/sthg/ - Sonic the Hedgehog General

Welcome to Sonic the Hedgehog General. Dial back on the shitposting and talk about Sonic games, old and new, and the entire franchise including animation and comics. Share art, music, talk about new developments, discuss ROM hacks, speedrunning, etc.

/sthg/ - #553 - Human Blaze Edition

>Link CompilationDrawfag/Writefag Idea WallsLink CompilationDrawfag/Writefag Idea WallsNews/DevelopmentsRecent Releases

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3rLcPmVOats
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fast

slow

Cat!

embed

WHAT ARE YALL BITCH ASS NIGGAS PLAYING TONIGHT?

select your character

Maybe Sonic Adventure, maybe Blood Bowl.

Nah.

humanizedfags confirmed for braindead niggers

stop screaming user

Sonic 2

>blood bowl
My nigga

fffffffffffffffffffffflat

>we will never have another Sonic anime ever again
Just fucking kill me
Why is Sonic so unpopular in Japan?

Blaze isn't as cute as amy, but she's still a very cute girl like in they work so well together.

Nothing really, going to go to bed in a bit and maybe I'll work on learning to draw tomorrow.

Negative Knuckles is my bae

Doesn't take off his shoes when entering a house. Shamfuru dispray.

Holy fuck
I want to eat cake so bad!

I wonder if Mania will tie into Project 2017 somehow. Like, Mania explaining why Classic is back in Project 2017.

Playing Time Attack on CD, trying to beat my record on Metallic Madness.

I would rather have one like the 90s OVA. Cyberpunk vibe, cool techno music, a really neat art style like in the OVA.

>We will never have a sonic anime in the style of riders

>Why is Sonic so unpopular in Japan?
Why should they like him?

I don't think sonic was ever really that popular in japan, it was the US that it was big.

The OVA screams 90's from design to the music.

I wish there was more than 1 because I loved it to death in middle school. Also that OST seriously why was no full CD released?

Forge. Maybe MHG in a bit.

IT HURTS

Absolutely nothing

Watching Heroic Legend of Arslan. It's so cute.

A bit of Adventure, a bit of Green Hill Paradise. Also trying to mod Smash.

Europe too, I believe.

Cute Bat

Hey /sthg/, post your unpopular opinions!

Fuck off Kai.

I think I've asked about that before. It would be a problem if they pushed it too much, given the limitations of telling a story in a Classic game, but they did put some emphasis on the story aspect of MAnia in what they've said so far.

In fact, they said that "Sonic has a reason to be revisiting the stages", which kind of sounds like it could fit with Project 2017.

I want to eat Sonic's shit.

Cat penis > dog penis

There was supposed to, but the OVA wasn't popular enough in Japan to release it or have the OVA become a full anime.

Ken Pender is a literary genius who deserves more praise for his compelling story, rich characters, and fulfilling writing.

Shipping is retarded and Sonic Unleashed has the best story of any Sonic game.

I'm not particularly fond of a few of the comics' post-SGW redesigns, namely Breezie, Snively and Wendy

I think Sonic & Knuckles is the worst of the classic series.

>In fact, they said that "Sonic has a reason to be revisiting the stages"
That's basically why I'm wondering if it'll tie in. Give us a little story that leads into Project 2017.

>all those people mad there was no Sonic Adventure 3 reveal
>These fools don't know Unleashed is already Adventure 3

I'd like to see another try at 2006, but not a broken mess. No Japanese mocap, no human fanfic OCs, but a darker story while being a hybrid of a JRPG and going faaassst.

I think Conquering Storm is the cutest comic-only character.

>Unleashed
>not 06

Is 06 available for the PC?

Who?

Nope.

I want the Freedom Fighters in an official game.

AYY FINALLY UNLOCKED THE TIME ATTACK SPECIAL STAGES ON CD
IT'S LIT BOYS

They could do some really interesting shit, but the chances of them screwing up royally are astronomical

youtu.be/3rLcPmVOats

Making Amy into a main character was a bad idea.

