Comfy for you and me

Volva made the the pedestrians comfy! This is amazing, why doesnt every manhfacturer make this standard on base models

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qw8yJjmAU34
cbsnews.com/news/jeff-triplet-mayor-sanford-flordia-trayvon-martin-carjacked/
komonews.com/news/local/teens-attempted-car-theft-foiled-by-stick-shift-11-20-2015
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Replace it with a claymore instead.

As in claymore mines? That will be a hit on isis

Fuck?! Is that for real? A fucking airbag on the hood?

yeah speed limit would become useless if we can just run people over without injuries
you could even have fun with it

Inb4 second worse accident because the driver won't be able to see shit. This active safety shit is actually getting dangerous lads

It only works in low speeds under 31mph
youtube.com/watch?v=qw8yJjmAU34

>swedes are cucks
Who wouldve known

>hit someone on the road
>hey buddy! Here's a cushion

>It only works in low speeds under 31mph

> Oh shit I'm gonna hit that pedestrian
> Better speed up so I don't have to get the airbag reset

No, swords. You could say it's for the second crusade.

Lmao

>walk around the junkyard
>spot Volvo Hood Sofa/Bed

I want this

What if we start teaching people not to cross the street blind or run across.
Better install blades instead of airbags so they wont do it again

>Pedestrian Hits your car becuase he's a fucktard and can't check before crossing.

>Car is automatically totalled

>Sweden
>Yes

> buy new car
> pay fortune for pedestrian safety devices
> couldn't care less about their lives

Mfw

Damn it

>car detects a pedestrian on the road
>prevents you from accelerating
>notifies the police because you attempted to speed up to run over a pedestrian

>just make my new cars even more expensive

People are wondering why younger generations in the West aren't buying cars anymore.

>car software bugs out or bad sensor
>detects pedestrians encircling the car
>prevents you from leaving that sketchy side of town

"but muh safety" momtypes will defend this

pedestrians are not liable with their own safety anymore. Stop being the guy who always steps on the gas

how about we teach drivers too pay attention while driving and too obey signs.

how about I run you over you fucking busrider

How about we teach you how to form a sentence you fucking busrider

>driving and too obey

>caring about the safety of other people makes you a cuck

you will get far in life

>beta cuckold literally triggered
Stay out of the road pedestrian

>le meme words

damn, I can feel your virginity from here

>projecting
damn, hows it watching them black dicks screwing your wife?

How about we kill all illiterate motherfuckers?

so corvette drivers?

I don't know, I am not american

>Volvo senses an imminent collision with a pedestrian
>Inflated an airbag

>Mercedes, Tesla, Renault, Peugeot, Mercedes, BMW, Toyota, VW etc senses an imminent collision with a pedestrian
>Brakes and/or helps steer away to avoid he collision

Now test it with a front license plate. Where the pedestrian gets hooked and pulled underneath the car.

How the fuck do you see once that has gone off?

Can they make it smart enough that it only goes off if I'm driving on the pavement? If they are in the road they can take there chances with a steel spike for all I care.

Obey the laws yourself retard

Personal blimp, when damn it?

this probably prevents a lot of damage to the windshield. So you should be happy Volvo is trying to help you (the driver) out.

>Volva made the the pedestrians comfy! This is amazing, why doesnt every manhfacturer make this standard on base models

Airbags are expensive. If I have to carry around an extra airbag, that means I paid for it. And if a pedestrian never uses it, that is airbag money wasted. And if a pedestrian does use it, I have to replace that airbag AND reset the permanent airbag detonation computer light that requires my dealer. And of course he will report it if my car hasn't already done so via Onstar. GM admitted that Onstar does collect info even if you are not actively subscribed to it. You see, when you subscribe to Onstar, you are buying access to the info that was always there in the first place. It's not like you are creating a new mod or feature, but just tapping in on the data stream that was already there.

>How the fuck do you see once that has gone off?
They don't want you to hit and run. You are supposed to stop driving.

