/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3140

Sleepy Edition

Previous thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/(KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version: pastebin.com/weL41ehu
#KSGGames (Risk/Chess IRC Chat): pastebin.com/eaqK2kPq
Pastebin: pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/jUpSAYZE
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
/ksg/ exclusive 3DS themes: mega.nz/#!3hkznbaR!Zu_0gWDvitQspHUaEhtUeLG7iJhK4Q_79MpXaASkrQo
Katawa Shoujo Lite: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881
KS Interactive Shrink: writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1858014-Katawa-Shoujo-shrink

Other urls found in this thread:

shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/post/list/mayoi/1
shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/post/list/Karla/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lilly.

Cute Edition

Bros, and peace between us all.

Curious post from last thread.

Any of you Crippled Canadians catch the Tragically Hip's final show last week?

She is pretty cute.

The cutest couple in the world!

I want to get sleepy with Hanako if you know what I mean

no rape though

Nth for Headpat!

You want to consensually give her chloroform?

Good, good.

She's got huge fucking feet

Also, Mish

None spat at the pat

Oh-oh my...

Perspective, friend, perspective.

Still no Rin?

That makes me wonder, why didn't they have a bad end after you raped Hanako where your guy gets a heart attack and either dies or has a stroke so he becomes a vegetable?
I think it would be even more savage if your guy was a vegatable and Hanako would come by to visit, feeling guilty (obviously she shouldn't feel guilty, it wasn't her fault he did that)
but then she gets the courage to move on and stop visiting, like the girl from the beginning of the game.
After all raping her should be a bad end not a good end, and it would make sense physically since his overextertion would hurt him, since Hanako didn't want it and wasn't participating.

The thread just started, man.

I have high expectations I:

Then expect as much as you give.

W-well...
Maybe next time.

Have you ever headpatted someone? It's underappreciated I feel

Well, my kitty cats like it.

Oh you have cats? I didn't know that. How many?

Three of them.

post cats

Aww, cute!

i want to rub hanako's head if you know what i mean
what i mean is that a girl's clit is like the head of a guy's penis, where the labia are like the ballsack and the testes are the ovaries.
so i want to touch her clit with lots of love

Really? Never would've known.

Don't have any more pictures on hand, sorry.

Yeah, he's a good one.

Thanks for the heads up!

Seriously, if you ever can with a GF (or BF if you're into that sort of thing) give them a sincere headpat. It feels nice and the other person will enjoy it, provided it's not in a condescending way

About to go give blood.

Any other frequent donors here?

O-Positive here

A+ here, I donate whenever they have a drive at the school.

Here, have a picture of your cat.

Aww stop it man, they're too cute! Don't stop dude
Bloody building regulations and idiot landlords not letting me have a cat..

This is all I got.

Tfw at work and randomly run into a fellow Irishman who starts to talk about the homeland with you

Feels good

If you're really determined you could probably get one without them knowing. They're not like dogs that have to get a lot of exorcise and make lots of noise.

Nice.

Cute!

Oh. Well, thanks.

Happy to help.

Maybe, but would that be a good life for them? I'd want an area where they could be free(ish), and not constrained.
It's crossed my mind though. Maybe someday...

Nighty night /ksg/, stay beautiful. See you all in the morning! Well, some of you for sure.

Night man, hope no one kills you in your sleep.

G'night, dood.
Dream of Lilly's feet.

See you, man. Hope you had fun with the crafts of war worlds

I want that dream

Night man, sleep well

Goodnight Pol-dood!

Good afternoon folks! How are you all?

Afternoon man, I'm good. How bout you, anything good happen recently?

Good afternoon. Everything seems nice here.
how's your day been going?

Deeply hurt.

Good afternoon KSG.

Your waifu isn't going hungry, is she?

I caught up on hours of sleep I missed last night, so pretty fantastic. Anything specific happen to you?
That's wonderful. I've spent most of mine in the bliss of bed haha
Jonah?? Why are you hurt?? :( Have a happy Lilly
Don't tempt me

>There is no expedient to which a man will not resort to avoid the real labor of thinking.

I'm still waiting for you to tell me what you meant yesterday.

Afternoon man, I don't think so. How are you, anything good happen recently?
>caught up on hours of sleep
That's great man, more sleep always helps. As for me, nothing's really happened recently.

Hey man, fine here, just taking it easy. How about you?

Hey dude, and I hope not!

What I meant yesterday??? What??? I haven't really read through the thread...
I gotcha, sounds comfy all the same!
That's great to hear! taking a break from drawing today? How's Uni treating you?

Yeah, I don;t know when I next will have the time, I gotta long list of shit I need to do.
I just found out I passed last year (despite my abscence) which is great, but now Year 2 proper starts next week, and I gotta cram. Hard :(

How about you? Is the internship still working out?

Hi there, I'm back!
Today I bought 7 books at 13 euros and also a used cassette tape I'm using soon for recording my poor project

>How are you, anything good happen recently?
Same ole' same ole'.

Lots of studying.

Hope the studying goes well man, and that something good happens soon then.

