Vindictus General

Life support edition.

Free no drop chests - vindictus.nexon.net/news/16305/exquisite-chest-events
Ugly outfits - vindictus.nexon.net/news/16226/mad-psycho-and-manic-jester-sets
Boring boss solo fights - vindictus.nexon.net/news/16306/the-ein-lacher-challenge-update

When asking for help, trading, or applying to any guild, post your character name and specify which server you're on.

Post in the general with your name and your server to let us know you have applied, we do this so that we know you're a faggot and not some fucking pub.

East: No Fun Allowed, ch. 123
West: Pawnshop Ghosts, ch. 179
EU: Filthy Casuals, ch. 130
AUS: TeaChasers

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

undertow.club/threads/vindictus-hurk-nude-mod.9531/
vindictus.nexon.net/news/16689/august-31st-scheduled-maintenance
wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/The_Embodiment_of_Destruction,_Glas_Ghaibhleann
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

so comfy

Imagine a world with a season 2 ein lacher potion

Imagine a world without Nexon

Imagine a world without Arisha's stupid face

I don't want a world without Vindictus.

I'd like this world though

Just let it die already

Arisha has a toy focus too? Why does it cost 60?

t. delia mains

The black haired delia is better.

Did the last thread die half-way through? Guess it's time for this general to go being back to ded.

>picks the worst haircut for arisha
I could show you a picture of delia with an afro too

That still won't change Arisha's dumb face

What's wrong, user?

It's only dumb if the player makes it dumb

REMOVE AFRO

>last thread 404'd
I guess no amount of /v/ shilling can save this general.

Some people do shill this game pretty hard over there.

This general has gone to shit anyways, better off dead.

I want to fuck Delia.

I want to dissect every body part of Delia and throw her in the dumpster bit by bit

t. xDarkFlamex

Black desert is that way

link

gay

undertow.club/threads/vindictus-hurk-nude-mod.9531/

A R I S H A

>mfw there is a vindictus general

hory shet, months ago i wouldn't tought there will be generals again

>TRIGGERED.jpg

Same here ;;-;;

Help

Don't worry, it's about to be dead again real soon.

It's already dead.

How many of you guys actually don't want vindi to die? Is it just too much fun posting 'ded gaem' memes?

I geniunely enjoy the combat and want it to live

I don't want Vindictus to be shut down. These threads have been so shitty lately that I wouldn't care if they're gone again, but I'm not posting any of that dead game shit.

For all its flaws, IMO it really has the best combat of any online game I've played. I'd really like it to live.

I've played this game when it first came out 6 years ago and I have not found another f2p MMO or any mmo that matches the fun combat this game has

I don't want it to die but unfortunately it's on its way

>it's on its way
I'm not sure about that. It's still getting updates in KR, we are still getting updates, and people flock back to it whenever an event comes up. Sure it's in a zombie state but it never really dies completely

Let's do our best to make sure it lives even one day longer!

My god

I'm too invested in my characters to want it to die.

Single Core

Source 2 upgrade never.

Guys, I don't agree that Half Covered is the best inner for the White Shark set.

I know it's the official pairing but it looks terrible imo.

What am I supposed to do with megaphones

become a megaphone tab personality

New Einrach

How do you level quickly?

>Mad Willy

No thank you

Get VIP or VVIP
Do all your story quests
Join S2 story raids (80-90 best)
Get 10 honor medals from Ein Lacher, purchase the EXP potion and repeat a S1 Ein Lacher 10 times
Get to S3 and repeat the first story battle Autumn Reed Bed (75-90 find others doing this too)

I heard some kind of thing that something happens if you play continuously for 2 hours

Is this true?

can someone help me im going to start playing this shit after 2 years.
probably going to make an evie or a delia, which one is better to main?
Also where to get that bunny costume or how much gols does it cost? I used to play east on a normie clan is that server still active?

Delia requires a lot of Attack speed to get off of the ground and that shit is expensive
Scythe Evie is the exact same way, but you don't need it, it's literally a requirement to have 60+ AS to do anything
Staff is the perfect budget character though, doesn't need AS much, doesn't really need anything, decent for soloing, good in parties

Delia with 66 82 108, +14 Skele, here.

Outdpsing full scrolled +15 90 is fun

One Einrach per day. Truly suffering.

Is there some kind of script to automatically use the Ancient Bloody Shade every hour?

- Start and End Time -
Pacific: 7:00 AM - 10:00 AM PDT
Eastern: 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM EDT
Australia: 12:00 AM - 3:00 AM AEST (Ending Thursday, September 1st, 2016)

- What -
Weekly Server Upkeep

vindictus.nexon.net/news/16689/august-31st-scheduled-maintenance

Delia for the cute factor.

