All lili players are furfags edition.

>What's new?

us.battle.net/heroes/en/game/events/machines-of-war/
PTR is supposed to release today.

>Starcraft maps, Alarak and Zarya:
youtube.com/watch?v=BUZBAOmzBh8
youtube.com/watch?v=uAXqZIBeS40
youtube.com/watch?v=dhhaPVdG7fQ

>Where do I find you panda-loving faggots?
/join Veeky Forums

>Do you have a discord?
discord.gg/0u3cyKnzMnnU2wjN

>What hero should I buy?
Play all the heroes on free rotation and see what types you like. Don't buy heroes just to get into ranked. It's not worth it.

>Links nobody visits anyway
Official Site: us.battle.net/heroes/en
General News: heroesnexus.com
Tips & Tricks: heroesofthestorm.github.io/tips
Hero Rankings and Statistics: hotslogs.com/Default
Talent Calculator: heroesfire.com/hots/talent-calculator

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

hotslogs.com/Player/Profile?PlayerID=2398901'
reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/4mh256/theres_a_guy_on_Veeky
reddit.com/user/SSJ5Gogetenks
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20243696/heroes-of-the-storm-ptr-patch-notes-august-29-2016-8-29-2016
hotslogs.com/Player/MatchHistory?PlayerID=7644448
heroesnexus.com/forums/heroes-general/general-discussion/129-announcer-voiceover-strings-and-audio
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Lunara a cute.

>pink goblin skin
>horrific evil yellow eyes
>unshaved legs
user...

so uh
valarak amirite

I've won my last 18 games as Cho, AMA

hots sure looked different back in the day

lul

All Li Li players are funfags edition!
What's the dank combo name of you and your buddy.

>Nova is in 63.5% of QM games

When will people learn not to play this garbage character?

>still no PTR

wait shit cho isn't chen
what the fuck how did i mess taht up

Who here is waiting for 10k Alarak?

Still think they made the right call to make her use her chitinous blades rather than purple psychic magic.

needs more Force Wave

i dunno guys
i think she's a little too strong

how u get blue health bar

mods

Li Li players are wonderful and not at all furfags.

hotslogs.com/Player/Profile?PlayerID=2398901'

Fucking how

then why are they playing lili

I wish you could just blacklist all the low win rate meme heroes everyone is terrible with.

>nova
>murky
>abathur
>azmodan
>medivh
>chromie
>hammer
>gazlowe
>butcher
>vikings
>rexxar

Just fucking ban all of these.

Make them unable to be picked in Unranked Draft and both Ranked modes. There's never any reason to play them and they only shit up what could've been good games. Pros train in customs anyway, so it literally doesn't affect esports.

>stay bronze /hotsg/

- reddit

Can't believe I fell for this.

>tfw still no patch notes

>click link
>see this
>get confused
>mfw when i fell for it

She's the best support in the game.
Cute. Fun.
Not for lewd.

user fucked up the copy-paste

if you remove the apostrophe at the end it links to some random bronze player instead of liking to your own profile

Everyone blamed the vikings. I don't think it was their fault.

I honestly don't know who to blame. Matchmaking, maybe? I don't feel particularly outplayed. Some poor calls were being made though.

you have vikings on your team and you are somehow 4 levels behind?
either your vikings had no idea what they were doing or the rest of your team had no idea how to play with vikings
or both

tbf the enemy team had two strong pushers and three heroes that can one-shot vikings. i guess the rest of his team fucked up the 4-man rotation so he got constantly pressured back in lanes. no idea how they managed to get only 2 kills vs only squishies and no healer.

Reminder of reddit karma-whoring sell-out rats: reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/4mh256/theres_a_guy_on_Veeky Forums_who_has_accurately_leaked/

reddit.com/user/SSJ5Gogetenks
>ponyfucker

They are in this thread RIGHT NOW!

the girl on the left looks familiar
who is she?

They splitsoaked, but it did seem rough. I mean 9k XP is more than all of us, but not by much, to be honest.

