Welp

Welp.

>Matt LeBlanc is 'planning to quit Top Gear if co-host Chris Evans does not go first'

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/26/matt-leblanc-is-planning-to-quit-top-gear-if-co-host-chris-evans/?WTmcid=tmgoff_soc_spf_fb&WT.mc_id=sf29686696

PRAISE CLARKSON

CANCEL THIS SHIT SO WE CAN GET REAL TOP GEAR UK BACK

No reason to cancel it really
Just replace Evans with Harris

Evans is a douche. FACT

Replace Evans with anyone really. Matt LeBlanc and Sabine Schmitz are good but there needs to be a third.

I STILL HAVE NO IDEA WHO THIS IS

It's a fucking shame how he casted Chris Harris just for "diversity's" sake.
Chris is the best of the bunch.

Also, they can't expect the presenters to be best buddies like the ones before if they never really worked together before.

If they want the right chemistry, they should have casted people who were working together for a long time already.

diversity pick #3

I thought Chris Harris was going to be the host fuck knows why the BBC chose evans its the most collosal fuckup ive ever seen in TV

It's cause he has hosted radio shows and at one point he hosted one about cars.

Anyone reasonably familiar with motorsport should know who that is.

They picked Evans because they thought the for a success they need "a new douchebag" like Clarkson.

Too bad they don't understand there are different kinds of douchebags.

>Okay so guys... what if ..what if we get a popular youtuber guy? You know, the kids love youtube
Sounds like a great idea!
>Okay I know this Chris Harris guy.. He knows a ton about cars, great on screen, got the looks too
Hmm.. We need someone more fun...
>Evans then?
Good idea Alexander! Lets make a special extra show after the main show with the car guy and the funny guy in the main one!

>*CLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLCAPCLACPLACP*

Fuckwit owns some of the most expensive cars on earth, but can't show a drop of passion for them on TV. I don't get it.

>rating plummeting every episode
>now the only host worth anything will probably quit

But hey, atleast you guys showed us with a 'diverse' team right? Sure is going well, right?

He owns them because they're expensive. He doesn't care about most cars. He said so on Top Gear when Clarkson interviewed him.

They are fucking idiots. My wishful thinking:

>Chris Harris
and
>this dude with the hat

Ah, okay. I never watched the interview sections.

you can sense this in the show when he gets the audience to decide who owns the 'best' car

I was just about to post that.

Usually people who own really expensive cars don't actually really care about cars, there are a few exceptions though, people who own expensive cars usually see them as status symbols and something to get from A to B rather than something fun.

Fuck this gay earth
Because he's a fucking twat big headed tosser plonker minger fuckshitcunt

Don't worry mate, there's gonna be TGT coming soon and the BBC will probably cave in to LeBlanc's demands since they're so eager to keep Top Gear alive.

yes please make it happen

Biggest mystery is why the fuck they even hired leblank

he's awesome but its just so fucking weird.

bbc's best bet is to just straight up cancel it and redo the entire show from the ground up.

Get some yanks like Matt Farah or other famous youtubers to come up with some better ideas.

Even motortrend and others do better top gear like content

I think Evans should go based on the fact that he wears only thrift store clothes that don't fit properly.

I was fine seeing Jeremy's gut because it was funny but seeing Chris's gut makes me uncomfortable. His shirts don't fit properly.

The cooking challenge was stupid.

Bring it down to 3 presenters again why do they have like 8.

Having two people named Chris is stupid.

Have Harris, Leblanc and Schmitt. Schmitt and Harris can make fun of Leblanc because "he doesn't really know how to drive" and Leblanc can be like the new captain slow. They can have lots of competitions on who can get around the track faster etc that would be fun. And they can bring the cast of friends to surprise him or something.

Sort this out top gear. And can that old guy with the glasses. He's too animated.

>Have Harris, Leblanc and Schmitt. Schmitt and Harris can make fun of Leblanc because "he doesn't really know how to drive" and Leblanc can be like the new captain slow. They can have lots of competitions on who can get around the track faster etc that would be fun. And they can bring the cast of friends to surprise him or something.
This is great so the BBC will never do it and probably replace him with a fat lezbo sjw jew nigger

>Bring it down to 3 presenters again why do they have like 8.
NOT DIVERSE ENOUGH YOU FUCKING SHITLORD.

