-Wakfu
wakfu.com/en/mmorpg

>Pastebins
-Elsword:
pastebin.com/EyYCpkP3
-Wakfu:
pastebin.com/z4pQNHBG
>Guild List
Elsword: NoFunAllowed, on both NA and Void servers. Just mention the general when applying.
Twin Saga: FishingRealm on private server. Ask for invite in the general.

>Private servers worth mentioning
-Aura Kingdom:
aurakingdom.to/
-Elsword:
voidels.to/
-Twin Saga
twinsaga.to/index.php

>General Database
mmobomb.com/games/anime

>AMMO non-english servers
pastebin.com/uZyHtnDD

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/z4pQNHBG
youtu.be/NoiJXCDZtDY
elsword.tumblr.com/post/149710901084/luciel-gets-ready-for-a-big-transformation-to-heed
youtube.com/watch?v=X-JcQSjFXmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So ded.

As ded as mabi

>ammo

dead on arrival noone is going to find it

Live.

For next OP, add LaTale and the guild.

Any in TS got a spare grimoire?

How to complete this quest?
If I click on it for auto quest, it lead me to collect a reaction point item.

Use a pickaxe at the spot it brings you to.

When I right click with the pickaxe at the area the auto quest lead to, it doesn't do anything.
When I right click with archaeology axe, it digs. it doesn't dig up anything with archaeology axe though.

How to make pickaxe dig in the open area the auto quest lead to? if I click on a mineral rock and right click, the pickaxe digs.

How do I get 4 star senshi evolution key?

>Where did you get the AP to do that?
I had some 800 AP stockpiled from not playing actively for a good while.

Blue or Red?

Green!

Got it. You actually don't use the pickaxe.

Just keep clicking on those "reaction point" grass and the item will eventually drop.

Red!

I remember when ammos were nifty and popular.

Then came the lack of innovation and subsequent shift to mobage cash scams, meant solely to prey upon potential gambling addicts.

P2W has long since become the norm, turning the entire free anime game genre into a disgusting choice between senselessly grinding or paying to kick ass.

Fuck, I remember back when Wizet first said Grandpa MapleStory's cash shop would never sell in-game advantages.

This entire past decade was a mistake.

Please help

>It's back
Well okay.

This.
Would be easier calling it MMOG to include any mmo too smal for its own general

From the event you just missed. At the time there is no other way to get them.

Are they tradable?

No.

Wow that sucks.

Aura being shit as usual.

Time for me to restore Elsword's glory.

You can't stop me.

By default all items bought from encyclopedia can't be traded. It's just that we weren't supposed to be able to get them normally right now. They'll come eventually.

MapleStory went to shit when the font changed into some uglyass comic sans tier crap.

Theres no need to, elshit will surely stop itself.

Those who were in /elg/ remember me very well.
You are not even a menace for this general I am.

Sorry querido amigo spic, but Elshit will return.

Elsword fanart is great!

The game sucks though.

nao's titties are too big

This is your date tonight.

i tell her to find a better artist to draw her
fuck that's ugly

live damn you

Post cute Elesis image.

That's Rena, you fat, ugly cunt.
Take your fucking name off, you're not in nepgen.

Let's rebrand the general to dmmo for dead mmos.
And then it'll die for good.

By the way, are people still selling reforges on Tarlach? Last time I checked I didn't find any.

play on Alexina

this

i was just looking for ammog and assumed no one was going to remake it lmao

pastebin.com/z4pQNHBG is tagging Homebrew General in the catalog. I know this is a lot to ask, but would it be possible to roll a different url on that?

real dead hours who tf up

Do people actually sell hair coupons on mabi? I've been looking through personal shops but no results

Is Windmill still basically a "max this at some point" for all classes, mages included? I saw that they got a new Shockwave spell that might kind of fill the void, but it looks like it consumes a shitton of mana, and if I need to, I'd like to get the WM grind out of the way sooner rather than later.

Dont be a faggot, play on Mari server!

I need motivation to get back to TS. It's so cute but takes forever to get cute costumes and senshis.

Dominion or Savior set?

Windmill is less "max this at some point" and more "max this immediately". The longer you put it away the harder it is to grind.

I'm awake.

Just finished a steamy ERP session with Lorn

Ign? Just came back to the game, made a human

wo else here's on Mabi/Mari, game's real fun now

>playing on a dead server

>game's real fun now
explain

I bet you can guess my IGN.

