/hbg/ - Homebrew & Hacking General

Previous thread /hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 9.2 (Downgrade: 10.7 - Homebrew: Browser/Menuhax up to 11.0)
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.60 (Kernel)
PS4: 1.76 (Kernel)

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
Downgrade + a9lh: github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-arm9loaderhax guide completely revised with fewer steps and less time involved.
-11.0 Browserhax & Menuhax are out now! smealum.github.io/3ds/
-Install Menuhax ASAP if you're not already on CFW, because Nintendo can block Browserhax remotely without a workaround. twitter.com/smealum/status/758450605568372736
-You STILL can't downgrade, use CFW or install .cia files from 11.0 without a hardmod or hacked system transfer. github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/DSiWare-Downgrade
-SD card access in DS mode in development. gbatemp.net/threads/413015/

>Wii U
-IOSU allegedly happening, update to 5.5.1 recommended. twitter.com/Mathew_Wi/status/766504663826870272
-Enter 104.236.072.203 under DNS Settings to block updates. twitter.com/NWPlayer123/status/766486134356529152

>Vita
-TheFlow0 has released a *somewhat* functional version of Vitamin: bitbucket.org/TheOfficialFloW/vitamin
-Decrypted games: pastebin.com/4gm37Buj
-HENkaku release 3 is out, enables spoofing for PSN access, update blocking, and more. henkaku.xyz
-Update 3.61 patches HENkaku.

>PS4
-HENkaku ported to PS4 firmware 3.55 github.com/Fire30/PS4-3.55-Code-Execution-PoC

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=845587
wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=116&t=46878
blog.xyz.is/2016/vita-netps-ioctl.html
pastebin.com/L83uL4iR
mega.nz/#!Kl8kyY5Y!Ro2IEZR7SjnkUcHMmYc-3ze7QVqUcd5TP533kwtynCQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GUNDAM BREAKER
U
N
DAM BREAKER

3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3

REMEMBER PEOPLE: its still super early in the Vita pirate scene, dont whine when a game doesnt work, Even Loadiine on the Wii U couldn't run every game when it first came out.

Sayonara umihara kawase plsss

AKARIN

How do I mark a game to not give trophies?

Disgaea 3 looks and feels the same

Did anybody see better performance with this Amphetamin plugin? Flow is DarkAlex

EPSP WHEN?!

Hey there there a working download for DJMax or Project Diva?

AAAAAAAA

you cant, get ready for DAT BAN SON!

is there an MGS HD vpk yet?

if not, I can dump it
I'm about to play my PS4 for a bit anyway, might as well have the vita doing some work

GOT ANOTHER CONFIRMED WORKING DUMP.

SAYONARA UMIHARA KAWASE CHIRARI WORKS.

Posting Fighting Climax Ignition again:
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=845587

Still haven't received any sort of help in Regards to MvC3. Following the Instructions in the Pastebin and all that happens is that my physical copy of MvC3 just sits at the title screen after the intro movie plays. I don't think it saved any data either.

On a unrelated note, anyone tried these yet?

IA/VT colorful turned out to be 3GB or so, so i'll probably upload it later, because i want quantity of dumps and uploads

it also seemds IA/VT colorful finished dumping without building an eboot, so i might have to re-dump it.

going to re-dump pix the cat using vitamin 1.1

after that i'll probably do akibastrip

anyone tested corpse party blood drive yet?

VITAGEN ON SUICIDE WATCH

People need to chill the fuck out. We are literally 2 days in and the progress being made is huge. We also have the unreleased method used by the chinese so it's only a matter of time now to get 100% compatibility with all games.

That said I'm still enjoying the english patched Odin Sphere from days ago and I already downloaded and played some small indie games to keep me entertained. Just settle down a little bit and soon things will be working properly.

OH SHIT LINK?

So... Odin Sphere US when?

Official apology from the anonymous faggot himself.

Protip: Stop dumping and wait for Vitamin 2.0 or Chinese magic because the compatibility rate obviously sucks dick right now.

>Gravity Rush still locks up on second chapter
Goddamnit, I'll just buy the fucking game then.

blog.xyz.is/2016/vita-netps-ioctl.html

Does anybody have a Disgaea 4 link?

Fuck me, Baidu is slow.

I have Sigma 1 but I'm busy right now trying to get Odin Sphere to work and stealing from the chinese overlords.

Download is almost done. Gonna seed for a bit because I'm not a fucking savage.

The guy who leaked Vitamin yesterday wrote an apology to theflow

so pathetic really
>oh no, shitty animu game number#1839 wont be localized now! ;__;
it is 2 laugh

Should I dump Atelier Ayesha?

LEAKER APOLOGIZES
YIFFAGOT RELEASED THE SOURCE CODE?

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

I dumped 2+ but I got that c2 error when i tested it. How do you use that sce module shit?

You mean hero, right? Nigga made Flow release Vitamin today and not whenever else

H A P P E N I N G

Where's the user looking for Saki?

pastebin.com/L83uL4iR

Anyone know here where i can find a good selection of slim vita parts?
Ebay has next to nothing

kill all vitafags when?