... You do realize that he is the father to a deaf girl and the uncle to a blind one, right? I mean, I try to be as nice as possible, but the guy's a dick and he's got shitty genetics.
Also, that edit is cute as fuck
That's good, at least you passed! I'm sure you can manage, you've got a damn good head on your shoulders
Fuckin nice, what kind of books/whats the project?

You mean you weren't talking about me?

Why the interest in me? Are you just this nice to everyone, user.

Hanako has the best genetics
Has arms and eyes and ears and doesn't have slut genes like emi and meiko

Thanks!
>How about you? Is the internship still working out?
I think you missed this

Also does anyone have that edit of Lilly as The Bride from Kill Bill? I'm sure I'd saved it but it doesn't seem to be here. Hanako is in the backround as Oren Iishi (Lucy Liu)

They're all italian books, one about latin poets from first century bC. Oh, also Death in Venice by Thomas Mann!

Well, I just want to record myself playing guitar very loudly and possibly make that become a demo of my wannabe one-man atmospheric black metal band

His son is just fine, it's the Satous that are apparently unstable. Fitting, inbreeding has a long history in Scotland.

her genetics are also endangered due to having no surviving family

literally made for children

Except Jigoro and Hiroyuki are brothers by blood.

How in the hell would I know anything about your genetics? I barely know what you look like. No, I was not talking about you.
I mean sure, there's nothing debilitating and hereditarily wrong with her.
Oh, shit, sorry, was distracted by Jonnahs genetic brain issues. I'm kidding haha
The internship is going well! I didn't go in today cause I'm retarded and thought to go donate plasma even though I couldn't today, but tomorrow will be a full day from me
That sounds pretty awesome! I wish I spoke Latin, I only speak English and very very basic German.
>Satous
>Unstable
Their name will die with Akira and Lilly, the Hakamachi name will continue on to disappoint forever.
Isn't this supposidly untrue, it has to be Jigoro and Lilly's mom, or else why would they be named Satou?

>citing sisterhood

>There's no simple explanation for anything important any of us do, and the human tragedy consists in the necessity of living with the consequences of actions performed under the pressure of compulsions so obscure we do not and cannot understand them.

Always good to relax.

Hmm, replies going pretty fast all of a sudden.

It's to everyone man, I enjoy seeing people do well in whatever they do.

It's not strictly from Shitterhood, but is from a writer saying so on the official forums.

This seems to contradict with having different family names, but I've heard that the guy may take the girl's family name in marriage in Nippon, usually if the girl has a business.

ksg is a well known party hotspot

Please don't frighten me like that.

>Isn't this supposidly untrue
For someone who believes it you work on that assumption as well.

I cite Fluff, where he cites his information is up to him.

I don't know if that's the case.

>Did you ever wonder if the person in the puddle is real, and you're just a reflection of him?

Well I certainly appreciate it. And yes, studies are going quite well.

Good to hear man, keep it up.

That's good man, hope it goes well

I'm gonna have to call it a night :(
Goodnight /Ksg/, have a good night!

Also kenji and everyone, take more pics of your cats! (Or other pets)

I believe it's stated in Lilly's route at some point, but the devs also acknowledge it as a mistake.
For How Far, I was writing it as Hiroyuki is Shizune's mothers brother...
Which I had to use my notes to look up lol and defeats me calling his flawed genetics. Shit.

Alright, I did take extensive notes on this. Lilly's father is named Hiroyuki, and her mother named Karla. Their positions within the company are not confirmed, not even the company name, it is only known that Hiroyuki is a top official and their family is wealthy off of this. Akira works as a lawyer for the company and her father, so it's thought that their father is involved with the Law aspect, which I'll be going waaaaayyy into in How Far.
Mayoi, Shizune's mother, is Hiroyuki's sister.

There. I can't remember my source for that, but I think it was a forum page that one of the devs posted that I spent like a week trying to find.

Goodnight!!!

See you around, man.

Night man, hope no one kills you in your sleep.

Nighty night!

That's right boy, admit you were wrong.

>When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back at you

Shimmie pictures~
Shizune's mother: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/post/list/mayoi/1
Lilly's mother: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/post/list/Karla/1
Lilly's father has no images on the shimmie.
I can admit my fault.

>game mentions he could die of a heart attack
>never actually does
It would also dull the edge a little bit, for the perp to be brought to justice instead of getting a gf he doesn't deserve out of this

>Blood drive closed early due to good turnout
And here I thought that kinda shit never happened

Well, on the bright side, I'll be filled with enough pumpable blood to run the 5k tomorrow morning, so there's that.

I was once involved in a marathon (serving refreshments, not participating) and I remember at the 13 mile mark there was this usain bolt motherfucker running like his life depended on it. Next time I saw him was at mile 23, nigga was still sprinting at the same pace.

He was actually taking it at an easy pace when you weren't looking, but when he knew you were watching, he booked it like nuts.

He just wanted to impress you, so you could be his senpai.

I wanted to donate blood once but all those questions they ask made me reconsider