mega.nz/#F!1o8FTbAL!-lVNu5ReRDTcksRfHIxBHA

>NEW PLAYER GUIDE
i.imgur.com/K9rvfa4.jpg

>ARCHIVED THREADS (RIP ARCHIVE.MOE)
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/mgg/type/op/

>STEAM GROUP
steamcommunity.com/groups/metalgeargeneral

>/mgg/ ONEDRIVE FOLDER
onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=65254E4C501EDAEF!4116&authkey=!AMDti9C9NNjfhT8&ithint=folder,xlsx

>LISTS, GUIDES, DOWNLOADS AND OTHER STUFF
pastebin.com/qM3XwMce

>MGS2 SUBSTANCE NOVEL - NEEDS TRANSLATION
mega.nz/#!Y08iFCBa!Z3j3Tco4vE14mwwVJTQbch9Zo4SvZRXO1ntjEjn1JRc

>MGSV NOVEL - PARTIALLY TRANSLATED
mega.nz/#!U1NFzAII!4nuhjrIo8arMdb2Ref4dWRB-4CZ86Sp9QY1sYDnhVfM

>TIMELINE AND EPILOGUES:
pastebin.com/3m93ExcY
>CHAPTER 1:
pastebin.com/frkkvef3
>CHAPTER 2:
pastebin.com/7YMg9Gia

>KOJIMA'S THOUGHTS ABOUT THE NOVELIZATION
pastebin.com/JVZZxW1D

>QTS FARMING
i.imgur.com/19a5fFK.jpg

>Weapons and stuff
unknown321.github.io/mgsmonsterguns

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wKzJ-LTjAD4
youtu.be/GvIgFoAa1EM
youtu.be/c4kWI1KZkJA
youtu.be/TkzWtfhtnys
youtu.be/H8UVNSTlJkU
konami.com/mg/mgsv/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't let the guitar fool you. This man has puffy nipples.

>Gets CQC'd By Venom
>She fucking likes it

Good to be back fellas

Everyone in the cutscenes smiles weirdly during fights. Shit mocap.

And here's the Pink Gimp himself. Takes me back.

Whatever happened to this

I'm not saying Venom liked it, why are you posting Paz.

There is never a bad time to post Paz.

Yo

Ya got me there

im keen

My niggas

There is a guy with over 2000 Hacked Waifus asking people to invade.

You will know who it is when you see his tag

Fuck me i haven't played the game for about 4 months now.
anything new
any little details added?

Bikinis for women and gladiator speedos for men

Just load up the game, it takes 10 seconds

MGO was destroyed utterly.

The base game is still mediocre at best.

The tapes to put into custom music are getting reworked.

A modder/hacker has made significant progress bringing MGO3 assets into MGSV:TPP including poses. He's uploaded pictures of things like Venom saluting DD soldiers back and doing JoJo poses at them.

>MGO was destroyed utterly.
What? Could you expand on that a bit?

FIRST ONE TO TALK GETS TO STAY ON MY RIG!
TELL ME, IF WE'RE NOT BURYING THEM AT SEA, WHAT THEN?
LOTTA LOYALTY FOR A SOLDIER WITHOUT A NATION

OR PERHAPS HE'S WONDERING WHY SOMEONE WOULD RUB ASHES OVER HIS FACE BEFORE TURNING THEM INTO DIAMONDS

How do you even turn ashes into diamonds.

D-Dog is a wolf

What are you talking about? Its clearly a dog.

It used to be balanced because everyone was overpowered. At any moment, someone could be "the hero."

Now, everyone is so weak that it's all Occam's Razor. That means everyone uses an FN FNC, Infiltrators rule CQB and Snipers rule everything, and playing as an Enforcer is a sucker's move.

We went from this:

youtu.be/wKzJ-LTjAD4
youtu.be/GvIgFoAa1EM
youtu.be/c4kWI1KZkJA
youtu.be/TkzWtfhtnys
youtu.be/H8UVNSTlJkU

To FN FNC deathmatch 24/7, RPGs that knock you down with a headshot, and all kinds of other bullshit that turn the game super generic.

It's.... just bad.

>Grip female staff member near Quiet's cell
>Snake talks to her
>rain scene
>touches Quiet
>Snake doesn't talk to her
>bond with Quiet has decreased

Which one would you NTR Quiet with

Paz.

Quiet is inferior even to a hallucination.

Everyone has your Waifus.

