/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create a /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!ZFsXRIDa!thduL_U2OyvIApaCL0aq8R23ozVE80iKu3t0U57LGTI
loverslab.com/blog/270/entry-2035-dianas-exciting-night/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

spiderpost

xth for orcs

Post big bads.

Early for too late.

Shit waifu shit op

Waifus and stuff.

Don't talk bad about Cliffracers

Filthy savages

Guess the price tag of this shiny outfit.
Protips: Your waifu doesn't have enough money to buy it.

what a shit tier face tbqh

>Cheekily implying that other waifus are two bit whores
Nice desu

Lazy eye?

How is a picture of a mentally retarded chimp relevant to TES?

She looks like a young Jennifer Connelly. Yall niggas need to stop hating on that qtpie.

I'm really a fan of the top lip being a tenth the thickness of the bottom lip, as well as the eyes going opposite directions. It's a nice touch. Also the unnaturally thin nostrils.

I'm curious how she manages to get eyebrows that are so large, yet so sparse.

Damn is that Theo's mom?

There you go, cutting up your back again! Ugh, you and that thick head of yours! Going to have to make some more salves again. Keep running out, having to rub you down all the time!

are those his wives?

Would facefuck/10

>All these hates
It was the angle, user ;_;

I know it's been said a thousand times, but fuck Braith. Little cunt. She needs to get a few cocks in the ass, that'll get rid of her attitude.

Yeah, maybe you can fuck that eye back into place.

aw yiss, orcs

is moonpath to elsweyr actually worth getting

He doesn't produce his own salve? Everyone should dabble in alchemy. You can help him at first, take him through the basics. You'll have him producing his own massive globs of salve in no time at all.

looks like it has downs

What body textures and ENB do you use?

That's okay, you must be pretty good at it by now. You should be able to whip some up in no time.

its got a lot of cool looking shit in it but thats about it. also the main hub is confusing as fuck cause its so dark

No.

Yes.

oh... it looked really cool, i will probably still give it an install at some point just to check out the visuals

I thought they were snu-snuing husbandos. This is bullshit.

thats an user using the follower

mega.nz/#!ZFsXRIDa!thduL_U2OyvIApaCL0aq8R23ozVE80iKu3t0U57LGTI

i mean it isnt awful but if you are expecting a legendary mod that will change your life you are in for some disappointment. its pretty linear and the voice acting is meh

Synn follower where?

I'm not sure what you mean by big bads so I'll just post a dragon skeleton

Well, you certainly need me to do it quite often! My arms are getting a bit tired from it all. I want to try something new this time, though. Hopefully it won't blow up all over my face!

Currently occupied by Gaz.

Why would I save any pictures of Maxeen?

need new pics of the trio

Oh shit, is that a working mirror in Skyrim?

It'll be fine. Rub-downs always feel good.

I thought you said big dads, wew

Think about what you just said, m8

#DicksOutForDiana

Why do you fags role play in the fucking thread?

probs because the people here are the only friends they have

>why roleplay in a general about a roleplaying game

I know, I thought they weren't possible with Skyrim's engine. That's why I'm asking.

g-gates?

You're a big dad, Snek!

Who's role playing?

4u?

Yarti and snakestone, both men, constantly talking about, and posting pictures of, their self inserts fucking each other.

>he doesn't know the joys of having an OTP for his OCs
I weep for you, faggot

It started with the Sims threads, I think. Slowly, roleplay on Veeky Forums became more and more normal. Now, it is very common place.

Pretty sure this stuff only moves in one direction. There's no use in bitching about it, honestly. ┐('~`;)┌

Not for me, for your child!

More like gaytes

Gates

Why have you got your panties in a twist about it? This "roleplaying" bogeyman of yours' is nothing new. Everyone does it.

*unzips dick*

I'm glad you agree, handsome

*presents anus to you*

mount me you stallion!

Reminder:
loverslab.com/blog/270/entry-2035-dianas-exciting-night/

This guy needs help

Is there a way to apply XPMSE skeleton edits that I made in racemenu to a custom follower?

I just realized I have little to no gate screenshots. I hope this will make due.

No he doesn't, fuck off.

That's personal, though.

ga-te

Suck my dick, got you to respond you fucking queer.

Pen, arn't you gay though? You're inlove with Ra.

I was born without a penis and testicles, I have to piss through this straw thing.

Wanna see it?

Yeah

Dear /tesg/,

I have Funnybiz's and Leito's animation packs. I need more creature animations. Who makes good ones?

Bravil underground

I wanna meet Pen irl. I bet he is the most normal guy possible and we will have a great time or he looks like something out of "Wrong Turn" and....well...Let's just say I would have a lot of regrets

Technically a gate.

Best gate bruh.

how's the lore and world building?

If you guys can get the thread to 800 posts without hitting the image limit I'll post my face.

Quick question, how do i fix ctd in the loading screens, or better yet what csuses them. Getting them when entering windhelm, not sure but czn ig be 2k texture for the stotmcloak?

Not worth it

Glover sold me this gear at a discount. He said chitin is good for keep the ash out. Can't help but feel silly wearing these goggles.

Odd that Delvin never mentioned his brother, though. If the Guild had contacts in Solstheim, that's something I'd want to know about, damn it. I'll be having words with him when I get back.

It doesn't get into any deep lore or anything. You do fight a sload, though, which is cool. Also airships.

It's one of my favorite set pieces from Vigilant desu

God that gif hurts every time I see it

Have you started working on those poses you wanted to make yet?

its ok

>knots is back and stayed all day
Hope you stay longer buddy!

I hope she pisses in my mouth, who is that angel?

Did you take new pics of marshmallow?

Marshmallow, the Semen Demon.

There's too many to count for me. I mainly like the overworld though.

n-no.

pls don't kill me.

Yarti's lab tests came back. The result is..pregnancy.

I fucking knew it!

Give us the truth doc, how bad is the autism?

what else will it have? aids? downs? that Benjamin button thing so that it ages backwards and is closer to death even though it looks young?

Or will it just be stillborn because god is mad about two fags having a baby, even in a make-believe world?