Sentra SE-R Spec V

>200hp/180lb-ft
>LSD
>12.6" brakes
>6spd manual

Would this be a good econobox to buy?

The engine burns more oil than afgsnistan

Its junk m8

No. They're known for problems with the precat disintegrating, and backflowing into the engine, destroying it from the inside out.
QR25DE a shit

isn't the rear suspension shit in that?

You want a wrong wheel drive fun car. Buy a FIST

dont listen to these cucks. Sentras are great cars!

>Sentras are great cars!
*when not equipped with a CVT transmission or the 2.5L engine

Buy a turbocharged cobalt. They are underrated as fuck.

I like my slush box tyvm

might be an ok shitbox for dd, interior is nissan bland so if you can deal with that or if youre black then it shouldnt matter, id say lease it since everything will break in 5 yrs.

fiesta st m8

>24mpg combined
>econobox

Wat?

>just buy a rarer car outside of the price range !

>B16 SE-R Spec V
>Not exceedingly rare as is

Get a 06-11 Civic Si or Fiesta ST. The QR25 is a turd of a engine.

too expensive

What is your price range? What is your zipcode while you're at it.

Not that year.
That's all been fixed. The qr issues were back in the early 2000's

I have an 02 spec v with the fixed engine and it's fun as shit to drive. Good torque and short ratios.
Don't bother shifting at redline though, your acceleration tapers off steeply and you just make more noise. I don't know about the 7k version with the balanced crank.

There can't be that much of a difference in price between the 2.

Hell, buy a srt4 then.

The cobalt is getting older and probably can be had for a comparable price. >QR25 is a turd of a engine.
Not really. It's not the greatest but it has good torque and powerband. The piston rings, head gasket, secondary intake runner butterfly screws and pre cat issues have all been fixed.
Kek no. SRT4 a shit.
Shit gas millage, shit torque steer, shit everything.

The srt-4 easily outperforms the sentra in every category. Torque steer is no big deal, at least the car has torque in the first place.

Pic sorta related

assmad GM fangirl detected

Agree. But around where I am, you're not going to find an srt4 that hasn't been beat on, niggered out or beanerized to death.