Tree of Savior general - /tosg/

kToS Patch notes are translated: pastebin.com/fu4Tx4S5

treeofsavior.com/news/?n=610 - Rank 8 Update Preview
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=616 - Transcendence System
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=628 - Latest Patch notes
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=624 - While You Were Away: Updates You Might Have Missed

Previously on /tosg/: >Can I play the game now?
YES YOU CAN (Get it on steam)! Rank 8 Late September™

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd

This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>Frequently Asked Questions:
pastebin.com/z0nHSEjH

>Add-ons:
github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
pastebin.com/PrCkZ21n

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vaivora (바이보라)
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.
>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
Clover (Karga)
Database (Cattly)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
Cake (DeliciousCake)
FOE (Jinsae)
Ohayou (Beethoven)
cute (Merigolds)
>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Other urls found in this thread:

tos-kr.neet.tv/skill-planner#2111bbb22.17213f41516a7585.1e3f4158617185.1a2a5575
tos-kr.neet.tv/skill-planner#112226999.23334554.1125354551657a8195.114495b5
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/abusing-summons-in-tbl/324536/3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I HAVE 3 LV 240 TOONS AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUSH MYSELF TO 280

am i memeing correcting?

Do Crimson autists ever stop whining about gvg even though they already no life to number 1? Such fucking tryhards

>TOONS

kys

absolutely not

dex pre r8 is a shitty meme, specially for archers

desu, not even at r8, maybe 3:1

>be Ohayou
>tfw get bullied for being literal whos by Crimson

yes

I really like Highlander3, even tho it's trash now.

How should I build one class wise and stat wise?

Best R8 AoE Wizard build.

tos-kr.neet.tv/skill-planner#2111bbb22.17213f41516a7585.1e3f4158617185.1a2a5575

YOU CAN'T POINT FLAWS ON THIS.

Something I never understood, if everything is basically just a 1:1 in this why is elemental attack valued higher than m.att/p.att? Like both would apply to each hit so wouldn't they all just add 1 damage regardless?
In fact wouldn't m.att/p.att be better since % damage attributes apply to those but I assume they don't to elemental?

>trash they're not.

Some con, 3:1 str/dex or 4:1 str/dex, this is up to discussion, as well as doppel c3 skills and the possibility to reset to enjoy the attributes without crippling the build.

tos-kr.neet.tv/skill-planner#112226999.23334554.1125354551657a8195.114495b5

people favor elemental damage more because it works for every toon and also for cafrisun + sacraments autoatk early on

physical attack is just better because the rolls are higher and they can crit (40 -> 60) while 35 poison dmg is always 30 poison damage). Also, elemental damage gets amplified by attributes, don't fool yourself.

Because unlike physical attack, elemental attack receives bonuses based on the enemy's property. Holy elemental damage most often being the case, so that 24 holy damage is the same as 48 physical to something weak to holy.

>unlike physical attack
Physical attacks get bonuses based on the enemy's armor.

>they still haven't fixed Fireball: Burn attribute

Lolipan is a literal thieving whore. Where is our TP?

But Lolipan was sending TP out to members during the meetup last night, flaseflag-kun.

I just noticed I could do that Uphill Defense people talk about. Where do I give it a try? Is it as annoying as people say?

He knows that once he gives it out, all of you will leave.

Any old cbt/early release people come back to the game? or did they ever leave?

user look right the fuck above your post

?

everyone quit when they realized this game is going nowhere

>Level 11 cards from quests
>Level 9 from dailies

This is where I should stop doing this, isn't it? This is an IMC forgot to add big numbers again thing, right?

I'm kind of here, as much as I hate it. I come back every now and then because of all the neat promises the class system makes and then I cry myself to sleep until I quit again.
One really good patch, that's honestly all it would take to fix this game. One fucking amazing patch. One of those overhaul patches that usually ruin games.

Fuck

It's at Saalus or however you spell it on the map above pilgrim path, talk to NPC on the right to do it but you need a party. Seems to be common for pickup groups at 240-256 range, kinda difficult but just making it fairly far is rewarding.

Is the Japanese translation on JToS better than IToS's translation? Are there any new/different voices to download and replace the old Japanese voice set with?

What's wrong with it?

/Bullies/ when?

i like highlander c3 just for that sweet costume

saw that dragoon guy posting a couple of days ago

DELTE THIS

So I should wait a couple more levels? It's getting hard to squeeze cards out of zones, I was hoping for another daily source of experience to get me to the next reset.
>just making it fairly far is rewarding

So there's tiered rewards? What kind of stuff? It's just a "Defend the thing from waves of monsters" type thing right?

>What's wrong with it?
It's supposed to increase the coodlown of Fireball by 8 seconds, but it doesn't.

>153397940

Oh, so they buffed it then.

Thanks, I was looking for this. Those 7 points in Highlander are free I suppose? I think I will dump them on CrossCut.

TFW subaru turns down a free catacombs spear from 3j because

>when lolipan literally fucking hates you

What skills do you take for a swordsman 3 pvp build? You probably max restrain and pain barrier, but what do you do with the rest?

3 bash rest concentrate and leftover points into gungho i guess

thats because you're not part of the inner circle

>tfw too old for the inner circle

aren't you, daimyo. and trappe the only ones left of the FP inner circle?

um what costume is that?

and not even everybody in futurefucked got 100 TP? we all got 200 tp from beetho-sama (even new memebers and non-gvg-participants)

Fills up your kill requirements for extra xp cards. Half of the time you just get to turn it in instantly because it's asking for trash mats you already got from questing or doing daily kill counts. Adds up to a good 15-20% of a level per day in like 30-40 minutes.

