World of Warcraft General - /wowg/

OFFICIAL FILTER LISTS that you can use to make WoW General Great Again.

Image MD5s:
pastebin.com/TqG2hd2D

Comments:
pastebin.com/NxxYv1F0

Filenames:
pastebin.com/fVizcs9M

Tripcodes:
pastebin.com/AHDygQzK

As always, add to and prune these lists as necessary so we can keep this general on topic instead of letting avatarfags and shitposters ruin this general.
/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

General Resources:
pastebin.com/zPXmmmvC
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Previous thread:

Hello...? (echo)

prot pal, combat rouge, huntard, bloody dk or fiery mage.

Who /wowg/ will recommend me to play?

Two questions.

1. Should I roll Outlaw Rogue even though I don't have heirlooms for it?
2. Am I missing out anything big if I don't resub until Friday?

Sylvanas is best girl.

Glory to our queen!

who 110 here?

I got the meme!

OWO

Got 5 hours left and have not got enough for a token, how do I spend my remaining time?

So when I get 300 AP and pick an ability is that permanent? can I switch it at any time? may not pick any abilities at all on my weapon till the turbo nerds number crunch what the best things are

Disgusting

I'm in the queue for the server, what class do I boost to 100 when I get in?

>yfw there is going to be a lot of retards wondering why there are no raids over the course of the next 3 weeks

>kill a few mobs and get killed by a pit lord
>HERO, YOU ARE THE GREATEST WARRIOR ON AZEROTH! PRAISE YOUR NAME!

begging your mom to pay for another month

how big of a difference does it make which weapon I choose 1st? I want ot UH for PvP and Blood for PvE and hope I didn't fuck myself choosing Apocolypse

Anyone?

What level are you on your rogue?

Pls help im a fag i can't decide for meself. Im leaning towards prot pal or tank dk.

I say DK or Pal, but that's just me, man.

Do the Order Halls display tier sets that you've collected or something? I noticed the rogue hall had the VanCleef's Battlegear hood and shoulders sitting on an armor rack next to a bunch of bare ones

Is it just me or not only does a Demonology Warlocks artifact talk....but so does the Felguard?

I could swear I heard him talking about Azsuna.....

Legions been pretty cool so far.

suck my dick if you want an answer from me
tired of dealing with people like you

I never really played Rogue, so this would be my first real try at playing it from level 1.

does anybody else's game just die when they click on mob tagged by someone else?

>tfw feel bad transmoging my artifact weapon

s..should I do it

>5 man blendering every enemy faction while leveling

in the rush of launch we all forgot the one who mattered the most
where are you ralph, take a step forward so i can see you

fuck no

You missed a really good time to resub; the invasions offered tremendous amounts of EXP and made leveling a breeze.

I haven't been without my transmogs for years, so even having been unsubbed since Cata I was still able to level up fast.

>tfw went to Azsuna first

Get fucked """"Warchief"""" I'm chilling with Fetch Quest Ring Man

why can't i see any herbalism nodes

haha that sounds hilariously unlucky

Well I just got my artifact weapon, time to sleep. I did Mythics all day and didn't even get one heirloom trinket. At least I got the agility and versatility ones, my main two characters are gonna be a Survival Hunter and Protection Warrior, those two heirlooms are good for them.

The protection Warrior's weapon is the one I haven't heard anything about at all, what is it exactly?

>I am a nice person who wants to make the world better
Tfw you ll never be as delusional as bearshit

>these ugly ass zones

welp i'm going to bed

DO I HAVE TO DO BROKEN SHORE AS A LEAD IN TO ALL ALTS?

PLEASE TELL ME NO

I know I missed a big chance with invasions, but sadly I didn't have the chance to resub during it. But still, is it possible to get to 110 and do legion content despite rolling a rogue with little to no looms? Am I missing anything by not resubbing till Friday?

So I teleported to Dalaran, how the fuc do I go back to Azsuna?

>frost's artifact power is a passive and isn't the summon syndragosa thing

fucking cucked

yes

No no, don't worry. You know how you could skip the intro to Draenor process to get your garrison on all subsequent 100s? Just do that thing you did to skip that and it'll skip this

By the way this was a terrible joke post but I'm tired, fuck. No you have to do it with every character. It sucks balls and I hate it.

Is this some dumb nationalist meme or an angry birds reference?

You can re-distribute your AP in a given artifact at a significant cost, but you cannot move AP about between artifacts.

