/dsg/ - Souls General

!CURSED! >Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DLC Trailer
[YouTube] Dark Souls III – PC/PS4/X1 – Ashes of Ariandel (DLC #1 announcement) (English Trailer) (embed)

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v (embed)

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63 (embed)

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a (embed)

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n (embed)

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3 (embed)

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm (embed)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=owTq98GZ40A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How do you stop female characters from having autism chins when you make them, but without having their chins be registered weapons?

First for FC

post and rate fashion

>(embed)

>Jump through hoops to try and stop twinking
>Allow phantom to Estus

Sometimes I wonder if they ever think about the things they do, or if they just get an idea, throw it in, and say fuck it with no further thought.

Thanks, it felt great. Don't worry, I was gentle

You can't.

>papa nito is just a cool skeleton guy chilling in his coffin with his skelebros
>kill him to prolong the inevitable
feelsbadman

What is the recommended agility level in DaS2? Is there a standard that most people go for (e.g. 40 end)?

they also let you trade ng++ rings

but dont allow trading upgrade gems (even though this doesn't support twinking at all because the host still needs the right coal)

In for the feet and fight club (in that order)

I miss the way my character's ass looked in Gascoigne's pants.

At least 98

Why did they make Iron Flesh shorter?

Post feet and I post FC

It kind of depends, but try at least 100 and then scale it back and see what works for you. I found 92 worked for most pve and 96 for pvp for me.

Sometimes I really, really, miss this damn game.

at least it isn't power within
you get 15 seconds and the animation is so slow you need to use it at a distance, so you're down 5 seconds before you get an attack in

Papa Nito more like Papa Shito.

It's been a while but IIRC it was something around 92 or 100 or some shit. Don't remember if those were just breakpoints or actual optimal levels.

>Gascoigne's pants

Patrician taste user

it's even worse when you realise he mourns the loss of his significant other

But then I remember how shit like this happened to me literally every other mob, and I miss it less.

Why don't you play it again?

I finished Sotfs a couple of days ago and ordered bb goty. Can't wait to play it

Sometimes I turn it on and just swing weapons randomly around in the dream while listening to ludwig's 2nd phase on loop.

It's the only time I actually turn on my ps4

I think there's a big disconnect between what they think PvP is and what it actually is.

They expect it to be, "oh man this game is so hard, I really need an ember, I guess I have to invade someone just to get it", but what it really is is, "well I beat the game, time to make a PvP character perfectly tuned to fuck people in the ass at with the tippest top shit I can get within a specific level range"

Invaders have every advantage already, making them able to estus is going overboard. I didn't even like that invaders could pop manatees and shit back in DaS1. And I'm the one who's usually doing the invading, so it's not butthurt speaking here.

youtube.com/watch?v=owTq98GZ40A

>2016
>still trying to be a cheating japstabber

That girl is using a gross weapon, so I won't host. Because I'm also not with my PC today anyway

>Why don't you play it again?
I just... kinda didn't like it that much. I Plat'd it after about 90 hours, HATED the Chalice slog, got twinked a few times starting new characters, made two Moonlight characters, and one Rakuyo, PvPd with the 98 Moonlight, did ok, and then was just, kinda bored.

I think it was a lot of "playing with the end-goals in mind" that sabotaged it. I ought to give it a fresh playthrough one day, but, the Chalice slog.

Stuff like that and killing Cursed Chalice Boss x with someone for the umpteenth time is how I spent the last 20 or so hours with it.

The humanities were worse than invaders having limited Estus in 3. The invader could easily have a stack of 99 full heals while the host was limited to whatever shitty Miracles or Estus he had.

>Greataxe
>Gross
You know what I wouldn't even ATTEND your FC even if it was the ONLY FC in the WORLD

redpill me on the Usurpation end, /dsg/

what the fuck am I doing?

I don't know anything about BB but I hope Ill enjoy it. I thought DS2 wasn't that great.

DS1 was my first Souls game. Played DeS and DS2 after that

Host could use those too, in fact, at least 198 heals on both sides was bullshit.

