How is your portfolio going Veeky Forums?

How is your portfolio going Veeky Forums?

I started out in june/may with the first deposit being $23, then invested the little I had in the bank, 400 USD~ and a small amount of a friends money.

I now own total of 15k USD thanks to the stockmarket.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GWblG9nqdWA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's pretty impressive. How much of your friends money did you put.

Also a pic of your current portfolio?

I don't recall exact number but it was something like 150 USD.

I payed him back everything + 500 USD extra

Same friend + another friend has given me 2k USD to invest for them now. My fathers very small company setup a account at the same broker that I use (Avanza) and I handle their stocks, but with them it's a small number.

I am currently invested 100% into a swedish company called Maha Energy as you can see in the picture. I own "warrants" (I am not sure that is the correct english word) which I will sell sometime next month.
If it goes to plan (which it should as I and many others in a group have done detailed DD + have contact with the president of the company) I might have between 40-50k USD.

oops forgot picture

and yes I know that I should spread risk but that is something that I will do once the deal with Maha goes through

Är det värt för en 18-åring med runt 300 tusen att börja investera? Lär mig senpai.

10/10 post

Ja varför skulle du inte? Varför låta pengarna ligga i en bank och ruttna?

Om du inte har intresset/intellekt nog för att hålla på med aktier så är det bara att lägga in allt i en fond, där dem tar hand om pengarna åt dig.

Lannebo Småbolag är ett exempel på en säker fond med bra avkastning.
(25% 1 år, 90% 3 år, 200% 5 år)

Skulle definitivt säga att jag har intellekt nog för att syssla med aktier, just om jag har intresse för det är dock en annan femma. Har nyligen fyllt 18 och mina farföräldrar har därför flyttat över pengar till någon sorts sparfond i mitt namn, där beloppet ändras dagligen. Går lite upp och ner, men antar att det är bäst att jag låter det vara kvar där.

Men om jag ska ge mig in på aktiemarknader, har du då något tips? Har ingen aning om hur jag ska börja eller vilka sidor man kan gå in på. All hjälp är uppskattad :)

Helvete vad du tjänat OP. Kände du till optioner och certifikat och liknande sedan innan eller lärde du dig om allt det sedan maj? Hur mycket är det på grund av tur och hur mycket är tack vare skicklighet? Skullle det lika gärna ha kunnat gått åt helvete?

Allt sedan maj, tröttnade på att vara fattig en dag och satte mig ner, gjorde ett konto och läste på mer och mer. Jag har fortfarande mycket att lära.

Det första hoppet som gjorde så att jag gjorde mer än 100% avkastning (% i första bilden är felaktig) var ren tur skulle jag säga, då jag inte riktigt förstod hur det fungerade och hoppade på hype train med "The Marketing Group" när dom listades på börsen. Om du kollar deras historik så ser du hur det har gått, jag köpte in mig på 3.1 som snitt (euro pratar vi om) och sålde på 9.2

Sedan dess har det utvecklats mer till en skicklighet, ska posta lite bilder med min timing på marknaden i den här tråden.

Jag tror dem flesta som sitter här på detta forum besitter intellekt nog på någon nivå för att klara detta. Nej jag tycker inte det är bäst att vara kvar där med den information du gav, ta reda på mer information om fonden. Jämför med andra fonder osv

Hoppades på lite mer tips, vilka sidor ska man gå in på? Är det någon app eller hur fungerar det hela?

Avanza rekommenderar jag

gör ett konto där (det är gratis)
dom har en mobil app också

kolla runt där och fråga lite mer specifika frågor så ska jag se om jag kan hjälpa :)

Can you guys translate?

Sure

wanted some tips and guides on how to start trading stocks since he got a large sum of money, Avanza is my broker hence why I recommended it to him. It is very user friendly compared to others

wanted to know if I already knew how to trade with warrants and certificates before I started in May. He also wanted to know how much was due to luck and how much was due to skill

that should sum it up

the pictures I posted was to demonstrate my timing with the market

Does it have to be in Swedish?

ill answer questions in english from now

Du, när man registrerar sig på avanza får man då något brev hemskickat? Pallar inte med att mamma och pappa ska jiddra.

I did not get a letter sent home by Avanza
if you are under 18 you might

How long do you wait between purchasing and selling? Just a couple of hours or several months?

