/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3139

Best Character Edition

Previous thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/(KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version: pastebin.com/weL41ehu
#KSGGames (Risk/Chess IRC Chat): pastebin.com/eaqK2kPq
Pastebin: pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/jUpSAYZE
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
/ksg/ exclusive 3DS themes: mega.nz/#!3hkznbaR!Zu_0gWDvitQspHUaEhtUeLG7iJhK4Q_79MpXaASkrQo
Katawa Shoujo Lite: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881
KS Interactive Shrink: writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1858014-Katawa-Shoujo-shrink

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_n5E7feJHw0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lilly.

You only posted this in the thread after you claimed first spot, didn't you.

Nope. look at the times if you want. between the roll out post and that one.

You guys are just slow.

Nth for Extra-Crispy Hanako!

>you will never lovingly wipe the drool off the wrinkled skin of her chin, stare deeply into her bloodshot, unfocused eye, then lean in close and plant a soft kiss on the charred strips of flesh that were once her lips

Bros, and peace between us all.

Literally kill yourself.

Is Love.

All is fair in waifus and wars.

Not entirely.
Bullying is discouraged.
Unless it's Shizune.
But even then it's just better to not talk about it.

I wish there was a katawa fight club. I'm pretty sure I could beat most everyone in ksg in a throwdown.

Can't Fizzle the Shizzle

What about the dude who killed the guy? Forgive me for saying, but im in no rush to try to box out someobody whos already got blood

>not wanting to bully the Honko until she runs screaming and sobbing into her room

Why deprive her of the only thing in her life she'd remotely competent at? Why be so cruel?

PTSD user's hands are legally lethal weapons.

Shizunefags will win.

DON'T

Fight clubs are childs play.
We're going straight to Rome.

Nth for TAKING BACK OUR CITY

Wait, what thread am I in?

Hi guys

Fluff, did I read last thread right, you're from Michigan?? We're practically neighbors!

>Taker lives near Michigan
I told you I was on your trail.

Fuck, you catch on fast.
I told you that last week.

Bloody degenerates have fat in their ears so they can't listen...

>artbook pic wasn't the finished pic
Oh shit!

Yea man, I'm from Chicago. I get the bigger "inner city" issues, because every weekend we have (not exaggerating) 50 shootings.

Thanks, I'm like Sonic :D
*Insert EmiAsSonic.jpg here*
Or a little to the left.

Uhm, so doesn't anyone care about me and like where I might be from? Maybe I'd even accept some new e-pals on steam!

Undie!!! Are you going to join the Katawa Fight Club?

>or a little to the left
wat

I'm always listening.
When you're ready.

I got your finished pic right here, lad.

We all know where you live, CT, but we know your heart will never leave your birthplace in Alabama!

I have no idea where Channing Tatum currently lives, and don't care enough to look

Heh, no thanks. I've had enough of living a anarchic dystopian lifestyle and acknowledge this world is as beautiful as it is scarred.
Left, like the picture would be to the left of here. Also, thank you.

You work fast.

Turn Shizune and Mish's smiles upside down and do something to make them look terrified

those images have been around for quite a while

what are some other problems in hanako's route that a reverse rape scene would fix?

>Chicago
I should have known a degenerate would come from that place.

So, like, what part of Chicago? Maybe a neighborhood? Street name? Address? Any tall buildings with line of fire to your place of residence?

nothing's gonna fix miserable cunts whining about the route not being exactly how they wanted it.

Evening, Friends. How goes it?

>Left, like the picture would be to the left of here.
Still not following.

>thank you.
You're welcome

That reminds me to do a pirate run of that game called Emi with max AGI.

Easy, Fluff.
Nothing we don't already know.

Oh you know. Just trying to keep the KSG in check but I just can't. Most frustrating!

I'm very confident that someone who hates Hanako will be interested in how to fix her route

Evening man, I'm good, how bout you, anything good happen recently?

Everyone knows that the only route that truly fits her character is the one where she murders Lilly and blinds herself in an effort to convince Hisao that she is, in fact, the perfect girl of his dreams.

