/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #409

"Chloe's moving castle" Edition

Previous Thread: Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay to rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/319630/
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction:
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/10882668
strawpoll.me/11013698
strawpoll.me/11054607
strawpoll.me/11083494
strawpoll.me/11088687
strawpoll.me/11103444
strawpoll.me/11107672

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=656832219
steamcommunity.com/app/319630/discussions/0/458604254420327648/?tscn=1467730061
youtube.com/watch?v=zvQmqdnFkZA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Greater love has no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

FIRST FOR CHLOE

Get fucked, Kate>Chloe

pls post kate.

thanks for posting kate, that's a great beginning

True love is not about endless smiles, that's unrealistic and does not work with life how is (Which sometimes can be strange). True love is about having someone there to wipe away the tears and help you in your worst moments.

Say that to my fucking face and not online see what happens.

Now, now.
Both Chloe and Kate are awesome for their own reasons. Please do not turn it into a competition and bully them.

*sigh* There really should have been included a Marshfield ending possibility. Biggest flaw in the game for me.

a few pictures before i go to bed

I'm really enjoying this mod though i'm sure taking my sweet ass time

These could be cool. Shame about the clipping.
Not your fault though.

Does it work during the shower scene?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. Think about that, loser. I would fuck you up easy, just tell me where you wanna meet me. At the parking lot? At the diner? Yeah, that's what I thought, pussy. Fucking up kiddos is a fayjob for me.

My favorite characters are Kate and Jefferson. Is this normal/tolerable?

Nathan?

Max...giver of life and cuteness

i really liked this face

more max being cute

kill yourself

Max is #1

more Victoria being the best

Don't be stupid. The greatest romance possibility is to die tragically and give someone character development. This is why Max is canonically a polyamorus lesbian slut. All the grills end up dead for her.

If you start taking tons of these, perhaps put them in an Imgur album. I can't wait to see the ones of Chloe and Chloe/Max.

Please go and stay go.

M A R S H F I E L D

and kate being great

probably, though she's probably just in her underwear. i'm excited

it will be a while til i get to that point though. this is my first playthrough since the ending and i'm taking my sweet ass time taking pictures and getting comfy. also missed some photos in game that i never bothered to pick up before.

I'll keep posting here and there. This is a comfy place.

goodnight all

you're doing god's work user. I'm saving all your pictures so you can keep posting lad

But kate is religious!

Sometimes I feel like the only Pricefield fan around.

not even close, lol

No, you're not.

that hands going awfully low there.

oh and btw i'm using this

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=656832219

it took a little while to get used to but i got the hang of it. Also set f5 to pause like the guide said which is a godsend.

And?

I want to hug Max.

Well that makes me feel better. Truly.

so does chloe

My ships:
Max x Kate
Chloe x a bullet

How about I get David to shoot you in the head again, Jefferson?

Please stop. Kate wouldn't approve of this meanness at all.

I highly doubt Max would object.

Geez. He's shitposting from prison again.

Hi /lisg/! After the positive feedback from the /lisg/ sings Glass Walls. We are going to do another.
We are going to be singing Obstacles now. Since it won the strawpoll.

>How do I record this?
Use Audacity or something, there are plenty of programs that do this. If you don’t have a mic just use your phone. Try singing the whole song in 1 go. This makes it easier to edit. Make sure it is JUST YOUR VOICE. No song in the background.
Last time there were a few that were in but they were super quiet. If your mic is super low volume try to use your phone as well or just get a better mic, how can anyone even hear you.

>Okay how do I send in my files?
Email your files to [email protected] You can add them in the attachment or upload them somewhere where the files can be downloaded from. Try to avoid Vocaroo as it makes the quality shit. Also try to put ‘Obstacles’ in the subject line.

>When is the deadline
You can send in your files till the 12th of September 23:59 UTC/GTM.

>I can’t sing!!! No one gives a shit, it’s just for fun. Try to join when you can!

I wish I could contribute but my spoken english is terrible.

Same, but I still sent my recording. Though I haven't listened the final so I don't know how well people can hear my rolled-Rs, weird pronounciation of 'th' etc. that are not very typical for english

So basically just do it

Who cares? Go for it (If you want)!
It could be neat to hear different accents.

So this game is exempt from Steam Family share right? I want to introduce my sister to the game.

Steamdb/Steam has it wrong I believe. I have friends who claimed they could share it.

Apparently the person receiving the game from the sharer has to delete the free version of LiS, before the full version can be played.

steamcommunity.com/app/319630/discussions/0/458604254420327648/?tscn=1467730061

Goodnight, /lisg/.
Every day brings up closer to news about the series and a sequel.

Gn

Sweet dreams user

I'm new here. And I will probably stick around until the hole in my soul that finishing the game left me is healed. Which will probably be never.

Kate, Max doesn't love you. Get over it.

But she does!

Goodnight, user.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about Max, you bunch of perverts? I’ll have you know I got the Sacrifice Chloe ending, and I played the game 17 times, and I have over 300 confirmed playtime hours. I am trained in Life is Strange speedrunning and I’m the top fan of the entire LiS fandom. You are nothing to me but just some retards. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in this thread, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying Max and Chloe are lesbians over the Internet? Think again, fuckers. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across DONTNOD and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggots. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call Pricefield. You’re fucking dead, perverts. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can friendly remind you that Life is Strange is about Max's and Chloe's friendship and not lesbian love in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare posts. Not only am I extensively trained in shitless posting, but I have access to the entire database of DONTNOD and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable sequel off the face of the continent, you little shits. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comments about wanting to hug Max was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the Price, you goddamn idiots. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddos.

No she doesn't.

Victoria is cute. CUTE!

