Why is no one halfway decent streaming reeeeeeeeeeee

first for smug camwhores that blizzard hires

went b2b 12 and 11 arena

feeling pretty good

Miracles to speak in front of your loved ones

>play at rank 11 a few days back
>some dragon warrior shitter
>suddenly gorehowl
Stick to one solid deck. Every once in a while you will stumble upon a deck that is generally shitty, but surprises you with something and wins, especially if you're laddering from rank 10+ in the end of the season.

I am poor and don't have dust and want tirion and paladin murloc 1-1/3 to meme with menagerie but don't have the dust help anons

LIKE SWATTING INSELIKE SWATTING INSECTS

nth for posting your shitty OC.

>What is not sitting under 10 hp against a shaman
You mean 16 hp, right? Because that's how much a shaman can deal damage in a single turn with Doomhammer.

I played the free arena game a few weeks after I started playing, lost 0-3 and have been too ashamed to try again since.

Am I missing out on anything?

Posted in the ded thred by mistake, so I'm reposting

Kibler's chair is currently streaming.

Post fucking dicks you legitimately made it to rank 5+ with

I am playing Dragon Warrior because I thought I'd like it but I'm kind of interested in playing nigger priest, I just don't want to drop from rank 11-20 and that shit isn't even listed on tempo storm so I am scared

>tempo storm

I know but I have no thoughts of my own when it comes to cards yet I love them so much. I don't get it.

unlucky arena runs do happen, experience helps a lot since it's kinda different than constructed

there are tools to help you draft more effectively

If you ever git gud at arena it's basically an infinite gold generator, that being said it's really up to how you want to play.

makes you think
>14 damage from hand is ridiculous so we nerfed that
>now you guys dont need sludge belcher anymore, right?

I went from 11~ to 5 with this after I got tired of playing yogg hunter.

Just play it in wild then

>yogg
>turn 11 play this, Yogg again
>Yogg shits this out
>goes back to turn right before playing yogg for 4x Yogg
stop

use heartharena and get good

even a noob like got to a "break even with a daily quest" pretty quickly

Just a standard druid list I'm not a fan of giants in token druid.

this season: reno mage, face hunter and tempo mage

I made the mistake of dusting Barnes, should I craft him again for the resurrect priest deck?

well, it can't hurt to try it then, thanks
Once I've got some gold I'll try a run, and hopefully I won't get blown the fuck out again.

Mage and rogue are ideal for it, right? Priest is worst.

If the game state is reverted, you never played Yogg and you never gained duplicates.

Game state literally means exactly what the board state was like last turn. Opponent cards included.

Oh boy is it shitty OC time?

What are your favourite lines from the Karazhan minions so far?

>Ow.

I'm not saying you gained duplicates though. I'm saying you played your Yogg regularly. Then you played this to revert to the turn before, where you had 10 mana and a Yogg in your hand. So you get to play Yogg.

Then since it's a spell, it could theoretically be cast by Yogg and bring you back to turn 9 where you had Yogg and Future Glimpse in your hand so you can do it all again.

DUDE

LMAO

WEED

Wild looks like a terrible place to be.

Low curve tempo warlock with discard synergy (I added 1x Silverware golem).

It's amazing, dude. It really is like the real game, with so much less cancer.

Every expansion has a card that creates a deck type.

> emperor
> we're gonna be rich.

What is kara's?

Is the new meme priest deck worth saving up for? Seems pretty strong but expensive as fuck

Barnes

Barnes Priest

> expensive

what? Only legendary is a finish?

I could really see some Medivh/yogg decks happening

Arcane giant will probably have the biggest impact of the cards available so far.
It won't exactly create a new archetype, but it will bolster the old spell based combo and control decks.

>TONIGHT, A TAAALE OF GLORIOUS REDEMPTION

Also Menagerie Warden singlehandedly made Beast Druid good and Curator is meming around some decks.

>just got my mage to level 10, using Sheng's starters from early 2015 to build my deck
>decide to give ranked a shot, had gotten 2 starred 25 (lol) using starter cards
>matches me against a 23
>fuck
>getting my ass wiped around the floor, lots of high-cost spells drawn early
>around 13 HP drop a flamestrike and wipe the field (turn 8)
>he equips a bow next round, drops me to 10
>acidic swamp ooze
>firelands portal
>summons the enrage 2/7 troll
>fire my hero power at it every round to buff it up
>he's out of cards in his hand so putting multiple secrets and using his hero power every round
>finally drop a taunter and kill him off with 4 hp left

jesus christ that was SATISFYING

Meme priest uses Sylvannas and any combination of Bloodhoof+Nzoth or Ragnaros for Barnes plays.

How do we make use of fool's bane?
It's an assassin's blade that can't hit face, but no good decks run assassin's blade, and when if they do, they stack up weapon buffs and go face.

I think Blizzard wanted it to fulfil the same role gorehowl does but against small aggro minions while gorehowl is all about killing big control minions.

But warrior already is the king of efficient early clears and stalling for late. It can do a pretty fancy board wipe with Dalaran illusionist but it requires you to have 9 mana and warrior v aggro games are decided by turn 7. If you try to play the weapon the turn before the illusionist, it's a very obvious tell and a huge tempo loss.

It's also completely useless against control decks because all of their minions will take at least 2 swings and all control decks have a finisher burst. You could try to buff up the blade with upgrades and upgrade pirates but that's 8 card slots taken up by what could have just been gorehowl.

