Literally Shitbox front page, or the wiki front page

>Videos:
Highlights of the cup's matchdays are in progress
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Videos#2016_Veeky Forums_Summer_Cup

>Archived games:
archive.klaxa.eu/

>Current Cup:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/2016_Veeky Forums_Autumn_Babby_Cup
Some tentative dates: September 30th for >Fetus draw; Babby deadline October 21st.

>Upcoming invitationals:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Multinational_Bowl

>Previously:
Auties getting a do-over, here:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScfX1PPTQzXmp87Ugdb18D_1k9owZbvOdPudi4rbU0EghrG_A/viewform
/rules/ getting grilled again

Other urls found in this thread:

implyingrigged.info/wiki//hel/
youtube.com/watch?v=QBSocJmRnwY
implyingrigged.info/wiki/User:BasedSmugleaf/benis_productions#Converting_Aesthetics_to_PES16
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2016/DLC
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2016/Faces
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can we just let it die?

horse pussy

benis

Reminder that /hr/ is dead

Reminder that /hr/ was never alive to begin with.

nth for nobody listens to /4ccg/. Why?

Why isn't there a /hc/ team? They are an old board.

Those are some fake tits

because Lear is a sockpuppet to the people who really run this cup: #Toplads

Because no one cares about /hc/

I care about /hc/, Fuck you

#nerfthegolds

Because /4ccg/ are a bunch of fucking idiots.

So are the people in IRC.

Because offseason /4ccg/ is a collection of about 100 headbanging autists like this guy () with delusions they represent the voice of THE VIEWERS.

The reality, of course, is the the portion of those 2k viewers who have any knowledge of this place almost uniformly loath you losers. You don't speak for anyone but the obsessive fringe.

Unless you tested it, you know jack shit. So would you kindly stop being such a temper tantrum throwing child and shut it, until you actually have some data to back your whiny anonymous ass up.

People in /rules/ spent weeks actually testing their ideas and suggestions, and they came to the conclusion that PES16 AI is fundamentally fucked, and there's no ruleset that is going to fix our problems without causing a lot of new ones. But hey, here comes PES Prodigy Anonymous, who doesn't need to test because he 'knows' what is going to work. The harder you yell in /4ccg/, the more right you must be.

>Bochum is Veeky Forums manager
How did that happen?

>People in /rules/ spent weeks actually testing their ideas and suggestions

Then why not stream some games on the main cup channel - maybe even with color commentary and official announcements to ensure maximum viewership - with nerfed golds/buffed non-medals using tactics we've already seen before in the cup so everyone can see whether or not the games are as underwhelming as /rules/ says they are?

If you're offering, then go for it, my dude

I would honestly love to do it and learn how to stream, but it's made difficult with my shitty third world internet.

Because he goes to Veeky Forums

Dtroit should add that into Fakkin Boolshit program.

double wew

Moeshit Cup season 2 when?

Probably when PES 17 is a thing.
Or when a testcup will actually matter :^)
read: never ever

Hopefully never. It was shit last time and it will be shit next time

But hey, here comes PES prodigy Anonymous, who doesn't want to test nerfed golds because he knows what's 'best'. The harder you yell in /4ccg/, the more right you must be.

Hi /sp/

R E P O S T I N G

It is very interesting that teams with two gold center backs perform well but we read the opposite. Apart from above mentioned, I found:
implyingrigged.info/wiki//hel/
Maybe you don't test gold defenders right. Gold defenders doesn't mean one gold CB or two gold CB without fullback but TWO gold CB AND two silver fullbacks.
For me this competent defensive team leads to GA of 1 every 2-3 matches.
Maybe you hate the idea of "no medal striker", but it has be proven by several cup teams that non medal strikers perform well. /m/ /gd/ /s4s/
Non medal strikers are needed though because a 3 medal defense is as good as a 0 medal defense because the chain is as strong as its weakest link. Only a 4 medal defense is competent.

tl;dr: PES 16 has shit defense, so work around it! Don't spray your midfielders around the pitch randomly - place them in a horizontal line - they will keep this formation and intercept balls in the mid.