There's no need to post it every thread user. Or quote so many posts with it. I know you worked hard on it. You can have one of mine :

What in god’s name did you just say about me, you little heretic? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Blackwell Academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous prayer cells on Friday nights, and I have over 300 community hours. I am trained in missionary pilgrimages and I’m the top preacher in the Christian faith and practice. You are nothing to me but just another sinner. I will wipe your sins away with forgiveness the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my holy words. You think you can get away with trespassing against me over the Internet? Think again, unbeliever. As we speak I am praying with my network of sisters across the USA and your transgressions are being forgiven right now so you better prepare for the cleansing, pagan. The cleansing that wipes clean the sinful little thing you call your life. You’re delivered, friend. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can save you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my pure soul. Not only am I extensively trained in holding sermons, but I have access to the entire organization of the Campus Crusade for Christ and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your wickedness off the face of the continent, you sceptic. If only you could have known what divine retribution your little “unholy” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your blasphemous tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you godforsaken heathen. I will pour holy water all over you and you will baptize in it. You’re delivered, brother.

>friendly reminder that turning off your game at the decision screen is confirmed canon ending

so many faggots and so little threads to post it in

Good night /lesg/!

Goodnight, user.

Who THICC here?

There's different kinds of love user. The love between Kate and Max is pure and unsullied by filthy base desire. It's not mutually exclusive with the love Max has for Chloe.

It's the kind of love best expressed when Max gracefully runs her hands down Kate's arms after sharing a pot of tea together, the slight touch of her fingertips causing goosebumps to ripple outward. They look into each other's eyes; Max smiles, and Kate feels heat surge into her cheeks as they break out in a blush. She tries to look away, but can't escape the piercing depth of those eyes. Blue like a perfectly tranquil lagoon that's been warmed by the gentle heat of a summer sun.
She imagines stripping herself of her worries and diving in. Bathing and relaxing without a care in the world, the tension oozes out of her. The only ripples are those caused by her own movement, concentric circles that lap at the edge of the shore then return, causing the tiniest splashes as they kiss her slight curves.
She's shocked for an instant as Max's hands finish their journey, reaching her own, bringing with them that gentle heat. Max gently takes her hands, enveloping them. One of them giggles nervously. Kate's not sure who it was, but blushes for both of them. She actually gasps a little as Max becomes more assertive, pushing with her fingers, letting their hands embrace. Their fingers intertwine, slipping past one another. They're locked together now. She can't get away. Not that she'd ever want to.
There's something she needs to say. Max has been wonderful, but now it's her turn to return her kindness, her warmth, her generosity. Her lips open a crack and for the longest time, nothing comes out.
“Max.” She finally manages to whimper, undone by the simplest of pleasures. “Would you like another pot of tea?”

As you can see, completely pure. Now Chloe on the other hand, just imagine all the filthy things she and Max do together.

How can anyone have low self esteem with an ass like that.

Jesus Christ BTFO'd

Wow.. I just ..

She does, she does!

What does Kate's future behold /lisg/? will she marry Warryn?

>the spoiler
Of course not.

i share your sentiments

now that the game is over it feels like an extremely short game even though when i played it and how it feels is as long as life itself.

no_

Okay, I laughed.
>what is sarcasm

She realizes god doesn't exist and becomes a an atheist and a feminist after reading feminist interpretations of Nietzsche. She decides that the morals she chooses to replace the bible is sex positive feminism and a rebel tradition. She indulges her self in anarcho-feminism and takes part in blowbangs to satisfy her rebel streak against Jesus.

There is still hope left when one day in her weekly feminist group meetings the topic of Islam approaches and she realizes that the fast lane lifestyle is too draining on her and she needs a stable authoritarian presence to guide her. She needs religion back in her life to decide for her what is good and bad. God isn't dead he is needed. She converts to Islam and devotes her life to Allah. She becomes the third wife of a Saudi businessman who happily shares her with his friends. She is too. After all this is the best of both worlds. Katie can satisfy her sexuality while still being in a controlling and religious environment.

Um.
That's pretty vivid. Write a fic please.

>Sexually frustrated
>Finds Warryn to be a cutie pie

It's gonna happen.

I purposely checked every nook and cranny after ep 1, which got me hooked on the world of LiS. Somehow, I still managed to miss stuff. Got around 15 hours out of my first playthrough, which felt like a good number.

What's the source of all this?

user roughly transcribed podcast interviews of various cast/dev members.

"No"

Is there more of that?

Just wait for the usual copypasta anons to do their thing.

I'll hang in tight.

Hannah episode 2 stream when? :(

Wow, where can I find the first stream?

youtube.com/watch?v=zvQmqdnFkZA

She streams it with Nathan's VA and a Square Enix employee.

They are incompetent at the game, but they are really fun to watch.

>friendly reminder that you will never know what the VA cast truly believes because michel stands behind them in every interview

Thanks so much!

How can someone be incompetent playing this game though?

>

It's mostly just becuase I, apparently, used to have a really good grip on how Chloe spoke.
And I'm pretty sure I've lost that, since I mean,its been nearly a year now.

Blah I should replay on the anniversary of episode 5.

I had this enormous fanfic planned out, set a year after the events of the game. I got it started, and then just got into a depressive place and stopped doing anything creative.
I want to start writing again, and id love to pick that fic back up.

How can anything after the game involve Chloe?
She's ded

You can do it!

That was actually the point of the fic.
It was a version where Max is in her first year of university afterwards, and after she listened to Chloe and saved the Bay.

The point of it was that she couldnt cope with the guilt, and missing Chloe, so she was going to go back and try to save everyone.

Shit was going to get long and convoluted as shit with all the alternate directions everything was going to go.

Also you chose wrong ending and so did Max in my fic, ree, etc

I dont know about that, but I'd like to try again, that's for sure.