Be nice to truckers

It always pays to be nice to the big rigs
Vid is case in point
youtube.com/watch?v=-6N1n9yfj84

>female riders

No surprise.

It's common knowledge that bikers and truckers are BFFs, partly because truckers often are bikers themselves

You know I have never thought about that...now that I do ..Holy Shit..your right

Is this actually true? For fucks sake man, I think it might be. I always ride around the industrial areas of town where it's nothing but trucks and they are always super respectful and passive around me. I literally feel more comfortable around them than some fuckin idiot in a minivan

that's because truckers literally have to be good drivers, whereas any retarded mexican can get behind the wheel of a car and kill you

kek
so if you're nice with trucker you hope they will reward you with sex ?
white knight are whiteknighting everything

>pop clutch a little too soon riding
>bike stalls out
>won't start just keeps cranking
>have to pull over and pull choke directly located on carb to start again

fuck carbs

I... What does that even mean?

that's not how carbs work

True, my grandpa and dad are truckers who ride too. Lots of their friends do too. Never made the connection though

>that's because truckers literally have to be good drivers

They really don't.

I've seen truckers pull u-turns on a state highway in the middle of the day with a trailer.

I've also had countless trucks sit 2' off my bumper going down the road, at night, in deer country.

I've seen them pull out in front of cars going 50 MPH when they were 20' away.

Pretty much every stupid thing someone in a car can do, I've seen a truck do. I swear a lot of them just straight up forget they're not driving a car any more.

>be me, little kid, maybe 5yrs old
>my sister, my mom, and I are driving back to Chicago from Grandma's place in Michigan
>somewhere in NW Indiana (a complete shithole) Mom's minivan breaks down on the side of the highway
>typical woman, she is distraught and freaking out because this was before cell phones and she had 2 young kids in the car
>Truckerbro pulls over behind us
>opens hood, pulls busted radiator hose, drives to auto parts store, gets new hose and coolant, fixes our minivan
>won't take any money or sexual favors for it
Truckers aren't too bad

I work in my cities warehouse district and i can confirm that most truckers on the streets here seem like they have absolutely no idea what the fuck they're doing and just got their cdl a couple hours ago.

yeah i dont think mine is working right either. if my bike was efi it would've just started right up

Uhh, that is exactly how carbs work. Why do you think the choke even exists? It's perfectly normal to use the choke to get a bike started

Not after a bike has warmed up. If the engine is warm, and you need a choke, something is wrong.
Try cleaning out your fuel lines with an additive. Look at your plugs, and check your starter for wear.
Try them in that order.

If all of that is fine and it still requires a choke to start warm, do a little more research or take it to the mechanic.

Around here trucks will cut you off at 10 under the limit, sit in the left lane failing to pass for 20 minutes after they cut you off and shower your car with rocks during the process if you dare to exist within 10 miles of them and no, a 10+ car length gap is not tailgating.

I don't know how it is elsewhere but here they're the most selfish, entitled manchildren I've ever seen. In addition a lot of "BE NICE 2 TRUCKERS" nonsense I've seen is because apparently otherwise they'll go out of their way to make your life hell when any normal person would just ignore you and move on with their life. How about just be nice to everyone?

I'll check the plug though I changed it 2000 miles ago, its a fairly new bike (2009 w/2600 miles) so I doubt the starter crapped out.

I'll try pouring Berryman B12 into the tank to clean the lines/carb out somewhat.

Did he then abduct her and keep her tied up and gagged in his sleeper for a few months before disposing of her in a seedy truck stop hundreds of miles from home?

so hard living in a patriarchal society