discord.gg/0hRGmk6ekDuiO1yS

Stickerbitch's calendar:
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST - www.robinhood.com
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade. It's also pretty basic software.
> When is it coming to my country?
Probably never. They only have plans on an Australian beta.
> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, try emailing their support. They are very good.
> Is this the place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
Yep
> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.
> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want to go open a second account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or Yahoo/Google finance for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
>How do I git gud?
Technical analysis
-investopedia.com/terms/c/candlestick.asp?layout=infini&v=5F&orig=1&adtest=5F
Fundamental Analysis
-Finance lessons by Martin Shkreli on youtube
>If I have Robinhood do I need to worry about 'Free Riding' violations?
No, it's not applicable for limited margin accounts (instant), and if you don't have instant, RH won't let you buy with unsettled funds.
> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator. Setup is extremely easy. memuplay.com/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/finance/stocks/companyProfile?rpc=66&symbol=NTNX.O
strawpoll.me/11334248
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

EAC to the moon

i wish robinhood had trailing stop orders

AUPH bag holding :)
Good luck friends

>bought EAC at .53

fucked again by pimple

Bids are stacking up @ ~$0.52. Just let the volume hit and watch the gains flow in.

What do y'all think about JNUG today? Seems to be dipping fairly low. Due for a climb soon?

Potential to make $3+ a share based on my Limited understanding of charts and the stock market.

(When I say limited I mean that I have absolutely no fucking idea what I'm talking about other than the chart looks like its due for another spike eventually)

tfw

feeling so nice about EAC... gonna crawl up on this ice and lay in the sun.

You fucked yourself. He called it early enough, stop chasing.

EAC
Stop loss set at .42

I could've sold at 19 this morning. I was greedy

NTNX NEW IPO pure buying power

Just posted in last thread, but I'll post in this thread too:
>Just want everyone to know when I posted this NVFY was at 2.70/share and now it's at 3.45/share.
>So glad I held on to this stock.

NVFY lads. All day.

Any brokers better than Robinhood?

ITS NOT GOING ANYWHERE

It doubled on its first day.
Where can it go but down?
What do they even produce?

If you're that impatient, sell it. Nobody is forcing you to hold.

Really glad you didn't give anyone a reason.

depends what your situation is

the benefits of robinhood - no account minimum, no commissions, simple interface

the disadvantages of robinhood - its babby's first stock trading app (severely lacking tools most brokers offer)

Look at that TWLO bargain price.

What reason would you like, lad?

>be me
>one week ago
>see buzz about NVFY
>supposed to enter in some big deal
>buy at $2.15
>cry when it $1.90
>want to at least break even
>enters in big China deal today
>topped at $4.15 a share today
>now at $3.50
>happy I didn't completely fuck up

reuters.com/finance/stocks/companyProfile?rpc=66&symbol=NTNX.O

ahh the pump is finally over on this meme stock?

>Any brokers better than Robinhood?
All of them?

get the clubs ready, boys.

It's a tech stock. It can go straight to the moon. If you're not in it you should kill yourself.

SMIT took like 2 hours to blow up, take it easy

WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR WITH EAC

also strawpoll.me/11334248

Why do these huge tech companies always have negative revenue?

>EAC
There's a lot of hidden asks and bids. Something is brewing.

Tread carefully.

Its lunch time. I want to see ph

Using UST where can I can see a spread sheet of bid/offer?

hold me pimp

>tfw about to be memed 3 times in one day

THLD, AUPH, and now EAC.

yahoo finance is saying 1.8 mil volume
Finviz is saying 1.56 mil

which do I believe?

i doubt you can with that shit platform

>chasing

sorry, 1.6 for yahoo

What do I hold over the weekend?
DUST?

>SEED
>THLD
>AUPH
>EAC

FUCK YOU PlMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PlMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PlMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PlMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PlMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PlMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PlMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PlMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PlMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PlMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PlMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PlMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PlMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PlMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PlMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PlMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PlMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PlMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PlMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PlMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PlMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PlMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PlMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PlMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PlMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PlMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PlMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PlMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PlMPLE FUCK YOU PlMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PlMPLE FUCK YOU PlMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PlMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PlMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PlMPLE FUCK YOU PlMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PlMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PlMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PlMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PlMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PlMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PlMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PlMPLE FUCK YOU PlMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PlMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE FUCK YOU PlMPLE FUCK YOU PIMPLE

chill out

pimple, reassure the troops? they don't understand things very well

Lol, you okay bud?

He said to watch EAC when it was 0.44. Holy hell, we can't hold your hands.

Dumbass tried to catch a rocket with bare hands after takeoff, getting burned was obvious

dumb fucking autist. do u guys even glimpse at charts before u enter? He can't hold your hand while you trade.

>EAC
You guys suffer from memory loss. RGSE, I told you about on a Friday. Monday rolled around, it took off. Tuesday it spiked to the heavens.

You were all saying the same exact shit until it happened. Fuck you, faggots.