Zoo can taunt up low priority minions and argus to get them above 3 HP. The only good thing fools bane is for is killing grim patrons, which I guess is enough if we get back to the 70% patron warrior meta?

Thank you, RNGesus.

That one card that doesn't let your hero take damage on your turn.

Oh, and dragons. I.E.

Purify Priest OP. Please nerf, Blizzard.

Barnes. Some of the decks that use Barnes were good in old gods but Barnes just makes them ridiculous. (N'zoth)
He makes decks that have 2 or 3 high mana minions and 25+ spells possible and now is the best time for that archetype since minion power levels are lower than before old gods and also Yogg'saron.

Senfglas played it in tempo warrior.
It wasn't completely bad, but not exactly successful.
It's a really good card on the surface, but all the C'Thun lists are already packed with all they need, and the classic fedora warrior fell out of favor and I don't think Fool's Bane will bring it back. But it has some potential, unlike Tentacles.

make it 3 mana 'kill your own minnion'

I'm playing Purify Priest right now and it's stupid how OP it gets when your combos work.

>5 mana weapon + 3 mana minion
Good luck pulling this shit on aggro

The question was "how do we make use"

That's how you make use. Never said it was "good"

Fucking dolt

You mean your 4 mana 7/7?

Ysera, Ragnaros or Yshaarj

12-11 now
APOLOGIZE

>4 mana 7/7 with Overload +2 and draw a card

TONIGHT:

"Barnes, Y'shaarj and 28 spells" the deck is pretty op when you draw Barnes prep gang up on turn 4

Difference being people are actually winning somewhat consistently with Purifier Priest.

A tale of Highdasitmane

Nice job user, I've got a special love in my heart for that Gurabashi Berserker.

One time I got matched against a gold warrior, with cards and skill far beyond anything I had, I was completely boned. Anything I'd play would get countered.
But, against all the odds, the enemy's 20 damage C'thun hit the berserker 6 times, leaving it alive at 1 health, and now 20 attack.
That thing singlehandedly won me an unwinnable game.

stories to tell his wife

is face hunter still viable on ladder?

yes

Almost forgot I had a screenshot. and it was a paid skin hero, not a gold.
I miss running those sorts of minions.

He did add me, but I declined. kind of regret that.

is the play a friend still bugged? does the other player get 80 gold?

Me and my friend got it just fine

Somebody post a proof that they have the play a friend quest and I'll challenge him with mine so we both get the reward

It's never been bugged, the player with the quest has to challenge the one with no quest, not the other way around.

Anything wrong with this deck? What can I improve?

1 mana 2/3

B R A V O
R
A
V
O

You don't have any of Karazhan, do you?

That effect is a major downside in anything but Silence themed decks. It can't be used very well in face/zoo since literally 90% of your effects are Deathrattles/Buffs.

Planning on buying it and making a secret hunter deck with avian, cat trick, and cloaked huntress.

I do need something for now

At least heals your opponent for 5 to encourage trading instead of going face. This doesn't prevent you from just going face.

It's a huge buff to decks that don't play many early minions like Mage.

it is a downside but its farcry from major.
on turn 1 its literally a free 2/3

-1 infest
-1 forlorn stalker
-1 tundra rhino
+1 kodo/tiger
+1 river crocolisk
+1 swamp ooze

ideally you'd have grandmothers but considering you're running crokolisks I'm assuming you don't have kara

Zombie is pretty balanced

>guy adds me after I lose a close game
>think maybe he just wants to talk about the game or something so I accept
>just insults me and gloats about winning
>removes me immediately
why do that my man

post chatlog

Thanks, yeah you're right, don't have Kara.

Is Infest that bad? Hunter doesn't have any draw, I always try to play it after I unleash the hounds or when I have at least 4 on board.

>1 mana 2/3 a big downside
>Useless to aggro decks
>2/3 minion is irrelevant in control v control
>Card only useful if aggro rules the meta

Compared to

>1 mana 2/3 with a downside that doesn't really hurt aggro outside of tunnel trogg and darkshire councilman
>Above downside can be played around with minion placement that you have full control over
>Aggro decks would be all over this card
>Forcing control decks to run this just to be able to compete
>It's also a targetable silence that gets rid off downsides to powerful minions
>DUDE 2 MANA 4/5
>DUDE A BETTER 4 MANA 7/7 FOR EVERY CLASS

Midrange shaman or Aggro shaman for ladder?

aggro is your best bet

Aggro. Went from 20 to 5 in two days of playing, around 3 hours both days. I did keep my winstreak for a long period of time tho

Whoever sends the challenge must have the quest.

If two people have the quest, they have to battle twice, while swapping who invited who in between.

And yea, both players get the 80g for the quest. 160g total each over two matches

I know, that's why I was posting that, so we both got 160 gold.

will the final boss be a shaman

Can I have free handouts

post dick & result of that game

i am gonna wait a bit to play

I want to play priest but something better than the current meme decks like Barnes or silence priest, is dragon priest strong now or will I be wasting my time against all of these aggro shits

How do I murloc paladin?

Play Murlocs
Let them die
Don't die
???
Play Anyfin and they concede

>Priest/Paladin Domination quest
>Don't have the expensive cards that make either of those classes work at all

I just fucking realized I'm missing the epic murloc that makes Anyfin Palading work. How the fuck am I missing that card after all the time I'm playing?

Play chargeman and +2/+1man mostly.