What are you doing tonight Veeky Forums?

What are you doing tonight Veeky Forums?

I'm getting some quality time with my vehicle doing it's first night run into the city, feels good man.

No one cares

k

engine light's on, cunt

Just wasting another chance of sunset/sunrise cruising not having a roadworthy car.
In what way is driving this enjoyable? I have no idea, it's diesel and a high car/pickup to be precise. Do you like rolling in such, does this diesel sound nice or what?

Watching the Euro's

It's for tax purposes, I'm an electrician by trade, plus I like to go 4x4ing on the RDO weekends, this model is manual only and it's kinda cathartic just changing gears after driving autotragic for 3 years.

It's in ACC mode, all of the dash lights light up

summerfag spotted

Comfy/10, would drive in there.
So it's diesel for tax purposes? I'd expect the opposite, unless you are doing distances.
Also, an electrician-to-be, but forbidden from doing most because of myopia.

Shieeet, that sucks mate, being a sparky is a good trade.
It's Diesel because 4x4 Hiluxes only come in Diesel, all you have to have is a ute that you "have to use to take your tools to work daily to site" to reap tax benefits.

Honestly if I didn't pour diesel in the tank and she didn't sound like an tractor with a turbo, you wouldn't know it was a diesel truck.

I went out for a ~2 hour drive, taking back roads and random turns.
I found myself at a lake and just sat in the car by a clearing watching the lights and the fucking huge moon. Happy Birthday me.

are you in 'straya?

Yeah mate

Happy Birthday user

Happy birthday M8. Also, that sounds comfy to me.

Happy birthday.

Thanks friends.
I'm trying to reconstruct the route I took, but I have no clue. Here's a nice road from back home to feast your eyes on.

Happy Birthday, user. What a fucking comfy ride.

Twisty multilane? Nice one.

It is mostly for commercial trucks, and therefore empty sundays and evenings.

Wish we had roads like that where I live, looks comfy as fuck, only single lane roads with potholes that are infested with kangaroos at night around my area, shit sucks.

noice. Hows straya like?

Was gonna go hang with some old high school friends. I've worked weekend nights for like the last 2 years, tonight was the first time I ever requested off. Then they rescheduled to last night at the last minute.

Probably gonna go hoon a little on backroads