/fog/ Mags is best waifu edition

No Refunds Edition

Nuka-World
youtube.com/watch?v=DIneiOpuS2M

>fog/ Mod Archive
fogmods.weebly.com

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA

>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>Nuka-World Collectibles Guides
>SCAV! Mags
imgur.com/a/caZVa
>Nuka Recipes
imgur.com/a/iyZy4
>Starcores
imgur.com/a/y4EMu
>Medallions
imgur.com/a/Fg9IT
>Cappys
imgur.com/a/B0PrB

>HOW TO CONVERT SKYRIM / OBLIVION / NV / FO3 ETC MODELS TO FO4 + Bodyslide Guide
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

>/cfog/ Thread
>/aco/ Thread
(NSFW)

Pre-War thread: →

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9212/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6091/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/searchresults/?src_order=3&src_sort=0&src_view=1&src_tab=1&src_name=body__slide&src_language=0&src_showadult=1&ignoreCF=0&page=1&pUp=1
forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2015/05/31/why-feminist-frequency-is-dead-wrong-about-the-witcher-3/#960b0116543b
twitter.com/search?q=Bethesda transphobic&src=typd
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mags is the best!

1st for chainsaws

Shotgun arguments continued edition.

I just like unloading more than one shell at a time, i'd like to envisage a double crit from both barrels of a sawn-off would just blow a hole straight through a Deathclaw.

Pumps are cool, because the pump but the smouldering shell auto-eject from a spent double barrel is even cooler.

Autos have their place for massive sustained destruction but lack the mechanical punch a pump delivers in between shots.

Eh. Shotguns are cool. I'd rate any shotgun over a different type of gun, revolvers come close.

2nd for where's my pump shotgun

nth for pump guns.

I just think pump actions are more fun

3rd for who the fuck cares about shitguns

Can I request a webm of SS in power armor getting peppered by some shitty raiders with .38, unphased?

Is there code in the game that makes NPCs stand up when you sit down? Why does this always happen?

What's the closest I can get to being dressed as Rando in this game?

Amen. All you need are these guns.

Guys I'm having a Veeky Forums issue. What armor can I wear to incorporate all the gangs and still look good? So far I have Road Leathers with Disciple strapped chest, with Operators heavy left arm and leg. Fucking Pack and their bright pink shit...

>mfw finding the feral ghoul chair

I admit, I did NOT expect some shit like this to ever appear anywhere, except maybe in a Strogg controlled world or some shit like that.

>Pack
Just eradicate those furries.

Do a Payday style thing and wear a business suit to look Operator, Disciple up your body and wear a Pack mask because goofy heads are fun for robbing folk.

But their perk is so fucking good.

I want to pour nuka cola quantum on my dick and gag her with it

post gunfus

So trying to launch fo4 having not played in forever and now it's not fullscreen anymore. What the fuck? It's like 3/4 of the screen to the left top corner now even putting Fullscreen = 1 results in no change.
What the shit bethesda? Why can't I launch this shit in Fullscreen?

there a full list of incompatible mods with Nuka World?

crashing at the fucking monorail. I don't have a UI or key mod

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9212/?
>

Water retexture mods
Armorsmith Extended
AWKCR

>AWKCR
what?

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6091/?

What is the crit modifier on the Sawn-Off DB Shotgun, come to think? I need lighter guns for Survival, however pistols/sneaky melee might not do the damage I want. That said a Sawn-Off only run limits me a bit because all the rifles are quite bulky, save the Laser Rifle.

I don't know user, I only get that error when I accidentally switch to another window and switch back

Are you alt-tabbing?

>semi auto with 2 shells
Why not go for a regular o/u or sbs then? The big advantage of semi-autos is being able to fire 5-8 rounds in very quick succession, but when you only have 2, whats the point?

Does anyone else not have the option to use those fan nuka spray things in the robot workbench?