Ser inte så ljust ut förresten

that completely depends on the situation

I only buy short term stocks currently (hours-2months max) and i only buy them if i know a trigger is around the corner

for example the one i am 100% invested into now, it is an oil company (Maha Energy)

>oil is going up
>they are about to start producing more oil at LAK ranch by firing up more wells
>they are currently very undervalued (they got listed on the market not long ago)
>they are about to be given a approval from the brazilian government to buy 75% of the tartaruga oil field which will be really really huge for the stock (this is the biggest trigger by far)
>13 october they will have a investor meeting, giving updates on their operation

I fully expect to have 40-50k USD by the end of october

And why I own warrants instead of the actual stock is because it will give more money in return due to the "hävstångseffekt" translated into english to something like "leverage effect"

You don't value a stock by one day of trading, especially stocks like this. If you read up on why it goes like this you will realise that banks are selling massive amounts of stock since it has gone up 100% since listing

This is what most don't get when it comes to the stockmarket and many are to impatient

bumping if anyone has questions

will let the thread die if it's of no interest

What is your personal opinion and experiences trading with cryptos on Poloniex?

I'd like to know what process you use to find good investments. Do you toil through hours of data? Read macro reports and go from there? Any tips on methods that work for you would be greatly appreciated.

Also, how the hell were you able to break commission cost with such a small initial investment?

FUCK. I'm jealous of your performance. I started trading earlier this year after a lot of research and reading. Currently at a -99% loss, which basically means I blew my account, but I'm just still holding on to the last few hundred bucks to crawl my way back up if I get a chance.

memes and dreams
some get lucky, most will end up having less money than what they started with

I am really bad at math actually, but I am a part of several investor communities (they are swedish ofcourse) which give me tips to find good stocks, the skill is to seperate the bullshit from actual facts though

Avanza my broker also has a forumed called "placera" which is really great for discussion regarding stocks aswell

I've found that american sites like stocktwits are just fucking awful, it's like walking through a street in Thailand with dodgy looking dudes trying to sell you stuff

no information, just "buy buy buy" with no reason as to why, and most of the time they give a reason it is complete bullshit based on fucking nothing

so yeah try to find a decent community that you can talk with, not Veeky Forums because most people here know nothing really in terms of investment, I know there are facebook groups for stocks aswell that provide useful information
if you go on facebook and search for Maha Energy you will see the group there (it will be in swedish and danish though)

with commission cost I think I know what you mean but I am not quite sure, in swedish it's called courtage(?)

on Avanza I can make a trade for 10k USD and pay about 10 USD for the broker
and on Avanza there is different "classes" that you chose from depending on how much money you have and plan to invest

When I started my account there I did not need to pay anything to make a trade, when it got up to like 2K USD I had to pay like 3 USD, then 5 etc and now for all my trades I pay a maximum of 11 USD even if I would make a trade for millions

is that what you asked for?

how did you manage 99% loss? don't hold take them out and reevalute your situation

obviously your investment strategy suck and you need to make a change in the foundation
if you feel this is impossible I advice you to give your money to some fund and let them take care of it for you

I also only pay 0.42% in taxes

>Portfolio is 100% invested in a out of the money call option.

Lmao Gl

Var kan man lära sig att handla med derivat?

>Portfolio is 100% invested with a position representing 50% of daily trade volume in an out of the money call option with a penny stock as underlying asset using borrowed funds for finance.

Hahaha jag tror jag dör. Lägger det här på bevakningslistan. Kan du inte skaffa Nordnet med Shareville så får jag följa dina absoluta dårskaper?

There is plenty of information on the web, google is your friend for a starting point - it is not rocket science.

Sure, have it bookmarked for the next month or so. I'll return to Veeky Forums with 40-50k USD ;)

Köp en akademisk bok om finans.

Optioners struktur har en inneboende relation till aktier, obligationer (lån) och köp-säljvarianter av samma option.

En vanlig portfölj har kanske 40% obligationer och 60% marknadsriskexponering. Om man belånar portföljen kan man ha t.ex 150% marknadsriskexponering (av sitt egna kapital). Med optioner och futurer kan du minska den risken via hedging (omvänd marknadsposition) eller öka den som här via hävstång.

Det Avanzagrabben innehar är en rätt att teckna aktier i Maha Energy AB till 135% av deras pris vid IPO:n. Enligt en kommentar på Shareville skulle den kursen motsvara 6,4 kronor.

Mellanskillnaden på den nuvarande kursen för Maha Energy (vilket är 6,7 jag hade visst läst fel, den är "in the money") 6,7 - 6,4 dvs 30 öre är vad han kan realisera optionen för.

Optionen kan alltså lösas in till netto 36 300 * 30 öre = 10 890 kronor men är värderad till 124 872 då kursen kan tänkas stiga.

Vilken kurs tror du Maha Energy AB (aktien) står i vid vilket datum?

Jag skulle kunna tänka mig att gå in med några tusenlappar själv

1 månad

bear 12
fair 16
bull 23

Vad baserar du riktkurserna på rent matematiskt? Källans värde och någon form av DCF eller?

Vad anser man att marknaden har missat i detta fall när det kommer till att värdera aktien korrekt?

Yikes and I thought I was doing bad now into the -3% territory.

