So my wife rear ended someone in my GTI a few days ago and turns out there's frame damage, so the car is totaled...

So my wife rear ended someone in my GTI a few days ago and turns out there's frame damage, so the car is totaled. On top of this disaster, the airbags didn't even deploy. Is this a problem? A case of faulty airbags? Because the frame was damaged.

Other urls found in this thread:

evo.co.uk/audi/tt-rs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>extremely minor scrape.
>expects airbags to go off.
>blames faulty airbag instead of woman driver for being the problem.

VAGfags.

The frame was damaged. Can you not fucking reeeeeeeeeeead?

>letting women drive the fast car
More like the cuck case here
Go buy some boring sub and haul her stuff and kids

air bags do not deploy in all accidents by design. this is normal.

and nothing of value was lost...

People told you in the last fucking thread you made that airbags don't always go off every single time you look at the car weird. You can clearly tell that the majority of the force transferred through the unibody as its designed to do. Not only that, its barely done any visible damage outside of pealing back the body panel and bending the hood.

Stop trying to look for ways to make this better and accept the fact that, like most women, your wife cant fucking drive.

KEKED
U
C
K
E
D

GET A NEW WIFE LMAO

Stop making threads you poor faggot, I know you want to sue VW and get some money out of this you greedy jew

this

>GTI totaled by wife
How long until she totals the rest of your finances? Get her a land barge that's so idiot proof, even her stellar driving abilities couldn't fuck it up: A bus pass.

frame is fixable, hell, even chassis is fixable, i dont get why this would be totalled unless the car is around 10 yo and has a lot of km's?millage

>fast car
>GTI

M8. Have you ever driven one? They're pretty fucking quick for a 27k car

M8 I own a TT RS get your slow shit out of here and quit pretending it's fast.

kek

>TT
>calling himself a man
>thinks he's any faster than a gti

you two need to look up the tt rs if you seriously think your golfs are faster top lel

TT RS is legit. You on the other hand are not.

I have actually driven fast cars junior and a VW GTI Golf is not one of them sorry.

>>thinks he's any faster than a gti
evo.co.uk/audi/tt-rs

>The frame was damaged
Post evidence or STFU.

>Fast car for $27k
You literally bought the slowest of the hot hatches.