Test it yourself and post spreadsheets and streams, you fraud

Daily reminder that dragonfag would have never allowed the current wiki banner

Daily reminder that Dragonfag is a hack

How about you post the streams first? They should already be done, after all.

MayDave where is muh scarf

I didn't sign up for /rules/ so I could stroke my ego and circlejerk with my prodigious buddies about how good we are at PES while barely testing relevant/different changes.
You, however, seem to have done so and is in dire need of defending your honor so your e-peen doesn't shrink.

>you is
so mad he can't even speak english

Daily reminder that everyone in the cup is a hack. Not one person knows what they're doing. RNGesus strikes all in the end.

>replying just for that
>not even trying to deny it
(ok)(mm)

>thinking i'm the same guy
thanks for (You)r service anyway

!!

Rankings update when?

I'm not even in /rules/. I just find it very easy to expose people who refuse to do any actual work.

Not today.

This.

Aesthetics are the only universal truth.

Smugleaf stop holding the cup hostage on PES16

Like /rules/ themselves.

As is how expendable they are if the result is a better game. Like FIFA.

You see the fun part is that at this point it barely matters how much work you put because if you're not in /rules/ you're gonna be disregarded.

How many persons are able to do the math anyway?

I knew someone would think I'm him, but nope.
I'm someone who prefers to waste his time on something a bit more consistent than stuff decided in the end by rng.

FUCK
OFF
FEEFUR

masturbating?

No, betting on /mlp/.

>betting on groupstage /mlp/
>consistent in this economy
they are literally shitugal

Again, not in /rules/, not even defending them because whenever I tried to gather some people for testing I could count them on one hand even after cutting most fingers off.

I always got the impression that a vocal portion just spews hot opinions based on the limited view they have on the game themselves. Whatever they happened to got lucky or unlucky with is what they deem themselves to be an expert on, and they'll defend that view religiously. They wouldn't dare to prove their shit through tests themselves, anyway, because that takes time and deep down they know PES might expose them. The little piece of 'knowledge' they hold onto so dearly might just vanish into thin air, making them just as clueless as any other manager again.
On the other hand, you have the few people actually willing to test, and they'll waste their time trying to prove someone wrong or just trying out something new, only to realize that their results don't even allow to draw any conclusion by their own standards. They also face the harsh truth that and at the end of the day, Boris/Lear/whoever is in charge will base their decision on 10 games they saw in some stupid meme stream, anyway.

If both sides are in the wrong, what does that tell us about the game they're fighting against?
Furthermore, what does that tell us about the people that shove it down our throats even though an infinitely better option is readily available?

knockouts /mlp/, but I appreciate that they take the time to craft a fun plotline. Who'd have expected them to win as underdogs this time around?

FEEFUR FUCK OFF

where are the highlights to the final matchday?

N/A

>underdogs
They're like a shit shounen protagonist who's annoying and wins because asspulls

>Underdog win
But Veeky Forums lost?

Hopefully a bad analogy. Those kinids of protagonists always win in the end.

youtube.com/watch?v=QBSocJmRnwY

there is a timeline in which /wg/ played in summer

and won

The AI is shit, and even if there is a way to fix it (it's hard to prove otherwise), we apparently neither have the resources nor motivation to find it. It's bad if the game feels mostly unpredictable to managers, and the same people who wanted their volume testing to be appreciated a year ago admitted that it felt to have little to no effect this time around.

But, and there is the big but that will make you mad: it doesn't matter that much. I was absolutely positive a while ago that PES 16 had too many goals, that commentators would lose their flow because of it, that viewers would get annoyed by the constant goal horns, and that ultimately our blind faith in Konami and being able to tune things along the way would get back at us.
That didn't happen though. The viewers enjoyed the cup nevertheless, and it was mostly just as much fun to watch as any other cup that you had a little bit of distance to. Overall presentation is the reigning king, and that is mostly made up of aesthetics, commentary, goal horns, and the fellow autists memeing with you in the chat.

