pastebin.com/BuG8yM2j

>Tips and guides
Blog: tf2.com
Wiki: wiki.tf
Class guides: pastebin.com/u/TheOperator
FAQ: pastebin.com/6t7WNtgn
Mods: pastebin.com/bzzUK5tz
Steam status: steamstat.us steamgaug.es
Preview Loadout: whatsnext.loadout.tf steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/158547475
HUDs: huds.tf
Game Traffic: steamcharts.com/app/440#1y

>Trading
Sites: scrap.tf tf2outpost.com backpack.tf bazaar.tf
BP check: backpack.tf
Prices: backpack.tf trade.tf
Scrapbanking: scrap.tf scrapbank.me
Betting: saloon.tf
Skins: p337.info/tfview/

>Competitive
Basics: playcomp.tf
Comp Wiki: comp.tf
Lobbies: tf2center.com/lobbies
Scripting: pastebin.com/1VmngMfJ pastebin.com/H3WfKLaB
TF2 streams: teamfortress.tv
UGC (Global): ugcleague.com
ESEA (NA/EU): play.esea.net
ETF2L (EU): etf2l.org
AusFortress (AUS): ozfortress.com
AsiaFortress (Asia): asiafortress.com
FBTF (Brazil): teamfortress.com.br/forum/

>IRC
irc://irc.rizon.net/tf2g
pastebin.com/9S37Kk0W

>/tf2g/s looking to party queue
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15-e-Sut2sj954Cjm8aGzXMaN4dSSop7xgiyp9DCdOK8/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

tf2outpost.com/user/114321
youtube.com/watch?v=7chuCcMa-V8
pastebin.com/WLHXpbxe
tf2r.com/k70skob.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shitpost.

first for human is a cuck

overwatch

What's the best way to grind Mann vs Machine achievements?

Are there any servers dedicated to this or do i need to download specific maps with specific waves or something?

Why is the liberty launcher a crutch?

sam
but thats wrong

tf2outpost.com/user/114321

Sell Blah blah blah Unusuals, Killstreaks.
Buying robot parts .33/wep/.55 for battle/reinforced/pristine.

might be an old image

youtube.com/watch?v=7chuCcMa-V8

6v6 with HL class restrictions

What 6 classes would be run?

How about 7v7, 8v8, 5v5 and so on?

it still is

you do less damage for easier to hit rockets and you are punished less for rocket jumping (although this could technically be viewed as straight better in a vacuum)

it does less dps
the extra rocket is useless when you do shit damage with it
it's not a crutch
it sucks

Soldier
Scout
Demo
Medic
Sniper
Heavy
Add Engineer, Pyro, and Spy for every extra slot.

it still helps new players, fuck nut

pastebin.com/WLHXpbxe
>26dollar: internet relationships alone are gay as fuck

it only fits two of the crutch requirements
it is not a crutch

please dont call me that

but it fits all those.

a list of all crutch weapons should be compiled at some point

>you unboxed strange holy mackarel
>implying this is bad

lol its like 13 keys nigga baka

well that's a given don't even get me started on dds

Yeah, definitely

Hey, wanna buy mine for 9 Keys? It's a great deal since it's 13 at full price like you said

>funslinger
>Jarate
>broken face blaster

your list is both shit and outdated by about 3-4 updates

from the title I thought it was going to be a good video but it was not a good video in my imo opinion

soldier scout demo medic sniper pyro

I don't want to take risks with VAC bans. I don't mind getting them the "legit" way

Almost forgot, daily reminder that sniper and spy are the best classes that you should play as all the time

You can only get a VAC ban for cheating while connected to a VAC server. Unless you're one of those complete retards who tries to brag to all his pubbie friends by unlocking everything while on a server, you will not get banned.

