/hbg/ - Homebrew General

"5 hours" Remaining

Last thread:/hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 9.2 (Downgrade: 10.7 - Entrypoints: Browser/Menuhax up to 11.0)
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.60 (Userland)
PS4: 1.76 (Kernel)

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
Downgrade + a9lh: github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-11.0 Browserhax & Menuhax are out now! smealum.github.io/3ds/
-Install Menuhax ASAP if you're not already on CFW, because Nintendo can block Browserhax remotely without a workaround. twitter.com/smealum/status/758450605568372736
-You STILL can't downgrade, use CFW or install .cia files from 11.0 without a hardmod or hacked system transfer. github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/DSiWare-Downgrade
-SD card access in DS mode. gbatemp.net/threads/413015/

>Wii U
-IOSU allegedly happening, update to 5.5.1 recommended. twitter.com/Mathew_Wi/status/766504663826870272
-Enter 104.236.072.203 under DNS Settings to block updates. twitter.com/NWPlayer123/status/766486134356529152

>Vita
-TheFlow0 says he will release the newer, more compatible version of Vitamin twitter.com/theflow0/status/770493405948481536
-Vitamin got leaked, allowing piracy. mediafire.com/download/1wc4r6e15lxvjvq/vitamin-omega.vpk Games: pastebin.com/L83uL4iR
-HENkaku release 3 is out, enables spoofing for PSN access, update blocking, and more. henkaku.xyz
-Update 3.61 patches HENkaku.

>PS4
-HENkaku ported to PS4 firmware 3.55. github.com/Fire30/PS4-3.55-Code-Execution-PoC

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11115289/
strawpoll.me/11115199/
gnu.org/philosophy/words-to-avoid.en.html#Theft
gnu.org/philosophy/words-to-avoid.en.html#Piracy
drive.google.com/file/d/0B7TYV1EmYEIMRWFPeVktME1zd1E/view
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xy3ifzX7xUb3CXcCN7sXhpaDFX41NO5TeMnWOtT3-ns/edit?ts=57c54c60#gid=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Piracy IS Stealing
Really at this point in time it isn't about the third party developers making games for the vita as they are the ones who are going to get effected. In turn if games stop coming out you are directly effecting vita owners who bought a vita, bought vita games and overall supported the people developing games for the platform. Really the problem is, I and many other vita owners, are annoyed. We're annoyed because of the potential effects piracy can have on a system like the vita and we're annoyed at the selfish people who want to pirate stuff. You pirates are party crashers, uninvited guests. Vita owners do not welcome you here yet you barge in with your selfish intents to potentially ruin it for everyone else. And at the end of all of this when the pirates walk off having ransacked the wole place who will be the ones effected?
Why the people who supported the vita and basically helped keep it alive for the past 5 damn years. You guys wouldn't even BE at this stage if it wasn't for our paying and support that we have been giving the system for the past 5 damn years and THIS is how you treat us? Walk in, steal all our shit and then walk off once you've picked it all clean leaving the people who helped keep the fucking system alive for this long with the remains of the system we sunk so much money and time into.
So taking that into account, it's no surprise that I and the rest of the vita community who have been supporting the system for the past 5 years are pissed off.

1st for Silent Hill Book of Memories dump when?

About time

5 hours

>Did /vitagen/ deserve this?
strawpoll.me/11115289/
strawpoll.me/11115289/
>How do you feel about Vita piracy?
strawpoll.me/11115199/
strawpoll.me/11115199/

the framerate on TBoI is terrible
Tyrone really is a hack

gnu.org/philosophy/words-to-avoid.en.html#Theft
gnu.org/philosophy/words-to-avoid.en.html#Piracy

Remember to bully

>mfw vitagen unironaically supports stronger drm and vita card prices

Just an heads up, games with high ram needs are still a no go in 1.0.
That means no Gundam.

Does it matter what region I get a new vita memory card from?

Absolutely. Serves these niggers right for all the rampant shitposting.

here's your medal, now fuck off

No.

I also need to know how to root my vita

any chance of a criminal girls uncensor?

Is Blood Drive confirmed working? What about Resident Evil: Revelations 2?

>mfw no UDG
It's one of the main reasons I got a Vita. It ain't coming to PC anytime soon

No.

Can I delete vita apps to make room for more games to make my home screen less full of shit? How do I go about doing that?

Plenty of space for new memes

Post some memes and save then upload for the next person to edit.

Finished image is next /hbg/ logo

It is the final form of the contrarian

>we wasted our money it's not fair that others get better deals

Oh wow DR flopped on PC who knew

Possibly a translation patch of the jp version using the english version? That would be pretty awesome.

WHAT ABOUT OTHER VITAMIN
ALL OF THE NIGHT BRO

I have it on cart but I don't think Vitamin can dump carts, can it?