At least go farm for some all S rank pussy

posting snakes

True, that's probably why even Quiet left, she realized she was a massive cuck, that the person she loves talks to and chases a hallucination on an empty platform, and even calls out her name,

Venom didn't ever want to let Paz go

I dont know, i like the enforcers big revolver coupled with the shield.

ur already dead kiddo

Is the reason you want Quiet to be hated by venom so much that you love Quiet, but feel challenged by Venom? Perhaps you feel a sting of unrequited love yourself, so you want to believe the character you are attracted to shares that feeling.

I don't even get where all this love stuff comes in anyway, Quiet plays with some water in front of Venom and he physically holds her still to stop her. They just seemed kinda buddies, not attracted to each other, i always thought Ocelot had it right, she was "in love with the legend" not in love with Snake.

Venom let Quiet leave and she went to kill herself, ended up getting caught and raped, and Venom went to hunt her down to kill her, making it even worse.

Because she thought Snake was there to bring her back, but the end of 45 alludes to the rain scene that Quiet leaves without Venom saying a word and Quiet finally telling him that she loves him, and he doesn't go looking for her, and she dies alone.

Revolver with a scope used to be great for Enforcers. I wonder how it is now. I refuse to play a game where RPGs aren't a OHK but a class is still able to get a OHK meme cannon that's semiautomatic and has a box magazine.

Maybe you're right about the unrequited part.

Venom MIGHT not hate Quiet, but I think she was in love with Venom himself because she is his love-interest and Venom ignores her flirting, she means nothing to him.

don't forget to stretch after a long helicopter session

I'm ironically hopeful for Survive.

These are great and you're a hero.

10/10 would fulton and place in R&D

>because she is his love-interest
What does that mean? Where does the game hint towards this?
She acts like a goofball or a psycho every time you meet her, regardless of who she is around. The "flirting" is hardly directed solely at snake.

kek

we need a bigger helicopter

The rain scene, she is clearly flirting and Venom rejects her.

>Guy tells everyone to invade his hacked Waifu FOB
>All of the Waifus have the same fucking states
>Bald headed bitches
It was a ruse, plus it's extremely rare to come across S+-S++ PF soldiers.

Stay away from his FOB

She acts like shes drunk every time large amounts of water come into contact with her. Do you think if a drunk girl flirts with you once shes in love with you? She messes around for a bit and Snake is okay with it for a while but then it doesnt stop and he is like "get serious, this is a military installation". There's no love from either side, maybe some comradeship but thats all.

eyy bae wanna fug?

The end of 45 heavily implies that Quiet kills herself because the person she is in love with leaves her for dead.

Snake cast her out, burn notices her and leaves to Africa for Vacation.

Even Kojima retweets that she is Venoms love interest.

"Love hurts so bad"

I know for a fact I got my room inspected earlier.

I wonder what the Chief thought.

my snake is rock solid

I want to salute a bear, I wonder if it'll salute back

>Play Arts Kai

I think it could be possible to become a bear himself, or at least mimic his motions. Also check out these muscules, wanna touch them?

We need a mod where you can play as a high ranking member of a faction and pull rank on old comrades to further MSF objectives.

This is Chief.
do not post your shitty little excuse for a toy here again.

Well, shit. At least it looks like PC is finally getting those items.
konami.com/mg/mgsv/

>Clevah Gurl

Venom needs to work out
We need a lot of things user

Just because she's the love interest, doesn't mean that Snake fucked her, she just wants to cuddle, PROBABLY not fuck, she can't get intimacy because she stinks and is ugly.

you are the one who needs to work out.

Not buying this. Keep the whale content away from me

So they're having a 50% off sale on FOB waters and apparently I have 602 konami bucks saved up. Do they ever run better sales? Is a second FOB worth it? Which waters should I buy in?

I'm jealous of the Rex, but these are unironically my favorite renditions of my favorite characters.

All I want otherwise is an MSF Sneaking Suit female of comparable size.

They're pretty good.

Quiet is stupid and she also smells bad LOL

She dresses funny too and does that silly humming as if it makes her feel in charge

- Venom Snake, 1984

>He wasn't here when you could get free MB coins

I'm so sorry user. Actually, I'm probably one of the reasons Konami said fuck MGO3

We raped their pockets that day.

I thought the humming was to make it clear she has a target in her sights.

I'm guessing you're talking about some glitch that passed me by while I was taking a break from the game? I only just found out what happened to MGO3 so I'm not surprised I missed something like that.

Well wouldn't a new base mean you can have more staff so you can get higher department levels?

I would be hyped for survive if it wasn't melee zombies.
Like if you had to stealth past aliens or robots, or if those zombie dudes acted exactly like normal guards and had guns etc.

Co-op MGS basically, instead of left 4 solid.

Indian Ocean is the best. Players WILL try to invade your IO FOB.