no

lets take a scout v solly situation
scout would have hard time dodging rockets and since he has low health he will get 2 shot anyways
and the solly gets an extra rocket if he misses

now lets take solly v solly situation
stock would take 2-3 shots to kill while LL would take 3-4 shots to kill
so its bad in those fights

its good for bombing though since you lose less health for bombing and have an extra rocket
and if you hit rockets for 75+ damage it would still take 2 rockets

you do lose spamming ability because it does deal less damage than normal rockets at long-mid range but it all balances out

so yes while it is easier for newer players to hit shots, its also good for experienced players because there is area that its better than stock

personally i dont use it because im too used to dh rockets but LL is not a crutch

sure, id?

id/BasedViva

>login to old forum i used to visit
>over 60 notifications
>all from a "general stoner thread" i made in 2013
>all the people posting get to smoke more weed than me
>mfw used to know over 10 dealers in my town and now only know 3

the scout v solly situation can force you to fire more than 1 more rocket than usual to kill. Rockets do shite damage if the edge of the explosion hits (obviously), enough to even force stock to take 3 hits. The spamming point you made is actually incorrect, it's easier to spam with it, it's just not as powerful spam. It's not good for bombing because you die before you can get that 4th shot off anyways. It's almost always potentially worse than stock in every way, but easier to use.

dr*gs arent good for you

reminder to drink and drive

let me try

>soda popper (?)
>crit a cola
>sandman
>black box
>beggar's bazooka
>air strike
>liberty launcher (?)
>phlogistinator
>backburner
>reserve shooter
>scorch shot
>powerjack (?)
>i'll be honest i don't play much demoman and his weapons are so varied and change so often i don't know what's a crutch for him or not anymore
>same goes for heavy
>pomson
>short circuit
>gunslinger
>vita-saw
>sydney sleeper
>bazaar bargain (assuming you manage to get the headshots and live long enough to get those near instant 150 damage bodyshots)
>machina
>danger shield
>diamondback
>spycicle
>dead ringer
>red tape recorder

what'd i miss or fuck up

dotsy isnt cute
im glad rz realised that

cola, reserve shooter, powerjack, gunslinger, danger shield, and bazaar bargain are better for good players, that just makes them overpowered and not crutches.

no, the danger shield is a weapon for shitters that rewards people for standing still and getting headshot

tf2r.com/k70skob.html

...yes?

i'm saying it doesn't make good players better, it instills shitty gamesense and strategy by having them constantly think "oh i can just stand here and take it, i don't need to worry about my biggest fucking counter in the game"

So what you're saying is it makes your biggest counter a lot less of a counter

DDS makes it so that when I headshot someone using it before they even see me they live and have time to bodyshot me even though they should have died. Re-tool it so it will let you survive a full-charge bodyshot but still die to a headshot and I'll think it it's not horrible.

>red tape recorder
>black box
>beggar's bazooka
>powerjack
>pompson
>vita saw
>gunslinger
>short circuit
>dead ringer

If you are shit at the game these weapons won't make you better at all. Your whole list needs a rework.

It doesn't matter, it's massive insurance for any sniper. If it wasn't banned it would be 100% mandatory in comp.

Bazaar Bargain is not a crutch. Entire pyro class is a crutch.

is xavirav a cute furry

Why are the item icons broken on bazaar and outpost?

Black Box + Conch is the crutch, not BB by itself. Vita Saw is a weapon that rewards people for dying, it's the literal definition of a crutch. DR also rewards spies for not being sneaky, so that's also a crutch, though it's also the only viable way to play spy.

i wish i was cute

>I can't charge my rifle because I'm an absolute shitter
ISHYGDDT

other snipers are barely an obstacle with the donger shield. their only option is to either run it themselves which centralizes the meta which is shitty, or hardscope, and hardscoping against other snipers gets you killed a lot. hell, quickscoping against other snipers can get you killed a lot.
because it's broken as shit and would centralize the meta and slow down games. it's not even insurance, it's a fucking get out of jail free card, you have to pay for insurance. what do you lose by equipping the donger shield? the weakest secondary in the game? that's nothing compared to effortlessly removing your biggest fucking counter.

