>BETTING
>BETTING
>betting...

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/trash/1472501687422.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Previous Thread:

!

why can't you right click to dispel orbs on invoker like you can with a lot of other heroes?

NO IMAGE
NO REPLY

>non-image poster expects a reply

cant post it here because i would get banned so pic unrelated goes in the image field (mandatory)

i.4cdn.org/trash/1472501687422.jpg
what if Aghanim's upgraded Fiends Grip instakilled its target if it is allowed to channed for its entire duration?

>want to play legend's of dota as a better ability draft
>99% of the rest of the players just want to do le 6 passives epic carry build and spawn at level 2000 with infinite gold
Why?

>be 1300hp supportcuck
>survive 2700hp 220 bonus damage LC
>because you bought ghost scepter

Fucking love this item.
>mfw 18 bonus damage KotL minute 50

So PPD's ex is now DC's manager. I wonder how much in the Dota scene is decided by competence and how much just by having the connections.

What if duration was removed and it kept them gripped until either bane was stunned or the enemy hero died?

why are you big guys spamming pictures today?

>mfw I was Drow in a game vs LC
>mfw he dueled me twice SOLO and lost both times

literally FREE damage

god forbid people do what they want right
besides thats much better than an enemy team picking every stun in the game and you being chainstunned then dagon'd

Did he forget to Press the Attack First?
Did he not jump you in a creepwave or something?
Was he just a feeding retard trying to manfight a two slotted drow with his mithril hammer and brown boots?

idk but I carried so hard that game I must've had a 5 level advantage before he was dueling me

I FUCKING LOVE GINGERS
HELP

>image posters > text posters
>new thread whenever image bump limit is reached
>don't know what the fuck is going on
>do the same so I don't feel left out
Heh

>tfw endgame fountaindiving with a ghostscepter bought at the enemy fountain
i once managed to get sniper on the enemy team to abandon 7 seconds before their ancient exploded from megacreeps pounding on it by giving pudka vision of their fountain highground by going in there in ethereal state

>enemy team picks Tinker

THATS RIGHT
LITERALLY FREE WINS

How do we make Lina Inverse the Slayer relevant again?
no meem answer pls

Alliance is kill

Dendi finally wins

>2500 range magic damage dealing autoattacks
>free win
?
do you actually play in a trench where people honestly unironically BLINK IN instead of keeping distance?

Oh okay so he was just the LCs that always end up on my team.
I swear to fuck only like 3 LC's on my team have ever gotten more than 100 bonus damage, but no matter what I do I can't seem to stop an enemy LC from getting 200 bonus damage, even if we win.

It's just so fucking hard to not get people to try and splitpush against LC. I don't know why. I fucking make plays, win teamfights, early on in most cases I prevent LC from getting more than 1 or 2 duels, but then late game my team just decides hey I'm gonna push this wave for one entire minute without Linkens or vision and ignore my 3/0/22 support begging me to get back and then feed legion duel damage because I'm a fuckin retard.
I fucking hate playing against LC because it's less me fighting her, and more me fighting my own team to get them to group.

attack point reduced to 0.45

>tfw imagining how kino s a d b o y s would have been without faggots like zai fear or ppd in the team

>entire roster was basically ported after arc warden
>dota 2 babbies/lol refugees/hontrash: "BUT MY LE PIT LORD"
>"pit lord is a shit hero that will have ZERO impact on the game"
>"YOU ARE JUST A VALVE SHILL, REMEMBER LE TECHIES?"
>"you mean when he was ported as shit and then given the biggest bunch of buffs in dota history"
>"RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

And now literally NO ONE is talking about Shit Lord.

are we still doing the post an image with every reply thing?

im going to need sauce fampai

By some miracle, the trend stuck. Now it's "post the biggest file possible" (i.e. webms and 10000x10000 pngs)

So Underlord's illusions get atrophy aura. If you read the skill, it makes it sound like Underlord himself gets bonus damage from all enemies that die while affected by it - ie it has nothing to do with proximity.