I mean, I was in that game too. I couldn't finish anyone off. The burst was real. I usually ended up alive after teamfights, because of the range, but I ended up feeding a lot more later. Ah well.

when they were splitsoaking the rest of you should have been pushing or ganking as 4

either you were somehow losing 4v3 fights or the enemy team was abandoning soak to fight you 4v4-5 in which case you should've had a huge xp lead

I'm not sure, but the banter between them was pretty funny. I don't know why but Thor talking about his kettlebells while wrecking with cho'gall was cracking me up

During laning, we were all in lanes, not roaming (which yeah, probably wasn't smart, bronzies here after all, I never roam to gank).

And after that, it was basically obj and obj. We were all dead during the downtime.

Ah well. I just had a fun Towers of Doom game, we are at 6, they are at three. We go for boss, all die except Aba, they steal boss, two bot altars spawn and Aba gets it before the rest.

I hope this patch brings Gul'dan buffs.

basically if you have a tlv in a lane there is no reason for other heroes to stay there and "lane"

the enemy team is forced to lane to get xp, but your vikings are doing that for you so you are free to go do other shit like push down buildings 4v1

us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20243696/heroes-of-the-storm-ptr-patch-notes-august-29-2016-8-29-2016

Hm. Fair. I knew splitsoaking was their strength, but I assumed that was only once objectives started popping.

But that makes sense.

>Sadism
You deal 100% bonus Ability damage versus enemy Heroes.

How is this a trait? Isn't that them just saying no trait and making all his abilities stronger?

lots of his talents affect the % bonus of Sadism though

>taking damage during Alarak charge will cancel it
Really fucking gay tbqh

Bait.

>Any Hero selected during Ranked or Unranked drafts will now count toward progression of any role or universe-specific Daily Quest.
This has been done so that players can still complete their Daily Quests while picking the best Heroes for their team composition, rather than Heroes who satisfy a quest requirement.

Sick. This is great. Fuck QM. I quit QM.

>falstad gets a unique bribe talent that permanently increases lightning rod damage by 5% each time he uses it

that's some weird shit

wut the fuck

So you can play a Starcraft Assassin and get Warcraft Support quests done? lel

butcher reworked

his trait is now "seasoned marksman, but with meat" and there's a level 1 talent to remove the damage cap on it

>Murky is now Unstoppable while casting Octo-Grab
Killing Murky now immediately cancels the Octo-Grab effect

Oh, hey, Murky was removed from the game, awesome. Thanks. Fuck you Blizzard, not even a comment on "Hey, we decided Murky was a bad idea?"

Why
hotslogs.com/Player/MatchHistory?PlayerID=7644448

Oh thank god Chen got to keep Relentless. I was about to scream.

Stitches got fucked though.

Got my Legion Physical CE finally. Ready to ride around on that fucking Fel Stalker or whatever it's called after all this time.

Anyways... just like back in Overwatch for the physical CE people, it's a free Jaina again. They can't even give away a different hero than before.

6190-213071-83573-650806-5115

>dat Butcher rework

I like

they didn't even buff March

I really feel like this is prepping him for a rework. There's no reason to do that otherwise.

If split pushers won with bribe, ranged minion and catapult buff. Now they another win with the slower mount speed. GG

They try to bait lonely nerds to play their shitty moba with free codes of sluts

Greymane

Talents

Level 16
Relentless Predator (Trait)
Removed

>Developer Comments: We’re removing the majority of our old Relentless-like Talents from the game, because we found that it wasn’t clear to the enemy team what was happening. Reducing the duration on very short disabling effects to begin with was hard to notice, and typically felt like a bug when it did happen. In some cases, we’re replacing these Talents with Hero specific ones that more clearly convey what’s happening, while fitting the gameplay of the Hero.

>we don't like how greymane is played. he is supposed to be a melee focused hero. that's why we nerf is human form and remove the only talent that makes him being in worgen form actually not useless.
>also it made people too dumb to press tab and read enemy heros' talents feel bad

Butcher will now be worthless until he lanes and gets 125 minions, in which case he becomes god king of the universe

I don't know how to feel about this

Interesting, Nova has access to bribe now. Not sure how this will affect her though. I'm not really sure that's what she needs. Then again being able to stealth around to a enemy camp, bribe it and leave does give her more utility than she currently has. It only competes with the decoy talents anyway, so overall it's not bad.

