Car Fonts

Find me a car with an uglier font.

>Protip: You can't

I can find a car with worse performance.

your shitpost has a grain of truth

that F easily adds extra horsepower somehow

Tesla's logos are retarded ugly

Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to use sarif fonts?
>in the year 2016
>on an electric car
>for the future
>old school fonts

Nothing beats this

I'm going to start a business that makes car model plate things like that but in Papyrus. Who wants one?

You can't find an uglier gauge font than this shit. What the fuck is with that font? It looks like some weird shit you'd see on an early 90's software brochure

Holy fuck I don't know why I'm laughing so much at the oldest Alphonse shit post ever but I am

Looks like the Kamata Angelus tacho

What do you expect, binary badges or bar codes?

winner if this is what shipped with a production car

ayy lmao

Underrated post

of course it is, who would lie on the internet

I could go outside, walk a few meters around the block and take a picture of a badge.
VW Polos are plenty, Harlekins not so much

Sans serif font, like everyone else.

What's the deal with harlequins anyway, was this the trim for autists?

Every time I see the Fiesta logo I swear it says Fiesto

I was pulled over in my gf's fiesta and the officer wrote "Fesio" as the model.

I was like wtf but then I looked at the badge and it looks like it says Fesio.

>people caring about how the fonts look

yeah i mean really, the interior is shit, the handling is shit, so why shouldn't the font be shit? the only fuckin reason that shitbox sells so well is b/c
>HURR DURR SINCE 0-60 IS FAST IT KEEPS UP WITH SOOPERCARS

greetings from shitter land with vw gols chevrolet corsas and fiat unos

Special snowflake autists
They look like a clown vomitted on it.

Suppressed chuckle
Has anyone had the balls to use comic sans?

Look up Chysler Concord gauge fonts. Way worse

Downvoted :3

Is there any logical reason why you would fucking say that post is underrated? Has anybody expressed any kind of dissatisfaction or criticism at all against it? Are you delusional? Are you reading replies that are nonexistant? Maybe you come from communities with voting systems, but there is literally no way that you could know what other people think of that post you just replied to here. Maybe it's psychological. Maybe it's your own post you're replying to, like a 12 year old fucktard liking his own facebook posts thinking his swelling autism is going unnoticed. Maybe your self esteem depends on you tricking yourself into thinking someone out there thinks your post is worth something. Or maybe you are just a retard, the worst kind of retard, the one who thinks he's smart, the one who thinks he's the only one to have gotten the joke, to have understood the post. Well, guess what, faggot, that post is by no definition underrated so why don't you do the world a favour and go check out what the bottom of your toilet smells like?

Underrated post

Wew lad
>someone actually took the time to write this.
If this isn't copy pasta you need to seek out professional help.

I kek'd a little

was looking for this, thank you!