*BOOM* *CHK CHK* *BOOM* *CLK CLK CLK CLK CLK* *CHU CHCK*

>Ghoul chair
>The ghoul is still alive

Jesus christ, Pack

if you like your pump action so much, why don't you put the barrel in your mouth and pull the trigger?

>yfw you inspected the dead bison

It's illegal, I got to tell a muzzy I disagree with islam to get myself killed.

Because IN THEORY Semi-Auto guns in general waste the kinetic energy on cycling the chamber for the next round. IN THEORY a fixed shell/round should deliver more damage.

Iunno, challenge of getting your two rounds off and having to fumble another pair into the chamber is fun and tense, especially with a big fucker chasing you down.

It's for competition shooting where you'll only ever need two shots.

one of the bigger WTF moments, Packs are great

>That grin
Precious

>pop a Grape Mentat before selling shit to Percy in Diamond City
>"Gage disliked that"
WHAT. THE. FUCK.

She's so cute.

The fucking crickets posed a bigger threat than the "boss" did.

Lame

Grape flavour is for niggers. Gage hates niggers.

Gage hates drugs. Grape mentats are still mentats, nigga.

They don't like you user

Take a shower

What does Piper smell like?

I got it working but did something happen like with the dlc? It runs like arse when it used to run pretty nicely. I used to use that enboost shit and I am pretty sure I 100% removed it. Do I need to reinstall the game to make sure? It's outdated as hell apparently so I dunno if that might be what's making the game shit or what. Even with the winter seasons mod it runs like arse and that pretty much removes all the ground clutter.

Yes of course gas operated systems always waste a lot of power on the loading mechanism, but when you're only firing 2 shells, like with a o/u or a side-by-side, there simply is no loading mechanism.

Don't get me wrong, a recoil operated shotty sounds nice but i just don't see the point with only 2 rounds. Are there aftermarket box magazines for that thing?

What is it?

Nuka Cola, old leather, old paper and sweaty puss.

Love
Purity
Sweetrolls

You okay there Oswald?

What does Curie's synth-gina smell like?

What about her Ass-aultron form?

Why are there no slutty outfits like the Merc charmer outfit in FO4. It's all basic ugly shit

>just discovered body slide
>spend 15 minutes moving sliders
i'm going down a deep and dark hole
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/searchresults/?src_order=3&src_sort=0&src_view=1&src_tab=1&src_name=body__slide&src_language=0&src_showadult=1&ignoreCF=0&page=1&pUp=1
help

ass

we've all been there m8

urine and sweat

Could someone host the Nuka World files on MEGA or something?

Thanks

I'm going to invite this goody goody two shoes whose extreme moralfaggotry I've heard of to be our new boss
>a guy known to be able to destroy each and every other organizations that try and fuck his shit up
>there is no way he's going to betray me because of "MUH IDEALS" and is willing to fuck over the people he's built up
>nothing can possibly go wrong
Holy shit, Gage is a dumb dumb. I mean, I do appreciate the chance to expand on being an evil asshole for later characters, but shouldn't a guy who's cautious enough to not directly assume command be cautious enough in choosing his puppet? At least the rest of the park is fun.

I would if you didn't post an anime image you filthy weeb

>character lighting
ffs in the trailer I'm 99% sure that shit was off when they showed her

Ayo fuck yall mane, dem grape tats are the shit

Man it was the first image I clicked

Gage likes drug use mod when

I kinda got the impression they didn't know who I was, or at least not the full extent of who I was. Like, when I sent guys to my own settlements, the guy doesn't say "That's a Minutemen settlement," just "that's one of yours."

who would win?
Nuka World raider vs Great Khans

Why are there so few explosive weapons in game?
Missile launcher, fatman, thrown explosives.

How do you restore power to nuka-world?