Butcher rework seems solid

Valla rework looks 50/50.

Nova's Bribe really stood out to me. Looking at the other Bribes, hers will be the only one that reduces spawn time by 50%, and hers is on her Holo Decoy tier so unless you're speficailly going for a damage Decoy build, you'll probably always want to take it. Unless it's a shit map like BoE.

The increased meat from Q talent might be useful for reaching there faster but you have to give up new-abbatoir for it.

>bribing an enemy camp so that they can get the next set 30 seconds later.

t, bronze

If your team is already taking your own camps, you as Nova of all heroes shouldn't waste your time with it. If you can capture an enemy camp as an objective is spawning before they get to it, it's 100% worth it as now you have a camp pushing and the enemy doesn't and they're forced to deal with it or lose a fort.

>hurr durr respawns faster
Yeah, 30 seconds later when the objective is done with and you're free to clear it

>optimistic shitter
t, bronze

the bribe is pretty much a free talent though: it's at the holo decoy tier

Let him meme himself out, user.

>you will never again be matched with a johanna that doesnt take ktp
thank god

I am so happy about not having to take it.

>200 ping that feels like 1 sec lag
>chingchong who dcs after 2 min
>none of the ranged heroes in my team pings the stitches bot
i don't know why expected anything else

Same here. I hate forced talents.

They need to make Dehaka's movement speed with collected essence baseline asap.

So any MLP quotes with Alarak on the PTR?

I need to know this so I can be furious at them for no reason.

His Q is called something Discord.

Haha.

>MLP quotes
why the fuck would Alarak have anything like that?

the voiceactor plays a badguy in mlp named Discord

Same VA as someone who did "Q" from Star Memes and his "Q" is Discord something-a-rather () who also VA someone in MLP called Discord (IIRC)

His Voice Actor is well known in the MLP community as playing a major villain. Or something like that.

Blizzard being memelords would have surely referenced that.

>ages since greymane release
>huge valla rework
>S T I L L no indicator for how long her hatred duration

The clock thing is by far the most fun thing about Greymane for casual pistol play.

so many ponyfags in /hotsg/, the lot of you

but i am not surprised since Blizzard did some shit like this with Diablo III and that rainbow vomit secret level

as long as it's not obnoxious, whatever, near cameo and easter egg i guess

MLP? but Isn't that a show for little girls?

>knowing a tiny bit of trivia for a character I like
>THAT MUST MEAN YOU'RE LE PONYFAG
No.

And honestly, the whole MLP/Star Memes relation is neat. But if there's more of it, such as his lines, then that will suck. I hope the name of his 'Q' ability is as far as it goes.

Huh. Just realized that it's on his Q button.
That's funny.

>We have two Pandas before we have a single Troll

Li Li and Chen were a packaged deal. Not a true comparison. I'd point more to having two similar heroes like Sylv + Tyrande. Or Malf + Lunara. Hell, even Tychus + Raynor would be a bit weird if they weren't packaged.

Still waiting for that "Announcer" thing to happen.

I remember there being some files and quotes datamined showing custom announcers. One of them being Lorewalker Cho.

I want Panda narrating me while I play as Panda.

MUH STATS new meta

Wait, there's a rumor of announcer voices like what DotA has? Wouldn't that ruin the whole map related announcer deal they have going on though?
Here, take this version not made for ants.

what the fuck

Artanis, Morales, Li-Ming, Zeratul or Dehaka?

heroesnexus.com/forums/heroes-general/general-discussion/129-announcer-voiceover-strings-and-audio

>enter try mode to see butcher's visual rework
>see this retarded shit
As if butcher wasn't weak enough in the early game without meat stacks, now you need to collect 125 of them.

zeratul for fun
li ming for good
morales if youre a cuck
artanis if youre a fag
dekaka if you like losing

no its a show for pedophiles