East is more alive than west.

Oh fuck.
You just reminded me that I bought that for my Vella and haven't used it in a week.

Waste of 5m gold.

I want to make a Delia but I like my Arisha too much.

I'm half afraid I'm going to get her banned for having the name Cumdump though.

Every newbie I try to help out has a laggy connection.

I have 4000 Defense

>needing defense
>getting hit

alright lads gonna download after it stops pouring east that's it
how much gold do I need for that bunny costume? my fiona must have like almost 200m left any other slut outfits I can try yo buy? like the desert slut

I really wish there was a point to this game beyond suckering thirsty virgins out of neetbux to play dress-up.

delia requires some attack speed to get off the ground, but not a goldbuyer amount of it. 25-30 is enough for most of late S1 and S2

40 is enough for everything in S3 with the exception of regina solo and glas solo

50-60 with a shitload of crit WILL put you at top dps. you never need more than that unless you want to solo nippleham or be higher than 1st place for some reason

at least dressup is not RNG

Money reduces or eliminates RNG, but dyes and RNG boxes are indeed RNG to get dressup stuff.

oh yeah, i forgot there are rng outfitters now

I don't get...
>level 80 bottle

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

I heard the REAL lv80 bottle drops actually sell for 300m each, is this true?

This game's been my summer fling for the past 4 years. Has it gotten any better from last year?

Do they set your att based on level? I have barely 20k attack but they bumped me up to 22400, not 20000.

Veteran's Honor buff.

Ahh, I see, thanks.

I'd say it's a little better. Lugh Lamhfada is a legitimately fun boss fight.

It can be 180-250m on East

Alright time to waste the next 3 weeks away kek DELIA BOYS

All of the raids are fun, 2bh
Lugh is a 10/10 fight
EochAIDS is one of the less bullshit 4-legged bosses in the game
Braha is one of the most fair and unique bosses. I feel no hitbox fuckery when fighting him (something REALLY fucking rare in this game), and there's a bigger emphasis on positioning than blocking/dodging in place
Regina is fun outside of the last phase where it feels like you're doing the Muir minigame while fighting a raid boss
though I guess Glas is kinda forgettable. He's largely just the old Glas with instakill portals on the floor

The stages are a little more bearable as there are more drops (mine nodes + luminaries + erg pots + enemy cores) and most of these sell for a decent amount

I actually enjoyed S3 the most as a whole. The only truly shitty parts of it are the elf cancer and the raft

What was up with Glas, anyways? Why was he all rotten and stuff in the catacombs when we fought him the first time?

>want to do ein lacher
>Don't want to hit 500 titles
I wish we can choose our title color, or at least lock them

In the Mabinogi lore, Glas was an experiment to create a god, but it didn't really work well

>an experiment to create a god, but it didn't really work well
Shiiiiiit is that why Juggernaut also looked like him?

Huh. So the "experiment" was the Pontiff summoning him, and that was why he was fucked up, because beforehand, he was just Lugh's guardian (i.e the healthy glas we fight in S3)?

wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/The_Embodiment_of_Destruction,_Glas_Ghaibhleann

Might be an interesting read for you. From what I understand, the first Glas we fought in catacombs was a failed summon. The s3 version is called "Ancient Glas Ghaibhleann" in Korea but they translated it to Lord for some reason.

>wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/The_Embodiment_of_Destruction,_Glas_Ghaibhleann
Interesting. Is Sen Mag supposed to be Lachlann? Makes me think of the corruption.

Hooooly shit the nostalgia. I played Mabi from like S2-13 rip wallet

Some question getting back into this game though:
What's the best way to farm gold/AS shit right now?
Is NFA gone?
Why am I back?

>What's the best way to farm gold/AS shit right now?
S2 and S3 raids in general. If we're talking about autistic farming then hero fruitful for valor scrolls.

>Is NFA gone?
No, we're still here.

>Why am I back?
Because you're an idiot.

Found it. IGN is Jerania

>they will never add arson to ein lacher

>fuckers selling declarative and righteous on mp with nearly the same expiration timer on both
>fuckers getting memorable expeditionary in one raid
how? don't tell me rng farming is real

Besides S2 and S3 raids, you can also mine for godly iron ore in Summoning Remnant. It takes 1min to get to the vein and reset. You can do Orders from Above to kill a boss over and over again in 2min.

They won't ban you, they'll just make you change your name. I've seen it happen a few times.

>4 (four) premium enhancement condoms and 17k AP to get a +11 90
please tell me this shit is normally 400m and i didn't pay the rng faggot god more than i should

also the atk bonus is fucking disgusting, +12 would give it around 400-500 more