Making Londor Great Again

Did you play DaS3?

Then don't do the Chalice dungeons retard

You stuff the fire inside the neverending darkness inside your human dark soul of blackness and kill the age of fire forever

I ring the co-op bell at ludwig every now and again but I've got his every move in muscle memory so ingrained that the fight literally takes seconds. I used the beast claws last time and actually just stunlocked him to death in both phases, the whole fight was probably 20-some seconds long minus the cutscene

>implying that someone won't just kill you, take the First Flame off of your corpse, and put it back where it belongs

Picking not one, but two shitty ugly waifus and becoming Kaathe's sockpuppet all of which deserve to be purged. DaS 3 has no good end.

>somebody split /dsg/ into two

Returned to DaSII today for my second playthrough ever. At first I hated it a lot less because the world was a lot more beautiful than I remembered it (ultra linear and uninspired DaSIII would do that to ya; at least DaSII is original and doesn't rely on fan service).

But then... the combat. Goddamn it feels like shit. It just, feels like complete fucking shit. It feels so fucking gross omg. I still hate this game and DaSIII is ultimately better. DaSII combat feels fucking impotent, sludgy and unsatisfying. Gross game. Sage.

More Webms need to be made.

go to bed, Frampt

>implying that Anri and Yuria are bad waifus
>implying that Kaathe isn't right
>implying that Londor won't be great

Not yet.

I thought I stick to the order and play BB first. And it has a Goty edition so thats a plus too.

Would the Chosen Undead have been able to beat the Gwyn/Nito/QTpi/Seath if they weren't all fucked up and weak

I know I keep spamming this one but I fucking love this build

As long as rolling exists, anything is possible.

exactly
"muh fire"-fags get out

As is tradition

>admitting to avatarfagging
enjoy your ban

sacrifice me senpai

>more like LONDOR THIGH SCHOOL

You mean put it in the kiln, the kiln I will FUCKING DESTROY!?!

Objectively it's so good. So good. I have a lot of personal hangups with it, but, it really is a damn good game.

Awesome. I love that fight. Again, I kinda gyped myself out of enjoying it, because I just "wanted my goddamn Moonlight now". But, man, that arena sets such a crazy ...I can't think of the word, heh. Mood, tone? But anyway yeah, great fight.

I would have liked BB a lot less if not for ToH.

>gwyn
if he would still be able to be parried, yeah

>seath
he wasnt weakened, cu turned off his god mode

>nito
as long as fire exists

>qtpi?
im guessing gwyndolin? he's not even a god

looks pretty god tho

>dragonslayer armor
>really fun fight
>my frame rate drops harder than my spaghetti :^)

This makes me sad, I really enjoyed the few seconds when the game didn't become a slideshow.

what the fuck are you talking about

>implying that you can destroy the Kiln
shit's made out of an archtree, I'd like to see you try

>dragonslayer armor
>fun
Guess you didn't use an ultra-great then

dolin is a god. it's stated in a few item descriptions and occult does extra damage. h just didn't get an extra special shard of gwyn's soul, just what he got from birth

Yes,because the Chosen Undead has no innate power of their own or any avatar in-game and all that he can do is decided by how players can use said Chosen Undeads. People have beat NK while fatrolling and NK/SoC is essentially what Prime Gwyn probably would be like NK/SoC in DS3.

>I would have liked BB a lot less if not for ToH.
I agree
I feel like the DLC bosses are the only ones that really delivered on the sort of balls to the wall all out offense gameplay style I had kind of expected from the game. Too many of the main game bosses were just pushovers to aggression or gimmicky stuff like Amygdala that forces you to wait. Just having solid brick walls of meat that keep you on your toes and fight back as you go at them made the DLC so satisfying (except Maria).

Farron Funsword slaps his shit. I beat him blind on the first try, and then wondered what all the fuss was about.

>using a shit tier weapon

You only have yourself to blame

didn't know because I played at launch

most people bitch about the floaty dragon/butterfly things that pewpew at you

I could beat him with any weapon, but it's seriously hard when my frame rate goes to shit. I don't want to summon for him but I think I'll have to

I beat him with a great club

>(except Maria)
She's my favorite boss lol.