>Wasting time standing still charging instead of quickscoping everyone
I bet you get backstabbed a lot.

nah man just give the bullet resist over to sydney sleeper and keep the +25 health on the danger shield so that the items in the set actually have synergy again, sydney sleeper snipers stand a chance against other snipers, and then i can stop bitching whenever i see a dds in a server.

that's not xavirav

>PETA
I thought PETA would be against yiffing.

I'd argue Sydney Snipers already stand a chance 'cause they always hardscope and have a full charge faster AND only have to aim for the body, which takes far less time/aim/skill.

>it's broken as shit and would centralize the meta and slow down games

Exactly, that's why it's categorically not a crutch. Crutch mean overpowered for bad players but holds back good players. Like actual crutches.

>Stomping the other team
>They go 3 heavy and 2 med
And then no one had fun.

do u want to see me my good chum

they love animals
why would they not want to yiff them

They're also obsessed with "the natural way". Sticking a dick in a foxgirl doesn't seem like it'd fit in their religion. They'd also be the first ones to start screaming ANIMALS CAN'T CONSENT while at the same time saying animals are intelligent and sapient.

yes

you asked
i delivered

where do you're favorite weapons fall?

>losing to a heavy stack

you have all the time in the world
and you waste it playing osu and doing these kind of useless charts

why

>4/4 is Pyro main
>not a single Pyro weapon is over 1/4 except the Phlog
You're just confusing me now.

How does the eviction notice prevent players from playing to max potential?
it's 15% more speed and speed buff on hit in exchange for damage you never needed in the first place?

I thought the exact same thing.

>disc action is a crutch
>escape plan isnt
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

>Black Box + Conch is the crutch

The healing bonus can never make up for four rockets and the lack of the shotgun makes a soldier swiss cheese when he is out of rockets.

>DR also rewards spies for not being sneaky, so that's also a crutch

a bad spy using DR is an easy to kill spy, just slightly more annoying

>though it's also the only viable way to play spy

If your shit at spy you may think that, default and cloak and danger are not inferior to the the DR at all.

i want die

pyro in general is not competitively viable and playing pyro makes you worse at the game

it's just GRU-lite for players who have 0 game sense

>Gee, I hope my HL team doesn't find out I never learned my rollouts

>default and cloak and danger are not inferior to the the DR at all.
what he said. whenever i play spy, i use the stock watch almost exclusively. why would i use the dead ringer and have people be constantly aware that i'm around, just not sure where, when i could use stock and have them never know i was there in the first place?

>highlander
so the whole chart is irrelevant then

>Weapon that lets you proactively postilion yourself mid combat and not MARK YOURSELF FOR DEATH is a crutch for "game sense"

I'm sorry you spent 20 bucks on a strange pro ks bread bite

>lemme rev up here
>whoops wait that's no good
>alright this should be fine
>fuck i'm getting spammed let me move over
>yeah this is fine and wait shit, a sniper
>okay I think I'm good he- *backstabbed*

versus

>*revs minigun*
>*frags*

vs

>Walks into mid
>Takes 130 damage splash rocket from across the mid
>die

hahaha GRUfags

>he doesn't switch off his melee before getting to mid

like I said
shitters with no gamesense

this reminds me of a dream i had where the scout from team fortress 2 said mean things to me but i liked it for some reason

>User takes mini-crits when weapon is active, and for 3 seconds after switching away.

GRUfags are illiterate confirmed

Coconut gun

>before
you sure you're not the one with brain problems?

Lets go I haven't been here in over 3 months. You nerds better come up with something good haha ;D

Viva's burst of life

And what do you do when you need to move?
You just die, that's what
You can't beat a soldier or a demo or scouts rushing you down you just die because you pulled out the escape plan, style: slow

amazin

Take any song and add 'up your ass' to the end

i dont consider viva posting legitimate so the rolls are still going

>enemy heavy keeps getting "random" crits with no pocket

gee I wonder if he's legit

Winner.

Viva's burst of life