pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CJ6a3tBfI4Y
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1716228
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

terrible OP, see you next thread

my build > your build

have they released the patch notes yet

Has all the oxygen in your body been released yet?

All the things I mentioned are things they have claimed Jonathan is doing. Or been thanking Jonathan for.

user do you consider yourself a software developer?
Do you have a good estimate of what a single developer can do?

I say I have these things and it's not unreasonable. Its a lot of work certainly but it's not unbelievable or impossible. What makes me believe it is more the issues they are having than the claims they make. This is why icewall has gone unfixed, dominating blow is still just unplayable while bloodlines is in the game, we didn't get the prophecy lady in our hideout. These are all very small things to fix. But Jonathan is busy. That's the theory anyway.

>discordfags circlejerk time
im out

>free
>free
>free

>outfags complaining time
im in

patch notes when

are they bringing Rigwald back??

Ya are you gonna buy another level 80 rigwald kill this league ziz? You'll need to buy 30 this time one won't suffice.

where is the cuckcrow version

>In addition to that we just recently had multithreading being done.

I've always thought multithreading was part of PoE. It's crazy to think it took them all these years to add that.

worst support NA

the engine was originally designed for the popular Never Obsolete home pc, which used a single core Celeron CPU

is rigwald good

is rigwald that a hard fight? i totally skipped talisman

>the PoE comic completely ignored the Rigwald lore/backstory even if he was supposed to be active during the Purity Rebellion

No, he's easy but Ziz tried tanking the wolf barrage attack and died

: my power went out [x]
my game froze [x]
I couldn't see the bearers [x]
it was a lag spike [x]
it's bad game optimization [x]
my latency is really bad on this server [x]
I didn't expect to get one-shot [x]
my logout macro didn't work [x]
that shouldn't have stunlocked me [x]
I COULDNT MOVE MAN [x]

But you're still the most "skilled" player in the game don't worry Raiz you played back in the day bro you are the best pat yourself on the back and cheer up.

thus is the inevitable fate of minor characters when you try to squeeze all the lore within 100 pages

reminder that if your build don't/can't use wb with stacked attack speed, then it's SHIT
youtube.com/watch?v=CJ6a3tBfI4Y

while i agree
the test is absolute bullshit because it completely ignores stuff like stacking massive ammounts of attack or movespeed

a bow build might according to the map move faster than a wb settup just because it doesnt get stuck on edges (abyss and shit)

wb will always be masterrace because of fortify so leapslam will probably always be a second

someone should test how much the animation fucks with massive attackspeed stacking because i was using leapslam on my hege eq char and it felt really fucking fast

Shield charge can beat whirl now with alchemists of adren quicksilver, onslaught, vaalhaste because it scales off IAS and movespeed it becomes really dumb if they nerf whirl again I will vaalspark with shieldcharge.

>alchemists of adren quicksilver
keep you shitcrow opinion to yourself

planing same build with same concerns/solutions
but i really dont want to use a quicksilver, i will miss rumis too much

why dont you just go back to farming dried lake with your perma ic juggernaut?

>not specifying LW level and not using less duration support

retarded

Literally used on a level 100 char in proph hc by ar objectively the strongest quicksilver option.

>fucking retarded
>retard
>retard
>retard
>retard
>retarded?
>retarded
>retarded
>fucking retarded
>fucking retard
>retarded
>retarded
>retarded?
>retard
>retard
>retard
>fucking retard
>retarded
>Retard
>retards
>retard
>retarded
>retard
>retard

thats new

discord called

they want their gojira buttplugs back

ohayou aniki

retard

how many free (you)'s did you guys get? I got 2.

Mfw I get 0 (you) because this poster knows I am an elite HC player with many level 100s and love masturbating to witch feet.

why is fevered mind so expensive...

lmao did you read the patch notes? poe is finished

only alive people may post in this thread

obviously dumpass

do you think a ghost is posting in /poeg/ lmao

that anime girl isn't alive

she's alive in my heart

i hate every single one of you

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1716228

POISON BTFO
BLOWN
THE
FUCK
OUT

>nerf from 10% to 8%
>double dipping yet not fixed
nah, its still the most OP shit around

ok who said intruders in black gave a bismuth flask

do we have an insider

Descriptions of damage ranges have been changed from "x-y" to "x to y" so that it's more clear when examining the ranges of mods that an Essence can add.

What kind of retard would have been confused by this previously?

>Zana got a new VA

FUCK

>open unique strongbox with 5+ tormented spirits and 3 rare monsters
>bunch of useless rares and not a single unique
nice game poetards

>Immunity to debuffs has been reworked to be consistent. In all cases where a player gains immunity to a debuff, they now also have that debuff removed (as opposed to just not allowing further application).
TOLD YOU THEY'D BUFF GULPFINDER

Since we introduced trigger gems, players have been able to trigger their skills faster and faster with each update. The performance and gameplay consequences of this extreme skill spam have finally justified a redesign of how some trigger gems work.

For Cast on Critical Strike, Cast on Melee Kill, Mjölner, Null's Inclination and Cospri's Malice, only one skill can be triggered per trigger event. The damage of Cast on Critical Strike and Cast on Melee Kill has been increased, as described in "Active Skill Gem Balance" below.

