Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Tierqueer Filter: ghostbin.com/paste/by42s

---
CURRENT UPDATE: The Silver Grove
> forums.warframe.com/topic/688644-the-silver-grove/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Nekros
> forums.warframe.com/topic/691098-the-silver-grove-hotfix-3-nekros-primeĀ /
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if its not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IgvYQ28uNO0
grammarist.com/usage/affect-effect/
youtube.com/watch?v=4Yq7oXHwbxs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>HURRR DURRR MY TIGRIS PRIME WITH NO FORMA IS WORSE THAN MY FAIL 7 FORMA SANCTI TIGRIS KEKEKEKEKE

BTFO
T
F
O

It's because the updates have been shit and the game is steadily declining in quality.

Relics are shit, and no matter how hard shills shill their shilly new system they'll have to face up to the possibility that their opininos are fucking wrong and the system will continue to be shit.

The new frame sucks ass. Her damage might be good but that makes no fucking difference if she's a goddamn chore to play, which she is, because her 1-3 have ridiculous cast times and are kinda shitty in the first place.

One of the cats is obviously pointless whilst the other is only cool because it makes terrible elements of the game less terrible.

Future ain't looking any better.
Reworks coming SOON: Oberon, Limbo, and yet another Mag gang rape.
Syndicate melee's: WEEEWWWW LADDDDS MOOOAARR CRUSHING RUIN
TWW: Never ever. Also the story/lore from second dream was shit, I don't know what shithoused storylines ya'll niggers been sucking down in your lives but the characters were 2 dimensional the plot was absolutely boring as fuck and oh btw it introduced one of the 2 most cancerous stance farms in the entire fucking game. TWW will be shit, just like the second dream was shit.

Universal vacuum never ever, excal prime/umbra never ever, buy plat, eat shit, your frame was fucked by me man, yup surprise.

Warframe. Dying, slowly.

>and yet another Mag gang rape.

FUCK YOU.

SPAM REPORTS AND IGNORE THIS THREAD.

I'm not good at this "spot the anachranism" game. Wtf is the difference between these 2 posts?

You realize having the power to overkill shit is not needed in the actual game where the highest shit you can get is lvl 102 bosses on sorties right?

Does it really matter? Both guns trivialize current content anyway.

Jat Kittag or War? idgaf about Galatine Prime, impact damage is the most fun. what i want to know is which weapon is more fun with the Body Count/Blood Rush combo.

This actual thread is the one created after the previous one that reached the post limit, this one was made by the same sperg troll that shitposted all over the place.

So yeah, just report that garbage.

fun is a matter of personal taste user
However the correct answer is JaKitty

One of them is a goddamn jet engine you hit people with while the other is a tuning fork.

>the power to overkill shit is not needed
>Does it really matter? Both guns trivialize current content anyway.

Are you 2 fucking retards? the core of this fucking game is broken, enemies can shit on you at lvl 80, especially napalm or bombards + nullifiers so yeah having an extremeply overpowered weapon is good.

you're getting it mixed up

this thread is the shill thread, do you not see the fucking rev image in the op and the edition

You're being retarded, your fucking sperg thread got deleted faggot, so lemme add a report to you so now mods shove a ban up yo ass.

I hope they add the dual-headed Jet Kittag one of the enemies in Raathum uses to the game soon

>it swings slower
>does less damage
>misaligned to the animations

but user...

What if...

It used....

Staff animations?

youtube.com/watch?v=IgvYQ28uNO0

>the power to overkill shit is not needed
Well it's how fast you can kill all those lvl100+ eximus/extra health/extra armor/extra shield which all of those only happen in sortie mission

Also trigris suffer from having 2 bullet in the chamber unless you mod it with extra bullets. That is to say it's still a slow kill.

>Also trigris suffer from having 2 bullet in the chamber unless you mod it with extra bullets. That is to say it's still a slow kill.
>What is Manual reload?
>What is Seeking Fury

If you dont know how to use a fucking shotgun then avoid posting here shitter.

>staffs
>post a video about staves

>What is Manual reload?
>What is Seeking Fury

I think you are confused. ok let's say modding those in you still have a very slow and powerful shotgun, given how the enemies spawn and swam up to you still can't achieve good degree of "killing maximum number of enemies as fast as possible" which is want /wfg/ has been aiming for.
Not to mention most of vet here already have all the shotguns to compare out already I would say you are a bit slow to catch up.

