Almost spot on,19yo,painter/general contractor

As for you

Hmmm
waiter/food service?

Dishwasher at a restaurant, yeah

yeehaw

software engineer

Lawyer/federal worker

haha I haven't heard that one yet, but no.

fun plot twist, here's one of my other vehicles

do you post on /n/

no, I only use the bike to try to hurt myself not for transportation

why dont you get a roof yakima bike rack?
those back ones look disgusting.

he obviously isn't very concerned with aesthetics in the first place if he drives a CRV

roof racks are a pain in the dick and downhill bikes are heavy. I have them but pretty much only use them for camping because I can lock them on the roof racks. hitch rack is way more practical and doesn't cut my fuel economy in half like the roof racks do.

I hate the fuck out of that CRV for what it's worth, ugly as shit, awful interior and it feels like it's probably putting down

2006 Civic Si coupe, with shit paint and no mawdz

should have got 4WD

Probably Eastern European, is now big shit back in the гeттo because he could afford to buy something other than a Lada without dealing drugs

well it's all wheel drive, but my truck is 4 wheel drive? I don't understand what you're getting at here

honda calls it 4wd. and if your crv was it would say it on the back. and it doesnt.

they don't put that badge on the EX-L trim. but regardless, what does that have to do with it being an absolute turd? it's just more weight slowing me down even more.

Puerto Rican

old black guy

dentist

im thinking of getting something used soon whats a good deal on a luxury car/suv for under 26k
and i will say you work in retail,

It's clearly a BMX bike, doofus

I'm curious

Works for a construction company in more of a management role instead of manual labor?

Roast me

Hmm
>mid to late 20's
>fetish for classic murrican cars
>works at an insurance company or a call center kind of entry level white collar job

Early 20s, white, huge douchebag, Trump supporter, works at a game stop. cell phone store, or some other retail outlet.

>College student
>Aiming for something in healthcare

Tradesman, like a welder or something

handyman

australian

Kek

Do you automatically think "douchebag"?

2005, 6MT, bone stock

Not close at all, here's my second car maybe we can get closer to the mark this time

Kinda, desu famalam.

It's pretty hard to escape that stereotype, like brotrucks and small dicks.

But it's a good looking car and I know plenty of musclefags who are normal

Early 20s, probably a nice guy but has an obvious weird side, likes nicer things in life, smokes weed, probably supported Bernie and now supports Trump, takes photos with overly saturated reds so probably owns a Samsung Galaxy S4

>boomer torq thrust wheels for a mustang
>pontiac
>automatic
>wheel gap
>stock engine with straight pipes

I automatically think "I'm fucking jealous of you for owning a gen trans am". Im the dude with the 2 f bodies in the thread. But here let me try:

Whit or mexican
College student
Freeway races
Probably works part time job since in school

not even i understand how i don't simply fall off the planet
lets try this again

wat up fags

Euro student

Pretty much everything

Phone is a galaxy prime tho

>wierd side

Im a closet weeaboo

Right in the money.

Living that V12 life

Yes/no. Retail pays the bills, working on ships is the goal.

Ayyyy I finally got one right

Faggot.
Faggot.
Faggot.
Faggot.
Faggot.
Faggot.
Faggot.
Faggot.
Faggot.
Faggot.
Faggot.
Faggot.
Faggot.
Faggot.
Faggot.
Faggot.
Faggot.
Faggot.
Faggot.
Faggot.
Faggot.
Faggot.
Faggot.
Faggot.
Faggot.
Faggot.

early-20 something yr old working a minimum wage part-time job who thought they should be spending more than their year's income, on a car

I was waiting for that post.

Seems like you fit right in then, bus rider

What about my car makes you say that?

woah cool new and original post one upvote i like this

The bus is superior.
Depends. What car was that?

All of them.

So you're the Jay Leno of plebmobiles?

You're boring, probably work in retail and don't know shit about your own car.

You have sex with single moms when you're not driving that in a button-up shirt with half the buttons open

Australian
Nope, just not good with computers/phones

You were bullied in school and now you drive a copycat minicooper, you're likely under 160cm tall with a complex. No offense.

Homosex european

i'm actually quite good with electronics, but i haven't posted a photo, taken from an iPhone, in a few years

i'm from the U.S

Eh, nobody really knows how to use iPhones.

Nobody really can use iphones

the iPhone uses me, ammirite?

This isn't my van, but it's got the samelogos and it's the same type.

Let me guess...you work for U-Verse?

>U-verse
>Comcast logos

Yeah, sure buddy.

$10 says no one gets any bit of it correct.

tell me

The only person that I've ever talked to who owned one of these turned out to be a pedophile.

got rich through gambling on the internet, making bets that people could not guess any aspects of his life... after years of winning you could finally afford a porsche

Kek

mine has a silver hood and brush guard though

i thought americans did things big - what can you fit in that little can?

the uk may have small road, but its common to see average business owners and subcontractors with lwb/xlwb with over 4 meter load areas

I'm able to fit my five required safety cones. I've got my three reels of various cable types. I've got some telephone wiring and ethernet cabling. I've got my climbing belt, bins fulls of various connectors and splitters. I've got all my safety gear and bags and hand tools.

There's not a lot of really big equipment involved with doing cable work. The heaviest thing is the ladder and that's on top of the van.

I've also got two totes of cable boxes, modemds etc. that I swap out weekly.

but your van seems to be the "standard" size you see in the usa, for sort of business owners and that sort of industry.

just seems crazy since you have such huge roads why not just go ahead and buy a big vna that will take anything thrown at it

Our roads are wide, but there's really no need for a van that size. That thing also has to be an absolute nightmare to park.

about bane why does he wear the mask?

3.2L v6, I'm 19

damn it i forgot the pic

Mommy and Daddy buy everything for your spoiled little ass and you take it all for granted.

Holy shit. My first loss. Post bank account and routing number, I will send $10 immediately.

20 something weeb with a low tier job

Spoiled kissless virgin with a psychopathic flair, overly concerned with carcinogens, backstabber, doesn't call people back, people would be wise to cut off all ties with you.

my daily driver is my work van, and currently its the only vehicle that i own. its around 15 foot. so you would think it would be a pain, but its really not, for a start its so easy to drive, the mirrors make it so easy you can always see where you are, and the turning circle is great too, i originally planned to get a reverse camera put on it but ive decided theres no real need, its so easy without

its small enough that i cna drive anywhere without any weight, length or height restrictions

the only problem can be parking, generally its ok though, i mean its just the length that can be trouble, but usually you can find 2 spaces next to each other, or you can find a parking space that back onto a curb or grass so i can reverse in and have a few feet over the curb and im basically in the space

so it really is fine to drive, and ive still got 4.3 meters of load area and she get over 40mpg on a run (more if youre careful) - thats better than any car that ive had, let alone soemthing this big - but those were old big petrol engines so no big deal

to be honest i do want to by another car, but thats only because i am interested in cars, want something fun to drive like another volvo t5. but if i was just a normie who wanted a good alround vehicle that goes from a to b and is useful, these vans are perfect. you could even put a second row of seats in and its got 6/7 seats

What do you do for work, user?