Dude wants to sell me his 2005 v6 impala for $3750

>Dude wants to sell me his 2005 v6 impala for $3750
>Performance parts up the ass
>Tells me one of the conditions for buying it is I have to keep the stickers on it and join his car club
>What do

Don't buy a fucking piece of shit impala.

Hide another thread about things that didn't happen.

Turn 360 degrees then walk away

>Picture of the car

Just fucking kill yourself you fucking nigger.

What in the name of all flying fuck are those bars supposed to do?

Why are you so mad about impalas?

>2005 V6 Impala
>performance parts

>instagram address thing sticker on the back

Good god.

I know it's all bad

Definitely looks like the person I'd buy a car from for sure

Not a bad deal honestly, tune out these shitposters. They're making this place worse for all of us.

Sibling owns one, I've driven it around for a while while my car's been waiting on parts. It's SUPER comfy. The v6 sounds damn good, and it's got a decent amount of power for what it is. That said, iirc the head gasket on that engine is prone to leakage, so make sure that you're leak free. The one I drove was an automatic, and it's only a 4 speed, which was boring. There's also no tach, which was weird.

If you really want an Impala, I'd say you wouldn't be getting a bad deal, stupid car sticker/club aside. But if I were you I'd take that money and put it towards a manual coupe and put performance parts in that. Your money, your choice.

>DELETED ALL HIS POSTS

>he deleted his posts
You know the archives exist, right?

I would not buy this car.

:^)

Interior

>that giant chevy logo
Fuck your shit taste friend, I redact my "not a bad deal" post, don't buy it.

Just say you will, get the car and title, then don't.

It's so fucking bad why would anybody choose to mod this?

I don't know, I kinda like the way it looks desu.

>Bracing to rad support

They're factory equipment. He just painted them Normally, they're black. Pic related
They're there for extra bracing/chassis stiffening and to help in a crash. All W-body cars have those bars, from 1988 Pontiac Grand Prix's to 2015 rental fleet Chevy Impala's. ALL of them have them stock. This faggot just wanted attention for them.

>he doesn't know about the 3800 V6

If there's no contract in writing, and you want the car, pull the stickers once the title is signed and give zero fucks.

/Thread

This.

This honestly. Just tell him "ya sure ill keep the stickers and join your gay pride club" once you have title, go home and remove all stickers and never talk to him again. If it seems like hes takin good mechanical care of it, it shouldnt be a bad idea. Get a list of all mods ewith receipts if you can

I'd be more worried about whether he shat all over his car correctly or not. At least he's being realistic about the price of his POS.

As far as keeping the stickers and joining his car club, fuck no. Just say whatever bullshit he wants to hear until you get the title transfer form from him and then don't talk to him again.

>not supercharged
I wish I had some suitable reaction images with me right now.

are you his bitch?

How do you even see out of the window with that fucking sticker

Tell him if you will accept under condition he takes payment in form of EBT.

Option 2: pay in pennies

Option 3 : tell him "fuck you your car is shit, your clubl is shit and your beer is shit...good day!"

I'll sell you my 02 impala with the 3.4 for $600. runs and drives.

Where you located tho?

WA lol

....Those are the top motor mounts you fucking mong.

Messaged the guy telling him that the dude he's selling the shit mobile to is bashing the car on a Filipino flap jack flipping basket board forum.

He's talking about the bars from the strut towers to the radiator support you tard.
BTW, those are explained here:

That's not just a rad support it's a structural part of the goddamn car, the front half of the subframe bolts up right under it.

Dude wants to still work on the car and act like its he owns it while bossing you around and making money.

Unless this is prison then you should not be his bitch

I have an 03 impala as a dd. They are super comfy and humongous. That said this looks stupid as shit, a "performance" FF landbarge sedan and you have to keep all these shitty stickers and join his circlejerk club. Just don't do it op.

If you really do want lots of room and comfort just find a stock one.

>tfw have column shifter for maximum leg room
>armrest comes up to transform into bench seat
>tfw this car is perfect for road head but I don't talk to any girls at all

on restricted licence than does not allow passengers unless their is a supervisor(fullly licenced for at least 2 yrs) in the front passneger seat
drive though an orange light (stop if it's safe to do so) too late and it turns red when 3/4 though the intersection (not 100% illegal)
orange is on for three seconds. then from when the light turns red it is three seconds before perpendicular traffic gets a green light

make it though but a cop saw it and pulled me over for running the red
try to argue legal semantics but that got shut down when the cop noticed passengers
and pritty much implyed fighting this ticket would result in a ticket from that
passengers are cool and split the cost of the fine with me

.tldr
be carefull out there
impatent driveing can draw too much attention to you and the cops will find other things to blackmail you with
so you get stuck with fines you might otherwise have been able to evade

I was stupid at the time

But I actually want to buy the car now... If anything, he should be thanking you guys.

That's what I was thinking, they look super comfy

>Tfw no comfortable dd

Don't you mean 18-

I see what's going on here

> Filipino flap jack flipping basket board forum

do you want the car or not faggot that's what it all comes down to

Refer to

>Say yes, ok
>exchange dosh/title
>register car
>drive to his house the next day
>pull the stickers off in his driveway and throw them in his trash
>its your fucking car what's he gunna do?

I swear you're all literal cucks

Head gaskets on these engines are fine, you have that mistaken for the intake manifold gaskets.

Also watch out for plastic cooling elbows. Very prone for failure in higher mileage