/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

Best harem

youtube.com/watch?v=fPoQw2J177c

Download Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ now for free on the Google Play Store and iOS App Store!

(KHUX guides) The reason you're here:
Old: pastebin.com/wmabZqr2
Newer: pastebin.com/jQVKegVw

Most recent significant interviews:
2.8: khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-Interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-HD-2-8-FCP-Unchained-X-6667
khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interviews-Tetsuya-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-2-8-KH3-6627
khinsider.com/news/Gamespot-Interviews-Tai-Yasue-6622

khwiki.com/

Lore resources: pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

GameTrailers Kingdom Hearts Timeline:
youtube.com/watch?v=xm-NoyqzGkY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vr2fU61gp6A
youtube.com/watch?v=0x0-EYfwP-c
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ixB-bXPmvEQ
youtu.be/u5xZbJDZZo4
youtube.com/watch?v=_jZ-628uuSo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You can't have a harem with only 1 girl.

blast from the past

Naminé counts as both herself and Kairi.

There's also Olette, and Larxene would have wanted a piece of the big R, too had she lived longer.

We posting cuties?

You can if it's the single girl and she has a harem of dudes I guess.
TRIGGERED
Even though I'm on the bandits right now but I'm pretty sure another wyvern fight is the next round once I manage to beat these assholes so still triggered.

Whos this cutie!

>implying Larxene wasn't already Marluxia's bitch

Humina Humina!

The only thing that pisses me off about this guy is the absurd health bar. I can heal and sleep him just fine, but fuck.

Possessors will never be cute. They're like fuzzies except infinitely worse in every way.

New waifu acquired.

Link to previous thread please.

>Each new heartless will be cuter than the last to get your guard down

How long until they release cute Heartless girls?

Roxas or namine? I really want the status skills and I can't decide which board has better avatar parts.

Namine obviously.

>13000 jews
Might as well buy both and guilt the Aerith. Both outfits are pretty shitty. I wish there was a way for me to get those statuses without paying 15.00 USD for shit I don't want.

Does buying a single board give you enough Aerith medals to guilt her?

No, buying both will get enough to guilt her and one reroll.

No, each board has four medals. One board gets you three dots, both gets you guilt + one re-roll chance.

Wow that is really expensive. I will just save my medals then.

>Invisibles and Neo Shadows are the first to adopt feminine figures
>shadows become cute shortstacks
WHERE ARE MY CUTE HEARTLESS GIRLS NOMURA

if it werent a really boring medal it would be a great deal

This will have to do

I there an updated raidboss guide. Like do some of the new missions have more than 28 heartless and what are the new raid boss ranges?

This looks like something that would perch on my head all day and nible at me when its hungry. I like it.

Even if the new missions have more than 28 enemies it'll still be more efficient to do 57 once 0 AP ends. I'm assuming the new spider spawns in any of the newest batch of quests but yeah it'd be nice to know for sure.
Well it's human size so that probably wouldn't happen. And you really don't want that. I have a bird sitting on my shoulder doing that to me all goddamn day an it gets old quick.

I cannot think of any other video game series with better music than Kingdom Hearts.

youtube.com/watch?v=vr2fU61gp6A

Nier maybe?

youtube.com/watch?v=0x0-EYfwP-c

Sanic, Dragon Quest, World of Warcraft

Most of the heartless introduced in this game have been adorable. Makes me glad that most of them will never make the jump the 3D, since I can't see that being maintained.

If that happens, there'll be a non-stop parade of shit talk about how the series is pandering to pillow humpers for more sales (ignoring the fact that Ansem SoD was essentially this for the ladies).

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ixB-bXPmvEQ

>suggesting Nier
>not posting the best song
youtu.be/u5xZbJDZZo4

Do you even Lucky Ted? But yeah, as far as Square Enix's library goes, KH music is mid-tier.

One day I should play this game. I've only heard like 5 songs from it but they're all fantastic.

P-post your best Aqua art!

I just found out Aqua meant water and she has water powers and her color is blue like water. Blew my mind.

Yen Sid is Disney backwards

Donald's last name is Duck.
He's a duck.

You're lying. I refuse to believe that you just found that out.

I cant. This is too much lore.

Genie is actually named after the mythological creature the genie, and both his appearance, story, powers and homeworld are like those of a traditional genie.

THE CHARACTER OWL IS NAMED OWL AFTER THE BIRD OWL BECAUSE HE IS AN OWL

THE KEYBLADE CAN FUNCTION AS BOTH A KEY AND A BLADE, HENCE KEYBLADE.

B-Bakana!

>Have a 3 Dot and 2 Dot medals
>Can't combine

Did I do something wrong?

Are they 6*?

