/owg/ - Overwatch General

Post healslut edition

>Official Website
playoverwatch.com

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

>The 12 Percenter Club
amomentincrime.com

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xYPUubOF-HE
youtube.com/watch?v=KOnItuoLwms
youtube.com/watch?v=MFIritvrMxY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hana song

tracer

Soldier butts

Oh fuck.

Just saw that I missed my jury duty summons from 3 months ago.

What do? I don't want to get arrested and miss season 2.

>jeff says no eichenwald today
>no balance changes today
>no nothing today

We already had this shitty edition, come up with something new.

Tracey!

even though I'm down with this, since when was true lewd allowed on worksafe boards?
haven't posted on Veeky Forums regularly in two years desu

Healsluts in protest

Guys, I know a lot of you will laugh at me, but I need to get this off my chest. I want to be Genji. So many times I have escaped reality with lucid dreaming, and I would wake up in Watchpoint: Gibraltar as Genji, where I would train to join Overwatch. Last night Hanzo oversaw my training, and scoffed at me when I claimed to be his brother. He said, "only a Shimada can control the dragons," so I pulled out my katana, and yelled as loud as I could (I might have been sleep talking with how intense it was) "龍神の剣を喰らえ!" and sliced the training dummy in half with my Dragonblade. Hanzo was stunned by my abilities, and walked towards me to give me a hug. Between tears, he choked "I have found my brother."

Mercy was watching from around the corner, and she walked towards us with a slow clap. She said, "I talked with Reinhardt and he agrees that you would be PERFECT for Overwatch. You just have to do... one thing." She then held my hand and looked deep into my eyes and said "...You have to kill yourself for the transfer to work correctly." I then gave her some questions, "How long do I have before the deal expires?" She then said "Reinhardt said 3 months.." I added by saying "What's the most painless way?..." She giggled again, "Suicide will require pain buuut...if you want it quick...Get a gun and a nice shot to the head works.

I then agreed and she gave me a kiss on the forehead, "I know this will be tough but once it's over and done, you'll get to fight for Overwatch!" I then woke up and this was last week and I purchased a gun. I might actually kill myself because that dream just felt too real to be fake and my life isn't doing so grand.

Blizzard is slowly giving us less reasons to even play during this off season period
Same damn update on the PTR for 3 weeks, botched "hype" for an ARG, and now no patch on patch day

I understand that they're busy with the Legion launch but I don't care about WoW

nth for the us world cup team is a complete joke and everyone is going to get run over by sweden

wew lad it's been a while since i saw this one

>''People always underestimate the engineers''

Torb was right.

I'm okay with the patch not being today because the new WoW expansion just launched, but when you don't even have a possible date then you have to wonder what the fuck is going on over there. Do they give a shit about this game or not?

>Sweden
Are any of the US players black?

>people actually thought the patch would come out today

youtube.com/watch?v=xYPUubOF-HE

>"ch-ch-cheers luv, w-welcome home..." Lena submissively whimpered upon Gabriel's return to Watchpoint: Gibralatar
>"I-I'm sorry luv b-but I burnt the fish head haggis pie n chips casserole a-again, please don't be angr-"
>"That's fucking it, this is the LAST fucking straw Lena!" Gabriel screamed, slamming Lena's face into the counter
>"YOU USELESS WHORE, YOU CAN'T EVEN FUCKING COOK AFTER ALL THE MONEY I WASTED ON COOKING CLASSES AND THIS FUCKING COOKWARE" *Gabe starts throwing pots and pans around*
>"G-Gabriel, I'm s-sorry..."
>You're SORRY? You're fucking SORRY? You're goddamned right you're sorry you useless cunt!" Gabriel screamed
>"I work hard all fucking night in Blackwatch and then I have to come home to another fucking burnt meal, what the fuck CAN you do? Can you suck dick? NO YOU CAN'T EVEN SUCK DICK RIGHT YOU USELESS SLUT" Reyes said
>grabbing Lena by the throat he began to choke while screaming obscenities
>"I'm *gargle* s--sor--*gasp* ry" Lena struggled to say
>"OH SO YOU'RE STILL SORRY? I'LL MAKE YOU SORRY PUTA!" Reyes slams Lena's face in the still piping hot casserole, she screams and collapses on the floor in agony
>"I'm going to the bar with Jack, when I get back you BETTER HAVE THIS FUCKING MESS CLEANED UP AND A PROPER FUCKING MEAL PREPARED FOR ME OR SO HELP ME SANTA MUERTE NOT EVEN MERCY WILL BE ABLE TO BRING YOU BACK WHEN I'M DONE WITH YOU!" Gabe slams the door
>Lena trembles in a stew of blood and charred casserole on the floor
>"H-he loves me, I should've done a better job for him" she thought as she pulled herself up and began cleaning and preparing another meal

Let's see your best edits

>Sweden is allowed to pic six Torbjörns with lvl3 turret by default just pressing shift button
What was Blizzard thinking?