Guys, what if, radiance manta underlord. You sent your tanky as fuck illusions out to farm while fighting with your team and just raking in bonus damage all the time.

>I didn't read any patchnotes

You're like 6 days late for claiming that build fám

Fuck you asshole , I was planning on posting this when I saw this on /tv/.
Go die reeeeeeeeeee

>mfw textposters can't read patch notes

I kinda figured. But, has anyone actually tried it? Results?

shh... ppd is sleeping

Why is everyone posting on Veeky Forums so damn retarded?

The patchnotes just say "Fixed the interaction." How am I supposed to glean anything from that. wiki still says illusions get the aura.

>people suck at 2k-3k

Who knew. It's time you learn to play 1v9 heroes that can win games on their own. That is how you can get out of the trench assuming you know what you're doing.

sure why not what else is there to do, and 250 image cap is laughable
in reality the only reason we're doing this is because it evokes the same feeling of /d2g/ two years ago when threads hit bump limit about this fast. This current phenomenon is the last wailing before the generals ultimate death.

>people claim that PPD is a ""masterdrafter"" ""mastermind"" ""goodcaptain"" ""goodppy""
>sleeps on his job
???

absolutely nobody claims

dumb textposter

>gif, literally BadWebm

Stop stealing my bandwidth you selfish asshole

I have a pretty gud winrate playing supports actually. I find it's a lot easier for me to enable someone to carry than it is for me to carry on my own.
I know how to ward, I always keep sentries and/or dust versus invis, I ping missing and tp react to overextensions and I make sure if my carry isn't braindead he gets his farm and possibly kills.
I just need to get better at stacking camps, I can do it if I remember, just that I generally forget when I'm scanning the minimap and communicating and looking for ganks/counterganks.
I can play carries too but I'd honestly just rather not sometimes. I think I'm just a better support than I am a carry. My carry heroes have 50-56% winrates and my supports have 52-66% winrates.

>Thinking /d2g/ will die when esports and roster drama is around the corner

>le ebin secret club is nothing new anymore to me therefore is dying

>literally forgot Night Stalker was in the game

>he doesn't dress like a preppy bull and fuck hot dota bitches

top kek

>no ninja hero

>text poster
opinion discarded

>last thread lasted FIVE HOURS just to reach sub 400 posts
wake up

>you will never touch chantress' fluffy tail first thing in the morning as you wake up

why even breath?

What a surprise, people in low skill dont pick him because they cant take full advantage from his vision

kys

CSGO, the 2nd most played game on steam took 4 days to have a single thread reach bump limit last time i checked

my best positions are carry and support

I do well in lane because I can play both roles really well, I can pull better than my supports usually if I play carry. I have 60-70% on my best supports and carries.

I think its more important to learn how to play core roles if you want to improve your dota skills. Even the best support players all played lots of core heroes to get to where they are on the ladder today.

I have spent literally a dozen games to try to find some build or way to play Underlord that isn't some ultra bad version of some other hero.

Literally the only thing I have been able to find is BoT2 rush, keep ult at level 1 or 2, hard support. Buy all the wards and the like but mostly way back. If you have a split pushing carry, use ult, then tp to them to save them. Like Wisp saves but almost no risk.

But holy shit is that a garbage niche.

>fannyflustered thirdcuckie non-human non-white (or worse, mart-shitting amerimutt) getting angry about his low standards of internet connection with download limits
literally CAN NOT make this shit up,,,,,,,,, lad

Hey Liquid I heard you need a support player since Jerax left!
Also I heard that you ran a support clockwork before and you know me I'm the clockwork guy from TI3 haha!

paragon, the most hyped MOBA released this year, developed by epic games for windows and play station 4 that was shilled for a couple weeks a few months ago, doesn't even have a general

We're slow cause TI ended, no new patch, and Underlord is neither hilariously bad or hilariously overpowered.
Once there's something to talk about again we'll talk about it but right now there's just memes and blogshitters to keep up discussion.