Huh... You know, usually I just move on from reading this stuff, but that's definitely a way to think about it.
Have you been to Chicago?? That's awesome!! Haha are we going to have a hang out day? That'd be so cool! I live off of W 35th street :D I'm not exactly comfortable with giving the exact address out though... I don't know if you noticed, but some people on here wish me ill will haha
Like this... you say it so menacingly.

update the shimmie with pictures that arent from reddit, sometime

G'evening, Castron.
It goes good, you?

Oh, I get it now.
That was pretty shit, desu.

What game is that?

Good evening!! I'm well, how are you tonight?
They can't all be winners

That's good to hear, Friends. Wasn't that bad of a day, but then I just now learned that Gene Wilder passed away, so now it's not so good...

It never fails that I miss a post the second I hit 'post' and I feel like an ass if I don't respond. Good to hear you're well, Friend.

It could be better, but could be worse, I suppose.

One Way Heroic.
A cute little Roguelike kenji gave me.

Yeah but none of yours are winners.

2016 is truly shaping up to be the deadliest year in hollywood.
At least today was mostly good then.

This was my exact issue saying good evening haha
:( so much for no bully

That's right, you are entirely unaccountable for what you wrote, since people don't actually like stuff like "fixes" and "solutions" anyways

It's everyone else's fault, definitely not yours, mate. You are my sweet shining star, mate.

Do you want this one

Bullying katawas is discouraged.
Katawaposters are open season.

Besides, it's not like you ever really tried. All your jokes have been fat puns.

miserable cunts m8

That's not true! I had that one joke that one time... IT'S SITUATIONAL

Ah, I see.
Good to know you're enjoying it.

>Gene Wilder died
That kinda sucks man, hope you can cheer up soon then, and that something good happens.

>At least today was mostly good then.

Yeah, but it just sucks NOW. I feel like I need to go watch Young Frankenstein, The Producers and Blazing Saddles...

Beh... It's like getting kicked in the dick after eating ice cream. Yeah, the ice cream was good at the time, but now you're writhing in a puddle of your own vomit and it's lost most of its luster.

FUCK! NOW I JUST REALIZED THAT MEL BROOKS IS THE ONLY SURVIVING MAIN ACTOR FROM BLAZING SADDLES!

Now I'm really sad...

I was thinking about putting some image like but I assumed that everyone already knows Autistralians talk like that

I'll be honest...
I don't know him as anything but Wonka

>getting kicked in the dick after eating ice cream
I can get that man, but after some time you develop balls of steel. Then nothing will ever hurt you.

I've never seen anything from his rather than Wonka, being honest. Although I hear Blazing saddles was amazing.

Don't preemptively copy me!

And yes!

Speaking of, Texas Bro, have you seen the new DC movies?

>DC movies
No I haven't man, should I?

Nth for a happy Hana!

I would honestly suggest that you all find some way to watch the 1968 version of The Producers. It's an amazingly funny film and Wilder is great in it.

I'd rather not have to, but death is an inevitability we all have to face. It's just a kick in the teeth that all my favorite actors are either already dead or old...

That's the sad fate we all gotta go through, most of the older actors that we loved when younger will die before we do.

I'll see what happens.

>most of the older actors that we loved when younger will die before we do.
>tfw both Tim Curry and Burt Reynolds are going to die within the decade.

>I'd rather not have to
I was only joking man, no one should ever go through that. And you're right, although there are more good things in the past than right now man. Maybe we can look towards the future for an unknown person that may be better, then I'm sure we can all be happy.

Blazing Saddles is great. So is Young Frankenstein

Ehhhhh, unless Superman is your cup of tea, nah. They try to make the character and actor carry all of the films I've seen, but Affleck is a great Batman with the best choreographed Batman fight we've ever gotten, so I mean it's good mush.

How'd you like Matrix? That speech on purpose with the Smiths, I love it haha.
Hmmm, I'll give it a thought. I remember not actually liking Young Frankenstein when I was a small child.
It's okay, we all make mistakes.
Also, Tim Curry is fucking amazing haha. Him and J.K. Simmons held Red Alert 3 together for me.

Well, I guess it's good I'm less passionate about actors overall, haven't yet thought of one I'd be super sad over.

I guess I'd miss never hearing Tony Jay in like every fantasy game/animation ever.

Hey Undertaker, I think I found you another pic
It might just be preggers but whatever.

Aww come on Kenji, I was eating and then you went and posted that picture! Now I lost my appetite.

You know what seeing Shizune does to me!

