discord.gg/5hdfm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaal_River
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Markov patch notes are out, looks like earthquake nerf and sweep buff

thants based cirno

CIRNO EYE AM THE STRONGEST

perandus/ascendancy was a mistake

the game is too easy and there's no going back

looks like EQ nerf and poison double-dipping removal on the horizon, boys.

perandus let folks actually get shit for crazy and exotic setups (oh no, build diversity!), rather than grinding for the entire league for enough currency to buy one or being exceedingly lucky enough to find one.

also, given how many shitters complain about the lab being too hard and gating their ascendancies, i'd say not too many people have those :^)

>no chaos nerfs

>At 24, you receive the Essence Back Attachment so you can look like a fucking retarded mutated ice golem! you softcore players like mtxes like that, right!?

>Oh and we double the end-game grind, so go kill Core Malachai 30 times lol, you hardcore autists like that, right?!

Essence drain train still chugging along strong.

playing some deliberately shit build for the sake of memes is not "diversity," it's being a fucktard shitcrow

cadiro inflated the economy so bad that even T1 uniques were fucking worthless

it doesn't matter how hard the lab is when you can just buy a carry and do it safely and easily while reaping all of the benefits, and those benefits being so powerful that they make the entire game a stupid faceroll mess of shit

the only people who liked that league were noobs and shitters

fuck off

Reminder that if you play softcore, you are better off here: /r/pathofexile

What's this cirno meme I don't get it..

>play only meta builds
>buy lab carries
>HURRRRRR GAME TOO EASY

literally the only good thing about poe being made piss easy is that there are more people playing hardcore than ever

how do I kill the whakawairua sea bitch boss

pay someone 2c to kill it for you

Name the build you plan to play in essence of emeril league, and then describe how it will be nerfed to oblivion in tomorrow's patch notes.

>ice trap saboteur
>increased mama cost and cooldown time to make it more in like worth eq in terms of attack speed

mjolnir/soul taker + kitava's thirst CoC discharge 4.0

Ez
webmshare.com/EEQvX

reminder LO was a thing

Is the PoE Discord channel pretty active?

I wouldn't mind a comfy channel to sit in when the league starts.

silly juggernauts

You can't join our clique, fuck off.

is it worth playing es/ev trickster for defense or you just go ci?

youtube.com/watch?v=LqNiSsp5Lq0
our boy on power creep

Oh well.

you can in fact do both. hell, you can still hit fucking hilarious ES numbers even after the acrobatics 1/2 penalty.

‘The struggle between the people and the hatred amongst them is being nurtured by very specific interested parties. It is a small, rootless, interleague clique that is turning the people against each other, that does not want them to have peace… It is the people who are at home both nowhere and everywhere, who do not have anywhere a soil on which they have grown up, but who live in Hardocre today, in Shitcore tomorrow, Standard the day after that, and then again in Hardcore or Permhc or Shitcore, and who feel at home everywhere. [Man in audience shouts ‘The RMTers!’] They are the only ones who can be addressed as interleague, because they conduct their business everywhere, but the people cannot follow them.’

damn Johnnie is a fattie fatso... lose some fucking weight you morbidly obese FUCK

why is this allowed

someone post the discord. i am a softcore player.

Aleski is not fit to lead our people, I left GULP when I realized that, you should do the same before it's too late

disgusting

>soul taker
user...

ancestral warchief totems hierophant
nothing will happen to my boys

discord.gg/5hdfm

Some kind of Aegis build to shit on t15-t16 bosses with ease

No chance of being nerfed unless they remove block nodes, block from gear, aegis itself, nerf block on shields, nerf gladiator, which isn't going to happen

chris "fall asleep while playing" wilson

>falseflagging
>fearmongering
nobody is going to join your pathetic little offshoot lmao get over it faggot

tfw scared to say anything in poeg discord because im a softcore player and i'm afraid they'll ask me what league i play..

first of all you're correct. no shitcrows allowed

second of all playing hardcore is as simple as clicking one button

your guild used to have over a dozen elite HC players, now it only has one, maybe two

there's nothing wrong with being a softcore player.

going to play crit gmp ED this league

poeurl.com/J1D

>ED > GMP > VM > CD > RD > crit damage

so a spell does 50-100 damage base which makes it an average of 75 per hit,If I have
292% INCREASED spell damage from gear/tree/gems and 187% MORE spell damage from gear/tree/gems but the spell has a damage effectiveness of 60% how do you calculate damage?

anyone have to formula?

shitcrows whine about difficulty while procore players rise to the challenge

>while procore players rise to the challenge
>whining about having to buy shaper kill
top akak

Shitcrow detected, it won't work.

