/hbg/ - Homebrew General

APOLOGIZE /hbg/

Last thread:/hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 9.2 (Downgrade: 10.7 - Entrypoints: Browser/Menuhax up to 11.0)
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.60 (Userland)
PS4: 1.76 (Kernel)

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
Downgrade + a9lh: github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-11.0 Browserhax & Menuhax are out now! smealum.github.io/3ds/
-Install Menuhax ASAP if you're not already on CFW, because Nintendo can block Browserhax remotely without a workaround. twitter.com/smealum/status/758450605568372736
-You STILL can't downgrade, use CFW or install .cia files from 11.0 without a hardmod or hacked system transfer. github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/DSiWare-Downgrade
-SD card access in DS mode. gbatemp.net/threads/413015/

>Wii U
-IOSU allegedly happening, update to 5.5.1 recommended. twitter.com/Mathew_Wi/status/766504663826870272
-Enter 104.236.072.203 under DNS Settings to block updates. twitter.com/NWPlayer123/status/766486134356529152

>Vita
-TheFlow0 says he will release the newer, more compatible version of Vitamin twitter.com/theflow0/status/770493405948481536
-Vitamin got leaked, allowing piracy. mediafire.com/download/1wc4r6e15lxvjvq/vitamin-omega.vpk Games: pastebin.com/L83uL4iR
-HENkaku release 3 is out, enables spoofing for PSN access, update blocking, and more. henkaku.xyz
-Update 3.61 patches HENkaku.

>PS4
-HENkaku ported to PS4 firmware 3.55. github.com/Fire30/PS4-3.55-Code-Execution-PoC

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/jMVNxNSX
twitter.com/theflow0/status/770493405948481536
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TtbJQafX7hbpwfSx0QGdJcojokawre6N0n0Ls2U-oFU/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0
twitter.com/theflow0/status/770533752774729728
theisozone.com/downloads/xbox/
sendspace.com/file/awvfa2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

vitagen on suicide watch

WE DID IT REDDIT

pastebin.com/jMVNxNSX
pastebin.com/jMVNxNSX
pastebin.com/jMVNxNSX
pastebin.com/jMVNxNSX
pastebin.com/jMVNxNSX

SECOND TIME YOU FUCKED UP AND MISSED THIS PASTE IN THE OP

Help pls.

I want to download weeb gaymes but I can't.

saving this bread

download opera developer version, then turn on the vpn, then dl things

Reminder to bully They may try to act tough, but they're just people sitting behind their monitors and $100+ LEs.

HE HAS BEEN REDEEMED

twitter.com/theflow0/status/770493405948481536

lol

does gundam breaker 3 work?

He's a good guy after all.
I think he was more pissed about the fact an earlier incomplete build was leaked rather than the leak itself. (Which does sting obviously)
I know I'd be annoyed if I was writing a book and a early draft leaked because people would be critiquing it potentially unfairly and the finish book wouldn't be so hyped up.

In 5 hours!

What is the best site / way to download xbox original isos?

emuparadise uses slow-ass ddl trash, torrenting is dead and eMule is pretty much dead

h-help

We really need to get a Xbox, PS2, and Gamecube archive up like we have with the Dreamcast and PS1.

That would be amazing, hell I'd even set it up if only I had the source material

Is there some sekrit club ftp or something like that?
Well, for the time being, I really need to find someplace to download those isos, any thoughts?

I have no idea, but I got a ton of Xbox games (like 40 odd) and a modded PAL xbox with an 80gb HDD.
If I had an anonymous and untraceable way of uploading these games, I'd just dump them into said HDD, FTP them across to my PC and upload them all.
If only we had a good Xbox emulator. The trouble is documentation of the device is incredibly limited and it has unusual hardware and software.
(Like some sort of heavily modified old Nvidia GPU and a heavily modified old version of directX)

Isn't there like an official ftp for /hbg/?
/g/ has one at least
You could make a ftp, upload to mega or something, many would be very grateful

Pastebin user? Disgaea has been removed

Custom Roguelikes and IRC-clients on Vita when?

> docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TtbJQafX7hbpwfSx0QGdJcojokawre6N0n0Ls2U-oFU/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0
> Massive list of dumped Vita games
> Lists US, EU
Does it matter? Is it region locked? Can't install US rom on EU?

No, it's region free

Reminder that dumps done with the leak are INFERIOR to those done with the official release

twitter.com/theflow0/status/770533752774729728

I was thinking about building a mega archive.
Anyway I have a two week holiday abroad, so i can't do much yet. But since I've gotten a ton of good shit from this place and emuparadise and all that I feel like I should give a little back too.
Any particular Xbox games people are interested in? I'll build a shortlist.
No Sid Meir's Pirates, or Sega GT/Jet Set Radio Future combo though. My copies of those are fucked and won't rip at all.

Well, nevermind.

I just checked and they actually don't do account bans considering my account back from when I used a CFW enabled PS3 is still enabled.

I wonder what the fuck it'll take to get your account banned.

Wait what the fuck? Does that mean I downloaded Project Diva X for nothing?

Wasn't that a chink dump? What's the issue anyway? You could just redownload.

>Overclocking games is a bad thing
???

It won't be overclocked. It will run like normal

But Miku wasn't dumped with vitamin so idk

It is in the OP guide, but you should make an account so you can update it at your leisure

>I wonder what the fuck it'll take to get your account banned.
Cheating in games online, harassing other members, other ToS violations.

are you retarded

Try again user.

blatant cheating

So how does she look now?

Sweet! So these downloads are one big VPK file. Can you just install that after transferring to your vita? I thought the VPK's were small, installed and created a directory you uploaded your games into. Kind of confusing, sorry if this was asked before.

Buy it like I did.

Like a used up slut

That's kind of dumb as fuck.
You'd think pirating would be a worse offense that would get you banned.

If I hack a PSTV and put a SNES emulator on it, is it possible to connect two dualshock 3 controllers to it for couch co-op for multiplayer games?

Yes actually.

yes, current retroarch emus support multiple controllers. i've done it myself

Can we update the games from the live screen once downloaded? Its giving me the option to update Re;birth 1. Is it gonna get me banned or something?

So, I'm trying to transfer a vpk through qcma by changing it from .vpk to .mp4, i cant copy it over to my vita because it says that its not compatible and you cant copy over non compatible games. Help?

They're not hurting other PSN players and they may have other consoles that don't violate any agreement. People who modify their console shouldn't be barred from the network permanently, just that console specifically.

From what I can tell, it only works if your Vita is from the same region as the game.

How it works
>FTP a vpk file to any folder in the root of your memory card (ux0), you can make one dedicated to it if you wish
>Open Molecularshell and find the vpk file
>Install it and delete the file
>A directory will be created with the game files in the same folder as homebrew and legit games

thanks!

no it won't work

Did you put it in the Videos folder on your PC, and transfer it using the Video app on your Vita?

you put it in the video folder, didn't you?

Just dump the major classics, stuff like Beyond Good and Evil, Blinx, GTA 3, Burnout, Flatout, Half Life and all that good stuff

All it matters is that it's on a high-speed transfer website / method of download.

When i select it so I can copy it over inside the video app on my vita it gives me an error saying that i cant transfer files that aren't compatible with my system.

kek why did you just try to act as if you were me

Out of curiosity, has anyone been reuploading the games in the Vita pastebin that were deleted? I wanted to download Disgaea 3, but its mega is ded

Awesome, thanks user

So is the general consensus that we're waiting until Flow drops the official vitamin, then downloading those dumps?

Has anyone tested totori plus from the google doc?

