So, did you reserve your Model 3, yet?

So, did you reserve your Model 3, yet?

"oooh look at me, i've got an electric car! look how willing i am to adopt new technologies. I'M SAVING THE PLANET GUYS, ZERO EMISSIONS, IT BEATS FERRARI'S AND GTR'S ARHHSIDJHFIHSJBDJ".

Wish i could Elon-senpai.

If it wasn't so fucking ugly and wasn't so expensive, yeah.

(OP)
I can't imagine how great it would be for elon to pound my boipucci.

What did you just say?

HE SAID IF IT WASN'T SO FUCKING UGLY, EXPENSIVE, HAD SHITTY SEATS, DIDN'T HAVE OVERHEATING BATTERIES AFTER DOING ONLY ONE HARD PULL AND DIDN'T COME WITH THE SMUG, ELITISM ATTITUDE ALL TESLA OWNERS HAD, HE'D HAVE ONE

AND IT'S A FUCKING REDDIT MEME CAR

GO FUCK YOURSELF, KEK

>electric
kek

That's what I thought you said.

YEAH, THAT'S THE FACE OF A KEK IF I'VE EVER SEEN ONE, YOU DOUBLE NIGGER

samefag

Why do these cars have to be about """"""""""style""""""""" they should make a shitbox so everyone could buy one and it would save the planet at the same time

post yfw a four-door sedan beats it by a significant margin

I like eloin muska but tesla is kinda going out of business...

because that's the prius' bag; they already staked that claim

they're bigger than they've ever been.

Nope, try again.

That's not a P90D.

>model 3

as in RX-3 right?

>30 hp will make a difference
It still weighs 2 1/2 tons.

What website is that?

bluewaffle.net/fastestlaps

looks like a swindling version of Robert knepper

stay mad

no but I ordered a camaro ss

kek

stay mad as well

>85

>muh 0-60
You must be American. It's still slower around a track. ;^)

reminder to stay mad

>still slower around a track
kek, btfo

it isn't. are you retarded?

>posts 85D when you're talking about a P90D
:^)

Post a Tesla Model S P90D that's faster than a 2013 Ford Shelby GT500 or 2016 Ford Shelby GT350R around a track. Go ahead, I'll wait.

pretty pathetic that a four door sedan is beating out sports cars and super cars.

>wait 7 minutes for a response
>still no lap times
>b-but muh 0-60
BTFO!!!

that test just hasn't been done yet so I don't get your smug attitude when the only tests show that it's faster than a gt500 0-60 and 1/4th mile

weird thread

shut up faggot

Dude, a 130K Model S lost by eight seconds to a 30k mustang. It also has over 200 HP more than the mustang. Give up, Tesla's are shit around tracks.

U L A
L
A

MEMEX SHILLS B T F O

Wait, this is not /kspg/

>30K mustang

GT500 starts at 60K

see
Not even the P100D will close an eight second gap.

the beauty of a tesla is that it's a family vehicle that also handles extremely well and goes fucking fast. you're not taking your kiddos to school in a lamborghini or a gt500. you're definitely not DD them unless you have assloads of dosh.

half of an electric cars mass is battery's
in no way is it worth making the car small
so they had to go the luxury route
cheapest your going to get is the automotive equivalent of an i phone 5c

You can take your kids to school in an RS6 or a GT-R, and you can buy an S1000RR with the money left over

No, I care too much about the environment

Even the S P90D is almost 2 min a lap slower than a Gt86 round the Nurburgring Nordschleife, so much salt from Tesla about that they could make seasoning there main product.

My dad did, he says I can drive it next year when he gets it. (I currently drive an Odyssey)

>0-200 kph: 12.3
>1/4 mile: 11.6 s @ 126 mph
>200 kph ~= 124 mph

(OP)
samefag

Plain old faggot.

Daily reminder that Elon Musk is a charlatan who's only big success was being attached to Paypal.

He went from making basic web applications to attempting to tackle tremendously complex issues of space exploration and solar energies and has so far failed consistently despite having over 8 figures of gov't subsidiaries on his side. Tesla will, and already is, going down the same route with some very smart people betting against his company and making a killing doing so. His "success" is largely attributable to the personality cult placed around him and how fashionable his projects are, rather than any financial successes.

nice opinion but no one cares

Investors certainly do. If you shorted Tesla at any number of points in the last 3 months you've likely made a healthy return.

Fastest laps is shit.

Because I think the exterior is very ugly up front and just bland everywhere else.
The interior showcased is very bland and unappealing to me, but since that's not supposed to be the final version I guess that can improve. On the other hand, the interior of the Model S and X are both shit in my eyes, so I'm not expecting much there.
I don't want a car that I don't like the looks of and isn't luxurious (relative to its price range of course).
EV's don't offer any real advantages for me, either, and while the hassle of having to plug it in often isn't a big deal, it's still a minor annoyance.

If EV's were the only option, I'd go for it.
My gf's lease contract ends next year and she'll probably be able to go for a C Class (coupe), I'm much more interested in that.