I'll admit, I'm getting ahead of myself since I haven't even beaten the DLC or gotten to the raiding part yet. I'll be able to take it more in stride on later playthroughs, but for the obligatory moralfag first playthrough it seems kind of awkward. I wonder how he reacts to you being BOS.

why is there no naughty nightwear? why are there no prostitutes? because those are hot button issues right now that no big publisher can afford to touch in a neutral or even slightly encouraging way without causing a massive shitstorm.

Khans before or after Bitter Springs?
Before wins
After loses

mmmh

>hot button issues

Explain

The asshurt Bethesdrone is at it again

Go back to the old thread and ctrl+f 'power'. This question gets asked like three times a thread.

crybabies on the internet and IRL who would whine about it objectifying women even though both genders could wear the naughty nightwear/sexy sleepwear

forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2015/05/31/why-feminist-frequency-is-dead-wrong-about-the-witcher-3/#960b0116543b

25% more damage and damage resistance when wielding a melee weapon

>Last DLC of the game
>Does nothing to tie the game together
>Has 0 relevance to main characters besides one or two lines from Preston
>Basically just Bethesda covering their asses for including 0 potential for evil playthroughs in the base game
>Doesn't even do evil right - no way to slap slave collars on the weak and make them farm for you and, instead, you have to do a convoluted process which removes workshop access from vassalized settlements
>"General, word of another settlement that needs our help" turned into "Overboss, word of another park that needs conquering"
Nuka World is straight up ass

Yet another debbie downer, thus dlc could have been alot fucking worse. I'm tired of people like you nitpicking the fuck out of the game I like...

Who gives a shit when they already have a huge fanbase who won't care. Do the people that whine about these things even play the game

Does Preston even say anything inside the park? Or is it reserved for when you try and talk to him anywhere and he gets all butthurt about you being evil?

>people

I wouldn't call them human beings, they are below that

I'm with you, I was hoping for some sort of conclusion to all the things FO4 sets up, more power armor ,more then the pitiful amount of weapons we got. Season pass #2 when?

>Do the people that whine about these things even play the game
thats the kicker
they fucking don't

>walking through nuka world
>see a bunch of thicc as fuck raiders
>dont have any bodysliders
wew

>this dlc could have been alot fucking worse.
Very telling of your faith in Bethesda to produce quality content

>Do the people that whine about these things even play the game
Remember when people said Bethesda was being transphobic because they showed Nate wearing the red dress

No

I'm guessing The Gauntlet is completely useless after the intro right? You can't go back and fight people in it as the new Overboss like Colter did? Seems like a good chance to make up for the Combat Zone being useless outside of Cait's recruitment

Also RedEye mentions it in one of his stories, why didn't they take this DLC as a chance to add more to the Combat Zone?

twitter.com/search?q=Bethesda transphobic&src=typd

You can fight people in it, talk to the guy in the nuka cade

how the fuck do I get TTW to work with torrented games? I bought F3 like 3 time already, with all dlc 2 times, and I a not paying for it again.

But if I do have to pay, what is the minimal amount of content I have to buy? Just the games? All f3 dlc?

>Five minutes into Nuka World
>You're our supreme leader now, stranger.
Because everyone loved this in Skyrim. Then you had a bunch of semi-fresh factions each with their own aesthetic. I wanted unique questlines for each with penalties and rewards for completing them in a certain way. Maybe one gang member murders another gang member and I get to pass judgment. But what you get are radiant quests - radiant quests that don't even take place in the new land mass.

>The Gauntlet is completely useless after the intro right? You can't go back and fight people in it as the new Overboss like Colter did?
Yes, you can.

You can either kill them yourself or let the gangs have at them.

Is it straight up hand to hand fights like the bar brawls in Skyrim or fights to the death?

TTW wasteland needs all the dlc.

Don't listen to what the asshats on the site say, they just can't endorse pirating, so have at it, and torrent away.

Who cares about what a minority of people cry about on the internet

>can't host battles between custom robots in the Robco Battle arena
TODD.