/bdog/ - Black Desert Online General

New awakenings every two weeks
forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/110189-awakening-announcement/

Korean gobbly-gook:
inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4123&l=2224

>What is BDO?

Black Desert Online is an MMORPG by Pearl Abyss that was recently released for western audiences, with additional changes. It features action-oriented combat, open world PVP territory control, player housing, and more.

Info from the site: i.imgur.com/r7VvB6h.png

>I heard it's P2W

Lots of paid convenience features; and some cash shop items are able to be sold to other players on the marketplace, but maximum price caps restrict making unreasonable bank from them.

>Discord
discord.gg/0vYcIJNhxt5cd4pK (join at your own risk)

>/bdog/ guilds
pastebin.com/9ctV1ig8
>Guides
pastebin.com/VH3XrCYb

>Maps and nodes

blackdesertfoundry.com/map/#4/-8.89/-25.22
blackdeserttome.com/map/
bdomap.mmoguild.org/

>Useful Links
Wiki: blackdeserttome.com/wiki/BDO_Tome
Database: bddatabase.net/us/
Skill Calculator: blackdeserttome.com/calculator
Class Armor Sets: wodox.imgur.com/
Else: Google it before posting

>BDO KR/JP info + differences between NA/EU
pastebin.com/P2YqnsCX

Previous thread:

What about the red eyes?

2nd for NA sardine

3rd for enhancing life skill outfits is suffering

How much have you sunk into them and what's your goal?

How do life skill outfits work again? I remember getting an apprentice fisher outfit in the beginning of the game and am about to get a skilled one as a quest reward, so there are different tiers at least. Different stats on different tiers, I bet? Can you get them anywhere else? How does enhancing them work?

Use the other thread with no meme avatarfag OP.

Does anyone do these quests anymore?

I'm just trying to get +2 farming outfit. Spent about 6m so far. I'm giving it one more try as soon as get another one and if it fails then I'm just going to stick a preorder down.

You can get silver embroidered ones by crafting them at costume mills, or buying them on the player marketplace. Enhancing them works the same way as accessories in that you need to do it with another outfit and if it fails, they both get destroyed.

We use the thread that's made first which is this one.

Kibelius bottom sure has some transparency issues unmodded.

Wouldn't be surprised if that was intended.

It's dumb if so, well it's dumb anyway, looks like she sat on a splash of black paint.

That bites, man. I just made a +2 fisher outfit with only 5 outfits. Did a 6 failstack and then a 10.

Yah, it looks weird, like the specifically "darkened" that spot for some reason.

I fucking hate red nose and today I had the last laugh

おめでとうございます!

Y'know she's always wearing a kind of sad expression, was that intended?

>doing turn ins after you've amassed 10+ hours of them in your warehouse

Literally the worst.

Thanks. And thanks to google translate

Nope but I'm aware of it. I've tried to get rid of that red under the eyes to no avail but I'm sure I can do something about the eyebrows

wew

goddamn

Yeah.

What's the point of joining a guild besides being social? Are there benefits outside of the daily stipend?

Passive skill bonuses like extra AP, accuracy, health etc as well as some life skill bonuses.

Gathering buff.

She was a nice surprise. My only regret is not taking more pictures of her.

There's something inside you.

Can't beat rangers.

More like I'm inside someone.

l-l-l-l-l-lewd

lmao 6 ls this has to be a joke at this point

Just tried a battlefield for the first time. Did no damage. Died in 2 seconds. Got stunned 90% of the time. No clue what was even happening.
Does this sound correct?

That's any pvp.

I think if you opened her eyes a little she'd be fine.

Where do I find the Marketplace, my inventory suffers.
Also how do you hide the UI?

How did it take you this long since posting your character to actually start playing? Vendor your trash, you'll find the marketplace once you're out of the tutorial tunnel. Additionally, it's ctrl + u.

Only in main capitals, which is Velia, Heidel, Calpheon, Altinova and Valencia

If you don't want to be blind with ctrl+u, you can press esc and hit edit UI to clean it up and move it around as you please.

