd have to wait until 6-7pm. It's pretty fucking dirty because it rains like a whore every other day

I'm drinking beer and working on my car.
It feels ok.

Well, you won't have to worry bout the life-altering fucking heat if it is as muggy there as it is here.

texas so one minute it's 85F and partly cloudy, the next raining, and then 100 F 80% humidity

This

Wife works swing shift now, so most nights I lay around.

>Why aren't u out doin burnout at da meats wit ur bros or bangin ur >gf?
Town is too small to have meats. Also, just bought a car and I don't have the money right now to replace the shitty tires to do da sick burnouts.

Gonna replace some busted lights on this car, maybe do spark plugs, and figure out why the speedometer doesn't work. And maybe get a quote on some body work/painting that needs to be done.

The cincinnati, OH/Northern KY area is kinda like this. -10 in the winter sometimes, 105 in the summer. Roll the dice on the humidity, better hope it ain't hot.

It's fucking aids.

Can't really drive a whole lot a broken ass

you know why

>Why aren't u out doin burnout at da meats wit ur bros or bangin ur >gf?
dont got bros or a gf, but I got a shitbox.

My seats have no cusions, so i cut a futon in half and am going to cargostrap it to the frame.

>>Why are you sat at home alone on a friday nite?
It Saturday night senpai

>>Why aren't u out doin burnout at da meats wit ur bros or bangin ur >gf?
>implying gf
bout ta go uncover da geedeeah and cruise to Tokyo with car bros

>>What are you are car related plans for the weekend?
go with a buddy to pick up his VR4 Galant

>shitbox > hoes and tricks (except waifu)

I get off work at 2 am. Get a call driving home, Dad crashed his car into a ditch and my mom is jail for DWI. Both of them were drunk as hell.

Probably gonna have to pay the 400 dollars I have in saving to bail her out. I have no pity since everytime I go out or to a friends or to work when it's night shift they freak out and tell me not to drink and drive. (which I never would, since a friend of mine's parent's were killed by a drunk driver)

I'm down in Florida right now. Where you at?

There are so many waifus. How can I pick just one?

This gif + Shostakovich's Leningrad Symphony meant so much to me last night.

>car blew 2 cylinders of 4
>have to replace tires and clutch anyways
>now maybe even need new engine
I don't want to give this car away but I can't afford it and it's not worth it
I actually cried a bit

better than being carless or bus rider

I'm carless now
the thing won't move until it's done
and it won't be done soon, because I have no money and will maybe lose my license in two months anyways.

What car is it, user?

Sometimes it's worth letting them sit in the drunk tank till they see the magistrate. They may be able to get out on personal recognizance or at least have their bond lowered.

Not who you replied to about the drunk tank thing, but I agree.