I honestly don't really know. I only get a few hours a night to play so I don't think I was ever really part of any inner clique. Unless you count Cats, Daimyo and I as one.

I was joking, if LP would have offered me TP I probably would have said no. I still have more than 900 from the early access boxes and a lot of people in the guild still don't have eyes and hairstyles and stuff.

>tfw I wasted almost all of my TP on enchants
I should have just paid a hooker or something

>Adds up to a good 15-20% of a level per day in like 30-40 minutes.
That's garbage considering that there are way better grinding spots at that level.

It took forever

I actually have the kill requirements for most of the monsters I've encountered. I only skip maybe 20% of them because they're asking for 400 kill or something. I guess the trash mats are okay, I'm just paranoid I'll turn something in that's valuable without knowing.

i know i spent a ton of TP on enchants too, and didn't even sell any of the good ones.

No argument there. But for people like me who don't like to mindlessly grind the same mobs hours on end, it's a nice alternative.

>not putting at least 1 point in Lethargy for the Strike dmg attribute

Apparently people do this. I'm flabbergasted.

Who did this?

Ana confirmed old tranny.

WINKYFACE

I did not, but that sounds alright!

>Couldn't do early morning tbl because maint
>Probably wouldn't have anyway, cuz sleep is a thing that I do
>Couldn't do noon because IMC decided that's a thing that should stop
>Can't do 7pm one because steam is fucked

I didn't want my panda points, anyway...

>All the classes that I liked got powercreeped and are useless now

Should I reroll or just end the suffering by quitting?

Can anyone in CNL tell me which ones of them are for sale?

Like, how much for an hour? Do they need to be returned and if so, in good condition? Or is it a one time purchase kind of thing?

forum.treeofsavior.com/t/abusing-summons-in-tbl/324536/3

>Patsch needs to throw a hissyfit and accuses someone of using zoomy in TBL despite screenies showing them... not... doing... that...

Patsch is cool and all but he's being pretty retarded there tbqh familia

>Toon

People will tell you Lalaco is for sale.
But she is not. Shes public property. Basically a free Cow to use for anyone at anytime.

moving the times around was stupid, they weren't great before but the new times are worse.

Autism

What do you have right now?

Uhmm, why is no one posting cute clerics(male)?

Lads, is Chaplain still good(if it ever was)? I want to make one but don't wanna waste my time leveling something I'll regret.

HopCorsair
WuguCannon
Sorc3

They're surprisingly strong in TBL. But not so great besides that.

Even if I take Cleric C2 to use him as a healer?

I mean, nobody's going to complain about having a C2 Priest3 in their party, but the Chaplain aspect of it doesn't offer too much. They're definitely not unplayable just really unremarkable.

Having Capella doesn't make a difference then? So if I were Cleric 2 Priest 3 no one would notice except for the outfit?

Hop Corsair is actually a pvp build where you hook then use hop skills, although it's inferior to cata, if you're only rank 5 you can do dopple into dragoon 2 for the almost meta PVE build, otherwise you have to ask someone else for PVP

>str loving class paired with a dex loving class
I have no clue.

Sorc 3 is honestly still better than the other two builds

>"healer" in TBL

That role doesn't exist.

Well, the user that has been kindly answering my questions mentioned TBL, I didn't, also I didn't specify for what purpose I wanted to know about Chap.

Going Chaplain means missing out on going Cleric2 or Oracle or Kabbalist/PD and therefore suboptimal.

all the early archer classes love str though, wugu is just a bit more extreme.

um, it definitely does.

Is something wrong with going Cleric 2 at rank 6?

Yes, Cleric2 is a requirement for every Cleric and taking at C6 because you had to take Chaplain means you didn't take Oracle.

Hey guys I am planning on going chrono3 and am pyro1 currently. What should I go next? I was thinking at least one circle of linker but don't know what else to grab.

?

pyro2 or linker2 is a bit of a toss up, pyro2 gives more damage, linker2 gives slightly more support and can go linker3 at r8

there's nothing wrong with this barrel

No classes worth grabbing other than those?

Reroll and go Cryo1 instead if you want to be a chronolinker.

By going Pyro you get some shitty damaging spells that will fail to kill even rank 4 mobs instead of CC and the amazing Cryo passive, which is 125% of your shield defense is translated to Magical defense, allowing you to be the best class at tanking magic.

how do i discord?

Write this

Would going cryo3chrono3 be better than cryo1link2chono3?

Tree is bretty gud
T. not a cryo

They both have their strength and weakness.

Mostly Cryo3 is better when the number of mobs you have to kills is more than 8.

At R8 however you'll be able to go Linker3 on Cryo1Linker2, giving you 100% uptime on Lifeline, which will be really strong.

Today I lost a evasion fight to a fucking cataphract. I never lost to a cataphract before. I was using a common bandit gloves, I hope that +50 accuracy really helps.

>do Saalus with a random group
>guy says he'll defend the statue while we hunt the boss
>leech vanishes and mission fails as soon as we find it
>turns out this fucking guy just put down some owl carvings and went AFK while the monsters ate the statue
How do I

Why

Am I missing something about Oracle? How does it synergize with everything else?

It's like Crimson isn't even aware that the reason GvG is dead is because of them.

That's highly unusual. With 250 DEX, I can evade/block 70~80% of a rush's attacks. Catas hardly ever get DEX.

What was his name?

I was just bored at work bro when I saw LP crying about summon "abuse" in arena

Don't take it to serious buddy

Not everyone turns into a complete sperg from being "bored," pal.

He's not your pal, friend

Was like 7 in the morning gimme a break you nerd

Hahaha Patsch. What a fucking retard.