Thank you.

How?

Mods, duh.

Where does one acquire these mods?

C'mon now, it's about as hard as finding mods for Skyrim.

Found it, had to jump through some hoops to get the files.

Enjoy yourself.

> two weeks

You can make characters that thick in this game? Color me interested.

mods

She's disgusting.

The more disgusting, the better.

Are the Veeky Forums guilds still active on EU ?

Are Forbidden Books marginally better than Relics? Or are they about the same in terms of rewards?

Wondering if I should just sell all of them. Because atm they are worth more than Memory Fragments, and I cbf doing a 5x5, so if I'm not going to get more fragments than than I have books, I'd rather just sell them unless they're better drop odds from the books.

Sardine leaked most its core members recently, DM the guild leader in the pastebin on Discord whether it's still active though.

Don't know about PettanCo. Probably still active.

sardine actually imploded from ERP drama, stay away unless you are into text fucking guys and other guys getting mad at you

>baseless slander

Yeah they're the same from what I've seen.

>baseless
>everyone on the thread saw the guild leader cuck dofflin after he posted pics
>as well as all the shitposting from templatewitch being cucked by pig

Join Valor, I'll pet you and feed you.

>headcanon

I'm pawn shop and this is my rick harrison I old man here with my work and my hoss, Big son. One thing I've learned after door years - you never know what is gonna come through that 21

literally who?

Still baseless though, far from what happened but inb4 DAMAGE CONTROL

why is this thread so ded?

because nobody talks about anything

there's a big patch tomorrow and no one discusses it

what is there to discuss?

what does it do thats interesting? Warrior awakening is not interesting because only fags play grown male characters and everyone here is an upstanding heterosexual

keep crying while doing nothing to change it you whiny baby

valencia part 2 maybe but don't cry about a dead thread when you come back with "but there's nothing to talk about" why ask if you already know the answer?

there arent that many posters, we only have 18 unique IPs in this thread, and I think only like 4 people are posting right now

oh right, you're that cunt from the last thread. Well played you got me.

this thread needs attentionwhores we can all be upset with and complain about. That usually keeps generals going.

>Crafted pet food restores 40 satiety, costs 9000 silver on the market
>Junk vendor food restores 60 satiety, costs 500 silver

What the fuck am I missing? There are thousands of these foods listed. Do they provide some benefit I'm not aware of?

>60
its 6

waifus keep the wheel turning

necessary evil

Even at 6 it's 2.5x more efficient to buy the fuck out of the vendor food.

As the other user said, it's 6. It's still more cost efficient, but you'll have to press it 250 times to feed 4 pets whereas you'd only need 35 clicks to feed them with superior ones

>he doesnt make his own food
thats the point retard

Red meat is expensive either way. Doesn't matter what you use to cook it you're going to be losing money.

just gather the meat

Make organic feed. Have a farm and grow ingredients for oatmeal and keep a few cows. Use the extra oatmeal to keep workers bringing in chicken meat. You don't need to have the node for long to build up a stockpile that'll last for a while.

It ends up being better in the long run.

I have much more efficient things to do with my energy. If I'm not making at least 5-10k per energy it's a waste.

>muh efficiency
There's nothing efficient about spending so much time spamming normal pet food.

its equal opportunity cost. you are just making it into food for your pets instead of selling it, so you actually have decent food for free
or
spending your money on a bunch of +6 food and just using that energy on something that gives you enough silver for said food

so no sweat off my back what you do, just letting you know you could do it

you make multiple pet food per energy, and with pet food being 9k, you'd be making double or triple that

I just buy hundreds of it and bind it to a hotkey. Using it from a hotkey removes that one second delay of spamming it in inventory and lets you do it while doing other stuff.

I'd rather press a key 30 times than 250 everyday

Are armor set bonuses not applied to your equipment page? I have a set that gives AP but the displayed AP doesn't change at all even when I have the set equipped.

Yeah

my characters kind of like the attractive version of yours :D

This guy in the chat

I feel like I spent more time yesterday getting off to my character than actually playing the game.

This is fine