First gen Acura Integra

>be me buy 100 dollar car blown piston
>Mfw need to find compatible motor
Anyone have any experience in motor swap with this car I've been searching forum with little to no information

Bump

Bumperino

replace it with a black top d16 (88-89)
noticed yours is a brown top

But that wouldn't really enhance performance would it?

what the fuck do you want? do you want a cheap motor swap or what? get the fuck out of here
learn to drive and then care about performance

>doesnt even know what engines he can swap in
>cant use google
>wants more performance

oh boy

I'm looking for a motor compatible with the motor mounts that will enhance the performance not a cheap fix

cant you just swap an rsx engine in there? I dont feel like researching it, but OP you can def do it

> blown piston
> performance
> swap
> stock mounts

You need new mounts. You need new ecu and probably much more because all the engines you want are obd1.

You can get a stock motor in there and working for like 2000 dollars. That's as cheap as you'll ever get. If you want a performance engine it will cost much more.

It literally spins the opposite direction of OPs engine. As a honda fag I can confidently say op is an idiot and he will struggle to get a 90 hp stock engine working in that thing.

Nah, he just needs $500 and an afternoon.

500 dollars could maybe buy him a heavily used stock engine and transmission locally with no shipping. Without fluids or installation. He would be lucky to even FIND one.

His engine is completely blown. He is not getting an engine and it installed and all the fluids and tools and paperwork in one day for 500 bucks.

Right now I found a f22 betch for 300 with ecu harness and a transmission with 128000 on them both so from what you have said and what I've read I'll need new mounts and a few other things

Vtech*

That's still very, very wrong.

firstly, lol @ the idea swapping in a more powerful engine without upgrading the brakes and suspension to handle the added power

how's the rest of the car tho?

by the looks of that photo, the car isn't worth fixing unless you can do the work yourself, (questionable even then), or you're okay with driving something that should just be sent to junker.

I can fix it all myself and with a few friends it won't be road ready right away it's more of a project car right now I already have new brakes sway bars still looking for a decent suspension

And the car is fine everything is good just a few dents here and there some paint peeling from being weathered but other then the motor being messed up its good no rust

>bought car that needs a new engine
>tries to figure out how to do an engine swap AFTER he buys it

Oh boy.

>implying Integra engines make power

OP are you serious about not finding any info on an Integra engine swap?
Fucking loser.

Browse your local CL and find some white trash or Mexican idiot selling a stolen B series/trans combo and throw that in. Should run you more than 600 dollars including new mounts.

>I already have a daily driver this more of a learning project car

I've been looking around I have found more information I just wasn't googling the right questions

>vtech

>"firstly, lol @ the idea swapping in a more powerful engine without upgrading the brakes and suspension to handle the added power"

this is honda were talking about. not dumb amerifat cars we dont need to upgrade brakes or suspension jesus christ.

its obvious you dont know shit about honda.