Should I use a pet while leveling as MM?

depends on which pet

Is it a qt?

This stupid fucking game

>live for 30 seconds
>ganked
>wait for two minutes
this is fucking infuriating honestly.

only the attack on the Broken Shore part, the others with Kara and Ulduar and Dala are not neccessary

you get the other one at 102

I have a polar bear and a couple wolves

i'm gonna say yes because i was getting absolutely raped during the artifact quest

>willingly roll on pvp server
>bitch about the results

lol

Oh god

Doing this intro questline is already killing me. I have 18 more 100s after this, and even more characters around the 85-90 range.

I think this is gonna kill me. Blizzard really needs to add a "please fuck off and just send me to the Broken Isles" button.

>Got the lich talkin

Holy shit, being a DK got hype.

So Tirion really gets resurrected as a DK?

so how is 'hail archdruid' different from 'greetings commander'

I love the Silver Hand so much

Best mace

Anyone? I want to know if I'm fucked or not.

>infiltrating a sea giant fighting ring filled with hozen and tuskarr

I'm glad the quests aren't all edgy demon hunter shit

>Underbelly is a huge fucking free for all arena

this isn't just >heh he rolled on a pvp server
i don't see a single other player from my faction ever, and there are 40 horde running around just ganking me on res cooldown. this shit is broken and not how pvp works in any concept

It is impossible for people not 100 to gain exp in this game anymore

No paladins win and you settle for whitemane instead

Doing this Hunter questline for my spear was kinda stupid. I just killed some lion. That's it. And the spear is literally just a spear that some random Tauren used

What the actual fuck, I feel robbed. I guess the Tauren felt left out so they had to get a weapon too huh? And what is this eagle spirit bullshit.... if I didn't like this spec I'd fucking shove it up Khadgar's ass.

The Hunter's Lodge is cool though. Atmospheric.

Will I get 110 in the first zone I choose after I get my artifact or do I have to go through all of them?

why this airheaded bitch floating

>at a significant cost
AP cost or just gold?

>DO I HAVE TO DO BROKEN SHORE AS A LEAD IN TO ALL ALTS?
no

You could skip Tanaan by using the portal on Timeless Isle

the light is with her

People are saying you will probably have to do two zones. Each zone near the end gives you a dungeon quest to complete a specific dungeon, that quest gives a shitload of exp. don't do dungeons otherwise, they don't give good exp.

On your main you might wanna do all the quests anyhow, since they all give artifact power

You have to spend AP equivalent to what you would use to buy your next rank if you want to respec your weapon

If i have 95 alt, will i be able to use his 2000 shards after i 100 him? Or do i have to do it in like a week before illidari dissapear? (how do i even level without invasions lol)

Just afk for it. Go jerk it or eat something.

which mage stuff should i get first?
icy veins said healing blink

who /calledinsick/ here

best decision of my life

Well I'm dead

>doing highmountain quests
>get to Mayla
>the area under her is a giant drum
>can play it by jumping on it
>other people can too, and you can hear theirs

So, is Alleria still alive? Kind of hard to tell.

What the... fuuuuuuuck....

Do you get a garrison and all?

Oh and you're awesome as fuck by the way. Seriously I saved this pic, you're a godsend

>Blizzard really needs to add a "please fuck off and just send me to the Broken Isles" button.

there already is one

FROST OR UNHOLY

Howso?

Whatever you prefer. I am frost dk.

Fuck that. I'm not budging an inch on that weapon till people figure out optimal builds. It'd be a waste to have to respect completely

Bandas everywhere!

what's the rotation like? i could take or leave unholy's build zit/pop zit thing

I have the same on my prot paladin
came back and the server is mostly alliance nowadays
also 20 bucks to transfer him? fuck that

also it's only going to get worse with suramar dailies

for what purpose

friends all decided to raid during a time when im working, even though we all talked about buying the game and playing together and i transferred to a different server for the sake of the guild

feels really bad man

AP is infinite.
Sure it'll take some grinding, but you'll never run out.

Okay here's the real question:

I have a DK, he has enchanting, ok. But why the hell did i learned skinning on him?

>high mountain
>HUUAAHHHHH

Flavor item in the rogue class hall

am i retarded

i cant find any of the dalaran portals it tells me to take for my priest artifact quests

Sp...it's been a smooth launch? I've been playing on my dead server but when I checked on Tichondrius near the beginning there wasn't even a queue to get in.

Blood for the Blood God, skins for the Bolvar (he's pretty burned)