I think this is secretly the government's method in making sure drivers don't immediately hit and run. They hit something, the airbag covers the front windshield.

Just give them what they want, user. Their lives are worth more than yours because of your privilege.

Replace bicyclist airbag with claymore mine instead.

it tries to brake first. if it sees that it wonr be able to, airbag is deployed

>car detects a pedestrian on the road
>prevents you from accelerating
Makes carjacking much easier. Now you cannot run away. They just put up a trashcan or other tall thin object in the roadway and your anticollision tesla car (year 2020) stops.

Couldn't you just lock the doors then and call the police?

>Couldn't you just lock the doors then and call the police?
He points the gun at you thru the window. Quite a few pistol bullet types shoot through the doors too. 5 minutes before the police come. Are you still not shot? Around here, frustrated muggers will stab or shoot the victim. It's also "training" for future victims. You have what they want or else.

>Living a country where carjacking is a real problem.

I don't remember such thing ever happend in here. It would not be nice to live in such country that you need to protect you and your car by driving over pedestrians who will shoot you otherwise. Sounds like a war zone.

>I don't remember such thing ever happend in here. It would not be nice to live in such country that you need to protect you and your car by driving over pedestrians who will shoot you otherwise.
Lots of parts of the USA are decrepit and crime-ridden. Even some very nice major cities have certain areas where a car going in there with Canadian plates will be raped. Just look up "third ward houston" as an example.

>Sounds like a war zone.
It isn't for the most part. The problem is that the criminals come to you. If it's an affluent area, they hang around waiting for someone to show up so they can rob them in a "crime of opportunity".

Here is such an example of how the trouble comes to you at your own home in your affluent area.

This happened just a few days ago to the Trayvon's mayor! That very same mayor that defended Trayvon Martin was robbed AND carjacked at gunpoint by three black youths.outside of his house. They shoved a gun into his mouth and ear, took his wallet with $300 in it, his bankcard/credit cards, and his city ID passcard, and drove off with his Mercedes.

They picked the wrong victim. It's ironic that these youths attacked the mayor that had defended Trayvon. Police of three cities, county sheriffs, and helicopters were on the trail immediately. After a chase, they crashed the Mercedes (uh oh). Jermine Jacques Horne, 18, and 17-year-old Demarcus Paige were caught but one got away. After being arrested, the youths denied using a gun in any crime. Since it has been a few days and none of them have pleaded guilty or sought a plea bargain, and they have actively denied using a gun, they will probably be pleading INNOCENT of all charges. They are probably hoping for another Trayvon Martin situation in the courtroom where black lives matter activists will reduce the severity of any penalty verdict.

cbsnews.com/news/jeff-triplet-mayor-sanford-flordia-trayvon-martin-carjacked/

Composite picture credits of the arrested armed robbery carjackers: Norman Joshua

komonews.com/news/local/teens-attempted-car-theft-foiled-by-stick-shift-11-20-2015

>komonews.com/news/local/teens-attempted-car-theft-foiled-by-stick-shift-11-20-2015

Those three youths robbed and tried to carjack outside her house when she got back home. So they must have been lounging around the bushes or behind a hedge waiting for opportunity.

It's similar to seattle area ATM machines. Typically, black or homeless people wait in the nearby bushes or crouch down behind parked cars and lower bushes. When someone goes up to the ATM, they rush out. Due to the crime, many bushes near ATMs have been either lowered or eliminated as part of shopping plaza safety issues.

Maybe they need to make bulletproof airbags. Wait, they are already made of kevlar....

>Volva made the the pedestrians comfy! This is amazing, why doesnt every manhfacturer make this standard on base models

My 2016 new car does have pedestrian sensors when backing up. But it doesn't have pedestrian crash sensors for the front. It will emergency brake for objects bigger than pedestrians though such as a wall or another car if I turn that mode on.

Otherwise, pedestrian sensors are useless except on the open highway at night if a deer or moose is sensed. But it seems the achilles heel is that chimpanzees and gorillas will simply put a black-painted set of trashcans in the road to make you stop so they can rob you.