pastebin.com/w5jdaGVn

>Old 2015 /kf2g/ pastebin info (old server IPs):
pastebin.com/gCA9DkDw

EU servers:
open 85.236.101.21:8077?password=rage
open 51.254.187.123:7777

US server:
open 173.199.103.120:23000

Full release date: November 18 on PC and PS4.

If your reload/bash/grenade keys don't work make sure your KFInput.ini is not set as read-only.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11118887
strawpoll.me/11119116
strawpoll.me/11119128
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for kevo

Post your main

3rd for missing the entire dialogue options.

4th for still not being able to get the frickin' server browser to work

is it true that trip have called in all their old voice actors to come back and record more lines of dialogue?
i think i remember hearing them mention it but i could be wrong

Alright got a little something I need your opinion on here /kfg/.

For some reason or another I want to know what your thoughts are on these different aspects of the game, specifically anything to do with maps

Remember that all this is 100% anonymous so there is not reason not to be 100% honest about your choices. I expect some bias in your choices but you can select multiple options so nobody needs to be left out.

Greatly appreciate any feedback you can provide.

Poll 1:
strawpoll.me/11118887

Poll 2:
strawpoll.me/11119116

Poll 3:
strawpoll.me/11119128

If you have any additional questions or feedback on these please post in the thread so I can get a little bit more info on what else you might have to say or what's confusing you.

Attitude of Foster with the professionalism of Wilkes. All I ever wanted.

Voted

>No defense
Meh.

I actually ran out of slots to include maps. I figured cube would cover the "Defense" style maps.

Thanks for letting me know you like that map though

>SWAT

Are there any servers that don't allow this waste of a player slot?

Never made anything in the workshop before

How hard would it be to make a jailhouse rock suit for Mr. Foster?

SWAT kills until Scrakes. Such an easy money-maker.

Texture replacements are fine and there are plenty of guides out there to help you out. There are even some in the OP as far as I'm aware

If you want to change his model it's nearly impossible. You can thank Tripwire for that

In TWI's defense, they're still figuring out how they want the game to be. They don't want people changing models and hitboxes in the erstwhile.

>Only useful for clearing trash
>There are already classes dedicated to this role

it's clear that TWI want SWAT to be a long-term tank capable of get in get out gameplay style.

Give it time.

Then they should have left the beta up instead of letting level 0 swats ruin every game I'm in

Is Commando better at SWAT for this? I want to main a class up to 25 and Firebug apparently sucks ass for DPS on bosses. I wanna be semi-useful, I can't aim well enough for Sharpshooter and I like assault rifles and the like, and SMGs.

Please spoonfeed me.

Everything is better than SWAT.

Rarely one might accidentally throw a flashbang at a Scrake but that's about it.

Just accept the game is in beta until it's not. Which may be 2 years from now.

The game is out of EA in 2-3 months

Both are viable, you can be more trigger happy with SWAT but ultimately Commando is more reliable since it can one shot a lot of stuff with SCAR-H. SWAT I find better against crawlers because you can spam bullets at enemies feet and get rid most of them easily

It's TWI. RO2 may as well have been in beta for 3 years.

That sucks ass. I love the Kriss, it's a cool gun. I wish the perk it was associated with was better.

Add scripted shit to future maps.
-Husk lights an inaccessible basement on fire, smoking up best place
-Hey koolaid, fleshpound spawns behind a wall and breaks it down, opening up a new best place.
-The fragile ceiling breaks under the weight of three bloats, opening a new zed spawn point, making best place shit
-Elevator breaks
etc
Should probably happen as the last zeds spawning of a wave, to not catch people by surprise too much.

They should have just made SWAT a variant of Medic

One thing SWAT does very well is you can rush through corridors pretty well, a competent player can do this with Kekmando or Support too, not to mention Senic GS

Support with reload + DBS is basically DOOM 2

And it's amazing.

They've already tested dynamic maps with Black Forest. (Some walls of the cabin can be broken open with zeds)

For some reason though they've forgotten all about this. I fucking want dynamic maps.

have they added the fucking marksman yet?

Yes, and like KF1, you will spent 90% of the time with your arse being bitten off by Crawlers.