Piglet is called Piglet because he is both a pig and a manlet.
When the REAL™ kingdom hearts pops up finally I really hope it unlocks using the keyblade as a real key and none of the magic pointing laser shit.
Are they the same medal? Is one of them locked? Are they both 6*? Have you finished quest 200?

Yes to all of that.

They are both 6* Vivi's, with neither of them locked, and I having already beaten quest 200.

If one looks closely at the Kingdom Hearts logo, you'll notice that the symbol in the background is shaped like a heart and has a small crown sitting atop it, symbolizing both "Heart" and "Kingdom".

Is any of them equipped?

I was about to say no, but then I checked my Starlight, and after removing it can now fuse it.

Boy do I feel like a retard.

why would you even 6* a vivi? it doesnt even do damage in and of itself

So in x you literally become unchained like ephimera

Because the game won't stop throwing them at me, and I already had 8, so I thought I would guilt just one for the hell of it and I can still use the 5* one

What titles do the namine and roxas board give?

goyim and troglodyte

Roxas - Good
Namine - Goyim

I giggled.

Any room in the /khg/ party?

Yeah, post ID.

>No icecream stacking minigame
>No sticker collecting album
>No gummiship/starfox/lego mode

This is what Unchained needs. I havent play the game in days because nothing to do.

There should be a "My friends are my power!" campaign where the quests prevent you from using your own Medal, instead you select 5 Shared Medals and use those instead.

I'm playing Re:COM on Proud mode, and I'm stuck at the final fight against Marluxia. I used a Sonic Blade deck to spam through most of the game, but it doesn't work very well on his third form.

What's a good deck to use?

Lethal Frame spam

Mickey Mouse's first name is Mickey.

Mickey starts with the letter "M"

M is a letter in the alphabet

So is the letter H

Mickey with an H instead of M is Hickey

All of the hidden Mickey's are just hickeys.

Thanks bro.

Ice cream stacking was the worst minigame of the series. The whole game is one big sticker collecting minigame. Gummi ships being avatars instead of a Star Fox simulator between worlds sucks ass though.
Maybe 5 friend medals and one of your own just so you have the same amount. Unless it's like the coliseum. Either would be interesting.

>using all those guilted whale medals that appear in my shared list
I sure wouldn't mind that.

>Playing Re:CoM
>Those three title drops in a row

/r/ing a picture of Namine smiling gormlessly captioned:
>When you think about it, this really was the Re:Chain of Memories

Member and artist

Why do you guys even want to join the /khg/ party?

How many guilted Whale medals for they even have?

KH2 Cloud, 50% Guilt, AB1
Auron, 50%, AB2
KH Cloud, 50% Guilt, AB2 Max
BC Mickey, 100% Guilt, AB2 Max

That's it.

One but lots of people do have premiums

>pulling in Ventus EMC
>gee i hope i get a cool premium i haven't gotten anything but magic premiums
>pull Sora Donald and Goofy

FUCKING MAGIC ENOUGH OF THIS GARBAGE GIVE ME SOMETHING ELSE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So starlight 5 isn't possible to do for me

Rip.

>complaining about getting a premium
>I still have none
Fuck you too man.
4 is impossible for me. 3 was too until that random max guilt BC Mickey showed up. This game is suffering.

You'll get a premium someday user, i believe in you!

Not a lot but it is the only active /khg/ party. People do play and chat when there is an event or something to do.

Whats a feasible setup for the TT ad quests?

>The reason Deep Jungle never reappeared was because Sora never recovered his memory of it in Castle Oblivion

Is Nier a good/fun game?

No. You only play it for the story.

Well that's interesting. Enemies can heal even when they're asleep and not hitting you. First time I've ever seen this happen so I had assumed them healing was tied to damaging you.

Not really. Dark Hand for part 1, Phoenix Spear for part 2. You mainly play it for the story, a handful of side stories, and the music. The actual gameplay is mind numbingly dull and there's an awful amount of grinding needed to get some of the final stuff and 100%. It's like they specifically gave the middle finger to 100% people.

Oh geez, to waste a good soundtrack on a bad game, so sad. Guess I'll stick to the music alone then.

youtube.com/watch?v=_jZ-628uuSo
Cam I get some theories on what the fuck just happened? You were in the realm of sleep this whole time? You're just a dream? So the real you died a long time ago and Maleficent may have found where the book of prophecies is?

Yes.

user shut the fuck up

It's not a bad game, the gameplay iteelf is a means to an end, but the story and a handful of side missions are really good, and the music is excellent.

Just pull during an epic medal carnival.

Which one? It honestly depends on the quest. Although the first two are just whatever your strongest medals are

I've pulled in all but two of them now and gotten nothing. Life is hard.