Exactly my point. I have no sympathy for you assholes that keep busting your head. How are you fucking this up?

I guffawed

You bought the top and you have only yourself to blame.
I'm probably going to lose money holding this, but watching you retards lose more makes it worth it.

>complaining when you miss the moon and hit your head on the launch pad
jesus dude, at least he's giving you a handout like a cool guy and not hording the program to himself.

he gave us plenty of time to get in EAC and get out. Shame I was a little late too...

You saying this is another multi-day runner?

AUPH volume according to Google is at 26.5 million, lads. Are we going to rise to the clouds on a hot air balloon tonight?

google's vol is delayed by 15min

Extremely high potential for it to be one. I'm cobra clutching my shares like I did with RGSE. It'll probably dip and I'll get shit for it, but I don't care.

I tell you guys to watch shit, but some of you seem to understand that I'm demonstrating my strategy since it's clear that some of you don't have one.

>UVXY

i swear it climbs every day right after lunch like this

$NM is the new comfy gainer.

>I tell you guys to watch shit, but some of you seem to understand that I'm demonstrating my strategy since it's clear that some of you don't have one.
*don't seem to understand

Just trust pimp. He called RGSE a week ago on friday, and it blew up on Tuesday. Chill and take gains. It's worth the risk.

Nice, was worried I'd get fucked buying on impulse like I did.
Managed to get in under 50 cents, though. Bottom hasn't fallen out on me yet.

How many shares you in for? I bought 1000.

4k shares.

Clearly, it's brewing. You can tell by the volume spikes.

My new goal is to try and screen some stocks before you post about them here to see if we are thinking the same. Biggest challenge will be manually scanning filings and news bits.

when you say extremely high potential, how high are we talking senpai? you made me good money before

you see this shit you whiny little faggots? have some trust in the man, look at THESE FUCKING GAINS

>sold AMD and NFLX at peak today
>profited off of EAC
>the girl i like is finally talking to me
it almost makes up for getting meme'd by THLD
i'm sure the universe will balance itself out before eod

>4k shares
Jeez, are you that confident? I might buy more.

He's not shilling it like he was RGSE tho....

Curious if he even has a position in it anymore or sold at the top

They have an extended line of credit, also a client of theirs extended their contract, the ER will most definitely be great.

I'm holding onto it for a bit. I know it'll break the fuck out right up to around $1 if not higher.

If we can break $0.53 and keep a consistent volume, we're going to the heavens.

I'm not asking anyone to trust me on these. I'm telling people to watch. If they want to play, they can. I never guarantee anything. I'm not a psychic nor do I possess magic ability. I'm human. The only edge I have is that I wrote something to do the leg work for me. That's it.

to the moon bro

i don't remember him shilling RGSE overly hard. i just remember seeing suggestions from him the day prior. i bought, that shit went up, i made 10k.

same thing happened with OPTT, cept i made like 3-4k.

was this you back in july?

Pimp wasn't the one shilling OPTT tho. That was me. OPTT was a momentum trade.

I'm not expecting anything specific out of you, its just that you dont seem to have as much confidence in this as RGSE (for good reason). Just looking out for people before they buy 10k shares because "its the new RGSE"

>EAC

just keep the trip on m8
ignore the hate

how much $$$ for your secret
I need to know how to do this on my own

we gonna see .6?

>EAC
Sigh...

I don't know what else I can tell you guys.

what do you use to see the level 2 stuff?

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS

I'm not giving away the code.

If the volume keeps up.

You can use thinkorswim. It's free to use and monitor stocks.

Dude, launch a website or a podcast with stock tips, rake in that ad revenue. Youve got some seriously valuable shills

This. I need accurate up 2 date level IIs

>EAC
Sell around here if you get nervous.

like cmon guys stop asking this dude stupid fucking questions ask good ones he's answered pretty kindly to reasonable questions. End of day your going to have to put your big boy shorts on and learn a thing or two fucking dumb retarded cunts

I'm keeping my position like I said earlier. Too much potential.

DO NOT FOLLOW MY FUCKING LEAD.

Expecting another dip? I mean buy in point?

Fuuck. Hopefully it keep going. Bought in at .54.

Guess I'll just set my stop loss and hope for a moon mission.

consolidating above the previous hod. It wants .6x

Thank you sir. I owe you a beer and whatever you like to eat. Don't listen to the 15 year old autists

Listen to pimple. Don't follow his lead, he can afford some losses. If you didn't make gains take what you made if you're comfortable

you want us to get out now?

are you two not the same person?

Someone should screencap this post for future reference. Well said.

I'm suggesting that you take whatever you're comfortable with.

I can lose thousands of dollars and still be fine. It's no sweat off my back, but I don't want to lose anyone else money. It haunts me.

Still sweating over holdimg AUPH for the weekend

>I'm not giving away the code.

dammit man I want to quit my fucking job and lift myself out of this personal hell

Everything I put into RH I'm prepared to lose... Would you hold this over the weekend if it stays strong through PH?