I think I trust them not to fuck it up regarding Mania. But then again, this is Sonic, so anything can go wrong.

Yeah, but I mean if they start making the games relate in some ways, like sharing zones/stages or parts of the story.

There was an old rumor that I read about a few years ago mentioning that a PC port was planned and then canceled. Take it with a grain of salt.

Sonic Battle should have a sequel over The Fighers

I get ya. Who knows what they'll do, but I'm excited nonetheless.

I know that feel. I want to know more so bad.

It's nice to have two games to look forward to. Compared to not having any info a couple months ago.

How could have they kept so fucking quiet, though? cruel fucks ;_;

I kind of see Heroes as this

They did a great job of making sure no leaks happened.

This.

So whats the best vocal song?

YOU KNOW

sonic was never good and if you're a sonic fan it's only because you want to have sex with animals. Your precious Sonic 3 & Knuckles and Sonic AdventureS DX suck poopy ass dicks suck my dick suck my dick suck my ddiiiiiiiiiickkkkkkkk ~~~~~

With tweaks to the story and finished game play sonic 06 would've been an amazing game

>Red Sonic
Every time

Sonic Adventure games are horrible and outdated messes and returning to them would be a huge mistake
I'm serious
I am ready for your hate. Fire at will.

I've never been a big fan of Sonic 3.

I like the comic characters more than the game characters.

So basically project 2017

"Lets look at the funk"
Preparing Stream of After the Sequel.
Setting
Hitbox/Twitch simultaneous Stream
Glad it works. I will buy another one if I don't seem to own it already I will dump it in the thread before booting the game up.

Sonic 3's PC port had better music than the original.

Also the only game characters I like as much as the comic cast is Knuckles, Team Dark, and Eggman, and that's mostly because of their comic portrayals

Sonic Adventure games are great and still modern masterpieces and returning to them would be a wonderful idea
I'm serious
I am ready for your hate. Fire at will.

Is there a list of e-celebs that hold this opinion?

Basically just Arin as far as I know.

But those phrases come from an IGN video with 4 or 5 faggots.

Sonic 2 was a severely unpolished game compared to 1 or 3K.

I mean, just look at the gravity-defying lava rooms in HTZ where lava just conveniently doesn't spill out into the hallway. Or the "Well, we made this level for a scrapped zone, let's throw it in Metropolis" Act 3 BS. Or the pit in Mystic Cave. I could keep going.

They are outdated by today's standards, but they were amazing back in the late 90s.

>IGN
You said e-celebs. Not nobodies. RLM is also basically a bunch of nobodies when a Plinkett review isn't involved.

Vinny and Joel love taking huge shits on Sonic.

I'm not the same user that asked the question, but otherwise you're right, he did say e-celebs.

Honest Question, why do a lot of people waifufag blaze?

>that .gif
fucking CasterMK

>shy reserved but determined girl who just needs a good friend to get her to open up and smile
Gee, no idea.

She's the Android 18 of Sonic, the most capable of the female character and very cute when you break through her cold demeanor, and flat

Flat justice with a strong personality. Also cat girl.

No clue. The shy personality is cute but there's really not much to her. On top of that she's flat and she ain't even got booty to make up for it.
She's only 14 so maybe she'll fill in later.So never.

We don't know that, but...maybe?

Streambruh Slev here again dumping more useless (Yet unredeemed) steam code I seem to already have on steam.

Culling of the Cows
r0r4L26zgLGNQWM

*Progress towards stream activation 65%*
At this time I like to ask /sthg/ if they like to have cutscenes enabled or disabled for After the Sequel?

IN THIS WOOOOOOOOOOORLD

>Blaze
>No booty
Cmon user

She ain't got no figure, user. Look at her in any game. Almost as little ass as she has tits.

Contrary to popular belief, just because you have a flat chest doesn't mean you'll have a great booty.

Whatever is fine with me.