I figured everything was coming out the 6th.

no unfortunately tpain did not qualify

>Watchpoint: Gibralatar
Gibralatar's gameplay before s3 when?

Yeah its not like people would like a week to get accustomed to the new map/ balance changes before the season starts or anything
PTR isn't a given for everyone, so don't bring that up.

Anybody have the pic of the new emote of Sigrun Mercy sitting and smiling? I saw it posted here before.

I would get it myself but console pleb so no test realm

It's not. Just no one cares enough to report it.

>There are people in this very thread that enjoy the idea of abusive relationships.

You people need help.

>make a kinda good pasta (according to anoncucks, i don't read pastas)
>tries to make several versions of it just so you can feel special, loved and a good memester

Fuck off.

>There are people in this very thread that enjoy the idea of abusive relationships involving my beautiful Lena.

Literally /ctg/ - Cancer: The General.

>To work on Battleborn
I lost there

PTR update

>"ch-ch-cheers luv, w-welcome home..." Lena submissively whimpered upon Tracer's return to Watchpoint: Gibralatar
>"I-I'm sorry luv b-but I burnt the fish and chips a-again, please don't be angr-"
>"That's fucking it, this is the LAST fucking straw Lena!" Tracer screamed, slamming Lena's face into the counter
>"YOU USELESS WHORE, YOU CAN'T EVEN FUCKING COOK AFTER ALL THE MONEY I WASTED ON COOKING CLASSES AND THIS FUCKING COOKWARE" Tracer starts throwing pots and pans around*
>"T-Tracer, I'm s-sorry..."
>You're SORRY? You're fucking SORRY? You're goddamned right you're sorry you useless cunt!" Tracer screamed
>"I work hard all fucking night in Overwatch and then I have to come home to another fucking burnt meal, what the fuck CAN you do? Can you suck dick? NO YOU CAN'T EVEN SUCK DICK RIGHT YOU USELESS SLUT" Reyes said
>grabbing Lena by the throat she began to choke while screaming obscenities
>"OH SO YOU'RE STILL SORRY? I'LL MAKE YOU SORRY BELLEND!" Tracer slams Lena's face in the still piping hot casserole, she screams and collapses on the floor in agony
>"I'm going to the bar with Winston, when I get back you BETTER HAVE THIS FUCKING MESS CLEANED UP AND A PROPER FUCKING MEAL PREPARED FOR ME OR SO HELP ME QUEEN ELIZABETH, NOT EVEN MERCY WILL BE ABLE TO BRING YOU BACK WHEN I'M DONE WITH YOU!" Tracer slams the door
>"S-she loves me, I should've done a better job for her" she thought as she pulled herself up and began cleaning and preparing another meal

when is the patch boys

>"ch-ch-cheers luv, w-welcome home..." Lena submissively whimpered upon Bastion's return to Watchpoint: Gibralatar
>"I-I'm sorry luv b-but I burnt the fish head haggis pie n chips casserole a-again, please don't be angr-"
>"BOOP BOOP BEEP BEEP BOOP BOP WEEP BOOP WEEE!" Bastion screamed, slamming Lena's face into the counter
>"BLEEP BOOP WEE BOOP BEE WEEP VEE BOOP BOB BOP DEE DO DO DO DOP!" *Bastion starts throwing pots and pans around*
>"B-Bastion, I'm s-sorry..."
>BEEP BAP BOOP DOP DEEP WA DOP BOOP BOB!" Bastion screamed
>"BLEEP BAB BEEP DO DEEP BOP DEE DEE BEEEEEEEEEEEP BOOOOOOOOOP!" Bastion said
>grabbing Lena by the throat he began to choke while beeping and booping
>"BEEP DOP BAB BOOP DOOP ZOOP BRAP BEEEP BEEP BEEP BOOO!" Bastion slams Lena's face in the still piping hot casserole, she screams and collapses on the floor in agony
>"BEEP BEEP BLEEP BAB BAP BOOB BOOP ZOOP WEEEEEE WEEEEE WIIIIIIIR DRRRRR ZEEEEE VEEEE DOOOOO!" Bastion slams the door
>"H-he loves me, I should've done a better job for him" she thought as she pulled herself up and began cleaning and preparing another meal

Give me one good reason why this game shouldn't have vote kicking.

