What are the extra wheels for?

What are the extra wheels for?
And why don't rednecks drive them like the huge 4 wheel trucks?

Extra set of wheels is for an extra inch in dick length. Well, so they hope.

Stability

they add tow capacity and stability

extra compensation

What are you talking about?
I've never seen these used as a mall crawler
My question is why aren't these used as mall crawlers because they defiantly have the look

>I've never seen these used as a mall crawler

then you're not looking hard enough (or at all)

more contact patch to distribute weight

CHILD
BEARING
HIPS

Hue literally saw one yesterday.

>2014 F-350 King Ranch
>Enormous wheels and rubber band tires (still a dually)
>Tailgate was down, no bedliner and bed paint was flawless
>No tow hitch in bed or on bumper
>Some lade with a bedazzled cowboy hat driving it

Why have the extra wheels on the outside?

And why no option to have a dual rear axle?

higher tongue weight for towing duh

I have never seen dualies on a non-lifted truck for awhile now. Only on firefighter trucks.

makes it more stable.

Wider track means more stability against leaning loads. Afaik you need a commercial license to drive vehicles with more than two axles in the US, also a dual axle is cheaper than double axles.

Doesn't sink as easily, at least for tractors. That piece of shit probably never has and never will see any mud aside for that found on the small puddle which formed on the mall parking lot after rain.

I rarely see lifted duallys as a mall crawler, mostly see them towing shit like a boat or construction equipment.
Now stuff like pic related I see as mall crawlers when

Tow capacity stability. Faggot not all rednecks got short cocks. For instance I have a 10 inch lift Cummins and also 8" cock;) God bless America.

Its so i can haul your moms fat ass to the store.

Pavement princess

They increase towing capacity somehow. I usually see guys who own horse trailers using them.

Stability

>tiny LED cubes on headache rack
Get a 12" flood pattern bar for the bumper and throw four Rallye FF1000s on the rack with 55w HIDs.

You can thank me later.

They work just fine at night thank you.

The fact that they function does not mean you're getting the most out of them or that there isn't a tremendous amount of room for improvement.

When lets see your lights.

Working on getting 4-5 Hella 4000s for the roof basket, which will likely get 75w or 100w HIDs.

That doesnt look to bad. I also didnt want to drill holes next to my windshield seeing as how i live on the beach. Salt is killer.

But i was thinking about install the police spot light on the A pillar but i dont know if the mount will work with my A pillar.

Also blacked out markers 0/10

My markers aren't blacked out, they're just not installed in that picture.

You can occasionally find police package Tahoes at junkyards with A pillar spot lights.

I live on the beach as well. Seal everything up and it's not an issue.

Oh NVM then.

What area you in to be finding the tahoes with the spot lights? Cause i haven't found one here.

I also have bad luck sealing stuff. Hell the damn wind and sand ate the paint off my car. So last thing i was it a weld repair next to my windshield.

Nice.

Where you on CVN at one time?

because the USA can afford actual roads, pjotr

Kek you should drive down my street.

>What area you in to be finding the tahoes with the spot lights? Cause i haven't found one here.
Just have to keep a lookout, they're not really location specific as long as you're in the US. They're not common but they do pop up from time to time. If you find one with the Z56 pursuit package make sure to pick up the 130mph cluster as well, it'll fetch a good price.

>Where you on CVN at one time?
No idea what CVN is, so probably not.

Muh dick

Im in VA. I mostly find police crown vics and sometimes impalas.

It was hard for me to find factory side mirrors the other day at the junkyard. Went to 3 to only find the driver side. And another guy wanted $100 for a pair of manuals off a 95 i told him to fuck off.

Ok must be another guy. You have an old Michigan state police one right?
Also update photo took this at the junkyard the other day.

The blue Z56 isn't mine, I was just showing you the A pillar lights that are often on the police package Tahoes.

Oh nvm then.

That doesn't prove anything, dicklet.

>lifted truck that doesn't off-road
>stupid LED bar that is on to annoy drivers
>always floors it at a red light
>has fog lights on as well
>UTILITY TRUCK of all the fucking things lifted
>DUALIES of all things lifted as well

What does that spell? Inferiority complex with a dash of small penis syndrome.

That just sounds like the person driving it is an asshole with too much time and money

Increases stability

Kek,
you remind me of pic related

they are but they are also far more expensive so not anywhere near as common

Sounds like a lifted dicklet to me.

If you actually off-road or have a lifted non-utility truck, this doesn't apply to you.

If you specifically get a lifted truck just for the for the fact you want to be bigger, that is an obvious sign of small dick.