I thought up one.
Had a black egg to blind and slow
Could throw down a short lived smokescreen that made him invisible while in it and for 2 seconds after leaving it, silence and miss chance but no slow
Passive was after not attacking he'd sheathe his sword then his next attack would be at max attack speed and deal bonus damage
Ult was he'd go invisible then have 40% crit chance over the next 3/4/5 seconds after attacking to leave invis. Semi low cooldown.

alternatively you could pick wisp and do the same, but also help that carry in fights

its pronounced JEEF

>protesticucks
LITERALLY cucking yourself out of salvation and eternal life in Heaven with God, Jesus and all of the saints
for NOTHING

i mean, at least pagans such as atheists actually EMBRACE the lake of fire...

>there literally aren't enough singapore servers except for at the dead of night

Every day brings us one step closer to holodecks user.

Yeah, I mean my carry game isn't awful I don't think. Playing support a lot has made me maximize my farming and learning to last hit with 70 damage at minute 30 has helped me last hit super reliably with 70 damage at minute 4.

My main problem is the carries I do play are all either bad and I just like them for their playstyle or personality or are just really fucking niche and it's not safe to pick them in a lot of situations.
Like my favorite hero is Chaos Knight, but he's just so bad unless I can start snowballing like a motherfucker. His stuns is good, reality rift is god tier, and his crit is nice too, but his ult is so fucking long to go off cooldown and half the time it's disastrous to actually use it because unless I last picked him they enemy team picked Earthshaker Sven Magnus and Sand King.

I guess I should just learn the FOTM garbage but ehhh.

this thread used to be about waifus
WTF happend D2G?

>just accept jeezus in ur heart and you dont need to do anything else, we love and tolerate eeverybody, no repenting or confessing your sins, just go ahead and keep wiping your dick on unattended babies and torturing hamsters, youre already saved pathetic human! *prepares a pot of boiling tar for a fresh damned soul*

There is literally nothing wrong with playing fotm "garbage". Its dota, you should be able to play at least 100 of the heroes at some level. The only "fotm" carry right now would be Drow. Everything else isn't broken or op and is only as good as the players playing it.

No TI no Life

Literally the only people that post regularly at this hour are worthless American NEETs and aussies.

And there is simply no reason to bother with either.

>mfw I lastpick Meepo and the enemy lineup of Drow/Doom/LC/Pudge/POTM reconsiders living

I suppose so.
I'd say Timber is a little ridiculous right now but that's mostly because Bloodstone got buffed again.

His passive is still stupid to deal with too but it was kind of useless before so I dunno.

WAIFU

but that doesn't happen because they play smart and counter you right

who picks doom and expects to win any more?

>Textposters expect pubbies to be smart
>Textposters expect a lineup of Drow/Doom/LC/Pudge/POTM to be crafted by smart players

suddenly SD become Tier 0 support
wat went wrong?

textposting

>Almost double duration on illusions in the matter of 1-2 patches

Nothing went wrong

>SD
>support

It's a carry

CARRY

Why are subhuman posters from the Honeypot Nation allowed to post here?

What's the name of this chinese cartoon

>/d2g/ somehow managed to create a class divide on an anonymous imageboard
I'm more impressed than anything else.

My winrate with doom is 74% so, me.

Lewis Hamilton is:
1. A good driver
2. A car babby

pick one

Image posters > subvocalizers > anime posters > textposters

dota webm posters > dota png posters > other dota images posters > dota discussion posters (text) > useless image posters

>heroes that can easily lose the game despite having 10k networth advantage over any other hero in the game

1. Tinker
2. Undying
3. Ember Spirit
4. Underlord
5. Brewmaster

Do not play the above 5 heroes and enjoy the increased winrate.