I'd imagine they hired him to attract viewers from America, and also big names attract viewers.

They need to replace him with someone who can be funny but also knows about cars and can come up with some vehicle based capers (something this series is serious lacking) therefore I suggest Steven Coogan.

>but can't show a drop of passion for them on TV.
Au contraire. He is FULL of false passion and overplayed fake enthusiasm. He just isn't *interested* in cars and you can tell the "passion" and "enthusiasm" is an act.

Such an obvious choice, how did they mess it up?

>mfw imagining a Fatt Marah, Chris Harris, Matt Leblanc top gear

IM SCREAMING SO YOU KNOW HOW EXCITED I AM

See, he actually knows about cars. He'd have been a good choice, if he wasn't busy with his day job.
He even keeps a couple of regular cars 'because you can't eat caviar all the time, sometimes you want egg and chips' or something like that.

They should just throw Evans in the Thunderdome with LeBlanc and see what happens.

>Fatt Marah
Might as well just get Moog from MCM while you are at it.

And it looks like Chris Evans is still doing his breakfast show. So how can top gear even film anything worthwhile when Evans has to be at his breakfast show to talk about weather?

If only

But it wont happen

Farrah will probably get he's own show when /drive dies completely and motortrend will become the new /drive

Not a fan of this subscription shit but at least its free.

Jay Lenos Chin Season 2 is quite good its a big step up from s1

So yeah i think TG UK 2003-2015 will be missed but it will live on in TGT and other online spinoffs

LOL

>Someone says something moog doesnt like
>YOUVE DISPRESPECTED MY WIFE MY SHOW AND MY LIFE IVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU MATE MOOG OUT~

lol make it so have him as a guest star and ill be there in the audience calling him a faggot

>Moog

THIS.

>trips
EVEN KEK WANTS IT.

He's an F1 announcer yes but few if any Americans have heard of him since the last two networks to show F1 here in the states have used the American announcers not the british ones.

Just bring american top gear back.
or
>Tanner Foust
>The fat one
>Dick Hammond

I know Matt personally. He is back in America during the week and isnt filming no more. He just goes back to host but he's not in any more challenges or test drives.

So it's looking grim.

LeBlanc was the fastest star in a reasonably priced car.

>Bread on pic or fuck off

Top Gear America is still going and Tanner Foust is fucking cancer to it.
>The fat one
That would be Ruttledge Wood. He's the most intelligent on the show.
>Dick Hammon
Adam Ferrara

>have new hosts
>they are not buddies in real life

>Adam
Replace him with richard is what I meant.
Ruttledge is tits and I love his tits.
>Tanner Foust
>Cancer
pick one.
At least he's a racer and its entertaining to watch him destroy tires.

Is it just me or did he seem sick that episode?

It's entertaining to watch him destroy tires but I HATE having him on the show. It makes it redundant. Every show is a new challenge, which would be fine if he didn't always win even in the shittiest cars for the challenge solely because he's a professional driver.
Why watch a show when some retard who makes the worst possible choice always wins?

Come on now, hes the guy with the spoons on the train in the choreographed scene where he tries to be the weird one

>Biggest mystery is why the fuck they even hired leblank
Any British presenters know they'd be working under Chris Evans, not getting equal billing. I'm guessing LeBlanc didn't know what he was signing up for.

>n F1 announcer

How retarded are you really. He OWNED an F1 team.

I can see why he would want to leave
since the start the script writers and hosts shit on him
not even a wash out deserves that
some cartoon kik
>challenge was stupid
all of them on cuck gear have been
no real challenge and no scrap heap boding either
that's what I like about the stig
impartial has not lines and can humble the hosts

This so much.

Nothing is going to replace the trio, and trying to imitate what they did is just going to continue to fail as it is not them. Start over with a new format and hosts that actually make sense instead of checking off the "equal opportunity employment" boxes for HR.

>that's what I like about the stig
>impartial has not lines and can humble the hosts
BINGO! Having Tanner on the show completely ruins the idea of the stig