C O C IS FINISHED

F
I
N
I
S
H
E
D

>no nerfs to my planned build
dicks out
what does channeled actually mean, wasn't flameblast already a channeled skill since you had to charge it?

Frost Walls created by you or your allies are now no longer considered enemies for the purposes of projectile collision detection (your projectiles will not collide with your own Frost Wall). This intentionally fixes the exploit case where a player stacks many Frost Walls around a boss and uses a skill like Piercing Lightning Arrow to trigger an excessive amount of hits.

WANDERFAGS AND BOWFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH
LMFAO

The only thing that stink is poison nerf - it's still to o strong

Everything else is amazing

>Discharge now deals 35% less damage when triggered.
fucking based ggg thats 1:1 what I posted. I'm still going my cast on cast discharger

Vaalspark didn't get nerfed at all apart from a minor pierce nerf. CoC got triple penetrated nerfed harder than anything ive ever seen. I guess I am vaalsparking the entire league.

>Cospri's Malice
? Nothing on google, i havent been keeping up with new uniques tho, what this?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

A SINGLE CHANGE JUST FUCKING DESTROYED THE MOST BROKEN BUILD IN 3 LEAGUES

ENJOY SHITTING BLADEFALLS AT YOUR FEET, MINEKEKS

Wait so they buffed damage of melee skills? I didn't think melee needed anymore damage, I was hoping for utility or something :/

There's some spoilers and art posted of it on leddit, apparently it's the new unique developed by the same guy that made the broken as fuck +1 curse override hexproof poison hexed monsters chest.

coc is really fucking finnished. Wheres the use in running more than one spell now? Trigger equilibrium? Fun = Gone

>Blade Vortex now has a stack limit of 20 (down from 50). It now deals 63% more damage at level 20. The number of hits per second causes substantial performance problems. The skill was also deemed too strong against bosses.

50 - 20*1.63 = 17.4
BV just lost 17.4 blades worth of damage at max stacks. This is a nerf of 34.8%.
I was planning a BV Necro for 2.4. Kill me. Just kill me now.

Blade Vortex now has a stack limit of 20 (down from 50). It now deals 63% more damage at level 20. The number of hits per second causes substantial performance problems. The skill was also deemed too strong against bosses.

So instead of fixing the performance issues they just nerfed it. Thanks GGG, I guess I'll forget about starting the league as BV.

mjolner and coc discharge S H I T on

holy FUCK im cumming

FOTM BUILD BTFO

destroyed:
[X] any CoC build
[X] CoC discharge (2 times)
[X] BF mines
[X] voidheart
[X] reach of the council
[X] LA/KB pierce (wanders on suicide watch)
[X] BV

It's still going to be good...

Googled and only found some kinda shitty art, although i fuckin love mjolnir so maybe another casting weapon could be fun

>uniques have randomized stats

wtf? who made this game?

Endless Standard tears. GGG just pissed off 25% of their playerbase.

How is a nerf of more than 33% any good? it's garbage now.

>Zana, Master Cartographer has a new voice actor.

nooooooooooooooooooooo

Are the path notes out yet?

>500ms delay
>only 1 spell triggers
For what purpose

>Inquisitor wasn't nerfed at all
>my fucking face when

oh yeah also forgot
[X] juggernaut
[X] elementalist

>For Cast on Critical Strike, Cast on Melee Kill, Mjölner, Null's Inclination and Cospri's Malice, only one skill can be triggered per trigger event. The damage of Cast on Critical Strike and Cast on Melee Kill has been increased, as described in "Active Skill Gem Balance" below.
>Cast when Stunned now also triggers when blocking a hit that would stun.
CWS not listed in the trigger nerf, is 75/75 necro CI cws spam finally a thing?

All he said was "it's a sword". Don't even know if it's 2H or not, though it looks like it. It might be a weird graphic for a 1H sword but it's definitely not thrusting.

DELET THIS

ho noes! instead of 200k dps i will only have 120k :(((((((((((((((((((((((

Lmao dude, like just go traps and throw them haha

I'm gonna level as that, 2% dmg nerf on poison is laughable.

I'm pretty sad they took out some of the most fun interactions out.
Like frostwall could at least function as a wall where you'd get 5 hits instead of piercing and getting 5 for every wall.
And coc could have something like -10% dmg per spell supported and a negative multiplier.

Like this, its the softcore pandering that kills fun tohou builds.

Discharge nerf is awesome tho. Much appreciated. Also bladefall Mines btfo. Melee eeh it still looks good.

It was also listed in the trigger section along with mjolner and CoC so it casts something, was hoping there'd be more info tho

>Coc nerfed

The damage bonus of the Less Duration support gem has been reduced. At level 1, it has been reduced from 20% to 10%. At level 20, it has been reduced from 29% to 19%.
33% nerfed, fuck me.

Why elementalist? It's a nerf to conflux, so it's only a nerf if you are a prolif build. Did I miss some other nerf to elementalist? As long as Primordial and Paragon are the same my build will still work.

Melee buffs my fucking ass. Shut the fuck up Chris you fucking faggot nigger.

How would this build deal with bosses that don't hit a ludicrous amount of times? Seems pretty shitty lmao

>my poison roa build survived the patch notes

melee will always be shit

>Zana, Master Cartographer has a new voice actor.
Over the line. Fuck you, Chris.

>CoC is the only inquizmaster build
idiot