If you are low on resources and high ranking soldiers, wait a bit. Or you will be pillaged.

I'm pretty sure they said there'd be stealth.

Said it before, will say it again.

MSF Outer Ops.

Finale of the game before freeroam/repeating missions is getting stranded, making a last stand, then getting rescued by ZEKE and fighting your way back home.

Greeted off the chopper by Paz with a bento of gallo pinto.

Please, God, make it happen.

It would yes but if they run 70% off sales I would wait on that. Also wasn't sure what waters to buy in.

People still invade FOBs? Good lord I figured it'd be dead as hell by now. Is there a second best option that doesn't see me having to manage my security like a hawk? I don't even have nukes.

>You see Commander Ocelot and he looks tired. Looks like he could use some coffee. Being the good Diamond Dog you are, you head to the mess hall to grab him a cup. You look at the coffee pot and notice it's empty, you'll need to brew a fresh pot. Your options are Breakfast Blend, Colombian, or Arabica.

What do you do?

Quiet did the humming at the end of 45 because she lost the feeling of being in charge because she was abandoned.

She was fooled

I mix all three together, rub my dick in the coffee mug, then pour it in and serve to Ocelot.

Breakfast Blend in a tin can over a campfire

Yes, but its stealth against melee zombies. Thats why i don't like it.

I need YOU on my motherbase

Would have been better if the characters of MG were all women.

I can't see the name but go for
>B-C-C-B-B
as your second FOB
or read it as
>Fuel-Bio-Common Met-Minor Met-Precious Met

>support platform
>get up onto red beam
>make your way to the end
>line yourself up so one leg is ontop of the light
see how dramatic you can get with this pose

REMINDER:

VENOM GOES ON TO THE TRAIN SOLID ALONGSIDE SURVIVAL INSTRUCTOR MILLER IN FOXHOUND
DIAMOND DOGS UPGRADES FROM AN OFFSHORE RIG TO A FORTRESS AT THE TIP OF SOUTH AFRICA
VENOM CREATES OUTER HEAVEN
MILLER MADE THE PHANTOM AND HIS SON STRONGER TO SEND BIG BOSS TO HELL.

BIG BOSS CREATES ZANZIBAR LAND. A REAL NATION WITH HIM AS PRESIDENT.
THE SOLDIERS ARE INSTRUCTED BY OCELOT, WHO WEAR RED BERETS A SYMBOL OF OCELOT'S ELITE.

Alright I'll most likely go with that then. I am curious though when you said high ranking soldiers you mean A++ and above or S and above? Reason I ask is I already have A++ - S rank guys on my FOB now if that's enough to ward off predators then I might just go for the IO waters just for kicks.

>Skull controlled bears
CUT CONTENT

High rank S+ and up

The gear we have now poop all over S rank soldiers.

Sadly you aren't getting these soldiers by the dozen unless you grind FOBs and FOB events.

Or invade a hacked FOB

Why does it hurt so much? How do I stop this pain? ;_;

>A modder/hacker has made significant progress bringing MGO3 assets into MGSV:TPP including poses. He's uploaded pictures of things like Venom saluting DD soldiers back and doing JoJo poses at them.
Moddershills at it again.

Instead of killing Quiet, Venom lets her suffer, or just lets her skill herself, whatever canonly happened to her.

>Waifu Huntin'
>Skulls attack
>Waifu Skull

Why put female zombies when the chances of female POW/soldier coming in contact with a skull is 0-100000000000000000 outside of mods?

Snake IS the legend that she knows and loves though, the one that she forgives.

Did you miss that the entire plot of this game, portable ops, peace walker, MGS3 and MGS4 are about how they DONT live up to their legends? About how the idea of "Big Boss" and the reality are entirely different things?

Idolizing someone as a hero and loving them romantically are completely different concepts.

I have no idea what it's like on PS4, but on PC it's fine. I've seen PS4 streams where engagements are usually pretty short in range because people like to use auto-aim and can't aim as properly as PC. Everything is pretty balanced except I find less-than-lethal is pretty nerfed unless you get headshots with the Windurger.

The biggest problem I have now is that Sabotage is still crap and we desperately need new maps. Hell, any content update would do, even if it's just emotes, it's something. MGO is ded.

Paz > Quiet

Buy a 2nd FOB, trust me, you'll need 4 in order to make everything in the game. And the second FOB sale is the best sale there is for FOBs.

Do it, but buy the cheapest FOB.

What are the looks in the ACC. The gestures, the cell.

She had Stockholm syndrome and Venom rejected her. She never got over it because she dies before she could.

My life improved once I accepted all games after MGS3 as non canon.