Maha borde idag kunna handlas runt ca 10 kr enbart med tanke på värdet deras reserver, just nu håller dom på att starta upp flera pumpar vid deras nuvarande oljefält (LAK ranch samt flera) vilket kommer mer än mångdubbla mängden fat av olja dom tar upp per dag

Sen väntar dom nu på godkännande från Brasilien och myndigheten ANP för att få oljefältet där, vilket är gigantiskt verkligen i mängden olja och värde. Breakeven ligger på $28/per fat där och med stigande oljepriser så ser man enkelt hur mycket pengar dem kommer tjäna på detta

Nyheten om godkännande i Brasilien räknas komma vilken dag som helst enligt VD Jonas Lindvall och att all utrustning finns redan på plats (ANP har möte 4 gånger per månad, en gång varje vecka tisdag-onsdag)

13 oktober kommer uppdateringar om t ex LAK och hur det går med att starta varmvatten injiceringen

Jämför gärna med andra oljebolag och deras reserver

Varför aktien är idag runt 7 kr är p.g.a dom som sitter på stora innehav (miljontals/hundratusentals aktier) säljer av efter en fin vinst, aktien har gått upp mycket sen den listades, i torsdags sålde INT och NRD över 500k aktier tillsammans

Marknaden har inte missat något, aktien har stadigt gått upp. Mängden ägare har ökat markant. Men hålls nere just p.g.a enorm försäljning av aktier vilket också borde ta slut inom närtid. Kolla brokerstats på mängden sålda.
Läs på lite om företaget orkar inte förklara allt här

"The Tartaruga Block is situated in shallow waters along the north-eastern Brazilian coastline in the Sergipe-Alagoas Basin, Brazil. The original Tartaruga Block discovery well was directionally drilled by Petrobras in 1994 from an onshore location in a four-way structurally closed, offshore target in the Cretaceous Penedo formation sands found at drilled depths of 2,800 to 3,700 meters. Since 1995, this well has cumulatively produced over 637,000 barrels of 42 API gravity oil with average oil production in excess of 250 boe/d and 660 Mcf of gas (gross) from one pay zone, the shallow Penedo-1 sand.
Multiple potential pay zones are known to occur within the Cretaceous Penedo (shallow) and Serraria (deeper) formations. According to published IHS Energy Inc. (Independent Source: HIS Energy Inc.) data the Serraria formation is a proven reservoir in the nearby Caioba field having 27 MMBO and 145 BCF, as well as in the large Carmopolis field, which produces 15 MMBO of the total 330 MMBO in the Serraria.
In February 2011 the Company drilled, tested and complete the second of its two producing in (7-TTG-1DP-SES). A cased hole test on the P6 Zone in the Penedo Formation (depth 3235 meters to 3268 meters over all) produced at a limited rate of 744 barrels of oil per day (gross) of 41.5 API gravity oil with no water cut on a 10164th choke with a flowing bottom hole pressure of over 2800 psi. Flow was limited due to the inability of the surface facilities to handle larger volume. There are 5 additional zones in the Penedo Formation that appear to be capable of production and planned to be tested and completed at a future date."

Saxat från börssnack

"Maha har i dagsläget 16 miljoner fat och ett börsvärde på ca 450 miljoner. Maha inväntar besked från de Brasilianska myndigheterna, som vid ett JA ökar deras fyndigheter med 65-250 miljoner fat eller 2,2 -8,5 miljarder SEK. Fältet förvärvades mitt under oljekraschen i början på året av ett konkursbo. Att Maha har gjort ett klipp är nog alla överrens om. Så fort fältet är Maha:s så kommer de sätta igång produktion i redan befintliga brunnar och producera en hel del olja.

I dag värderas Maha till ca 30% av sina reserver och efter ett eventuellt Brasilien JA så bör Maha värderas till 18-30kr om man applicerar samma matematik på bolagets värde kontra deras reserver.

Att OPEC nu, för första gången sedan 2008, kommer överens om minskad produktion är givetvis oerhört positivt och ett tydligt tecken på att olje priset är på väg uppåt. De minskade lagren i USA säger samma sak.

Jag tror att den enda anledningen till att Maha handlas för under 10kr/aktie i väntan på det så kritiska beskedet från Brasilien är för att garanterna fick otroliga volymer vid IPO:n, som var mitt i Brexit-kasoet. Det här har gett oss ett unikt tillfälle att köpa aktier i ett oljebolag till en, enligt mig, extremt förmånlig värdering.
Läs på, läs på och läs på och kom gärna med feedback."

youtube.com/watch?v=GWblG9nqdWA
Mina egna uträkningar och tankar finns i dokument på datorn på jobbet, men dom har jag inte tillgång tills nästa vecka på onsdag. :)