Once I realized 90% of the bosses melt to the appropriate Paper and a BBP a lot of the magic was lost. Plus it kinda pissed me off because I liked playing Arcane.

Yeah I didn't even notice those until my third playthrough. Luck, I guess.

Ugh,same here. One other reason to get a PS4, I guess.
>tfw probably gonna buy the game+DLC for both PC and PS4 when I get it.

>at least DaSII is original and doesn't rely on fan service
Nigger what?
It relies at the worst forms of pointless fanservice tied directly to DS1 while DS3 is an actual DS1 sequel.

When you actually like a game, it's worth it.

>tfw bought Dragon's Dogma for 360, then Dark Arisen, then Dark Arisen again for PS3, and will buy it again for PS4 or PC, whichever I get access to first.

56 days for the DLC

it's pretty cheap too

Oh, and then Dragon's Dogma on PS3 just for fun.

How much?

I've been trying to play the Codex release but every time I start it up it crashes and the "Dark Souls III has stopped working" box pops up.

Literally driving me nuts. Is there any workaround for this?

>14 Estus flask
>Have no idea where I missed one
This is going to take FUCKING FOREEEEEEEEEEVER

18 dollars for me

Play on PS4 :^)

Just NG+ it

>18$
JFC. Shit better be huge.

>get invaded at Undead Parish
>drake sword
>hollow soldier shield
>fat rolling in full knight set
how do you spot shitters in other soulsbourne games /dsg/?

how much does it cost for you?

I could pay 50 dollars for this DLC desu

If their name is guts

I've been friendly invading highwall/settlement/crabville. Any other areas that could be particularly fun? pre- and post-pontiff seem like they might be neat, especially the latter because of the clusterfucks.

Drake sword is super fun to invade with.

DRAGONS DOGMA SEQUEL WHEN SENPAI

I'm autistic desu lad need to do everything I can before NG+

Would anyone like a PCFC or PCFFA?

Greatshield + big sword is a great shitter tell.

Probably the one behind the hidden wall in Demon Ruins

anyone want to help me go through irithyl on PC? this place sucks, NG and I have 26 vigor, SL 49

No, fuck you.

Will you host?

I remember when one of the first guides for finding Stone Giant armor came out, and you could always spot the guide readers by their Giant set, Drakesword, and Knight Shield.

God, what an ugly fucking getup.

In DaS2 you could spot a shitter by Twindragon Greatshield, Drangleic Greatsword, and Vengarl's Helm. Every fucking invade for the first few months of the game; Twindragon, Vengarl's and Drangleic Greatsword. And they'd never have any HP because of Drang's tall reqs.

I donno I'm just comparing to all three of DaS2's, AoTA, and ToH, which were all 10$.

Question, /dsg/. I've beaten the PS4 version of DS3 a couple times now, and moved on to the PC version. I have a mule on PS4 version with all items, and a friend does too, and we'd dupe items for each other to make cosplay builds and the like.

I want to redo my Reina (Fire Emblem Fates) build on PC, and some of the gear for it is pretty lategame.

If I use cheat engine offline and then go online afterwards, so long as I didn't do anything bonkers, will I get banned? I just want to get the gear and maybe embers. No hacking tons of souls or infinite HP or whatever.

Pic related.

Heavy armor (i.e. Brushwood/Smoughs/Havels/Giants/whatever), greatshields, weapons better in 2H being used in 1H, all of the above

Yes

>Souls player
>streamer
>American
>With that kind of voice voice
>"edgy" personality

It feels like there are so many of those types.

>DaS2
>tries to go into its own region of the world, with new countries and new characters, only mentioning DaS1 in passing
>only real direct links are the Lord Souls you get from NG+ onward
>does its own take on a combat and PvP system that, while flawed, at least tries to be original

>DaS3
>directly return to DaS1 locations
>directly brings back a bunch of key characters
>directly copies DaS1 combat but on the Bloodborne engine

What's it like living in Bizarro Land?