Guild management is dead

Would totally join to No Ruskies Allowed

Who are those people you are talking about?

>>Who are those people you are talking about?
literally everyone who left when you thought you'd be a HAHA LOL unfunny faggot and change the guild tag to for 3 months and then again to after everyone told you to stop being a faggot, which of course led to the mass exodus i'm speaking of

enjoy you're're'r'e'r'er'e'r'e'r'ear'r'e'ar'e're'ra DEAD GUILD FAGGOT

Absolutely no news about p2w changes still. How long will they stay in denial for? Rip poe

>he's still butthurt over this
oh i am laffin'

nishukmagochuch itt

procore players stomp on their footswitch bound to the tcp logout macro as soon as they see a purple magic pack and ask someone in trade 1 to kill it for one chaos

they announced the "trade improvements" two days before perandus began so that'd be tomorrow

Teпepь этo pyccкий тpeд

Are there any cute boys here who'd like to team up and get bullied by me?

Haйc пpoeкции

>Haйc пpoeкции
wahat did he mean by this?

I'm cute but I do the bullying, sorry.

He meant
"Taк зaчeм жe ты пpoeциpyeшь"

I'm cute but my cock is 10 inches

fuck burger king 2bh

a-anyone?

you again? fuckoff retard

Mepтвый тpeд
Mepтoвoй игpы

speak american you fucking commie

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaal_River

Vaal is a Dutch name (later Afrikaans), translated by the Griquas or Boers[7] from an earlier Kora Khoikhoi name Tky-Gariep (/hei !garib, drab river).[8] Both Vaal and Tky mean "drab" or "dull", which alludes to the colour of the waters, especially noticeable during flood season when the river carries a lot of silt. In the upper reaches the river was named Likwa (Sindebele), Ikwa (isiZulu), ilikwa (siSwati), lekwa (Sesotho), or cuoa by the Khoikhoi, all referring to the plain it traverses.[8]

DEEPEST
LORE

New player. If I pick all spell crit, health and mana nodes, and play with lightning and frost spells, will I have a good time?
Power charges maxed always, big shields, taking damage from my huge mana pool, two elements just in case, maybe throw a golem in there.

Hello, daunich, it's russian thread now

>wake up
>no patchnotes
>no relevant news
>dogheat still not willing to pay his lost bet

why even live.

Why is this guy so upset over a guild tag? lmfao grow up already

oppa

no just focus on one skill and scale it from the tree/support gems from its skill tags,for example fireball can be scaled from fire,elemental,spell,projectile.so pick shit that match it

mana nodes are almost never worth it btw

>this guy
i speak on behalf of everyone who left the guild that day

nobody in poeg likes shiggyp, not even ironically

>two elements
bad idea
>MoM
bad idea as well, barely ever works on mana

oppa!

Hybrid spellcasters are not a thing in PoE, pick a spell and stick with it, this is not D2. Crit is poor unless you're rich enough to scale it, you're not since you're new, stick to non-crit with Elemental Overload. MoM can be okay if you use Warlord's Mark for dual sustain.

O-oh.... okay I guess.
Can I dual wield wands? Is a shield better than two spell damage wands?

first of all GULP is the official poeg guild and if you don't like it go make your own but it still won't change that fact

>>no patchnotes
but there are, they're just shuffled up by a Markov Chain algorithm :^)

i wonder if its possible to level as ci now with the new essences

> is more official then

doubtful

Yes

Yes if you play on hardcore, shields can roll spell damage too and the base block (22%+) and defensive rolls are a direct improvement over dual wielding (15% base block)

I'm gonna try.

>always debate if you should save the 6 skill points from grabbing whispers of doom and just using deodres damming instead

mithia can i join your guild?

cyclone or scion warchiefs

You know you can corrupt amulets for +1 curse right? it's generally more efficient than losing a ring slot even if the amulet is garbage

Whispers of Doom is good because you get +10% curse effectiveness too, but not for 6 points, end game

yeah getting +1 curse is ideal but its expensive

Only thing you need leader for is to kick people.