I did. Shame though, because I wanted to play UDG but it's so damn expensive

it can, but UDG uses extra RAM

someone test this
IA/VT from rebbid drive.google.com/file/d/0B7TYV1EmYEIMRWFPeVktME1zd1E/view
my connection is shit

I CANT FUCKING TRANSFER VPK's THROUGH QCMA FUUUUUUUUCK.
I obviously changed the extention to .mp4 and then when i select it so I can copy it over inside the video app on my vita it gives me an error saying that i cant transfer files that aren't compatible with my system. Any ideas?

It can. It just can't dump games like UDG because they can't have apps running in the background

dank

use ftp

holy shit fl0w just delivered

But it's so slow

lol stupid faggot

where is the update list for the V console game ?

Try .mp3

still waiting on someone to deliver a vitamin with a vita in it

I'll download it and give it a whirl then.

How do I fix the "Out of memory" error on my vita?

I presume it's the same as with CIAs so you have to have ~double the space required, which I do. Yet I keep getting the error when trying to install.

I have 6gb free and AC:Liberation is 1.76, so I figured I'd be fine.

I'm just going to post some of the older stuff.

iosu just got released

setting up emunand now

This is going to be the wallpaper on my piracy homescreen page.

Grand kindom user, any news on the install?

Source or it didn't happen

lol stupid faggot

add bully /vitagen/

Tough shit

Yeah, like 20 secs after that post i tried it and it worked, thanks either way user

So the plan right now is stock up on 16gb cards and wait for reliable and tested dumps?

That wasn't the answer I was looking for user.

I updated the freeshop and now it's empty. How do I fix it?

How about no. Seriously, it's getting to the point of ridiculousness.

I want to fuck a volcano.

Kek at the pic.

>vitagen still getting mad at every post that mentions piracy or how they deserved this
That place should be put out of its misery desu. It's full of cancerous fucks.

Depends. Right now it's cheaper on Amazon to buy a 32GB than two 16s, but that's only in the UK I believe, because exporting will have shipping and handling and shit to deal with.

Dude fuck off, you can't fight that autism leave it be or when the flow releases vitamin 1.1 they will be here reporting mega links.

Did some speed tests and it turns out installing the essential stuff and ftping the rest is faster than transfering the whole vpk and installing that way.

How do I go about transferring vpks via qcma rather than FTP?
Is there even a way to do so?

Cheap alternative to Sonys overpriced MCs when?

>wait for reliable and tested dumps?
We already have a lot of tested and reliable dumps. It's as easy to download the ones that say "verified" and stop with the "current dumps are inferior" meme.

what's the maximum vita play time allowance per day so i don't end up like pic related?

is one hour too dangerous?

They literally said there was nothing wrong with Criminal Girls' censorship

I love those guys.

add the vpk file to a psp savefile and then transfer it via QCMA. Search for it then with the Vita Shell

Right now the only process is some guy working on a converter/tester to map pinouts.

Can't wait to pirate it

That's a weird looking pstv, has a hole in it.

It's been stated several times by them that they just want to stop being raided. They've even outright said they don't care about pirates since they'll be indistinguishable from non-pirates when talking about vita games.

But of course there's that one mega-autist who keeps swallowing every piece of bait thrown out so people keep going on and on and on etc.

Either rename .vpk to .mp4 and transfer it via Videos app or rename to .mp3 and transfer via Music app, then rename it back to .vpk and install via VitaShell

Ah, thank you. Would you say it's generally faster to do it this way or slower than FTP?

Why everyone says they deserve it? I've never been to vitagen

Russian googledocs from their community doing their own gamedumps:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xy3ifzX7xUb3CXcCN7sXhpaDFX41NO5TeMnWOtT3-ns/edit?ts=57c54c60#gid=0

Warning: Downloading from Yandisk is slow if you don't live in slavland.

shut up /v/ermin! you don't understand our feelings!!!
He does nothing but shitposting for hours and hours.

meh...I already look like him...I don't care.

>already falling behind

Can't leave behind that sick first edit.

Trying to get QCMA to work. Vita & Content Manager connect to it over USB, QCMA sees it, but when I actually try to move files it literally never finishes. Even for tiny files. Any suggestions?

Read the thread

Of course it's faster. USB transfers will always be faster than FTP, specially if you have a shit wifi.

So many threads. FUCK

THROUGH PIRACY, UNITE

Did someone try Trails of Cold Steel?

Just stop being autistic man, if you aggravate them they are going to report mega links.

You misspelt dick, user.

Vitamin quest for Vita when?

I remember reading up somewhere that it cannot be dumped as of right now. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Would like to know this too.

How big is trash like near and the calendar?

Oh was the post in vitagen an accident? I thought you were actually shitposting intentionally.

If I had it I'd dump it but I don't.

Can someone dump Steins;Gate 0 JP if they have it? Thanks.

Doing the QCMA thing

Keeps getting stuck at 5 seconds
What do?

Already done, check last thread.

It might have been deleted though.

Fug

It'll finish eventually

Yeah it was. Didn't realise where I was for a sec.