Give me a good reason why I shouldn't pick ranged dps over melee in TS

Not really. It's the easiest around 2-3k total, when you can one-shot mobs in The Other Alchemists and have access to all cp levels simply by changing difficulty.

well I've always thought Mabinogi was unique, but it didn't have this talent system or like 100 of the skills back when I played. Been back since Friday.

marielx, I've added "Marielx" and Mariel if you really are having me guess

Speaking as someone who's played the game to death and also kept to not spending a dime on it, it is indeed fun in the beginning and the story for all the holes is okay, but unless you're a diehard completionist with perks in the autism-spectrum you probably will get bored after possibly a few months. It is a lot easier than it was and chances are you'll have, while a different kind than what the nostalgiafags lust after, a goodly amount of fun.

Also, Don't add Mex-x. He's a grade-A retard and his only reason would be to run g1 final for whatever number past 1000 he's on. His disease is running that fuckall dungeon and pretending that his maid uniform is relevant.

There's a very small mari presence, ever since Ariadust pretty much died, most of mari flew to the winds. Alexina is decently active, and amazingly tarlach is more active than mari. RIP Rori 4ever. Aside from me there's like two or three active /mbg/ folks in mari. You'd probably be better off bailing for alexina, especially considering that the economy is going to fuckall now on mari thanks to a few dozen fuckwads.

Guys lets make a guikd on ruari

Mari is dead. Go on Alexina instead.

I don't think I want to switch. I was on Mari years ago. I'll be fine even with the small population, plus I've been playing really hardcore since I made my character 4 days ago so I dont want to restart it. I also paid $15 for a card to start off.

I did notice though when I was making my character how Alexina had a lot more people. maybe eventually they'll merge them or something.

Part of me does like the min/maxing slightly autistic completionist stuff by the way, (Im the type of guy who dumps hundreds of hours into a disgaea release)

I can safely say that I'm not playing for any sort of nostalgic feeling. Just having fun right now but a little overwhelmed

Seems you'll do fine then.

I think mabigen made a discord before they stopped attempting to make threads so there might be a link in the archives. Mint might still be alive but its always hard to tell with that asslord.

Its "Marielx", yes.

Im busy with some tasks right now, but once im back ill help in anything you need.

I look like this, so you dont get tricked by anyone.

How do you do the perfect Stasis Field MAX damage output?

>have a new friend on my list

Grats there are now 2 people on your server.

Jealous?

>amazingly tarlach is more active than mari
I don't believe you

it's really not that bad.

All TS does is make me miss Eden Eternal.
It's probably nostalgia goggles at work again, though.

Think there was a lot of people but now it's just two people.

ded

Always ded to busy playing games.
youtu.be/NoiJXCDZtDY

elsword.tumblr.com/post/149710901084/luciel-gets-ready-for-a-big-transformation-to-heed

It's time

>tumblr
No wonder you Elshitters are a cancerous bunch.

>Onigiri is the OP
>No one plays it

I wish I played this when it first released.

People laughed at you if you played a giant when they were released

>can't decide if i want to focus on memecannon or mage
someone has some insight for those two?

They are unfun, play monk

what is putting me off from melee is that it's at disadvantage in XL games so i'll pass

How come?

Giants weren't cute and elves were.
So if you weren't playing an elf or human, you were a massive loser

>Mage
AoE, high DPS, can pull mobs and root, made of paper.
>Cannon
Mostly single target, meh DPS except when Dynamic Magic is active, can freeze (the most useful CC effect), surprisingly tanky.

Just play whatever is fun to you. Almost every class is viable.

Oh did they look different when they were first added?

Also the music in this game is great.
youtube.com/watch?v=X-JcQSjFXmA

H-hi....

They did.

How long were they out before the revamp?
UI looks different too.

About a year or 2 maybe?
Maybe less?

Also that UI is modded, because I had no self restraint

>FlyFF in the OP
Who the fuck still plays FlyFF?

Females weren't that bad.

>shilling a dead server in a dead game

Which class is the best at soloing shit in TS?

Looks like Brock Samson.

Depends what you want to solo. If it is solo mode dungeons, then any class is fine as long as you have Claire to heal you. For soloing harder stuff like Metaworld Nightmare then I'd say Paladin, Monk, Cleric, Swordsman and Berserker. Time trials dungeon can be done with any class.

thanks user guess i'll try monk as i've never actually played something like that. Shame about the claws, would kill for some awesome looking gauntlets

Mind you I mean they can solo hard stuff fine when they are high level and properly built, so if you were to go to Nightmare Bluemoon as a level 40 Monk you'll get your ass kicked due to lack of spec points and unfinished build.

Monk in particular needs to be CRIT and EVA focused. Every class needs CRIT so the EVA part might conflict with the rest of your classes so you might want to get an extra set of Starstones and costumes only for Monk. Not that EVA is a bad stat, but the stuff you use to get EVA could be used to get Haste instead if you also play Mage or Gunslinger and so on.

ill pick whichever game you want but please tell me to download one and be my friend and help me level up ;_:7