/lzg/ - Lab Zero General (Skullgirls and Indivisible

>Latest News
>Indivisible
Pic related: New engine features!
indiegogo.com/projects/indivisible-rpg-from-the-creators-of-skullgirls#/updates

>Skullgirls
Skullgirls Mobile is in closed beta with some new animations
twitter.com/TannerLPer/status/765665626765398016
PSN lobbies balance patch is being tested in the beta right now. (Alot of mew Robo technyalogy!)
Patch notes: docs.google.com/document/d/1ajPnJzly4YziSAoSjYIqRkukq3806UBNNmM1zc77dIo

>News Feeds
twitter.com/indivisiblerpg
twitter.com/skullgirls
twitter.com/sgmobile

>Official Forums
skullheart.com

>Skullgirls Stuff
Live Patch Notes: steamcommunity.com/games/245170/announcements
Mobile Site: hiddenvariable.com/skullgirls
Discord Chat: discordapp.com/invite/0WWSQspQVqkHy4In
Wiki: skullgirls.wikia.com/wiki/Skullgirls_Wiki
/sgg/(rip) Album: mediafire.com/download/9b02vpj9vvot9x2/sgg album.zip
Official Merch: eightysixed.com/collections/skullgirls
More Official Merch: sanshee.com/collections/skullgirls

>For New Skullgirls Players
New to Fighting Games: pastebin.com/hnvQMbXz
Beginner Forums & Training Diaries: skullgirls.com/forums/index.php?forums/beginner-forum.30
Combos to get you started: skullgirls.com/forums/index.php?threads/general-bnb-compendium.4072
Steam Guides: steamcommunity.com/app/245170/guides

>Indivisible Stuff
Official YT: youtube.com/channel/UCSvJctUjDhlGS3jFwlhSB-g
Kickstarter: indiegogo.com/projects/indivisible-rpg-from-the-creators-of-skullgirls#/updates
Official Site: indivisiblegame.com
Forums: skullheart.com/index.php?forums/indivisible.103
Main theme(wip): youtube.com/watch?v=mTFmaDYfKBk

Other urls found in this thread:

indivisiblerpg.tumblr.com/post/149664869266/
youtube.com/watch?v=HEay9y-DdfY
twitter.com/TeamSanshee/status/770305054947414018
youtube.com/watch?v=VVaaTtsKJas
twitter.com/Skullgirls/status/770396672333455360
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Better general already.
Migrate and let the old one decease.

Can someone post that Roxxie image here?

I'm trying to learn a new character.

Is it better to have my ace in the back, or to lead with her? I always thought having her in the back was better.

Depends who, mostly you should learn on point unless it's band or peacock

use this thread instead and let this one die because mods are fags
if you have to reply here, put sasge in the options field

>being in the KOFag thread
Dude why? That's so obviously him trolling us it's not funny.

sage*

depends if your ace wants assists (point)
or meter (anchor)

Mmm....such tasty chocolate

mods don't give a shit are just going to delete this one because it's newer than the one before it

Next time post a cute waifu. We just got done trashing the morbidly obese fetishist and then you go and put an equally disturbing image for the op. No one is going to click on either of these out of curiosity and now we just lost a few more would-be fans. How hard is it to post a decent OP image. It's goddamn Skullgirls, man. Out of all the waifu fanart/official art available, you guys consistently pick the shittiest op images.

Pic-related would have been better. No stupid lol-so-random memes, no disturbing fetish, just a genuinely attractive brown Egyptian girl that anons will be tempted to click. Stop fucking it up.

Who beowulf fan here

Can anyone in the mobile beta connect to the Arena or Quick Play servers? Did they shut them down?

what
how many Veeky Forums OP image has made you a fan of something?

What kind of retard do you have to be to think pictures attract people on Veeky Forums?

My ace is Bella. She appreciates both and can do well on her own, I think.

My game plan has pretty much been stick the new character on point, try to do something and when she eventually dies I try to clean with Bella.

>posting Beowulf is as bad as posting inflation fetish bullshit
Hey KOFag, there are guys in this game too.

hey man don't rag on the OP image
there's a lot wrestling, beowulf, and twizzler fans out there

indivisiblerpg.tumblr.com/post/149664869266/

don't forget that having your new character on point makes your assists more vulnerable

Fire Emblem in particular with that lewd Dark Magician girl or whatever her name is, the one with the see-through skintight outfit, not sure if they still have a general might have turned into nintendo general or something. Also I'm always visiting /fgg/ because their OPs are just to click-baity not to check out in full res. Same with League of Legends and Bioshock generals, wouldn't have touched either of those games if it weren't for the Veeky Forums OPs. Also been tempted to play Witcher 3 thanks to the grils as well.

Pretty much any qt op I check, just to make sure I'm not missing out on a good game.

the song is so comfy

More busty chocolate babes please!

Finally some quality

Just stop it, KOF poster. Go back to /fgg/.