Learn to read.

just to put this debate to bed. Syndicate weapons are always about the syndicate proc. Sancti has it, prime doesnt. If you really think 10% extra damage is worth sacrificing health regen and armor shred aoe, then, well, unfortunately your condition is terminal and I dont think I can help you.

so basically to make the decision simple:
>use sancti if you are doing any type of end game content
>use tigris prime if you want to do a bazillion damage to a level 15 charger so you can screencap it and be really proud of yourself.

>end game content
good one

i love prova vandal

I want a Hydroid tentacle-monster skin.

I just want a hydroid skin that doesn't look like a literal sack of fetid garbage.

>use sancti if you are doing any type of end game content
>Implying a shit syndicate proc is better than overall damage and dps
>thinking Tigris prime does 10% more damage

Are you the same sperglord who posted garbage in the previous thread? nobody can be this retarded and think Sancti Tigris is better than the Tigris Prime just for a shitty syndicate proc that ONLY works on low level mobs.

Now go back to Warframe forums and spread your retardation there shitter.

High levels mobs arent immune

>shitty syndicate proc that ONLY works on low level mobs.

Shred armor + a bit of health back + effect multiple targets at once which is very helpful if you are going up against swamp of lvl100+(damage reduction from high lvl enemy armor) and your friends will love it too.
It's ok to like one weapon than other but being dumbfuck is a clear sign of shitter.

Sancti Tigris:
>Oh look. I just oneshot that [enemy]. Now I refilled my health and just weakened the armor of all the shit around me so that it's just that tiny bit easier for the shitters with Steel Charge to contribute.

>Tigris Prime
Oh look. I just oneshot that [enemy].

>5 axi n3s
>4 axi g1s
>still no nekros or galatine bp

Fuck this game forever

did u hear that guys? armor shred is only good on low level enemies. gee whiz i learn something new on this site every day

See you this weekend, goyim!

I think the TIgris prime is intended to keep the attention of all those idiots who like big numbers. That's why we didn't get a more interesting prime.

grammarist.com/usage/affect-effect/

> mfw I'm the cunt that baited this angry little faggot
> mfw he's still so baited he has to keep pitching a bitch fit a whole thread later.

I was actually really hoping for attica prime.
Basically Attica with Crits and Slash damage.

what primes do you guys think will come with banshee/valkyr?

Venka Prime obviously.
And all the youtubers have been bitching about tiberon prime, so probably that.

Daikyu Prime and Pyrana prime

I love Galantine Prime, but what I REALLY want is a Whip Prime that's slash damage and crit focused.

Basically, I want Atterax Wraith.

>youtubers

What if we just gave you a steel meridian mod that gave it Justice proc and +Range?

>Don't like? just ban an entire clan from the game edition
What did I miss?

Holyshit you are getting BTFO!
How wrong can you be?

Silva and Aegis Prime when

how much does Vulcan Blitz actually matter? I'm hesitant to replace Primed Heavy Trauma with it

revxdev managed to change his clan emblem while banned, DE banned the entire clan for literally no reason.

Holy crap.

you should be glad DE even allowed the clan to spend money on their game

I did it, guys! You convinced me to buy the Shadow tier Prime Access!

I have more plat than I know what to do with, now.

DE duz not 4get
4give dey also do knot

forums iz legiun

Expecto petronum

good

I don't trust this revxdev one bit, he's been trying to promote his channel in /wfg/ for a whole week now. Glade he's getting ban.

i mean, the guy himself is kind of a sperg, but banning everyone in the clan? come on now

Justice Proc is pretty garbage among procs. Not really worth sacrificing anything for.

The range doesn't sound bad, but there is going to be literally no reason to use it if you have Primed Reach.

Did that faggot post another rant video? Is there proof of this outside of it? Where can I read into this.

He is a sperg just like everyone here. He verbally expresses his shitposting.

I'm not a follower of his but most of the shit I've heard from him can be read right in these very threads.

And seriously, you have to be a fucking shill to take DE's side in ANYTHING

At least the guy provides proof.

How quick we forget Steve's immature statements during streams and twitter.

Depends on what plat scam they tried to do this time again.

I can guarantee that over half of them that were banned were just guys that watched his youtube channel and wanted to be a part of a clan related to a mutual interest.

But DE thinks that they were all haxxor supremes that only conglomerate to find sleeks and spam edginess in chat. Wait, thats someone else that we know.

The meetups are probably a bad idea

That dude is actively trying to give anyone who looks in his general direction eye cancer and I don't fucking appreciate it.

That being said banning an entire clan is laughably stupid, especially with player count dropping like a stone even if the face of fresh goybait and a brand spanking new frame.

