Post your city MPG's

Post your city MPG's

Pic related, V6 Mustang 2011 performance package.
No highway or post 40mph driving whatsoever ever with lots of stop signs.
It was fun.

Shitty engine configuration and shitty mileage. No surprise there.

>v6

why do people like being faggots

I don't know what my city mileage is, not good. Probably down in the teens but jesus why is a V6 getting as bad city mileage as my LS3?

>pic unrelated, highway cruising on my way to vacation in 2015

I've said it before senpai, i tested city MPG so I reset the MPG counter and started driving around my city for an hour, in heavy traffic and no highway.
I was able to manage 19mpg but it went down to 17 after i went to a few stop lights.

I was expecting less.

Explain.

Also explain your faggotry.

Ah alright

I've seen 9 MPG when romping on mine lol

Mostly city.

>NA front-mounted V6
>"""""""""""performance""""""""""
>surprised when MPG is shit

pick all three, chucklefuck

>18mpg strictly city driving from a 305hp 3.7l V6 engine

That's on par with the 370z and the Hyundai Genesis, city MPG is expected to be this low according to EPA estimates.
Again, whats wrong with it?

>2015 IS350 F-Sport
>19 mpg city
>28 mpg highway

Thats bretty gud for a Challenger.

87 crx Hf
35 city

Shet senpai, ive heard those things can get as high as 118mpg's

How many MPG's is that??

i get around 35 in my 01 civic, just throw a 5 in when i go somewhere.

Straight piped D16 94 Civic hatch. Anywhere between 31 to 39 MPG city depends on how I drive.

>performance package.
>V6 Mustang

2011-2014 had that option.
Came with GT Suspension, Shelby rear control arms, 3.31 gears, strut tower braces, 19 inch rims and sport mode to disable/limit stability control.

Feels fucking good when taking curves.

300km out of a tank on my '90 Mx5 with pottering to work and back, lots of hills.
Got 490 out of it cruising down to a funeral. Many straight roads, not many hills, almost no stops at all.
Fucking city sucking my gas money. Took me 2 and a half hours to travel 45km on Friday.

Sorry, so that should be 15~ to 30 MPG respectively. Still better than an RB25DET...

Mean to quote

and that's combine city and highway. On the highway with the cruse set to 75mph I'm getting about 25.2 mpg which isn't to shabby for a car with 545 hp and awd.

Nissan Juke R or GTR?

2015 GTR

How the hell does my modified 5.0 get better mpg than you V6?

See

I think you are missing the point, how retarded do you have to be to buy a v6 mustang

I reset mine everytime I fill. The fact that my modified 500 hp 5.0 gets better city mpg than a 6 cylinder has me curious. Is your car running properly? You may have a dirty air filter. Or you might be buying shit fuel.

That's not the engine in the V6 mustang.

Not an argument.

Naa, after the reset, i purposely like i said, i drove through heavy traffic just to see how much MPG's could my car get in that condition, plus we were at 110F.
Although i live in a dessert, ill check my air filters later anyway.

>19 mpg city
>25 mpg hwy
>On Mazda 3

Just fucking kill me... what's wrong with this car?

nothing, you're the one driving it. learn how to drive conservatively and you won't have that problem

Maybe you are driving too aggressively? Or maybe you need to change spark plugs/ check if throttle body is clean/ check air filters/ check fuel filter.

I think my most efficient vehicle has been my TL1000s, about 35mpg city/cruising and 30 during 'fuck it, let's die today' riding.

usually get

That's why i love econoboxes, you can drivr them as fast as they are able to without burning that much gas.

>Not an argument.
Not an argument.

All city baby! I love canceling out all that gas and emissions pruis work so hard to save.... More for me to burn

that feel when fuel is expensive, you get only 177bhp and still shit fuel economy

Pruis? You mean Prius? 9mpg on a Prius? HOW

13 in my E36
It's fucking shite because the transmission is rekt

I get less than 20mpg city driving and about 35mpg on a motorway with my Seat Ibiza FR 1.8T.

Tiny 4 cylinder engine with a weak 150bhp gets less than 20...

Maybe because you are revving it too much?

Nah, I try to keep it below 2000rpm. Can't afford to hoon now I've got a baby on the way. Plus, fast driving makes my girlfriend puke and she has already puked on the floor mats before.

Dam that sucks, but it's weird that your car is using that much gas, you should check if something is wrong with it.

Btw: I'm sorry about your gf puking, that's the worse.

I'm not going to have it much longer, need something cheaper and more reliable and with 5 doors. Yeah, it's not great. Shouldn't last much longer though, we're nearly at 3 months.

I get about 20 mpg average in my 01 VR6. On the highway my instant mpg is usually around 30.

>V6
>Mustang
>2011
>Performance
Pick 1.

Should have been pick 2 f@m.

He's saying all the gas that Prius owner's work to save is wasted on what looks to be his HD GM truck.

You remind me of one of my dumbass friends
>2014
>Wants a new 2015 Camaro
>Can't afford a V8
>Gets a V6
>Fully loaded
>44k

Pants on head retarded. It's a muscle car, why don't you just castrate yourself for wasting space on the road, you pussy?

its not like you're the one buying it. don't get butthurt over other peoples decision faggot

You're the reason women become lesbians.

Oh i see, thanks for the explanation.

Shut up faggot, ot cost me 9k and its not a Camaro which is shittier than my car in the v6 version.
Anyway, you are a faggot desu.

He more than likely doesn't get above 30mph in the city and has to stop often. City MPG takes a huge hit because start/stop is the most fuel consuming thing you can do.

How does one option a V6 Camaro to 20k over it's base price? Are you including financing/interest?

No negotiations

Maybe he also bought the dealers insurance and auto services too.

lol anons get so mad when your v6 is faster than their shitbox.

>V6 is shit
And yet it is a better configuration with a turbo than a v8

>V6
>performance package
Wouldn't the performance package be a V8?

See

People here unironically don't know about the PP in older V6 Mustangs though.
Some of them still think that the V6 only has 210 hp at the crank.

15.5 combined, stingray, manual 7 speed, z51 package

>7 speed manual.
Do you miss a gear every now and then? I mean, i haven't driven one of those but it looks like those 7 speeds are tight in the shifter.

>I've seen 9mpg when romping on mine.
I did 1450 miles cross country, cruising at 65mph with no load and averaged 9.5
Guess what my stoplight to stoplight is.

Its a Mazda 3.
I'll hit my bandwidth limit before I can tell you everything that's wrong with it.

I had a 2006 mazda 6 5 doors and that shit sucked more gas than my Mustang, it was crazy.

You over 50 by chance

Git gud plebs.

>tfw terribad try-hard hybrid digital guage

37.5, IIRC.

That's shot up to 43.7 now with a load of motorway driving. My car is surprisingly efficient at 80MPH and 3.5k RPM.