Trading

Ok Guys: What is the BEST way to trade? Technical or fundamental? Whats your method? Does it work?

Buy the dip

what

Buy the dip

just be yourself

Buy at the bottom, sell at the top.

second that

do technical analysis and look for a duck pattern

Buy when it dips

FA in general and TA just for timing

I've detected a roaring viking pattern in Deutsche. Buy now. Technical analysis to the moon!

Second that. There is also a moon rocket pattern.

Fundamental for direction analysis.

Technical only for entry point.

there are only two ways to trade. Buy a stock that is fundamentally sound and hold indefinitely.

or go with the trend of a stock if you are only holding short term. That means shorting a stock that is trending down, and buying a stock that is trending up.

Only pick bottoms of etf's and plan on holding for a year or more to recoup your money.

Technical = short term
Fundamental = long term

Both newfag... and stop trading stocks. Trade options.

Honestly its like you faggots are begging me to take your money...

Have a world view. Do you think GDP will rise or fall?

Have an industry view. What sectors do you think will outperform?

Have views on specific stocks. Which stock will outperform another stock in the same sector?

Once you find your stock and like the idea, look into technical analysis to find a good entry point.

Have discipline with cutting your losses and know when to take on more risk when your trade ideas are working out for you.

There is no cookie cutter way to trade and make millions. You've got to put the work in. That's the reality.

Technical

Then later read some stuff by analysts to support what you did. Tell people you did fundamental analysis bc ur smurt

See
We were right all along. The roaring Viking pattern in combination with a moon rocket pattern have a successful rate of 96.8%
Deutsche bounced back and that was completely obvious thanks to my technical analysis genius tricks.

Now that everyone knows I am a finance god, do you want to buy some of my magical Internet money? It's called Ripple and the duck pattern identifiable is a clear indicator that a moon rocket pattern is right aroundd the corner.

I want to start trading forex. It's a lot to learn

Laugh it up smart guy I just bought a corvette. Enjoy your wageslavery while I'm getting blown on the interstate by community college chicks. USA!

Publically released FA often includes bias that knowing about can help inform your decision making. If you can't do FA you're worthless. TA is a tool. FA is the basis for everything.

Was that really meant for me? Nothing of what you just wrote makes sense.

what do you guys use for day trading?
etrading?

Goldman Sachs

Best way to trade is have a monkey throw darts at a bored with like 20 stocks on it.

Which ever the dart lands on, go in.

People have done this and their portfolios beat the s&p

books or areas I can find some?

Hehehe all these fools trading on old world knowledge asking the wrong questions.

First there were the fundamentalists.
Then the techs out performed them by a small margin when computers came out and Fundamental analysis became rote.
Then Both were disproven by randomness and true success was divided between those who knew black-scholes and those who didn't.
Today, even this grand truth is beaten by the algorithmic trader whose speed of light decisions edge out every last cent of arbitrage available.