> They rush TWW
> Timegate a bunch of shit behind building pieces of (x)
> It's glitchy as fuck.
> Still takes less than an hour to complete for the goys who decide to just rush the shit.
> Playerbase continues to drop like a fucking stone.

Maybe I should try Enderall.

Fuck his drama trolling , his whole gimmick is "DE sucks!" while playing their game.

There is nothing wrong with distributing PLAT within your clan.

IF and only IF he isn't lying then DE are fucking jews

Isn't that /wfg/'s gimmick, too?

Wait, is this the guy?
youtube.com/watch?v=4Yq7oXHwbxs

Jesus fuck. I sat through 10 seconds of that. This is some "We are legion" level autism.

Why wouldn't you combine P reach and this mod? O.o your slide attacks would cover an entire room.

>especially with player count dropping like a stone

It's top 10 on steam last two weeks , it has moved up from top 20 it was before.

HAHA GOT EM!
No seriously this is the truth. I swear this place fills with forum-shitters by the day. Why the fuck are people DEFENDING DE right now?

Mmm can't say much but I'm more of on the DE side here, many time I did write tickets and they answer them so fast and all of those time they offer freebies too. They might be more to it then he let us know.

Also I remember how he goes REEEEE about swearing isn't ok but saying balls with dildo is ok that was really stupid of him with the man at his age. Also like i said before he's trying to promote his channel here is a no-no for me.

i mean, the game itself is fun, but DE is just digging themselves deeper and deeper with the recent updates/delays

they're not TOTALLY incompetent like some like to believe, but they just keep fucking up.

I don't think people are defending DE so much as they're tired of Rev's shit. Doesn't help that some random dude chimed in with "This totally happened, you guys."

who are 'these' people?

>DE bans an entire clan
>Most of the non-shitters here were banned from the forum for simple things

Post the reason(s) you were banned from the forums.

If you have none then get the fuck out.

I was banned for calling too many people stupid mixed with too much dark humor

I just noticed sicarus you can straight up buy from the market for credits without having to craft it

Are there any other ez mastery weapons you don't have to craft?

(You)

She needs a big dick in her mouth

>Why the fuck are people DEFENDING DE right now?
In my defense is when someone try to give false information.

Sometime I still wonder why can't I hate the game like some of you are or pretend to be.
It's f2p, time consuming, and trading plat take a bit of skill.

fucking staple mods

>dark humor

kys

I wouldn't dare try to defend DE on any grounds here, this is a major fuckup for them.

But on the flip side we have a faggot whose only goal in life it seems is to shit on a chinese chicken farming game developer. I mean seriously.

I'm approaching this like I do religion>

I hate religious fanatics

I also hate anti-religious fanatics.

braton, strun, lato, aklato, and all the mk-1 weapons

*white dick
> ftrufyf

oh, and forgot to mention Lex

>tigris P vs Sancti

but when I play Inaros Sancti is clearly the better choice, right?

I agree but punishing NEW players who want to join his clan is a little too much.

I understand the banning but DE will have to make sure this doesn't hit the forums. You don't want people converting into pure DE hate autism.

At the end of the day, none of this matters because IF they ask DE about this they'll just ignore it.

People just need to know this.
>Take note of this faggots situation because it could be YOU. And if it is YOU, you would hate to be called a liar when you're providing 100% facts

Banned for posting in a thread criticizing new void.

10/10 worth it.

Everything about it is shit.

To be fair though I didn't necessarily get banned for posting in the thread.
Might have been the phrase "Now when some dickhead gets lucky on day 1 he flocks to DE's defense feverishly fellating their cocks in praise and worship of the new void system when he's just fucking lucky, that's it"

_______________It's always the better choice_____________

I would ban you all if I knew your in-game names.

Thank you, random user from yesterday who recommended to beef up my melee weapon and take tomb protector down with exalted blade. That shit worked.
I also tried the invisible loki thing, but that went decidedly less well. I swear those statues are psychic.

Funny how there's so much censorship regarding the new relic system even in this place. My posts in wfg even got deleted a few threads back when i was stating how terrible it is. This place and every warframe related forum is infested with shills and cancer now.

I'll tell you mine, It's [DE]Steve

I feel sorry for DE's employees
They have to deal with the main 3 fuck ups.
And whoever else is behind the PWE door

They're all vile disgusting jews. Even sheldon

I'm sitting at 125k standing in Arbiters and I'm not convinced either Boltor or Bolto is forth buying.

2k 10o points if you need them

anyone else get in?

If we did we wouldn't be sitting here complaining about DE now would we?

I take massive shits on DE while playing better games.

no sci-fi or fantasy , I'll pass