>Albino Crawlers

What have I done to deserve this hell

Sharpshooter has been in for almost 3 months now

how to make swat less shit

>revert mp7 damage nerf
>reduce mp5 clip size to 35 but increase its reserve ammo
>increase kriss damage to 35
>change passive damage buff to 10% + 1% per level
>add +1 max grenade capacity every 5 levels as a passive
>remove berzerker's night vision and put it on swat
>fix that level 5 skill that causes your armor to degrade twice as fast
>give 2% discount on armor / level
>make ammo not so fucking expensive

there u go decent perk

>Including that piss poor technical test as an example of "dynamic maps"

Community has outshined TWI by a landslide

Please see:
Nuked
Mall
Antarctic
Garage
MGS Sniper London

For a few examples of how to do dynamic maps well

that, I can deal with

good to know

last time I played they had just added the shitty pistol class

>Nuked
>Mall
>Antarctic
>Garage
more like
>/kfg/ has outshined TWI by a landslide

i vote for HAT to be changed to also halve the cost of armor, and for it to make it so 4 damage to armor and 1 to health instead of the normal 3-2

how to make swat less shit

>remove from game

All we can hope is that they learn FROM the community instead of trying to teach TO.

Let us pray.

how to make swat actually fun and not just another "shoot boolet" perk

>gib shield

I like them. They force you to move around and stay together. The gas does seem to hang around a bit too long though, especially with how many of them they throw at you on Sui/HoE.
>mfw the Support on our team kept hitting albino crawlers with stay pellets and the whole area filled with toxic farts

Or give it parry bonuses? That'd be a great way to teach the mechanic to the crowd that most likely doesn't actually know it exists.

Anyone else feel TWI has spread the perks too thin?

Already there's a lot of overlap with class purpose

pic unrelated

>special attack with smgs becomes a parry

good

They promised 10 perks before having any clear idea of how 10 perks could be used, could work together or could differentiate themselves from each other

CURRENT PERK RANKINGS:

(0. Field Medic)
1. Support
2. Demolitions
3. Firebug
4. Commando
5. Berserker
6. Gunslinger
7. SWAT
8. Sharpshooter

like and subscribe if you agree

>vlad might be viable if you're really low level
I completely forgot this ting existed

why haven't they done something to make it useful

>no riot shield

not really
they just keep overlapping niches instead of actually diversifying them to different roles

>all these people bitching about SWAT
>can singlehandedly cover one side by himself unless spawns are a bitch and throw 5 fps at the same time
>can 1v1 scrakes and fps with no issues
>has a shitton of ammo
I seriously don't see why people get so buttmad over the swat, it sends more bullets flying that the commando.

absolute shitter downloading as we speak here.
what class should i learn?

How to make SWAT less shit:
+20 +1% armour resistance every level
>2% discount on armour per level
>keep weapon on full auto
>replace toggle fire with a taser attachment under the SMG's
>taser works like an EMP only it hits one target and requires you to keep focused on the target but the duration is much longer
>somethingsomething shield

I like shotguns but I feel more like a man when I shoot pump shotguns. How do I make this work? I like support.

They tested making some things break, but not making anything that matters break to actually affect gameplay.

They also made it weak, one good hit and gone, while for it to be trusted for any time, it would have to hold for a few waves until something definitive, like a scripted event.

swat and firebug have basically the same role except firebug is better at performing that role. swat isn't bad, it just isn't the best choice, which doesn't really matter because you pick whichever perk you find more fun.

>3. Firebug
Whole list instantly discredited.

>anime
>support at top
You got my vote, post ID so we can play

because commando has zed time extensions and is therefore better, firebug can penetrate and do dot so hes better, sharp and support can actually deal with fp/scr effectively so theyre better, etc
nobody cares about your dakka if you arent actually contributing to the team

theres healing, trash clearing, priority target focusing, panic clears, etc, swat doesnt really do any of that specifically so they made him more powerful on average to compensate for not actually having a reason to exist which is stupid
everyone was always speculating on him being the "tank" side of kf1 medic but they didnt go full dick in that direction so hes just pointless

Do you like shooting things?
Commando or SWAT
Do you like sitting back while your team does all the work?
Medic
Are you like that, but like explosions too?
Demo
Are you a 1337 gamer sniper?
Sharpshooter
Are you annoying?
Firebug
Do you actually want to help the team but can't aim?
Beserker
t. Medic main

Yeah but I don't like being blind while shooting, with the firebug you kill trash like no ones bussiness but you bound at some point to fuck up and torch a fp or a scrake.
Meanwhile swat can just drop 1-2 flashbangs get in, magdump the fuckers and get out.
Which kinda makes the "Special Weapons And Tactics" more relevant

Why is SWAT all submachine guns? Where are the special weapons and tactics?