Not today, that's for damn sure

On one hand I can kick Meis on the other hand groups can just bully

You missed a Reyes one line, but other than that this is hilariously fucked up
Kektimus prime

Finally, the circle is complete.

It's not even about that, it's about how they are scheduling things. If it came out today then it couldn't be their September content.

>but the dream to me would be that we would have some sort of awesome content or feature coming out each month. That could be a map or a hero or something like Competitive Play, or just like, “Here’s a bunch of new skins,” or, “Here’s some unexpected thing that we came up.”

>he began to choke while beeping and booping

I was waiting for this one

pic related

So I can get my sick did that a sting achievement.

How do I play Torbjörn.

How the fuck do I improve my aim? I literally can't carry shitty teams with my bad aim

If you're reading this, I love you.

not like engineer

get in there and make them shift between you and your turret; playing turtlebjorn is the most useless thing you could possibly do for your team

Widow sure gets off to Tracer abuse.

hello where are the overmemes

So we can't even get a new brawl today?
Two weeks with the same shitty Brawl after 3 weeks of Lucioball?

Place turret somewhere, and forget about it. Put that plink gun away, pull out your hammer and hide behind Reinhardt's ankles so you can show those sneaky Tracers what happens when you burn the casserole.

Brawls usually change 10 minutes from now.

Made this garbage for someone in the /v/ thread. Maybe he will find it here.

Right here

hit the practice range and vs AI. The bots might not move as erratically as enemy players, but it'll at least let you practice your shots without getting booted back to start every five seconds.

Why are they waiting so fucking long to deploy the fucking patch.

Were they expecting to release sombra these weeks but something went horribly wrong or something?
Ana and balance changes took one week. is this why they just made a random shitty timer that led into another timer?

What the fuck is wrong with blizz

They too busy with World of Cucks.

Memes aside, I do want to beat Tracer.

You are now an Overwatch hero. What are your weapons and abilities?

Healsluts are a goddamn plague of useless shitters who can't do anything but throw a hissyfit if they're not pandered to

>playing Pharah because by some miracle the enemies don't have a decent hitscanner
>when I locked pharah some other dude picked Mercy, think nothing of it
>Mercy glued to my ass like a tick, healing and damage boosting me while ignoring everybody else
>call him out, tells me to just go with it despite the fact our tanks weren't getting healed
>go Zenyatta so I can keep dpsing while healing
>healslut goes ballistic, tells me to switch back
>mute player, but notice the Mercy switched to Mei and starts walling us off (either blocking my heal los or walling me off when I tried to pass into the Iris)

We lost because I wouldn't indulge some fuck's fantasy ship. I've also had aomebody pitch a fit because they were a Mercy main and somebody else picked her; they ended up going Symm and dropping us off cliffs.

youtube.com/watch?v=KOnItuoLwms
youtube.com/watch?v=MFIritvrMxY

because last time they pushed a ptr update we got mcrail and broken as fuck zen
jk they dont actually care about good balance its because the dev team is a skeleton crew right now because muh wow

Literally who still cares about wow?
They had their golden chance with wod and they let it slip in the worst possible way, besides they don't share dev teams for games.
The game died when they decided the social and adventure aspects on a fucking mmorpg were not important.

Hmm, alright, thanks. I kept trying to defend my turret but it gets destroyed in seconds.

Is Overwatch dying?

why does PTR have an update again?

stuns aren't a balanced mechanic

>get bored of my the same three heroes
>i want to try something completely new and pick Tracer
>spend the entire day playing her
>i fucking love Tracer
>open a lootbox and get the t.racer skin
what the fuck? does the game read my thoughts?

Yeah, it seems that way.

It didn't last long at all.

