Marry a surgeon?

Would any of you marry a ugly surgeon and be a trophy husband?

An ugly Chinese girl really likes me, she is in her surgical residency.

Should I marry her, impregnate her, or ignore her?

0 physical attraction, but she is smart with a great job, while I am a future trust fund NEET.

I am leaning towards impregnation...

Not right to lead her on, she can find someone who finds her attractive. Your kid would be ugly too. Just find a woman who you find attractive, that's what you'd be doing after anyways.

She would be a good mother, and earner though.

She'll get pregnant, then divorce you and claim alimony.

She makes a lot more money than me...
ALOT!

Yeah I'd probably do it, provided she was only below average.
Looks ain't that important.

LOL

If you're in your 20s - pass.
If you're in your 40s - go for it.

Get in on her and mess around on the side just be smart about not giving yourself away.

>She makes a lot more money than me...

marry her now.
user her money.
divorce her before the trust fund becomes yours.

>marry her now.
>user her money.
>divorce her before the trust fund becomes yours.

btw. in case you fell guilty,

This is exactly what a woman in your position would do.

Fuck women & get yours.

Exactly, jew women back for the sake of all the top tier businessmen that got bogged down by that baggage.

Marry her, don't have children. Try to give her cancer, an accident, poison, something undetectable.

Inherit all her money. Start a real business off of that like gas stations.

Remarry a qt 3.14 caucasian and make beautiful children with her.

Real story. Happened to an uncle of mine who married my aunt, she died of cancer about 5 years later.

Just marry her and learn to love her. Both women and men get uglier with age anyways, why not secure your future with someone who has the drive to succeed?

This.

Even if you've got no money, she'll claim you were a bad parent and she'll keep the kid and you'll pay for all the daycare/maids/clothes/food etc. My buddy doesn't even work and he's got fuckton of backed up alimony bills from his whore of an ex wife who makes 6 figures.

Money always has to be paid to whoever gets the kid and as a man you will NEVER get custody even if your wife a is a crackwhore pedophile.

Tips for giving your SO cancer?

Marry her and have a kid OP. It sounds like a good opportunity. Chinese don't really believe in love anyway.

>ugly

Cosmetic surgery.

problem solved.

I have too much self respect to accept something negative into my life just because it benefits me some other way.

If you feel good when you are with her marry her dude. Beauty doesnt last forever but her money will. A good and placent life with her is ahead you. And fuck it under the the blankets and lights out at night a pussy is a pussy fuck that rich pussy hard.

Girl in the photo looks pretty AF. Send her this way, Mr. Trust Fund.

>Medical resident making 50k per year, a
lot
What do you do, OP, flip burgers?

At face value, I would say this ethically wrong. However, women have been doing this all throughout civilization's history, so, yes.

Dude what.

Sexual attractions pretty important.

Lol you have really shit taste my man.

Lucky you

Put fissile material in their food and hygeine products

>implying you have better prospects

you should date her, see how it goes. love can grow even from the most unfertile land. maybe you get married later on, have some children, live happily ever after

and probably stop coming for a laotian kite-surfing forum for advice

Surgeons make six figures though. It's an investment in her future that OP is considering.

I once worked with a heart surgeon that was waiting tables at the local Pizza Hut while waiting for her board certification in my state.

that "investment" may or may not pay off. Surgeons make six figures but so do a lot of plumbers. Margin is the important part. Also people can and do get divorces. Custody and alimony usually favor women, at least in the US.

how do people who are stupid enough to fall for this crap even get into med school?

Do burgers not do aptitude and personality testing when applying to med school along with your academic results?

May B. A lot of chinese people in this country have more family wealth than we think. Honestly, just marry someone who is wealthier than you are. Look and feel like a businessman and their parents will trust you with a bit of money to invest. You also won't be looking at THAT all day. Don't like the old wealth relationship, avoid a prenup and get married in California. California fucks everyone, 50% split almost 100% of the time.

My Dood this is only good for 24 hours, BTC : 1CrWnjNCS7ohKuEhFmnzTeFpE5jjRr8h6i

Lel depends where you live. I met a divorcee woman who's a lawyer here in Jew York and she has to pay her husband alimony because she makes substantially more than him. They don't have any kids though, that might change things

Marry her ASAP user. Trust me. Marrying for love is overrated and doesn't get you anything but heartache and debt.
>source, been married twice and divorced twice and if (big if) I ever get married again I'm marrying for money.

>Start a real business off of that like gas stations.

She could always buy better dick..

This.

Don't listen to these other morons.
Are there women who would use and lose a high-earning husband? Plenty. But they're shitty people. That's not a reason for you to be shitty too.

You're fucking scum desu, m8. You should be honest with her, then kill yourself--not necessarily in that order.

>Are there women who would use and lose a high-earning husband? Plenty. But they're shitty people. That's not a reason for you to be shitty too.

Don't listen to this naive virgin trying to give advice.

99% of women will use you when given the opportunity. Understand this, and you can have happy healthy relationships.

Chasing the mythical 1% perfect girl is a delusion and formula for eventual depression.

>crackwhore pedophile.
hahahaha thanks for the lulz.

A childhood friend of mine married a pediatrician. He's tall and goofy looking and she's kind of nerdy looking but still a 6-7/10. He pretty much fishes 24/7 but if you ask him, he's a "business man" that sells 5-10 hand carved lures on the internet every month.

Or surgery him a better dick...

Wise.

Exactly how ugly is she? Pics?

Be sure to block out anything that could lead to a dox

Exept surgeons have a longer shelf life than someone whose been toiling away their bone cartilage for years.

>smart enough to be a surgeon
>not smart enough to figure out you're using her
alrighty then

Similar position.

I genuinely get erections when being with intelligent people, but, this girl doing medicine is pretty much a 3/10. Would not bang at all. But, she has a 4.0 in my countries top medicine course. She also comes from a rich family.

I'm in engineering so she will end up making more money than me. She likes me, she kissed me but i rejected it.

Should I go back?

Get her to read this thread

I have yellow fever and I'm on route to spend the rest of my life broke-ass wagie. So yeah, I'd jump at that shit.

However if I was life cozy trust fund neet life, I probably wouldn't bother.

The girls personality/how enjoyable she is to be around would also be a huge factor.

No, I don't need the money. I need a hot blonde.