Done

Spotted the faggot.

Beep beep, its a heep.

There you go.

>leafspings

>indestructible

Your point?

>Not a CJ8

I don't hate it but I prefer this or a G-Class.

I love jeeps. But anyone who says " protip you can't" is a fucking faggot.

>I prefer using shit that's easier to break and more expensive to fix and less fun

Good for you, user. I'm glad you've made it abundantly clear to world you have the automotive tastes of a 16 year old named Tiffany.

Yes, yes I can.

I bought my jeep for $25000 10 years ago, that means it's worth $15000 after I put 150000 miles on it.

>the hick special
>attracts jailbait (see above)
>rolls when taking a corner at dangerous speeds like 5 mph
>meme wheel drive most of the time and can't even drift
>hurr durr lifting cars
>10 ft to the gallon
>Driving a cube
>NO DOORS LOL IS THIS EVEN LEGAL

Because it's a generic clean mall-crawler-style heep like all the others that infest this area. They literally meet in parking lots and discuss MUH MUDDER HEEP SO TOUGH CHECK OUT MY LATEST UPGRADE, but their Jeeps are in gorgeous condition, never seen even a gravel road, likely. It's pathetic.
>Pic related, move over for a REAL fun off-roading machine-and with sexy Cold War lines to boot.

I hate SUV's and trucks, but I love the Wranglers and CJ-series.

My personal favorite is the YJ Wrangler.
Because Dinosaurs.

>chrysler reliability
>leaf springs
>short wheelbase
>surprisingly mediocre off-road capability without modification
a land cruiser is a much better choice.

CJ series ended in 86, pre-Chrysler buy out.
Git gud and learn cars.

Build quality reports would say otherwise. No-one who actually knows what they're doing offroad outside the states even considers Jeeps.

Take a look at the Australian outback, all the farmers have toyota landcruisers, hiluxes, and nissan patrols. Only naive city people and chinese women buy Jeeps over here.

I never said that it was owned by chrysler, I said they have reliability so shitty it is like that of a chrysler. keep handing on to your "m-muh american made masterrace!" dreams though

>Caring about that when it takes an hour to go a mile

Git gud.

that actually is a genuine concern on long distance offroad trips, dumbfuck

This, im in new zealand tho not oz, if you want something to play off road you buy hilux, landcruiser or safari/patrol, they can handle a beating and you dont have to modify them for most scenarios, jeeps are only driven by poor chinks and indians down here, the rich ones drive all euros bmw, merc etc etc

Not really. It just means bring more gas cans. Apart from racing I'm not aware of anyone giving a rats ass about the MPG's their off roader gets on the trail.

>Not really. It just means bring more gas cans.

how much gas will you know how to bring then if you don't know your fuel consumption?
>damage control

If you get consistent and predictable MPGs when offroading you aren't offroading.

>I'm not aware of anyone giving a rats ass about the MPG's their off roader gets on the trail.
Probably because your "trail" antics consist of nothing more than day trips to park on rocks for static photo opportunities.

never said you would get consistent fuel consumption
I think you meant
>If you are driving a 90s jeep when offroading you aren't offroading.

>it's not lowered

Found the faggot

Wars won by the Land Cruiser: 0
Wars won by the Jeep: WW2

But it's not Jeep anymore, or even AMC, it's Chysler.

Great argument
army-technology.com/projects/toyotalandcruiser/
Hmmm

But they wren't integral to winning any wars. America wouldn't have won WW2 without the Jeeps.

AM General still makes Hummers under a different name. Still want one?

>America wouldn't have won WW2 without the Jeeps.
Oh really
Do you have any proof to back that up or are you just talking out of your ass?

>America wouldn't have won WW2 without the Jeeps
Only Jeepbros could spout such bullshit.

Because Toyota exists duh

Finnegan's getup gets me every time.

because it's not a defender...

That's a good thing. Anything from the factory with 10 spline axles isn't worth being in this thread.

Holy fuck, really? 10 splines?
What a joke. The only reason europoors worship them are because they're domestic.

>car that tops worst car lists multiple times in one year
maybe yes

Gone over rougher shit in my f350 pulling a 23 foot camper.

I'd imagine jeeps are more overpriced and Japanese makes are cheap down under. You also don't have to worry about how shitty Toyotas hold up to road salt in hot climates.

Australian offroading also has way more restriction on what one can do for wheels/tires/suspension and is more inclined to overlanding (due to lots more empty space than even the states) than the more extreme trail rigs you often see in north america.

Nobody would pick a jeep if you couldn't use the massive aftermarket or attach tires bigger than +15mm over stock.

Shit son, my stock suspension mid size truck wouldn't be legal in kangarooville because the 31x10.5s on it stick out a hair past my fender flares. God forbid I give it a mild lift and run 33s or trim fenders and use 32s/31x12.5s

How about the same trail an 1/8 mile past where that pic was?

GRILL DETECTED
is she qt? Post pics

No you didn't

>Things that never happened the post

FYI, that trail is Hell's Revenge. I doubt any F-350 has ever one more than park at the beginning and unloaded something better from their 23 foot trailer.

Those jeeps and the ones built for the civies have nothing in common.

There are no jeeps in any wars right now because the only thing they are good for is taking Suzy and her surfboards to the beach where as land cruisers of today are actually good enough to carry troops and equipment through the jungle to go and fight.

How many armys, militia, rebels, fighting groups use wranglers?

Hell the ford F-series is better at a fighting vehicle.