It's not the second time. It's the first one. This thread was made before the guy who posted it saw the one before this one, which actually fixed the link. The next thread should copy the one from and add the news of Vitamin getting an official release. Hopefully nobody fucks it up.

gotta redump again

>Install Jet Set Radio
>OH SHIT VITA PIRACY IS REAL
>only shibuya
>"PURCHASE FULL GAME" in main menu

has anyone tried modding game eboots now that we can? probably won't get very far right now when there's no debugger or cwcheat equivalent, but it could lead to cool stuff.

Awesome

I'll go pick one up tomorrow at Target tomorrow. I had been needing a new Dualshock 3 controller for my PS3 too, so getting that bundle will be a nice deal.

If I buy a brand new Vita right now, can it come with 3.61?

Wait for official vitamin dumps, they're better than what is dumped now

Yes

Welcome to the good old days of unlock files.

Give it time.

any ideas as to why i cant copy it over?

How so?

If you go to vitagen there are posts actually talking about how we're laughing at them.

Why don't these buyfags just play games now they bought them already?

alright, might as well since by the time I wake up it'll probably be out.
he's actually gonna release it, right?

do it for us user
be an hero

Pretty unlikely as they would have to be produced less than a month ago and old Vita stock isn't exactly flying off the retail shelves.
Watch out for refurbished ones, Sony is pretty much guaranteed to apply the latest update on them.

STOP PIRATING MY POSTS

Keep pirating your posts?

Lmao

>vitagen
>playing games
pick one

That general's pretty cancerous, all they do is circlejerk about cute cartoon grills and occasional homopost.

Hey, I might suck a dick or two but I ain't gay.

>implying it wont brick your vita

How will official Vitamin dumps be better? I've been playing the PS4G dump and it seems fine so far?

When Vitamin 1.0 gets an official release, we should make an archive of all the games in /vitagen/'s second post. It'll piss them off and it's actually a solid collection of games too.

It enables overclocking I guess.

anti sleep so no more fucked up dumps, 444mh overclock patch so things play better and allows better decrypting speeds.

The dumps probably wont corrupt the dumpers save files although a fix has been found for that now.
Also progress bars and general improvements

will have better dumping compatibility and will make games run at a higher clockspeed. no idea if games that run with bugs will work any better.
i don't know whether P4G's framerate dips are from CPU load or GPU load so i don't know if it will make a difference to you.

theisozone.com/downloads/xbox/

This site has slow as fuck download speeds but it's reliable.

So just from a playing standpoint, faster load times? Haven't seen any egregious load times as of yet.

Better framerates and probably more stable overall

Better framerates.

>they used to use cancer file sharing
>they then replaced it with firedrop
>it had 50x the speeds
>then they change it back to its original cancerous speeds
i hate this shit so much

as of current they run in normal mode. this just overclocks em for better fps and load times; exactly like the psp

so any bans yet?

Thanks for the answers. All right then. If there is a Vitamin official release and if it will enable better frame rates and load times and if someone wants to redump Persona 4 Golden after that, I will take it and put in the Japanese audio and cutscenes with subs again like I did for this one. Although I have to say, so far I've been playing and it seems fine.

Try the isozone.
Still the best place for most of this stuff as long as you are patient. I'm still missing some Japanese exclusives myself that aren't even there or seemingly anywhere else .

its going to make them run faster. some games are running great now. like Disgaea and P4G. and overclocking rhythm games and fighting games might be a bad idea.

However
This could be useful for games that run like shit with low FPS
like Corpse Pary Blood Drive or the Ateliers
>yfw Ateliers finally at a stable framerate with all the plus content
here's hoping

>umvc3 turbo
Can't wait senpai

>overclocking rhythm games and fighting games might be a bad idea
i don't think most games are programmed that simplistically
i also think those games are usually GPU bottlenecked though so it wouldn't make any difference

Superfrog HD

sendspace.com/file/awvfa2

The Vita has a really shitty CPU compared to its GPU, so more games than you might think will be CPU bottlenecked.

Wait what, overclocking games? Isn't it just the change to 444Mhz for the dumper?