>using Symmetra to troll
How disorderly. That player should've been BANNED

Thankfully I haven't had this problem. Most teams I'm on skip their healer so I tend to try and keep them patched up myself.

I love succubus (male)!

>Balance and bug fixes are September content

Sasuga Blizzard

>mfw I had money put aside to spend on Loot Boxes after the patch
>mfw no patch today and I can spend on something productive

You played yourself Jeff

The new map+emotes are the September content. Why the fuck else would they keep those emotes on the ptr for weeks?

The new emotes, and the new map retard. Are you literally retarded?

What's up with the Tracer burning the casserole meme?

I need sniping tips for Blueberry.

When Zooming should I focus on my crossair and don't lose track there it is? Or should I focus on the targets and often lose track of the crossair of the scope?

welcome to what everyone intelligent has known since the beta
>lets take a root, a disarm, a cast silence, a view lock and a channel interrupt and roll them all together into one ability
>but its balanced because we call it "stun" instead of properly describing what it prevents players form doing

Quick play killed it.

>sweden
China literally has their entire pro team playing

We were ABANDONED for WARCRAFT

>and often lose track of the crossair of the scope?
What? How do you not know where the center of your screen is?

Post em

I am succubus (male)!

she can't cook for shit so rightfully gets some physical discipline

I was told there would be a new Brawl
Where's the new brawl, Eggman?

>that one Mercy main that didn't stop crying over mic that he gets focused in teamfights
>wouldn't play slightly farther out and wouldn't switch to Lucio
>despite being garbage he just yelled at everyone the entire game
This is why I'd rather play the healer since I just stay quiet and try to heal my niggas. Then the tanks start whining when I don't follow them around 24/7.

>no sombra
>shitty args
>no fixes that are simple as fuck to implement and can be made on a week but they're taking months
>the dev team has no idea about balancing, what the fuck who the fuck OK'ed those zen changes and genji overall and made mcree a better sniper than widow
They have this "we can only focus on one thing at the time" approach like they only had like 8 fucking people working in the game or some shit.

The worst part is that we have no idea about actual releases, we just have to wait and pray to MAYBE know something a week before release.

>"ch-ch-cheers luv, w-welcome home..." Lena submissively whimpered upon Fareeha's return to Watchpoint: Gibralatar
>"I-I'm sorry luv b-but I burnt the koshare casserole a-again, please don't be angr-"
>"That's fucking it, this is the LAST fucking straw Lena!" Fareeha screamed, slamming Lena's face into the counter
>"YOU USELESS WHORE, YOU CAN'T EVEN FUCKING COOK AFTER ALL THE MONEY I WASTED ON COOKING CLASSES AND THIS FUCKING COOKWARE" *Pharah starts throwing pots and pans around*
>"Fareeha, I'm s-sorry..."
>You're SORRY? You're fucking SORRY? You're goddamned right you're sorry you useless cunt!" Fareeha screamed
>"I work hard all fucking night in Helix and then I have to come home to another fucking burnt meal, what the fuck CAN you do? Can you lick pussy? NO YOU CAN'T EVEN LICK PUSSY RIGHT YOU USELESS SLUT" Pharah said
>grabbing Lena by the throat she began to choke while screaming obscenities
>"OH SO YOU'RE STILL SORRY? I'LL MAKE YOU SORRY BITCH!" Pharah slams Lena's face in the still piping hot casserole, she screams and collapses on the floor in agony
>"I'm going to the mall with Jesse, when I get back you BETTER HAVE THIS FUCKING MESS CLEANED UP AND A PROPER FUCKING MEAL PREPARED FOR ME OR SO HELP ME JUSTICE NOT EVEN MERCY WILL BE ABLE TO BRING YOU BACK WHEN I'M DONE WITH YOU!" Pharah slams the door
>"Sh-she loves me, I should've done a better job for her" she thought as she pulled herself up and began cleaning and preparing another meal

>"Will we see more stuns and silence abilities?" That's really hard to say, because players do not like them and they don't want to break the game. Silence is really hard to balance and they haven't figured out how to do it.

M-maybe they'll learn.

>D.va immediately consents to a date
Is this easy mode?

/owg/ lied to you, Kaplan didn't promise shit

when will she get the respect she deserves?

>Overwatch PTR has started an update

What did he mean by that?

>PTR has started an update
THE FUCK WAS DAT