Any mustangfags on here?

Any mustangfags on here?

Looking to get a 2016 mustang gt w/ pp for around $35k.

Thoughts? This is pretty much my realistic dream car and will be my DD until the winter when i get a beater for the snow. I have $9k saved up for it and will be able to fit monthly payments in 20% of my monthly net income. Should I just pull the trigger?

Do it pussy

Only if you get a good rate otherwise don't go under spending more than you can afford

if you can afford it go for it. they're fun. my friend has a 2015 GT performance pack, and my girlfriend has a 2015 ecoboost performance pack, they're both surprisingly nice cars and pretty enjoyable to throw around.

I own an Ecoboost. Kinda wish I got the GT, but it's a DD so the Eco made more sense. If you got the dosh for it, get the GT.

I would avoid black though. Pain in the ass to keep mine looking clean.

would you rather an ecoboost or a 08-10 GT?

Trying to decide what I should do

Coyote or nothing
All else is just obsolete

>spending money on a Mustang
>and getting a cucked 4 cylinder

holy fuck why didn't you just buy some crossover or something, you're basically driving a CRV only worse because it's a shit-tier Mustang now

lmfao what a dumb nig

V6>V8

V6 is not EcuckBoost. V6 would be suitable, provided it's the newer 3.7L. But a 4 cylinder Mustang is pure, unfiltered cuckoldry.

wanna know how I know youre a retarded 16 year old whos trying to fit in here?

the v6 is heavier than the ecoboost, gets less horsepower, less torque, and worse mileage

it still sounds like shit because its a v6, so you might as well get the better car (ecoboost) between the two that sound like shit

>3.7L
trash, the 3.5L EcoBoost is better

Wanna know how I know you've never driven a turbo 4 cylinder? Because you think boost is the same as natural throttle response. The lag on the Ecuckboost is fucking horrendous, I'd feel better driving a Civic Si ffs. Take your cuck shit back to your dealership pamphlets.

>not available in a Mustang

I'd sooner by a Taurus SHO or an Interceptor with the 3.5L Ecoboost, at least it has AWD and can turn.

the lag isn't that bad at all, and with just a tune it gets a lot better

enjoy your v6 soccer mom mustang though. you have the convertible right? :^)

I would choose the Ecoboost, I had an 05 GT and the 4.6L got terrible fuel economy, the S550 is much more comfortable and frankly I think the Ecoboost could go faster for pretty cheap. my 05 with full exhaust, NSR cams, 4.10s, and a handful of other shit went 12.5 in the quarter and made 330whp. I think those numbers are pretty easily achievable with the EB and it'll still get twice the fuel economy.

Not him, but I drive a 2011 GT and your 4banger is a cuck car. Shut the fuck up already, you're getting spanked by kids in Mazda3s.

Get it. It's better looking than a Porsche. It outperformes Porsche. For 35k? Do you even have to ask?

someday you'll have to accept the fact that V8s are pretty much only around for nostalgic purposes at this time.

Better than the shitbox you're hauling around in.

Ford'll never say it, but the V6 is the base model, the one they ship to the rental car companies.

The I4 ecoboost is supposed to be the next step up. Seriously. It's too bad they didn't put the V6 ecoboost in there, but it might've made more power than the GT V8, and that would never do.

You know what has almost the same power/weight ratio though to the Mustang Ecoboost? And costs about 5k less? The Focus ST. And supposedly that and the FiST are fun little cars to drive. Ugly as sin, but fun.

I'll take the Moostang over a FWD car any day of the week.

>take a small displacement engine
>invest tons of money over-building internals
>making it as light as possible
>putting multiple turbochargers on it to prevent lag
>expensive, complicated exhaust system to reduce back pressure

OR

>large, simple engine
>sucks air in
>produces beastly amounts of power
>with power all throughout its rev range

Yeah totally when can I get cucked hard please take my simple and reliable machine and replace it with a complicated piece of overbuilt shit.

Fucking faggot, stop being so gay. I could beat you to death and not even give a fuck right now.

>being this hostile over a V8 car he'll never own

you're obviously pretty concerned because you know I'm right, otherwise you wouldn't be butthurt on such an astronomical level right now. not to mention most of your points are shit. the 4 cylinder ecoboost in the Mustang uses a single turbo. the 6 cylinder uses twins which are the same turbo, one on each bank and spool quickly because they're reasonably sized. why you so dumb?