Thx buddy

No problem, I will continue looking through. There is always more treasure booty to be had.

I almost wish they'd have tried to do Superman in the same cheeseball style Superman and Superman 2 had. Instead they tried to ride Nolan's coattails and made something miserable

>we all make mistakes.

I've yet to finish RA3. After gorging my self on Supreme Commander for the past yearish, going back to classic RTS mechanics is fucking with my brain.

I wouldn't say I'm sad.
It's just going to be a shame to see them go.

Most certainly. I don't know if I told you yet, but I won a contest with the fic, and a guy is doing two pictures based on it for me soon!
It's really a damn shame. And then, with Suicide Squad, it felt like half of the editing team wanted to emulate Deadpool, and the other half had just gotten through watching "Top 10 dark movies" and said lets do that!
I loved that game so fucking much, solely for the coop. A friend and I had so much fun playing through it on the hardest difficulties.
Which faction is your favorite?

>tfw both Tim Curry and Burt Reynolds are going to die within the decade.

Man, I hate saying it, but I'm surprised that Tim Curry is still alive. I'm happy he's still alive, but that stroke really messed him up.

>Maybe we can look towards the future for an unknown person that may be better

Perhaps, but I've never really felt that strong of an attachment to todays major actors and actresses like I have the older ones.

You've got good tastes, Friend.

>I remember not actually liking Young Frankenstein when I was a small child
>pic related

It's fine, we were all dumb when we were young. Joking, if you haven't seen it since, you should try to watch it. Maybe it'll have aged for you better. Every scene with Marty Feldman kills me.

I've only play the Soviets so far.

>spoiler
You still gotta try Warzone 2100, too.

What manner of contest?

>co-op
In which one? I always find a good co-op experience appealing.

>How'd you like matrix?
It was great man, details on things are hazy though so I don't remember much of the dialog, but I do really like how Mr. Smith is. He's just an explosive neutral party. As for the DC movies, that sounds like what I've heard of them man, kinda good though since I don't really like going out very much.
>That fucking png
It needs transparency man, I fixed it for you.
>Never really felt that strong of an attachment to todays major actors and actresses
I get that man, I never really pay attention to them though, but hopefully you can feel an attachment to a future actor/actress.

Hey buddy why are you pretending to be not online=

So who's the worst KS gal? I'm thinking Hanako.

It's Hanako
>no character
>short ass route
>worst route
>worst girl

How can you drop the ball that hard...

>>/qst/507541

Well, does anyone want to be my steam pal?

Will you really let anyone be your steam pal man?

Sure why not?

I think I did that years ago and it sucked and not in a good way

Sorry, was driving home
See I went into it thinking "Frankenstein, scary movie" and probably didn't give it a chance.
Allies best, Air superiority!
Jesus, that's an old game that rings a bell haha. I loved RTSs.
It was a fiction contest, I entered Chapter 8 of H&LML into it and won :D
Red Alert 3, though they've taken down the servers now because EA killed Westwood
Smith is one of my favorite villains of all time, he's just so... so... I can't find the words right now haha. Everything, from the Suit to the Sunglasses to the Desert Eagle handgun, speaks power, and I love that.

I dunno man, I can't dedicate very well, I might let you down man.

/couleurs

Feel free to hit me up.

But you have shit taste.

>Basing your faction opinion on stats rather than the unit dialogue.
then again what do I know, as I said I've only played soviets but The Sputnik makes me smile.

>Smith is one of my favorite villains of all time
Gotta agree man, everything about him just comes together in all the best ways.

I'd rather not

>He's not played with the spys
>He hasn't called for the Mirage
You'll see.
So are you sailing the high seas, or do you have a very high movie spending?

>rings a bell
Really? You're probably the first person who actually recognized it.
It went Freeware some years back and since then has had a full overhaul mod with fixes, HD support and textures, and other added goodies. Definitely worth looking into.
>fiction contest
Just a general fiction contest? Impressive to win with what is H&LML? The fat one?
Wish I had what it took for something like that.
So, did you win anything?
>Red Alert 3
Ah
> taken down the servers
That's just EA in general.

>unit dialogue
My man. I seem to end up picking that and other fun details like cosmetics and music rather than anything else it's one of the reasons NC is best faction

youtube.com/watch?v=_n5E7feJHw0