Going back to PES whatever would make like 20 people a little happier, while hundreds of people wouldn't understand why we downgraded something that appeared to be mostly fine. The people who do most of the work in the cup, /AesCo/, would be mildly to highly annoyed as well. They are the last people you want to piss off.
Also, I predict that much of what we experience with PES 16 will quickly find its way into older games as well. It's general fatigue, lazy meta, and the sheer luck to find something game breaking sooner or later that will turn any PES version sour. We just have to gamble again with PES 17 and hope we'll find something that is more fun to managers. If not, so be it. If it looks fresh and cooler it's still an improvement to 99% of the people who watch the cup.

oh fuck willy wonka died

>lazy meta
kinda been a thing since 2014 m8

Didn't pretend otherwise, I always perceived it as a constant. Even in PES13 everything looked the same towards the end. Not sure anymore if that was because everyone was playing the same shit or if the game just began to break down into recognizable patterns.

>21 minutes long
wew

it's almost done, Camtasia studio is just being shit today

It was because memecopter and other people fucked with PES JP too much. In spring 2013, it was fine, iirc.

>hope we'll find something that is more fun to managers
Dude, FIFA is, like, RIGHT THERE.

If /AesCo/ and the viewers don't like it, have the managers switch places with them. The managers get to sit and either make Blenders or "enjoy" the cup while /AesCo/ and the viewers deal with the most retarded AI to exist, with ten thousand tests yielding ten thousand different results and with nothing mattering anyways because everything will inevitably go to shit during matchday.
Have them do all that, and see how long they last without screaming for FIFA.

Half of /AesCo/ are managers already

You're completely right...

Someone in /4ccg/ said something I find both reasonable and correct...

I think I need to go lie down.

FUCK OFF FEEFUR

AI vs AI on FIFA has always been garbage

threadly reminder

FIFA-kun is the example of not knowing when to quit a joke

offseason /4ccg/ is the example of not knowing when to quit a joke

wouldn't have it any way

any OTHER way*

Currently testing a skypeless rigcam system.
Also, this is not on the summer ruleset and this game was pretty ResidentSleeper

>skypeless rigcam system
Elaborate

Is there a wiki page for getting my aesthetics into PES?

It's hidden on a bunch of user pages because /AesCo/, while diligent, still believe the ghost of Tony will gobble them up if they touch any official page.

implyingrigged.info/wiki/User:BasedSmugleaf/benis_productions#Converting_Aesthetics_to_PES16

thanks senpai

OBS streaming to nginx with an rtmp module, said server can be configured to relay the stream to hitbox, and also accept and relay another stream.
You transcode the outgoing stream to hitbox to a much lower quality version with a low latency preset with ffmpeg, then send it right back to nginx-rtmp. Then the managers connect to this second stream, preferrably with a non-shit player (or ffplay) and they get their video before hitbox.

implyingrigged.info/wiki/Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2016/DLC
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2016/Faces

These ones are important too

>Veeky Forums
That's why it's ResidentSleeper, they're default tactics are pretty sleepy, until eventually a goal.
Except once where I actually had a game against them that ended 0-0.

p o s s e s s i o n

non-technical tl;dr: all this could be done behind the scenes, the managers would just have to download ffplay, connect to a stream and watch
Yeah, I purposefully selected Veeky Forums and /w/ because I wanted to see how sleepy it could get with two extremely defensive teams.

>page 9

except not really

The AI being shit does matter more than the user thinks. Yes, there's a bunch of drones that were able to enjoy themselves, but that doesn't mean things don't need to be improved.

>bunch of drones
>over 1000 viewers

PES17 will be our time to shine.
Or fail miserably

Everyone who doesn't agree with me is a drone

maybe 2000

Wow, I can't fucking wait for /mu/ to win, AGAIN. Jesus Christ those p plebeian fucks think they're so tough by picking on patrician wallpapers, what a load of shit. What's the point of even having a babby cup if we know what the result will be anyways
Fucking /mu/ ruining the cup, they should be out.

>Bochum on Veeky Forums
>3 managers (antacid, bagel and him)
>now even Veeky Forums has a fucking council
Well if we've learned something about councils is that they either go big or crash big. I love Veeky Forums but >bochum doesn't give me a good feeling, guess /mu/ is gonna walk alone in the elites again.

Sure thing, but don't tell anyone!

4916 3004 9851 8504
12/17