I meant it in a kind of "which class would you like to see most" kinda way, but thanks for that info.

>special weapons and tactics
>specials weapons are a bunch of SMG's
>the tactics are throwing flashbangs and maybe sprinting into zeds if you actually took that perk
Really SWAT is just a fly swatter

Want to try out sharpshooter, its currently at level 1. how do I play sharpshooter?

>cuckbug is at 3rd

Aim to the head, always.
Your weapons are either slow or have a lot of recoil so you are not that good against crowds of tiny zeds.

Either get 400xp a game with the railgun or play with the M14 exclusively.

You'll prefer the latter.

railgun and medick smg

Albino crawlers are fucking up the game, and doing nothing at the same time. If you have a good choke you're not going to fuck it all up just to stop 1 DPS, however the existence of this shit makes armor worthless unless you're way in the back as it's just a constant field of no armor.

HOW TO FIX SWAT

Fucking RIOT SHIELD

>buy from trader
>hold 'f' to deploy or remove (like night vision for commando / berserk)
>when deployed replaces iron sights for all weapons with guard
>with shield deployed 'v' replaced to shield bash that stumbles zeds
>100% durability, equivilant to 200 armor or more depending on tuning
>reload speed weapon switch speed lowered with shield out but can still use smgs, pistol, and knife

optional

>sprint into zeds with shield to knock down

I like it

Give a dynamicness to the game

because tripwire is bad at their own game and dont understand how roles other than "can kill everything" work in a team environment

>leaving out funslinger and memeport
baka

In most instances people will say medic because you keep the team alive, but actually playing its kind of shit and being forced into that role 24/7 isn't fun when everyone else is at it. As that user says its down to preference? Do you like just spraying bullets? Making shots count? Like something different to your average bullet shooter?

I was expecting something like this all along, but instead we got generic SMG Commando

>tfw it finally clicks and you hipfire dualies for headshots all damn day

Still can't aim the eviscerator for shit though. Blades seem to fly a foot above the laser sight.

I fucking hate these lvl 1 players who start on hard and up thinking they can compensate for the perk doing no damage with skill alone. You're just dead weight, get out, reeeee!

/blog

I''d like more support and demo just fdor supplier. But a good player makes any class great

I'll make sure to do it more senpai.

>hard AND up
Literally fucking baby mode, doesn't even have all the full mechanics of the game yet. You don't need levels to do this.

or just pick them off as soon as they appear so the zeds take extra dot damage

I wish some weapons would be multiperk.
So m4+203 could also be for commando, then they could make riffle with shotgun under barrel for commando/support, under barrel flamethrower etc.

all weapons should be crossperk
>support gets perk bonuses with medic shotgun, vlad, trenchgun
>zerk gets perk bonuses with all perk knives and all weapon bashes
etc

Maybe it would be stupid with many weapons that are with games, but yeah, it could be done.
I really like your examples.

>tfw no secondary perk system

i dunno i think it'd work fine, it'd be great for diversifying the field
as support you'd therefore consider should i pick the AA12 and DBS/SG 500/med pistol, or should i pick the AA12 and DBS/med shotgun

So like KF1?

Still, there are many weapons in game that wouldn't work, like for instance AA-12, how would you mix that so it still make sense?

kf1 didn't have crossperk bonus like that
kf1 had sharp having a headshot bonus on all guns and commando having a reload bonus on all guns
what i mean is perks having on perk bonuses with all guns of their class, so support for shotguns, commando for ARs, SWAT for smgs, GS for pistols, sharp for rifles, zerk for melee

how do you fight scrake with zweihander

Masterfully.

It worked fine in KF1, and really promoted unique playstyles/loadouts. I have no idea why they abandoned it in KF2.

Parry>Forward attack to its head>Repeat 3 times for a dead Scrake

see

Yup, make sense, would be great to see it in kf2.

don't have main, change skin every game

yeah there's a number of really neat things you have to check the wiki about in kf1
like the flare revolver, it's arguably better than any of the pistols for sharp because of its 1.5x headshot multiplier, as opposed to the 1.1x on all other pistols
and since the bonus damage for sharp on perk headshot is 60%, and 50% for offperk guns, the flare revolvers actually outdamage any sidearm for sharp
of course the drawbacks are the lack of any other perk benefits, the cost, and the fact flares can be destroyed by sirens/aren't instantaneous
no idea why it isn't in already or anything like it, really annoying