Once upon a time the United Kingdom ruled the seas. Today they are just a bunch of cucks that keep letting the,selves get invaded and despite the fact that they think the majority voted out of the EU an almost 50/50 split is not a majority the country is a divided shithole and the only thing they have is HISTORY. Once upon a time. Just like the Jeep.

>how shitty toyotas hold up to road salt

The Tacoma is an American vehicle. Just like the tundra and half of toyotas line up in America hardly any of that shit is sold internationally because people outside of America have standards that need to be met.

A man does not spend his life's wages on a car just for it to crack I half where Toyota knows that an American will replace his car in 3.01 years and they make shitty hunks of junk just for you

My Suzuki wouldn't be legal in the states because the tires stick out 8" past the flares and that is 100% legal here.

>toyota landcruisers, hiluxes, and nissan patrol

>leaf sprung jap off roaders
>somehow better than leaf sprung jeep

kill yourself

See That law is rarely enforced and is especially relevant to state-specific laws.

>illegal lift/tire modifications
>USA

your little suzuki wouldn't raise an eyebrow

4.5"=/=8"

>JCR bumpers and cute diff cover

>D35

jeep rice

How do you get sacks of cement, feed or tanks of fuel up in those things when you are only a 5'7" manlet?

literally the toyota wars were won with toyotas

The shit in the original picture is the tamest shit I've ever seen. You need to get away from the mall if you think it looks rough.

>America
>winning WW2

>thinks 8" of tire past the fenders is a lot

cute bro

you don't

these trucks are purpose-built muddin' rigs

welcome to america

>saved as s10

>its an eighth generation ferrd

whoops

>That jeep
>decades of thousands of dollars
>can't work with it
>can't fight with it

>Mohammeds hilux
>3 horses
>harvests opium all day
>taliban raids all night

72 virgins or 72 Virginians?

>This message was brought to you by GM® of North America, Ford® of North America, and Fiat® of North America.

>short wheelbase
>Bad
If you're a faggot.

Rode in a swamp buggy in Florida once. Far superior vehicle for muddling.

>open deck for seating of 24
>center has slot for cooler
>12 foot tractor thin wheels
>then portals
>muffled 4 cylinder engine for economy and low noise
>serious gear reduction so ghost riding at 1.2 mph means the driver can grab a beer and chat to the folks on board about the operation
>no need to "HEY KLEEDUS" or "WEEEEOO" or "GIT'R'DUN" and "YEEE BOI"

Was real comfy

It isn't just tacomas that rust to shit here. I've seen plenty land cruisers turned to swiss cheese. Just about every one of the old pre-tacoma Toyota pickups (the ones that were the same as the hilux) still around in my area has been given a full off-frame restoration.

Eveything rusts in the midwest, but toyota (cars and trucks) do worse than most.

>it was a jeep thing.
>then all that shit broke.
They're fun stock.
But everything is so under engineered that as soon as you put bigger tires on it or a lift, shit starts breaking left and right. Even a frigging body lift applies too much torque to the frame and shit rips right through their coffee can steel.
Theres a reason jeep forums have direct links to vendors that sell stickers saying "honk if something just fell off".
They're great for a base to do a custom build. But I've towed more broken jeep trash off the trail in my bronco than any other brand.

>purposely putting driver front tire on a rock for suspension deflection , on a downhill run, and cropping out everything below it.
"Look guys, its crazy capable!"

>despite the fact that they think the majority voted out of the EU an almost 50/50 split is not a majority
The majority didn't want to leave, but those people didn't vote. The old people wanted to leave due to migrant situation causing their taxes to go up. UK was one of the four big net contributors to propping up the economies of all those other corrupt countries too. The UK supplied 15% of the revenue (positive) while you see places like Greece supply revenue (very negative) due to refusal to fix corruption because the people themselves refuse to fix the corruption even if the president ordered it. SO why should UK stay? If it stayed in the EU, those migrants would be forced into the UK eventually and eat up all the social welfare as well as perform lots of riots and other violence as seen in the EU.

Could be because they're the most popular.

>the majority didn't want to leave

Show me these

>FACTS

You bug eyed ginger faggot.

If they didn't vote then how do you know for certain the remaining population wanted in? Is it because 4 people said so while using the "racist" pre-school tier buzzword to defend their failures?

Not trying to argue with you, but why is it that a modern Jeep Wrangler would be shitty for war compared to a Land Cruiser or F-150? Cargo space?

They just gave a massive 'fuck you faggots' to their biggest trade partners.

That's an 8.8, friend.

Non fixed top and payload.
They only have a payload rating of 750-1000 lbs
They can tow more but what really matters is payload.
Wars today are fought with lots of equipment and the Jeep isnt the best platform for that. As a scout vehicle it would be fine but drones pretty much eliminated that role.
The WW2 Jeep was very bare bones. 4 people at the most with limited gear. But at the time there wasnt a single vehicle being built enmass that could compete with it off road.

To all the Toyota bros in the thread just a reminder you only have the landcrusier series because the Toyota tried to reverse engineer the jeep, and then later were commissioned to build them from the U.S.

I also own a Jeep and a 4runner so unbiased opinion here.

> decimated axis powers on all 3 fronts

Do explain yourself.

In the battle of the bulge our jeeps couldnt move or even serve a purpose.. Thanks to our tanks and half tracks we persevered

>most popular so it breaks more.
Show me some broken brocos or blazers.

Are you implying that America lost WW2?

Won the war, lost the world.

>american """"""""""four wheel drive """"""""""""""""""offroad"""""""""""""""""""vehicles""""""""""""""""""

Jeeps are good enough for Arma you niggers

so what you're saying is that Ladas are good cars then

>tfw 3 CJ's on local CL for tfw I don't have time or space to restore one