Nah

mega.nz/#!Kl8kyY5Y!Ro2IEZR7SjnkUcHMmYc-3ze7QVqUcd5TP533kwtynCQ

Ragnarok Odyssey Ace EU tested working dump with new vitamin.

>Vita scene confirmed dominated by Germans and Chinese

Are you even trying Americucks?

I'd love to see it dumped please :D

i bet an admin logged in his account and posted that lol

Can I connect ethernet cable directly from pstv to pc and transfer over that?

>Content Manager keeps saying it can't connect to my PC even though I have QCMA installed

Gimme a few minutes. It's not very big - under 200MB - but I just tested it, I need to transfer the VPK.

SUCKING DICK FOR BLAZBLUE CHRONOPHANTASMA EX

you fags are getting banned soon, i can feeeeel it.

I'm not him, but I also want this game.

g-g-guys t-talk about me.

That's okay. I can calmly wait for someone to dump the NA PSN version.

REMINDER THAT YOU CAN apparently FIX THE C2-12828-1 ERROR BY REPLACING THE "sce_modules" FOLDER WITH THE ONE (here mega.nz/#!Zw8jxTBA!qvgdSspoXKIM7aMOF4qFIJvabwN0BR_xVe78PdPATMw) IN THE CHINAMAN DUMPS

your time is up

>and try editing the game.txt to
End where is that game.txt?

I'm trying to use QCMA to transfer vpk's, and I've renamed the file to mp4, but it's not showing on my vita. HELP

Is signing out of PSN enough to not get bamed

Piracy IS Stealing
Really at this point in time it isn't about the third party developers making games for the vita as they are the ones who are going to get effected. In turn if games stop coming out you are directly effecting vita owners who bought a vita, bought vita games and overall supported the people developing games for the platform. Really the problem is, I and many other vita owners, are annoyed. We're annoyed because of the potential effects piracy can have on a system like the vita and we're annoyed at the selfish people who want to pirate stuff. You pirates are party crashers, uninvited guests. Vita owners do not welcome you here yet you barge in with your selfish intents to potentially ruin it for everyone else. And at the end of all of this when the pirates walk off having ransacked the wole place who will be the ones effected?
Why the people who supported the vita and basically helped keep it alive for the past 5 damn years. You guys wouldn't even BE at this stage if it wasn't for our paying and support that we have been giving the system for the past 5 damn years and THIS is how you treat us? Walk in, steal all our shit and then walk off once you've picked it all clean leaving the people who helped keep the fucking system alive for this long with the remains of the system we sunk so much money and time into.
So taking that into account, it's no surprise that I and the rest of the vita community who have been supporting the system for the past 5 years are pissed off.

>dominated by germans
>leaked tool doesn't work
>release official tool
>woops sorry lol bug
>new official tool doesn't work
>50% compatibility p-pls d-donate so I can buy games to f-fix

I'll probably dump it tomorrow. Can't guarantee it'll work, though.

If you can, that would be great. I was gonna get around to dumping it after Meruru and Sophie, but with the speed of dumping and transferring, it's gonna take a while.

3ds is the lindsay lohan of the piracy scene

Damn that sucks. Granted I care more about Sigma 1 so hopefully will post it.

They're already banning accounts, and you must be a downie to use your real one when doing this.

What's there to talk about? You've already been used up. Let the new whore have its limelight.

HOLY SHIT SOURCE RELEASED

@153394437
shit pasta, stop forcing it

I need taiko post official release to test something

Does anyone know what to change in app.db and/or param.sfo so that you can't get trophies in a game?

NIGGER IF YOU CONFIRM POST LINK

>even though I have QCMA installed
Did you just install it?

derp pls stop

I would love Meruru and Sophie, I only have Rorona and Ayesha.

I bought all my physical games second hand

(you)

Yeah

Fuck off back to vitagen faggot

I'm tired of these faggots.
Can't we just nuke them or something?

where is the sce_modules folder located?

Anybody else get a freeze like this after dump completes?

I sometimes buy used games.

Anone got bullet girl working? Proof??

who /been banned/ here Feels bad

>guys we're doing it out of passion
>btw here's my donate buttom

user I LOVE YOU

>>Try putting the plugins (sce_module folder) from Tokyo Xanadu in ux0plugins and try editing the game.txt to

ux0pluginsamphetamin.suprx 1
ux0pluginslibc.suprx 1
ux0pluginslibface.suprx 1
ux0pluginslibfios2.suprx 1
ux0pluginslibsmart.suprx 1
ux0pluginslibult.suprx 1

Where can i find game.txt?

Odin Sphere US dump where?

Can Vita run emulators at 2GHz yet?

That's really the only use I can see for one.

ban photos where

i would but too scared to go on my main account and download through psn, since i didnt make backups

Do you have the latest Vitamin?

you have to open the .vpk file with winrar or 7zip and you'll find it right away.

Vita caps at 444mhz

lol

I just want all the MVC3 dlc. I'd buy it but marvel's retarded ass won't let me.

Is there any confirmation of Cold Steel running more smoothly on 444?

I'm trying one last time.

>It's a bit late to apologize now.
You should of respected TheFlow, Major Tom & Mr.Gas. A lot of hard work & dedication went into Vitamin, as well as valuable time.

Autism

does disgaea 4 work?