Couldn't post a better version at least? Not everyone knows Skullgirls memes, keep that shit in the actual thread, that just confuses newbies. Memes only work when you've already played the game and gotten used to the community.

>Pretty much any qt op I check, just to make sure I'm not missing out on a good game.
You're a sad person.

>defending Beowulf makes you KOFag
Look, we're both fans here. And it's agreed the inflation OP was shit.
But beo looking over the top and the stage ropes looking like twizzlers is an old joke here. Not every OP needs to be jerked off to. Some can be silly.
Next time you can do a sexy OP ok?
make it Valentine or thorani, please

No that is sad, but FE has some prime waifus, especially after fates and awakening. And that girl he's talking about is Tharja.
Anyways skullgirls

okay you have a few points there

I'll admit when I see a good lewd I click, but that alone doesn't ever make me a fan of a thing.
In fact, most games with good lewds are things I have no real interest in playing. If I only played Skullgirls for the fanservice, I might have put it down a while ago.

Deal.

the fanservice and art is great

Awesome, it's been a while since we had one of those. Good luck on securing the new OP in time.
In guessing you must have a premuim lewd folder.

This Should be OP

>Woof!

No, this is the kind of stuff that should be posted in thread only at best.

More valentits please!

I meant that the waifus get me to look at the game, but I stay for the gameplay if it's good. I don't think it's sad. You don't go to a club without knowing if it's good or not, but the cute girl dancer on the advertisement tells you to at least check it out, or maybe a friend recommended it to you. Either way, it needed to get your attention first. For you, it might be gameplay videos from your favorite streamer that get you to look at the game, or maybe the super-creative cover art you found at Walmart while passing through the electronics section, I don't know. It's different for everyone. For me, it's cute waifus. If the waifus are cute, it means the art was passable or better. If the art is good, I'm in. I'm sick of ugly/generic male protagonists everywhere, they're boring already. But waifus? How many good games have cute waifus? Most of them have the waifus but skimp on the gameplay, so a game like Skullgirls is a rare find that always gives me hope that maybe there's another one like it out there.

>And that girl he's talking about is Tharja.
Yesssss, that one. Best girl in Fire Emblem.

can we call the KOF boogeyman guy the inflation man now?
sounds cooler imo and it doesn't group him up with the actual kof community any more which he as no part of

of course

>best girl in fire emblem
But that's not Camilla or Kagerou. Tharja still S tier though.
And waifus are a crux of the general, but not everything.

No, this is another disturbing fetish. In fact I'd rather it not be posted at all. And why is it always wrinkled masculine shit, it's like everyone with this fetish has to go on the extreme deep end and pick the grossest disgusting version possible. It's so wrong. Just post legs. Not nearly as obnoxious and gross, and you can still express your fetish or whatever. Like pic-related, although it kind of triggers me since they paint their fingernails but not the toenails, just brings more attention to them and it's annoying because feet are gross when they're in the spotlight like that. They should be in the background like hands.

Hello new theme.

Yeah but any game I've bought mainly because of hot girls, and not because I enjoyed the gameplay, has eventually made me regret it. That's why I stopped buying DoA (not that DoA is a bad game, but the characters don't really draw me in, and I just couldn't get into 3D fighters very much in general).

SG is one of the few fanservice-y games that I enjoyed both the look and gameplay.

Superb, can't wait to see the new OP then.
free sample?

anyone have the source of Mike winking in this video @ 4:02
youtube.com/watch?v=HEay9y-DdfY

Those are like her new canon pants!

>implying

That new hype is gonna make Solowulf pretty scary. Solowulf is already crazy to watch in the hands of a master.

twitter.com/TeamSanshee/status/770305054947414018

will it be the mobile version?

charming af

your new name's "inflation autist" now ok

That's a very interesting name you chose there, here to shitpost after the other thread died?

Yo Inflationist.

What's King's highest punish damage combo?

More Valentine and her incredible rack!

nothing like some relaxing Kikuta

What was the name? Need to add it to my filter.

Never mind, figured it out.

hey

youtube.com/watch?v=VVaaTtsKJas

This is high level play?

why does google need grass identification

Skullgirls is shit. Even UMVC3 is more alive.

twitter.com/Skullgirls/status/770396672333455360

Not bad at all friend
Be sure to pick one that emphasizes her breasts, how's this one as a lewds guy myself?

where are her bobbies??

I mean her tittles lol

I remember when we had a Thorani OP image a few threads ago. And it was goddamn delicious.

Her what now?

nvm there they are

More please! Especially Thorani!

Her what though?

I'm new to Skullgirls

Is this game still played on PS3

Yep. PS3 and PS4 play is connected to each other, but PC is currently the best place for online. PS doesn't suffer too much though, It's what's played at tournies.

Delicious, thank you.
More thorani and Valentine is always welcome.

I pray that soon, the avalanche of thorani Lewds will come.
and so shall I

someone give this guy the bad news